STORY: The Pain Dr. Soviet Screams pt.2 M/F,PAIN, GRAPHIC TORTURE

Donna Froemchen

Oct 27, 1994, 11:12:46 AM10/27/94

All Pain Dr. stories contain pain, violence, graphic torture, sadism and bondage. If you do not wish to read this press n now. You have been warned. All flames will be disregarded.

Soviet Screams Part 2

The Pain Dr. and I left the apartment at early dawn. Until then, I had only suspected but wasn't positive that we were in England. Rod and Alan's thick British accent made me suspicious, but watching the Dr. drive on the wrong side of the road confirm
ed it! We drove until
we arrived at Londons Heathrow airport and quickly boarded the Drs. waiting jet. Minutes later we were in the air.
"As you know", the Dr. said, "the republics of the
former Soviet Union are at war and in a total chaotic
state of anarchy. We have been hired by the Croation
leadership to obtain a formula from a high ranking Serbian physicist that will enable them to modify the tracking device in their laser guided tanks. The problem is that the Dr. is in poor physical health, suffering from a severe heart condition. Anythin
g done to him personally might result in his death. However, he is blessed with a beautiful young wife and three children, two girls and a boy. It is on these that we will concentrate our efforts directly in front of the Dr. and
see if we can't pry the formula out of him. His first wife was killed during the war and he has since remarried a young woman 26 years old. At 47 he is much older than her but doesn't look it. Here is a photo of the two of them together". As the Pain Dr.
handed me the photo I noticed the woman was petite, maybe 105lbs. with very short brown hair, brown eyes, freckles. She seemed somewhat muscular and I asked the Dr. about it. "She was a semi-professional swimmer before the outbreak of hostilities", he s
aid. Turning the photo over I noticed her name was "Loretta". "She was origionally from the U.S., he added, moving here when she and the Dr. became serious". Gazing at the Dr. in the photo, I noticed that he looked late thirtish but very frail, a type of
look when someone has been suffering with heart problems over an extended period of time. "These are the children the Pain Dr. said as he handed me the next photo". The oldest seemed to be the son who appeared to be about 16.
He was very good looking and had litle resemblence to his ill father. He seemed tall, about 5.10" and 150lbs.
He still had somewhat of a boyish face and his blonde hair made him look younger than he was. The next child was a girl about 14. She was very pretty with a bright smile. She seemed to be about 5 feet and maybe 90 lbs. She had long blonde hair and a very
nice figure for a young teen. The youngest child was also a girl about
10 years old. She had shoulder length brown curly hair
and large blue eyes. She seemed about 4.4' and maybe
60 lbs. They appeared to be the perfect family I thought
as I handed the photos back to the Dr. "The people who hired us for this job want to see us work and some of the top military leaders will be present in the room", he said. I have given them special requests of particular items that we will need and they
will be waiting for us when we arrive. I didn't mind torturing the Drs. beautiful wife but I wasn't sure about the children, and mentioned this to the Pain Dr. "We won't
go further than we have to with them. I'm sure the Dr. will be reasonable and provide us with the formula rather than see his family suffer". I hoped that he was right, but I got this funny feeling in the pit of my stomach, call it "womans intuition", th
at this might be tougher than it appeared.

TO BE CONTINUED
€€‹ f