Tom Cruise

1 view

Ty Shevluk

Jun 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/24/97

Does anyone know what Tom Cruise's E-Mail Address is?

Bev

Jun 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/24/97

Ty Shevluk wrote:

> Does anyone know what Tom Cruise's E-Mail Address is?

bottom@I'm.really.not.gay :-)

Beverly

Coronal

Jun 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/24/97

Ty Shevluk wrote:

> Does anyone know what Tom Cruise's E-Mail Address is?

Dome...@anytime.com

Paul DG

Jun 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/25/97

On 24 Jun 1997 20:14:44 GMT, brad...@aol.com (Brad in 65) wrote:

>>>Does anyone know what Tom Cruise's E-Mail Address is?>>
>

><<I think it's BigS...@aol.com. But don't tell anybody.>>
>

>OH LUCKY DAY!!!!!! I hope you're right!!!!!!
>

>Brad,

No, no, no! It's <LuvsBigSchlongs@Co$.com>!!!!

We have no solid evidence regarding Tom's size, but rumors indicate it
is average at best. On the other hand, we do have a lot of gossip
that Tom likes his men to be hung like elephants.

--Paul DG

Jesse Garon

Jun 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/25/97

"David Migicovsky" <dmig...@interlog.com> writes:
> Ty Shevluk wrote in article <33AF82...@sympatico.ca>...

>>Does anyone know what Tom Cruise's E-Mail Address is?

>I think it's i'mno...@liar.com
>P.S. ASG does not give out celebs' mail or e-mail addresses even if we know
>them, due to the possible danger of stalkers.

On the other hand, if you're a private citizen they happen to resent, then
ASG has no problem posting your home address and telephone number or
issuing threats of physical violence. But stars are special, unless of
course they're conservative.

"Jesse Garon": the God damnedest mass of tact known to the human race
gri...@primenet.com http://www.primenet.com/~grifter/jesse.html

David Migicovsky

Jun 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/25/97

'Jesse Garon' wrote in article <5osclc$p...@nntp02.primenet.com>...

>"David Migicovsky" <dmig...@interlog.com> writes:
>> Ty Shevluk wrote in article <33AF82...@sympatico.ca>...
>>>Does anyone know what Tom Cruise's E-Mail Address is?
>
>>I think it's i'mno...@liar.com
>>P.S. ASG does not give out celebs' mail or e-mail addresses even if we
know
>>them, due to the possible danger of stalkers.
>
>On the other hand, if you're a private citizen they happen to resent, then
>ASG has no problem posting your home address and telephone number or
>issuing threats of physical violence. But stars are special, unless of
>course they're conservative.

As I recall, it was only one lone psycho who posted your address and phone
number. As for threats of physical violence, while I'm not terribly impressed
with or amused by them, I find it hard to take them seriously. Quite illegal
and foolhardy though -- it's best not to make threats in an archived public
forum.

David, by no means impressed with everything "Jesse" does either.

| David Migicovsky, real email address is dmig...@interlog.com
| Good food, drink, friends, & conversation, + unspeakable acts of violence
| perpetrated upon uppity dinosaurs and mimes: news:alt.culture.fabulous
| Experience Stylesheets Over Substance: http://www.interlog.com/~dmigicov

David Migicovsky

Jun 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/25/97

Paul DG wrote in article <33b1250f...@news2.dn.net>...

>><<I think it's BigS...@aol.com. But don't tell anybody.>>
>>

>>OH LUCKY DAY!!!!!! I hope you're right!!!!!!
>>

>>Brad,
>
>No, no, no! It's <LuvsBigSchlongs@Co$.com>!!!!
>
>We have no solid evidence regarding Tom's size, but rumors indicate it
>is average at best. On the other hand, we do have a lot of gossip
>that Tom likes his men to be hung like elephants.
>
>--Paul DG

Well there's certainly evidence of what it looks like soft, from "All The
Right Moves." I'm no expert, but it didn't show tremendous growth potential,
although it was nothing to be ashamed of either.

David, welcoming Paul back with lurid sex talk.

MariPS

Jun 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/27/97

Marianna says, "If you're going to ask him if he's gay, don't bother...we
already have proof..."

Proof that he IS gay, or proof that he ISN'T? Do tell.

jam

Jun 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/27/97

I'm new-ish help me. When we say someone is gay, do we mean, lifestyle
or compromising positions ie; Tom Cruise/John Travolta
jam

Maverick

Jun 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/28/97

I'm also new too, so I have a few questions to ask, so please bare with
me:

1) Is the marriage between Nichole & Tom really a sham?

2) Is it true that Tom was originally going to be a priest?

3) Did Tom's first wife really state that he wasn't a good lover, and
didn't like to make love to her?

3) What is the real truth behind the adopted kids?

4) And how does anyone really know that Tom is gay, where is the truth,
and can you prove it? I have to admit when Oprah asked him about the
gay rumours (during the time when he was promoting "Interview With A
Vampire"), he was a little too cavalier about it, instead of stating a
stern, "NO!"

5) What about his affairs with Cher, and Rebecca DeMorney, that wasn't a
sham either was it?

6) Did I ask too many question?

Maverick

Jun 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/29/97

Michael, I didn't barge in trying to mold this newsgroup into my own, in
fact I invited myself in, I didn't realize this newsgroup was under a
lock and key, and I was only in one thread, not two---this happens to be
the second thread I'm under as of now, but if someone is going to attack
me and my friends over something very trivial, like who uses what
computer, I'm not the type to hide and take it lying down, guess you
must be a friend of anima and Linda, I guess you also don't invite new
people among this newsgroup, well I didn't invite you either when I came
aboard, so that makes us even. Until you can prove to me the facts on
why I'm not allowed in, I will leave with no questions asked, but I will
lurk from time to time to keep up on the latest, I do have the freedom
to lurk, don't I?

I happen to be involved in other newsgroups that is strictly WebTV and
every now and then we get uninvited guests who are not WebTV people, we
allow them into our newsgroups with open arms, and allow them to become
our friends, that shows common courtesy on our part, you obviously don't
have any, we judge on one's personality, not on what kind of computer
they own, I don't prejudge like you, Linda, and anima---I guess you
don't relate to people who have a mind and speak their minds up, well
I'm happily to disappoint you and say, "I do have a mind, and I will
speak my mind up, and I am proud to own a WebTV!"
Cheers!

Font of all Important Info ;

Jun 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/29/97

In <5p623q$jpr$1...@newsd-113.bryant.webtv.net> TopGu...@webtv.net
(Maverick) writes:

<snippety doo dah>

>I will leave with no questions asked, but I will
>lurk from time to time to keep up on the latest, I do have the freedom
>to lurk, don't I?

was this listed on the stupid newbie statements thread? if not, we
should add it =)

<snippety yay>

dez
asgtp #60a

"I am simply...THE TICK."

Jeff Kirk

Jun 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/30/97

In article <5p4te8$ioi$1...@newsd-111.bryant.webtv.net>, TopGu...@webtv.net
says...

>I'm also new too, so I have a few questions to ask, so please bare with
>me:
>
>1) Is the marriage between Nichole & Tom really a sham?

Yes.

>2) Is it true that Tom was originally going to be a priest?

No. His previous wife said his sexual behavior was "like a priest's" -- i.e.
nonexistent -- but I don't believe he ever had a serious intention of joining
the priesthood. Unless he mistakently thought as a newbie Scientologist that
the CO$ has priests or something.

>3) Did Tom's first wife really state that he wasn't a good lover, and
>didn't like to make love to her?

Yep, though it should be noted that she later recanted her remarks.

>3) What is the real truth behind the adopted kids?

Who knows. The strongest theory I've heard is that Tom is shooting blanks.

>4) And how does anyone really know that Tom is gay, where is the truth,
>and can you prove it? I have to admit when Oprah asked him about the
>gay rumours (during the time when he was promoting "Interview With A
>Vampire"), he was a little too cavalier about it, instead of stating a
>stern, "NO!"

I know you're new, but trust me: you do NOT want to ask "can you prove
so-and-so is gay?" in this newsgroup.

>5) What about his affairs with Cher, and Rebecca DeMorney, that wasn't a
>sham either was it?

Couldn't tell you. Perhaps at that time he was trying to live a hetero life
until he got established in Hollywood.

Jeff

Michael Ritchie

Jun 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/30/97

In article <5p623q$jpr$1...@newsd-113.bryant.webtv.net> TopGu...@webtv.net (Maverick) writes:

>Michael, I didn't barge in trying to mold this newsgroup into my own, in
>fact I invited myself in, I didn't realize this newsgroup was under a
>lock and key, and I was only in one thread, not two---this happens to be
>the second thread I'm under as of now, but if someone is going to attack
>me and my friends over something very trivial, like who uses what
>computer, I'm not the type to hide and take it lying down, guess you
>must be a friend of anima and Linda, I guess you also don't invite new
>people among this newsgroup, well I didn't invite you either when I came
>aboard, so that makes us even.

My goodness, a budding James Joyce! Such a ~long~ sentence! It
would help if you would learn some basics of newsgroup communication,
like how to quote so we know what the hell you're making pointed
references to. (Yeah, that's a preposition at the end of that sentence--
I'm feeling flighty today!)

I don't care about invitations to newsgroups. You didn't have to invite
me, I was already here. And, of course, no one has to invite you. Nor
can we ~really~ kick you out. But you wouldn't be surprised to "barge"
into a group of socializing friends and get criticized for making obnoxious
statements without knowing anyone in the group or having made any
observations of their behavior. That's what it's like on a newsgroup.
Some more so than others.

>Until you can prove to me the facts on

>why I'm not allowed in, I will leave with no questions asked,

So if I don't "prove to you the facts," you will leave? You mean
I don't have to do a thing to get you to leave? If I "proved to you
the facts," you'd come back? Shit, I'll keep my mouth shut.

>I happen to be involved in other newsgroups that is strictly WebTV and
>every now and then we get uninvited guests who are not WebTV people, we
>allow them into our newsgroups with open arms, and allow them to become
>our friends, that shows common courtesy on our part, you obviously don't
>have any, we judge on one's personality, not on what kind of computer
>they own,

We have judged you on your personality, which has so far
been zilch. There are AOLers and WebTVers who are
quite welcome here.

> I don't prejudge like you, Linda, and anima

We didn't prejudge--we judged based on your ridiculous and
obnoxious posts. "Prejudging" would be if we judged you
to be a jerk solely upon seeing your e-mail address. We
haven't ~quite~ done that.

>"I do have a mind, and I will
>speak my mind up, and I am proud to own a WebTV!"

Bully for you! See you around!

--M.

Elise Levine

Jun 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/30/97

Maverick spewed and was snipped...:

> Yada....yada....yada....
> I'm happily to disappoint you and say, "I do have a mind, and I will

> speak my mind up, and I am proud to own a WebTV!"
> Cheers!
> I haven't really been around these parts lately - and I am on a steady
diet of Vicodin and Soma (doctors orders) but is this not the guy
who a while back spewed about WebTV and how great it was to watch on
his 40 something inch TV with his girlfriend with the tight ass?

Drug impaired, I remain...

Happily...
Elise ASGTPR 2469

--
邢 唷��

Grnbrier

Jul 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/1/97

"David Migicovsky" tells us:

<<Well there's certainly evidence of what it looks like soft, from "All
The
Right Moves." I'm no expert, but it didn't show tremendous growth
potential,
although it was nothing to be ashamed of either.>>

I heard Tom-boy had a dick-double for that one. I can only attest to the
fact that i saw him on the streets of D.C. about a year ago filming
something-or-other, and he's a runt. A pretty little piece of sculpture.
No strapping hunk, our Tommy. (Rosie towers over him, I'm sure)

~Doogie~
========
". . . So! You come crawling back to Broadway! Well, Broadway doesn't go for *booze* and *dope*." --Helen Lawson (Valley of the Dolls)