**Grazia UK BLIND ITEMS 12/10**

Lili2

Dec 10, 2006, 2:21:43 PM12/10/06
>From Grazia, a British glossy weekly.
http://www.graziamagazine.co.uk/nav?page=grazia

--Which lead singer of a very hot band was caught getting a blow job
from a fan in the toilets of a pub? Not sure what his girlfriend would
think if she found out about it...

--Which US singing starlet is trying to hide her burgeoning drug habit
from the rest of her celebrity family? This wannabe is starting to mix
with club-hopping cokeheads on both sides of the Atlantic and is
breaking away from her dull wholesome image big time.

--A diminuative, unmarried Hollywood heart-throb - whose career seems
to have stalled of late - stands accused of sending death threats to
the new squeeze of one of his ex-girlfriends. It seems the actor just
can't bear the idea of her getting it on with another man, so has been
regularly calling to warn off his replacement. The phrase 'Get a life'
springs to mind.

Fiona McQuarrie

Dec 10, 2006, 2:39:16 PM12/10/06
Lili2 <lagoss...@hotmail.com> wrote:
:>From Grazia, a British glossy weekly.
: http://www.graziamagazine.co.uk/nav?page=grazia

: --Which US singing starlet is trying to hide her burgeoning drug habit

: from the rest of her celebrity family? This wannabe is starting to mix
: with club-hopping cokeheads on both sides of the Atlantic and is
: breaking away from her dull wholesome image big time.

Ashlee Simpson?

Fiona

Message has been deleted

puzzlr

Dec 10, 2006, 10:04:04 PM12/10/06

"It's the Principle!" <bran...@kittylitternewsguy.com> wrote in message
> Fiona McQuarrie <mcqu...@sfu.ca> wrote in alt.showbiz.gossip:
> She doesn't have a celeb family to speak of, and I don't thing she's
> ever been considered wholesome. If sisters count, I'd say Hilary Duff.
> If you go the wannabe route, it's Kelly Osbourne.

But Kelly doesn't have a wholesome image. I think its Ashlee as well. She
has been in England doing Chicago.

Puzz