STORY: Noises in the Night (part 3)

Baddogxxx

Dec 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/17/97

Another night

I thought I was telling her the truth then, I really did, but as the night
ended and Rick and Nicole retired to the bedroom my pussy started getting wet
instantly.
He was going to fuck her again. That thought kept running through my head.
Rick was going to fuck my sister again with that cock that was bigger than my
husbands. Knowing Nicole was going to be quiet tonight I decided it worth the
effort to move a little closer to the hall and listen in. I could hear Rick's
deep voice but could not make out any words from the livingroom.
Silently I tiptoed down the hall, scarecly aware that I was wearing only my
bra and panties. I should have been cold, as Nicole kept the house a chilly 69
degrees but I felt only warmth as I stepped close to their door and heard
Rick's voice clearly.
"Oh yeah suck it," I heard his deep manly voice saying softly. "Suck my
cocků.mmmů"
My body tingled as I imagined my sister on her knees with a big fat man pole
in her face. I could not resist slipping my hand between my legs and rubbing
my soaking wet panties, smashing my clit between my index and middle fingers
and tugging my swollen pink labia outward as I twisted my fingers back and
forth till my spongy lips slipped from between my fingers and I started over
again.
"Ooo yes," Rick growled thoatily. "Take it all. Take it all in your pretty
mouth."
I could hear my sister gagging from the other side of the door, the wet
sucking sound of her spitting it back out.
Bitch! I thought. She doesn't even know how to suck a good cock. My fingers
twisted and pulled at my tight wet pussy as I thought about how I would give
better head to her big husband.
The sick sucking sounds of my sister's inexperienced mouth crept through the
doorway as I continued to play with myself in the hall, bending my knees
slightly to accommodate my rotating wrist.
"I need it inside me," I heard Nicole say quietly now and Rick groaned
approval as I heard shuffling from the other side of the door and the creaking
of the bed.
Without thinking I was suddenly pulling my panties off and I tucked them into
my bra as I bent my knees and began rubbing my pussy harder.
"Why are you covering your mouth?" I heard Rick ask deeply.
"Last night Melissa heard us," Nicole said quietly.
"Did she?" I heard Rick's voice clearly. "What did she say?"
"She said I kept her up with all my noises."
"Fuck her," Rick said curtly and I stopped playing with my pussy as I stood
there slightly angered. "Make all the noise you want. I don't care if she
hears."
"Shhh!" Nicole urged him.
"Shhh yourself," Rick said a little louder than needed. "If I want to fuck my
wife, I'll fuck my wife and I don't care if she hears."
Bastard! I thought as I quickly pulled my panties back on and silently tiptoed
back to the living room. Suddenly I wasn't feeling so horny any more. I laid
there quietly not hearing more than faint muffled voices until once again I
heard the familiar thumping of the headboard against the wall. For a moment my
pussy moistened again and I thought about masturbating but the thought of that
egotistical shit made me think otherwise.
"Fuck her," I repeated Rick's words. "Fuck him."
I lay there stewing about the whole thing till nearly 3 am. That's when I
came up with my little plan.

A loose cover, Oops!

I hadn't met a man alive I couldn't get to want to fuck me if I wanted him to.
I figured Rick to be no different. His punishment was going to be wanting to
fuck me but not being able to do a damn thing about it. I knew Rick left early
in the morning, much earlier than Nicole ever got up. I decided to give him a
little peak of heaven before going to work.
I skillfully thought out my body position to the minutest detail. I would lay
on my side facing the main room. Of course I had taken off my panties and bra
and tucked my blanket under my big breasts so that they lay fully exposed. Even
on my side my breasts held their shape nicely and I knew Rick's cock would be
rock hard the second he saw them. To further the enticement I made sure to
tweeky my nipples really hard before he got out of the bedroom so they stood up
nice and puffy and red for him. I turned my legs so that the top leg was
completely exposed, baring my entire naked ass and giving a nice view of my
fire red pussy as well. I fingered my slit a little to part my tight fuckable
cunt lips and tugged at my cliterous to make it stand out as well. With a bit
of managing curles I closed my eyes just in time as Rick rounded the corner.
"Jesus Chů." Rick said quite loudly when he saw me and I nearly giggled in my
fake sleep. I had to maintain my cover so I don't know what Rick did for the
next 10 minutes as I had my eyes tightly closed. I made sure to breath nice and
deep to make my big tits jiggled more and after a while I rolled over to give
him a better view of my red pussy.
Rick only said two words as he left for work that morning. I don't know what
they meant.
"Lucky Bastard!" was what he said.

After I was sure Rick was gone I rolled onto my back and opened my eyes. I
felt deliciously naughty and my pussy was sopping wet.
"How did you like that?" I said with a giggle as I started to rub my sore
neglected slit. "Huh? I bet you want to fuck my pussy now don't you? I bet
you want to fuck your sister in law now."
My fingers were probing my wet pussy deeply and I came there on the couch
thinking about Rick jerking off somewhere thinking about me. It was so
wonderful that I even fucked myself to an orgasm again before Nicole got up.

Nicole was still cheery but today I was cheery as well and we got along fine.
"Did you hear us last night?" she asked once.
"Oh no. Thanks," I smiled. "It was a nice change."

The day went by quickly and Rick was obviously uncomfortable around me the
rest of the evening. He spent most of his time sitting down or bending over a
lot, presumably to hide his raging hard on. I smiled and played the game like
an expert slut, not letting on that I knew too much.
That night when they retired for bed I was anxious to hear their conversation.
I krept down the hall and stood by the door, wearing my panties and bra once
again.
"Oh honey not tonight," I heard Rick's deep booming voice.
"Why?" Nicole seemed purely shocked and I giggled but covered my mouth quickly
to stifle it.
"I'm just tired that's all," he lied.
"You don't have to make love to me tonight," Nicole whispered. "Just let me
suck it for you."
"Not tonight," he repeated.
"You don't want to cum in my mouth?" Nicole seemed hurt.
"No I don't want to cum in your mouth," he said surly.
"Because you want to cum in mine," I said softly. "Sweet dreams."
I krept back into the living room self satisfied and glowing with victory.

(continued in part 4)