STORY: Noises in the Night (part 4 the end)

Baddogxxx

Dec 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/17/97

The midnight trist

Imagine my surprise when I was awoken at Midnight by a rough man's grasp
shaking my arm.
"Melissa?" I heard Rick's voice very softly.
"Rick?" I blinked and quickly covered my body in covers even though he had
already seen me naked.
"You awake?"
"I am now stupid," I yawned. "What time is it?"
"Midnight," Rick whispered. "Nicole is asleep."
"So," I said curtly, looking at him with an impatient look.
"So I thought we could talk," he said softly. I noticed he was wearing a pair
of sweats and no tee shirt. His muscular chest was glimmering in the moonlight.
"Bout what?" I asked sleepily.
"I saw you yesterday morning," he said quietly.
"Yeah so?" I played dumb.
"So I know you did it on purpose," he said. "I saw you smile for a second."
"Did what on purpose?" I asked as I realized I was in deep shit now.
"Let me see you naked," Rick whispered.
"I always sleep naked," I lied.
"Not right now," he called my bluff. "You're wearing your underclothes. You
took them off for me yesterday."
"why the hell would I do that?" I scoffed.
"Because you want me to fuck you."
"I what??" I sat up suddenly, holding the blankets around me tightly.
"It's ok," he whispered as he put his hands on my shoulders making me very
uncomfortable. "I want to fuck you too. Badly!"
"I'm married Rick," I reminded him firmly.
"So am I," Rick whispered deeply. "So am I. But fuck them. We both want it and
you know it."
"I don't…" I started to say but suddenly his mouth was on mine and his tongue
slipped between my red lips. He had a deep musky manly smell to him and my
body trembled in fear even as my mouth parted for him.
The feel of another man's tongue in my mouth was delicious and I found myself
sucking on it as if it were a miniature penis. Rick's hands were on my breasts
now, squeezing them through my blankets and making me very excited.
"Rick no," I protested as I pushed him away. "No!"
"Come on Melissa," he panted as his hands grabbed my knees through the
blankets and he pushed my legs apart. "I'll make you feel so good. You know
that baby."
"I know you'd make me feel good," I huffed. "I know that. Good God don't think
I don't know that. But Niki is my sister and I can't do this…"
"Ok," Rick said standing up suddenly. I almost felt relieved at first but then
he started untying the string of his sweats.
"Rick don't," I nearly begged as I squirmed up into a tight little ball, my
knees under my arms in the fetal position.
"Don't what?" he asked pulling his sweats out and down so that his enormous
cock sprung out in the pale moonlight like a giant freakshow monster. It was
ungodly large, a full 14 inches at least and as big as a summer sausage.
"Jesus…" I gasped looking at the biggest thing I had ever seen.
"Don't what?" he repeated. "Don't give you what you deserve?"
He bounced his champagne bottle sized cock up and down in my face tauntingly
as he rubbed his large hairy balls.
"Nicole says you have a thing for big cocks," Rick whispered. "Is this big
enough for you?"
"Jesus Christ yes," I said, my voice nearly a whisper.
"I'm tired of sticking it in that little bitch sister of yours," Rick said
stroking his giant pole slowly. "I want to stick it where it belongs. In my
little sister's hot pussy."
"No," I shook my head emphatically. "My husband would know. He could tell…"
"Suck it!" he groaned deeply and thrust his hips in my face.
I don't know what possessed me but my hands both reached out and took that
monster sized cock in my hands. His rock hard cock felt gloriously hot in my
hand and no matter how tightly I sqeezed it the girth never changed. I opened
my mouth instinctively, and wrapped my lips around the fat round head. I could
taste the salty slimy pre-cum dribbling from the slit in his purple mushroom
shaped head and my tongue flicked up and down the slit gently, tasting the sexy
sauce of my sister's husband.
"God yes," Rick groaned as he placed his hand on the back of my head now and
pushed my face onto it. "Suck it! Suck my cock!"
I flattened my tongue along the underside of Rick's tremendous shaft, curling
it to fit snugly around the sides and relaxed my throat as I let him continue
to stuff his enormous salami in my mouth. I was determined not to choke on it
as my sister and I put my hands on his powerful thighs and gobbled quickly,
slinking the huge bloated pipe down my throat. I gagged slightly, but made no
sound as I pulled back to breath again. Good God I swore that thing could poke
down in my stomach if I let it.
My hands were on his beautiful cock again and I began to stroke it as my mouth
sucked expertly on every inch I could.
"That's it, give me head bitch," Rick groaned. "god that feels good.
My pussy was dripping wet literally and I could feel my juices running down
the crack of my ass as I pumped my fist on that enormous cock and sucked it for
all I was worth. I tried desperately to make him cum, not wanting to have to
face the decision to fuck him or not but my jaw gave out far too early. As my
head job became more labored and slow Rick pulled his enormous plump shaft from
my mouth and smiled.
"You suck much better cock than your sister," he said deeply.
"Thank you," I smiled faintly. My body was shaking all over.
"Now," he said simply as he pulled my blanket off of me with a flourish. I
wanted to stop him but I was helpless to as he tossed my blanket on the floor
and took me in his huge powerful arms, lifting me off the couch effortlessly.
I clung to him then my huge warm breasts pressed against his muscular chest, my
legs wrapped tightly around his stomach. I could feel his fat bloated cock
against my ass as his hands grabbed my tight cheeks and then pulled my panties
to one side.
"No don't," I said unconvincingly and I could feel his hand grabbing for his
huge cock beneath me. Suddenly I felt his other hand on my dripping wet pussy,
pulling my sloppy wet lips open. I could have let go then and he would have
dropped me, but I held on to him for dear life, shaking with fear and
anticipation.
"Come on baby, take my cock," he said huskily as he pushed the huge bloated
knob against my wet pussy and began to drive himself upwards.
"UHHH!" I cried out loudly, the unexpected pain of his enormous cock sliding
into me taking me completely by surprise. My legs gripped tighter, my ass
driving down foolishly to ram his huge steel like pole inside me. "Ohhh
Shit!!!"
His colossal cock throbbed deep in my pussy making my whole body pulse with
the tempo of blood in his pole. He spun me quickly then, pushing me up against
the wall in the hall with an audible bang. I could see my sister's door down
the hall and my heart pounded as Rick drove his mammoth war hammer up into me
with tremendous force.
I exploded then, my shameless cunt oozing thick girl cum all over his enormous
pole. He pinned me tight to the wall, hammering his huge shaft up inside me,
his big hairy balls slapping wetly against my pouring pussy. My cum ran down
his balls and legs like a fountain and I fought so hard to keep from screaming.
He shoved his tongue in my mouth again, keeping me to a dull moaning as he
pumped his glorious cock up inside me over and over.
Then, without warning, I felt the fire hot liquid of his cum explode inside
me, filling my womb with burning sticky cum. I came again then, mixing my own
cum with my sister's husband. My pussy a veritable creamery as our juices
sloshed around inside me. He pulled me upwards then, his huge cock flopping
out of me. I could feel the rush of liquid pouring out of my pussy and could
hear it dripping noisily on the carpet below. He held me there for a short
time, his tongue back in my mouth as our wonderful sex poured onto the floor.
"I think I love you," he said to me softly.
"I think I love you too," I repeated. "Fuck me again."

THE END

If you liked this story please write to me and tell me so. It's the only thing
that keeps me going. I loved this piece, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I
enjoyed writing it.