SNL HAS HIT ROCK BOTTOM WITH THIS EPISODE

1 view

SNL hosts aren't funny

Dec 9, 2006, 11:32:02 PM12/9/06
There are no words to describe how bad SNL has become tonight. Let us
watch this 1.5 hour train wreck with pure fascination.

There are only 2 things that could save SNL now:

1-Kristen Wiig nudity

2-Dane hired as a feature player

Message has been deleted

mikesm...@hotmail.com

Dec 10, 2006, 12:42:44 AM12/10/06

explorer wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
> "SNL hosts aren't funny" <spammi...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> This would mean more if you hadn't of posted it 3 minutes before the show
> even started.

lol!

SyVyN11

Dec 10, 2006, 3:12:12 AM12/10/06

"SNL hosts aren't funny" <spammi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hey, Dunce Cokehead sock puppet! It's been six weeks, what have you been
doing? Jerking off to dane cook?

Don't tell us, we don't give a fuck.

Jason Todd

Dec 10, 2006, 11:02:52 AM12/10/06

You are correct, sir!

Basically, it looks like you and me disagree about politics and that's
about it.

I wonder if there's a word for that sort of thing?

Jason "DystoSimilarpinions???" Todd

Will

Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:14 PM12/10/06

"SNL hosts aren't funny" <spammi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The funniest I ever saw Dane Cook was when he bombed big time at the MTV
Video awards. Seeing him look so uncomfortable while the crickets were
chirping was hilarious.

Collette Quitts

Dec 11, 2006, 1:56:17 PM12/11/06

2. Dane Cook nudity?

SyVyN11

Dec 11, 2006, 5:38:09 PM12/11/06

"Collette Quitts" <4ma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

No, no nononono, HERE IT COMES!!! MENTAL PICTURE!!!!

Gezus, oh no no no!!!!! (BARFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)!