Porn on the Cob (was Re: southern sayin's)

Brenda

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

Mercy, mercy, landsakes! There's been more discussion on this topic than
there were naughty posts to begin with...

I think it's fair to say that those who like a little lime with their
tequila (or non-alcoholic refreshing beverage of choice) can have some.
While those who prefer salt can do that. I've even heard that some people
like both, and well if that's what they want, then who am I to stop 'em?

Perhaps the lime squeezers would be kind enough label their threads
accordingly, so that the salt lickers don't have to consider the unsettling
business of limes falling all over the place, and getting themselves all
twisted out of shape trying to run after the damn things.

Just throwin' it out there...

Brenda
lime and salt and Cuervo neat feet

ASLM is a moderated newsgroup. The moderation policy and FAQ are
available at http://www.caffeine.net/aslm/. A full archive of ASLM
posts is located at http://www.caffeine.net/cgi-bin/fetch/

You can send messages directly to the group at as...@caffeine.net. Send
questions and concerns to the moderators at aslm-r...@caffeine.net
lesbian dyke queer bisexual lesbians dykes gay hobbit

Shiney

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

>Brenda <fl...@spiritone.com> wrote:
>
>Mercy, mercy, landsakes! There's been more discussion on this topic than
>there were naughty posts to begin with...

<snip of hilarious lime&salt in your drink stuff>

>Brenda
>lime and salt and Cuervo neat feet

Oh, Miz brenda darlin'- I *have* missed you, and I am *so* glad you're back!
More, more!!!!

Sue
giggling salty feet with a
twist of lime

Joules

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998 01:44:25 -0600 (CST), Brenda <fl...@spiritone.com>
wrote:

with a drawl, no less...

>Mercy, mercy, landsakes! There's been more discussion on this topic than
>there were naughty posts to begin with...
>

>I think it's fair to say that those who like a little lime with their
>tequila (or non-alcoholic refreshing beverage of choice) can have some.
>While those who prefer salt can do that. I've even heard that some people
>like both, and well if that's what they want, then who am I to stop 'em?
>
>Perhaps the lime squeezers would be kind enough label their threads
>accordingly, so that the salt lickers don't have to consider the unsettling
>business of limes falling all over the place, and getting themselves all
>twisted out of shape trying to run after the damn things.
>
>Just throwin' it out there...
>

>Brenda
>lime and salt and Cuervo neat feet

I must need more coffee (hold the salt and lime) since all that went
thru my head was that some folks would just turn it into a drinking
contest. (then, of course, there are those of us who'd ask for
something altogether different. )

Joules
sox in search of caffeine

swade

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

wrote:

>Mercy, mercy, landsakes! There's been more discussion on this topic than

>there were naughty posts to begin with...
>
>I think it's fair to say that those who like a little lime with their
>tequila (or non-alcoholic refreshing beverage of choice) can have some.
>While those who prefer salt can do that. I've even heard that some people
>like both, and well if that's what they want, then who am I to stop 'em?
>
>Perhaps the lime squeezers would be kind enough label their threads
>accordingly, so that the salt lickers don't have to consider the unsettling
>business of limes falling all over the place, and getting themselves all
>twisted out of shape trying to run after the damn things.
>
>Just throwin' it out there...

...damn brenda! now i are cornfuzzed! is it a lime i should use? or
a salt-lick? (i kinda prefer the salt-lick - reminds me of horseback
riding!)

... and, should i label ALL my posts with this indicator? even though
the majority of my posts are not "naughty by nature?" oh, my, my, my!
what's a grrl to do?!?!? and, don't you think the titillation of
seeing a thread title with the lime or salt indicator would lure all
those unsuspecting innocents into my nasty web of seductive verbiage?

swade, in a quandary feet
================================
http://www.swade.net/swadepages/

Bayleh

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

wrote:

>Perhaps the lime squeezers would be kind enough label their threads

>accordingly, so that the salt lickers don't have to consider the unsettling
>business of limes falling all over the place, and getting themselves all
>twisted out of shape trying to run after the damn things.

Gee, Brenda, when you put it that way, I think I'm both!

Bayleh
Both ways shoes

Brenda

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

>sw...@swade.net (swade) wrote:
>
>On Thu, 2 Apr 1998 01:44:25 -0600 (CST), Brenda <fl...@spiritone.com>
>wrote:
<snip>

>...damn brenda! now i are cornfuzzed! is it a lime i should use? or
>a salt-lick? (i kinda prefer the salt-lick - reminds me of horseback
>riding!)

Darlin' you can use whatever blows your skirt up. That's the point. (I'm
wondering, however, what the bartender would think if you set a salt lick
on the bar and asked for a shot of tequila...)

>... and, should i label ALL my posts with this indicator? even though
>the majority of my posts are not "naughty by nature?"

I'm not proposing that ALL of your, or anyone else's, posts be stamped with
a scarlet letter. I'm simply suggesting that posts with erotic content be
labeled as such, so that those who don't enjoy that sort of thing can avoid
them if they so choose. A lesbian writers list that I subscribe to uses
this system, and it works very well. In that group when work in progress
containing erotica is submitted for open critique, it's clearly labeled as
such. It's just a simple courtesy that we offer to one another in
recognition of the fact that some people like erotica, while others don't.
Each author decides for herself whether her own writing falls under that
category.

If you think about this, you'll realize that this suggestion will actually
affect *you* very little, as most of what you post is innuendo. In fact, I
can really only think of one or two posts, out of the hundreds that I've
read from you, that appeared to cross some kind of line with the pedants.

> and, don't you think the titillation of
>seeing a thread title with the lime or salt indicator would lure all
>those unsuspecting innocents into my nasty web of seductive verbiage?

At least the bluestockings could no longer claim that they were unaware of
the content when they opened the posts. And for persons such as myself,
who like squeezing limes *and* licking salt, clearly labeling your posts
would make them that much easier to find... ; )

>swade, in a quandary feet

Brenda
nekkid feet

Brenda

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

>jou...@gte.net (Joules) wrote:
>
>On Thu, 2 Apr 1998 01:44:25 -0600 (CST), Brenda <fl...@spiritone.com>
>wrote:
>
>with a drawl, no less...

Mah years in tha Carolina's left their mark, and ah can drawl with the best
a ya!

<snip>

>>Brenda
>>lime and salt and Cuervo neat feet
>>
>I must need more coffee (hold the salt and lime) since all that went
>thru my head was that some folks would just turn it into a drinking
>contest.

Which is better than a pissing contest, in my book...

(then, of course, there are those of us who'd ask for
>something altogether different. )

Like what? Have some more coffee dear and then do tell!

>Joules
>sox in search of caffeine

Brenda
fully caffeinated feet

Joules

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998 12:21:59 -0600 (CST), Brenda <fl...@spiritone.com>
wrote:

>Mah years in tha Carolina's left their mark, and ah can drawl with the best
>a ya!

well, despite the exaggerations of *some* shoes, I don't have much of
a drawl. I had no idea you'd lived here. My son has gotten a *serious*
drawl- makes you get whiplash looking to verify that it came out of
HIS mouth! It wil be interesting to see what Mary thinks of my "i"
sounds after he talks to her awhile!

>>I must need more coffee (hold the salt and lime) since all that went
>>thru my head was that some folks would just turn it into a drinking
>>contest.
>
>Which is better than a pissing contest, in my book...

err, true. I avoid them, too. :-)

>(then, of course, there are those of us who'd ask for
>>something altogether different. )
>
>Like what? Have some more coffee dear and then do tell!

well, I just meant a different drink, dear. haven't had tequila
since...well, since the dark ages. And it was in a tequila sunrise, as
I recall, listening to the Doobie Brothers.

>>Joules
>>sox in search of caffeine
>
>Brenda
>fully caffeinated feet

Joules
feet now armed with a DP!

Ali

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

Brenda wrote:

>At least the bluestockings could no longer claim that they
were unaware of
>the content when they opened the posts. And for persons
such as myself,
>who like squeezing limes *and* licking salt, clearly
labeling your posts
>would make them that much easier to find... ; )

how did bluestockings get in here? we actually celebrate
bluestocking week here at the universities and secondary
schools... in celebration of women gaining access to
education way back when. the word has been reclaimed (i
thought, successfully!) from the days when it was used as a
term of derogation for women who had literary (or other
intellectual) interests...

what is the state of play with this term in the States?

ali,
bluestockings

MaryMc

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

> "Ali " <a...@onthe.net.au> wrote:
>
> Brenda wrote:
>
> >At least the bluestockings could no longer claim that they
> were unaware of
> >the content when they opened the posts. And for persons
> such as myself,
> >who like squeezing limes *and* licking salt, clearly
> labeling your posts
> >would make them that much easier to find... ; )
>
> how did bluestockings get in here? we actually celebrate
> bluestocking week here at the universities and secondary
> schools... in celebration of women gaining access to
> education way back when. the word has been reclaimed (i
> thought, successfully!) from the days when it was used as a
> term of derogation for women who had literary (or other
> intellectual) interests...
>
> what is the state of play with this term in the States?
>
> ali,
> bluestockings

the same as in Oz!

Mary
bluestockings (or actually bright blue sox)

Ali

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

i asked:

> > how did bluestockings get in here? we actually
celebrate
> > bluestocking week here at the universities and
secondary
> > schools... in celebration of women gaining access to
> > education way back when. the word has been reclaimed
(i
> > thought, successfully!) from the days when it was used
as a
> > term of derogation for women who had literary (or other
> > intellectual) interests...
> >
> > what is the state of play with this term in the States?
> >
> > ali,
> > bluestockings

and Mary filled the gaps in my knowledge:

> the same as in Oz!
>
> Mary
> bluestockings (or actually bright blue sox)

That's good! for a moment there i was wondering if
'bluestocking' was being used to conjure up some crappy
stereotype of intelligent women with opinions being prudes
:) it still does happen sometimes here, the
characterisation of women who reflect on the myriad
meanings of sex and question whether anything does, indeed,
go still occasionally get (mis)presented as anti-sex.

the same argument "style" has been used to silence women
for years: object to anything sexual and you have to
defend yourselves against claims of prudery.

ali,
cool socks, McCool ;-)

swade

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998 12:05:38 -0600 (CST), Brenda <fl...@spiritone.com>
wrote:

>>sw...@swade.net (swade) wrote:
>>
>>On Thu, 2 Apr 1998 01:44:25 -0600 (CST), Brenda <fl...@spiritone.com>
>>wrote:

><snip>
>
>>...damn brenda! now i are cornfuzzed! is it a lime i should use? or
>>a salt-lick? (i kinda prefer the salt-lick - reminds me of horseback
>>riding!)
>
>Darlin' you can use whatever blows your skirt up. That's the point. (I'm
>wondering, however, what the bartender would think if you set a salt lick
>on the bar and asked for a shot of tequila...)

well, with an entire salt-lick, i'd probably ask for the bottle ...
blows my skirt up? sheesh! haven't heard that since my mother
passed! what about "torques your screws"? or, "revs your motor" or
or, "ices your cake" ... uh oh ... this could turn out to be another
thread!

>>... and, should i label ALL my posts with this indicator? even though
>>the majority of my posts are not "naughty by nature?"
>
>I'm not proposing that ALL of your, or anyone else's, posts be stamped with
>a scarlet letter. I'm simply suggesting that posts with erotic content be
>labeled as such, so that those who don't enjoy that sort of thing can avoid
>them if they so choose. A lesbian writers list that I subscribe to uses
>this system, and it works very well. In that group when work in progress
>containing erotica is submitted for open critique, it's clearly labeled as
>such. It's just a simple courtesy that we offer to one another in
>recognition of the fact that some people like erotica, while others don't.
>Each author decides for herself whether her own writing falls under that
>category.
>
>If you think about this, you'll realize that this suggestion will actually
>affect *you* very little, as most of what you post is innuendo. In fact, I
>can really only think of one or two posts, out of the hundreds that I've
>read from you, that appeared to cross some kind of line with the pedants.

whew! i was beginning to actually believe i was some type of
sex-crazed thread poster!

... my, my, my ... i jes love them dollar words you use! makes me run
to my dictionary right smart! thank you for the new word! i'm sure
i'll find many uses for "pedant!"

>> and, don't you think the titillation of
>>seeing a thread title with the lime or salt indicator would lure all
>>those unsuspecting innocents into my nasty web of seductive verbiage?
>

>At least the bluestockings could no longer claim that they were unaware of
>the content when they opened the posts. And for persons such as myself,
>who like squeezing limes *and* licking salt, clearly labeling your posts
>would make them that much easier to find... ; )

makes sense and a darned good suggestion. thanks. if i *ever* post
anything vaguely erotic in the future, i'll be sure to include either
lime or salt in the title!

good idea! thanks brenda!

swade, increased vocabulary feet
================================
http://www.swade.net/swadepages/

Deb W

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

Joules <jou...@gte.net> wrote in article <1.nf1^t2...@caffeine.net>...

> On Thu, 2 Apr 1998 12:21:59 -0600 (CST), Brenda <fl...@spiritone.com>
> wrote:
>

> >Mah years in tha Carolina's left their mark, and ah can drawl with the
best
> >a ya!
>
> well, despite the exaggerations of *some* shoes, I don't have much of
> a drawl. I had no idea you'd lived here. My son has gotten a *serious*
> drawl- makes you get whiplash looking to verify that it came out of
> HIS mouth! It wil be interesting to see what Mary thinks of my "i"
> sounds after he talks to her awhile!

Uh, Joules, to which shoes would you be referring? I'm sure it isn't
moi..since I simply swoon whenever I hear that lovely drawl! And now
Brenda is sending my head swimming with her very own drawl. What's a girl
to do?

Deb
mesmerized shoes

Quantum Chemistry General Area

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

> mis...@ibm.net wrote:

> > sw...@swade.net (swade) wrote:
> >
> > blows my skirt up? sheesh! haven't heard that since my mother
> > passed! what about "torques your screws"? or, "revs your motor" or
> > or, "ices your cake" ... uh oh ... this could turn out to be another
> > thread!
>
> Whatever floats your boat ... trips your trigger ...
>
> - misfit (sweaty workout socks)

whatever winds your watch ... blows your hair back ...

--
Milo, feet
Ooooo

Bayleh

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998 17:35:45 -0600 (CST), sw...@swade.net (swade)
wowwrote:

>... my, my, my ... i jes love them dollar words you use! makes me run
>to my dictionary right smart! thank you for the new word! i'm sure
>i'll find many uses for "pedant!"

Oh, "pedant" is my most favorite word. By using it you're being it!!
LOL.

Bayleh
shoes

Ali

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

Milo called up from the depths of somewhere or other:

> whatever winds your watch ... blows your hair back ...

ah! so <this> is my problem... my watch runs on batteries
and my hair, well, last time i got it cut (a week or so
ago) i said i usually have a #2 around the sides and back
and finger length on top... the woman with the clippers
said "i have very small fingers" and i replied "well, i
won't have to come back for a while!"... not even another
cyclone tracy would blow my hair back! there just isn't
that much there :)

ali,
hairless feet, too...

Quantum Chemistry General Area

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

my favourite phrase is "redundant tautology" :)

--
Milo, feet.

Ooooo
mic...@quoll.ntu.edu.au ( )
http://quoll.ntu.edu.au/michal/ ooooO ) /
( ) (_/
\ (
\_)

Quantum Chemistry General Area

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

> "Ali " <a...@onthe.net.au> wrote:
>
> Milo called up from the depths of somewhere or other:
> >
> > whatever winds your watch ... blows your hair back ...
>
> ah! so <this> is my problem... my watch runs on batteries
> and my hair, well, last time i got it cut (a week or so
> ago) i said i usually have a #2 around the sides and back
> and finger length on top... the woman with the clippers
> said "i have very small fingers" and i replied "well, i
> won't have to come back for a while!"... not even another
> cyclone tracy would blow my hair back! there just isn't
> that much there :)
>
> ali,
> hairless feet, too...

what about your skirt, you got one to get blown up? you got a switch to flick?
i'm sure you'll manage ali :)

--
Milo, feet, who have too much hair at the moment to get blown back (i've
told the gf that she can cut my hair with her clippers - this may be risky

Ali

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

Milo suggested:

> what about your skirt, you got one to get blown up? you
got a switch to flick?
> i'm sure you'll manage ali :)

oh, i manage... but a skirt??? no... and the weather is
too cold for the usual sarong :)

ali
in sandals for a moment because the sun has come out

Quantum Chemistry General Area

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

> "Ali " <a...@onthe.net.au> wrote:

> oh, i manage... but a skirt??? no... and the weather is
> too cold for the usual sarong :)
>
> ali
> in sandals for a moment because the sun has come out

didn't think there was much chance of a skirt :) but i hadda ask :)

--
Milo, feet

Ooooo
mic...@quoll.ntu.edu.au ( )
http://quoll.ntu.edu.au/michal/ ooooO ) /
( ) (_/
\ (
\_)

burnett,r.

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

>sw...@swade.net (swade) wrote:
>
>well, with an entire salt-lick, i'd probably ask for the bottle ...

>blows my skirt up? sheesh! haven't heard that since my mother
>passed! what about "torques your screws"? or, "revs your motor" or
>or, "ices your cake" ... uh oh ... this could turn out to be another
>thread!

I'm game, Swade,,,,,What ever floats your boat!!

>>>... and, should i label ALL my posts with this indicator? even though
>>>the majority of my posts are not "naughty by nature?"

I kind of like the element of surprise......hehehe

>whew! i was beginning to actually believe i was some type of
>sex-crazed thread poster!

Who? You? No Way!!!!!
<Grrrrrr>

lastoutlaw
boots marching off to work

swade

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998 21:58:47 -0600 (CST), compu...@pobox.com
(Bayleh) wrote:

>On Thu, 2 Apr 1998 17:35:45 -0600 (CST), sw...@swade.net (swade)
>wowwrote:
>
>>... my, my, my ... i jes love them dollar words you use! makes me run
>>to my dictionary right smart! thank you for the new word! i'm sure
>>i'll find many uses for "pedant!"
>

>Oh, "pedant" is my most favorite word. By using it you're being it!!
>LOL.

touche! thanks for the warning!

swade
================================
http://www.swade.net/swadepages/

kate

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

Milo, or as she is known to her most intimate of acquaintances, "Quantum

Chemistry General Area," <qc...@quoll.ntu.edu.au> wrote:
> --
> Milo, feet, who have too much hair at the moment to get blown back (i've
> told the gf that she can cut my hair with her clippers - this may be risky
> - she cuts her own hair, and does it well, but shaved all over isn't
> really that hard :)

Ooooh, I beg to differ, Milo. There are clever tricks and crafty
techniques that distinguish the veteran self-shav'ed from the virgin
freshly shorn. Why, just yesterday, one of my writers came in with his new
'do. I'm afraid I was blunt: Jay, did your wife do that? Was she wearing a
blindfold at the time?

cheers,
kate
whose hair is about as long as Ali's now, the longest it has been in four
years... uhhhh feet
--
/\_/\
( Q Q )

lrs

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

Quantum Chemistry General Area wrote:

> > compu...@pobox.com (Bayleh) wrote:
> >
> > Oh, "pedant" is my most favorite word. By using it you're being it!!
> > LOL.
> >
> > Bayleh
> > shoes
>
> my favourite phrase is "redundant tautology" :)

mine is "eschew obfuscuity"

Leela
bare feet
--
"anything we love can be saved" --Alice Walker

Bayleh

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

On Fri, 3 Apr 1998 09:19:22 -0600 (CST), lrs <le...@bit-net.com>
wrote:

>mine is "eschew obfuscuity"

I'd probably include that one if I didn't keep seeing it on signs!!
LOL
Bayleh
wordy feet

Heather Rose Jones

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

: wowwrote:

: >... my, my, my ... i jes love them dollar words you use! makes me run
: >to my dictionary right smart! thank you for the new word! i'm sure
: >i'll find many uses for "pedant!"

: Oh, "pedant" is my most favorite word. By using it you're being it!!
: LOL.

One of my fondest Usenet memories is of being called a "ludicrous pedant"
on soc.culture.welsh.

Heather Rose Jones
(pedantic shoes)

Sharon Hellbardt

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

>lrs <le...@bit-net.com> wrote:
>
>Quantum Chemistry General Area wrote:
>>
>> > compu...@pobox.com (Bayleh) wrote:
>> >

>> > Oh, "pedant" is my most favorite word. By using it you're being it!!
>> > LOL.
>> >

>> > Bayleh
>> > shoes
>>
>> my favourite phrase is "redundant tautology" :)
>>

>mine is "eschew obfuscuity"
>
>Leela
>bare feet

mine is " phuck yew " err.....how did that go again????

Sharon,reminiscing boots

burnett,r.

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

>Quantum Chemistry General Area <qc...@quoll.ntu.edu.au> wrote:
>
>whatever winds your watch ... blows your hair back ...

whatever revs your engine
whatever flips your switch
whatever pedals your bike

lastoutlaw
stuffed boots 'cause I ate too much

swade

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

On Fri, 3 Apr 1998 16:06:48 -0600 (CST), "burnett,r."
<bur...@email2.grafenwoehr.army.mil> wrote:

>>Quantum Chemistry General Area <qc...@quoll.ntu.edu.au> wrote:
>>
>>whatever winds your watch ... blows your hair back ...
>>

>whatever revs your engine
>whatever flips your switch
>whatever pedals your bike
>
>lastoutlaw
>stuffed boots 'cause I ate too much

how 'bout:

whatever butters your biscuit
whatever paddles your canoe
whatever grinds your gears
whatever sizzles your bacon

swade, whatever feet
================================
http://www.swade.net/swadepages/

Sharon Hellbardt

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

>sw...@swade.net (swade) wrote:
>
>On Fri, 3 Apr 1998 16:06:48 -0600 (CST), "burnett,r."
><bur...@email2.grafenwoehr.army.mil> wrote:
>
>>>Quantum Chemistry General Area <qc...@quoll.ntu.edu.au> wrote:
>>>
>>>whatever winds your watch ... blows your hair back ...
>>>

>>whatever revs your engine
>>whatever flips your switch
>>whatever pedals your bike
>>
>>lastoutlaw
>>stuffed boots 'cause I ate too much
>>

>how 'bout:
>
>whatever butters your biscuit
>whatever paddles your canoe
>whatever grinds your gears
>whatever sizzles your bacon

LOL....liked the bacon, one !!!

>swade, whatever feet

jeez, has anyone ever mentioned the easiest one :

whatever makes you happy

Sharon, boots that know only one...this one, he,he,he

Quantum Chemistry General Area

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

> xm...@auschron.com (kate) wrote:
>
> Ooooh, I beg to differ, Milo. There are clever tricks and crafty
> techniques that distinguish the veteran self-shav'ed from the virgin
> freshly shorn. Why, just yesterday, one of my writers came in with his new
> 'do. I'm afraid I was blunt: Jay, did your wife do that? Was she wearing a
> blindfold at the time?
>
> cheers,
> kate
> whose hair is about as long as Ali's now, the longest it has been in four
> years... uhhhh feet

well, i let my gf cut my hair yesterday - it was a harrowing experience.

first off, we didn't want to get hair on my clothes or all over the floor,
so i'm sitting outside in the back yard in my underwear, then, she want my
hair wet so she could cut it properly, so she turned a high pressure hose
on my head. then she starts cutting my hair, and it falls all over me, so
now i'm semi naked, dripping wet, slightly chilly, and itching all over.
then, when she gets the clippers out, for some reason, every pass of them
over my head seems to cut some hair off, but pull still more *out* and as
you can imagine, it ended up being rather painful. all is fine with the
back and sides of my hair, and then she goes over the top with a number
five comb. this doesn't seem to do anything, and i wanted my hair shorter,
so i ask her to do it with a lower number comb. however, when we lent the
clippers to my brother, he seems to have lost the number four comb, so i
rashly said, go on, use the number three. what ensued was still more
pulling out of hair, and because it went from pretty long to pretty short,
she had to spend a really long time doing it to make sure it all cut
properly. each pass made my eyes water, and the fact that my eyes were
watering so much made my nose run soemthing shocking, and add to this the
fact that my peirced at the top ears still haven't heeled properly, and
she was less than gentle when cutting around them. so i'm seminaked in the
back yard, damp and chilly, itchy all over, dribbly faced and teary eyed.
the hair cut itslef turned out not too bad, although my short back and
sides has turned into a short back, sides, *and* top. so then i go to have
a shower, but the water has been turned off so my nan can fix a washer. so
i'm sitting naked in the bath tup, covered in hair, waiting for the water
to come back on. water finally comes back on, and shower goes according to
plan. then, as the evenig progresses, gf keeps seeing bits that she
missed, so she's chopping bits out of my head with the scissors, and
pullin gother bits out. i look like i've just escaped from prison. i think
i'lkl bleach it and then dye it, so make it look more deliberate. but in
the future, i've vowed to stick to the proffesionals.

--
Milo, feet, with a head that has been sadly mistreated.

Ooooo
mic...@quoll.ntu.edu.au ( )
http://quoll.ntu.edu.au/michal/ ooooO ) /
( ) (_/
\ (
\_)

burnett,r.

Apr 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/4/98

>sw...@swade.net (swade) wrote:
>
>On Fri, 3 Apr 1998 16:06:48 -0600 (CST), "burnett,r."
><bur...@email2.grafenwoehr.army.mil> wrote:
>

>>>Quantum Chemistry General Area <qc...@quoll.ntu.edu.au> wrote:
>>>
>>>whatever winds your watch ... blows your hair back ...
>>>

>>whatever revs your engine
>>whatever flips your switch
>>whatever pedals your bike
>>
>>lastoutlaw
>>stuffed boots 'cause I ate too much
>>

>how 'bout:
>
>whatever butters your biscuit
>whatever paddles your canoe
>whatever grinds your gears
>whatever sizzles your bacon

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Hey this is FUN!!!!!!
more, more, more....oh I hurt...NEXT?

lastoutlaw
whatever tickles my fancy boots

ShyLez23

Apr 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/4/98

I am from the South, does that mean I have to hide under the bed again?

>well, with an entire salt-lick, i'd probably ask for the bottle ETC ETC ETC

Email: ShyL...@AOL.COM
My Fav Hangout: #BiFemLounge at Talk City -
Absolutely the best chatroom for bifems and
lesbians on the Internet
Get there from http://bounce.to/bifem

Sharon Hellbardt

Apr 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/4/98

>shyl...@aol.com (ShyLez23) wrote:
>
>I am from the South, does that mean I have to hide under the bed again?
>
>>well, with an entire salt-lick, i'd probably ask for the bottle ETC ETC ETC

Ahem......what were you doing under the bed in the first place????
looking for your shoes....maybe????

and...if you like it there, why not go back.......
right outlaw?....whatever tickles her fancy....or
whatever sizzles your bacon...or...
whatever shits on your fan....(did I get this one wrong???)

Sharon,countryboots....yeehawwww

swade

Apr 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/4/98

On Sat, 4 Apr 1998 14:18:11 -0600 (CST), "Sharon Hellbardt"
<sha...@metronet.de> wrote:

>whatever sizzles your bacon...or...
>whatever shits on your fan....(did I get this one wrong???)
>
>Sharon,countryboots....yeehawwww

uh, unless you're into something i don't even wanna think about, i
can't imagine this would be too pleasurable ...

darlin, i think you're referring to the phrase "when the sh*t hits the
fan" which means when all hell breaks loose ...

swade, non-sh*tty boots
================================
http://www.swade.net/swadepages/

Sharon Hellbardt

Apr 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/4/98

-

>mis...@ibm.net wrote:

>> "Sharon Hellbardt" <sha...@metronet.de> wrote:
>>
>> and...if you like it there, why not go back.......
>> right outlaw?....whatever tickles her fancy....or

>> whatever sizzles your bacon...or...
>> whatever shits on your fan....(did I get this one wrong???)
>

>ROTFLMAO!!! I'll be giggling all night over this one. :-)
>But I *do* think you're taking advantage of this "English as a second
>language" thing. :-)
>
>- misfit (tickled feet)

But ....but......I really had forgotten how that went.....!!!!!
Das ist eine Unterstellung, misfit!!!! nicht sehr schoen von Dir!!!

Sharon, now taking advantage of my first language, boots! :-))