Kevin Federling hitting up all parties for free booze and swag

Lili2

Dec 10, 2006, 4:05:26 AM12/10/06
NY POST...PAGE 6

THERE'S a new freebie whore at large, and his name is Kevin Federline.
Britney Spears' ex has been going to any and all parties as long as
there is free booze and swag. His latest stop was Thursday at the
Armani Exchange store in L.A.'s Sunset Plaza, where he picked up
thousands of dollars of A/X duds "to wear to the Armani
Exchange/Details magazine party later that night." Fed-ex and his posse
of grifters arrived in a rented Maybach and proceeded to guzzle down
free liquor and left with a group of "giggling girls."

Fiona McQuarrie

Dec 10, 2006, 2:38:04 PM12/10/06
Lili2 <lagoss...@hotmail.com> wrote:
: NY POST...PAGE 6

I hate to have to speak up in K-Fed's defense, but I'm sure he is not the
only one who regularly trolls the free booze/free goodies circuit. How is
this any different from the "celebs" who e.g. go to the film festivals
solely to do the rounds of the suites that various companies set up to
hand out free goods?

Fiona

Zeph

Dec 10, 2006, 3:39:52 PM12/10/06

Why would he be on anybody's guest list? He's hardly a hot celebrity.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

puzzlr

Dec 10, 2006, 10:01:09 PM12/10/06

"Fiona McQuarrie" <mcqu...@sfu.ca> wrote in message
> Lili2 <lagoss...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I hate to have to speak up in K-Fed's defense, but I'm sure he is not the
> only one who regularly trolls the free booze/free goodies circuit. How is
> this any different from the "celebs" who e.g. go to the film festivals
> solely to do the rounds of the suites that various companies set up to
> hand out free goods?

Agreed. I find it laughable when Life and Style lists all the products the
celebs have. Don't they know that we know they got those $3000 purses for
free?

Puzz