Grandstaff <mf, nc, rape, heavy tort, snuff>

Jake Baker

Jan 9, 1995, 12:39:28 PM1/9/95
The following story contains lots of sick stuff. You have been warned.
(It's somewhat short, too).

feedback (positive or negative), I'll post on a regular basis. As always,
comments and criticisms welcome.

I cannot stress enough that I think if you like my stories, you should
write some and post. (Heck, even if you don't). There is a genuine dearth
of stories being posted.

Without further ado...

Grandstaff
^^^^^^^^^^

Prologue: The following story start in media res. The premise is that
my friend Jerry and I have broken into the apartment of this girl,
Erin Grandstaff, whom I know from call, and are porceeding to
have a little fun with her. ('I' = the protagonist.)

Main:

She's shaking with terror as Jerry and I circle her. She'd almost
completely nude now - we've made her take off all her clothes
except for her bra and panties. As Jerry and I pass by her, we reach
out and feel her velvety flesh, caress her breasts and ass through her
underwear. Jerry and I snap pictures of her tiny trembling body
from all angles.

She says in a little, terrified voice, "Why are you doing this...
I've never hurt you ... p-please stop!" I pause in front of her. Jerry
smiles at her terror. He laughs at her pitiful pleas. I say, "Shut the
fuck up, stupid whore!" and hit the side of her head, hard. She
collapses onto the ground, crying, curling up into a little ball.

"Alright. Let's have some fun!"

I yank her up by the hair and force her hands behind her back. I
quickly get them restrained with duck tape. Her little body struggles
against me as she screams for help. Jerry tears off her panties and
shoves them into her delicious mouth, securing them with a tight
strip of rope.

She'd still struggling, screaming into the makeshift gag. I let her
drop, to take pictures of her as she struggles against her bonds. As
she's fighting there on the carpet, eyes wide with fear, Jerry and I
strip. Jerry's got a hard on. I've got a hard on. We laugh.

I grab her bra and rip it off her. Holding her still for Jerry, he
fondles her breasts, feeling up her entire body. As she moans into
the gag, Jerry comments on how soft she is. I slap her face several
times, enjoying the smacking sounds my hand makes against her
pink skin. Forcing her to her knees, I rub my cock into her face -
over her cheeks and eyes and her nose. She turns her head, closing
her eyes with the humiliation, so I shove my prick as far as it will go
into her ear. Her inner cannals warm; I force it in harder, and my
penis-head scrunches up to fit into the small hole, not quite making
it. Erin groans into her gag.

Then, Jerry and I tie her by her long brown hair to the ceiling fan,
so that she's dangling in mid-air. Her feet don't touch the ground.
She kicks, trying to hit me, Jerry, or the gorund. The sight of her
wiggling in mid-air, hands rudely taped behind her back, turns me
on. Jerry takes a big spiky hair-brush and start beating her small
breasts with it, coloring them with nice red marks. She screams and
struggles harder. I've separated her legs with a spreader-bar; now I
stretch out her pussy-lips and super-glue them wide open. Then I
take a heavy clamp, and tighten it over her clit. Once it's tight
enough, I let go.

I stand back, to take pictures. She's really nice now: Dangling by
her hair (I can see where it's stretching her scalp), her breasts and
belly are covered with bright red bruises. There's a heavy clamp
stretching her cunt down. And best of all yet, her face is scrunched
up in an agonized grimace. Drool and loud squeaks escape through
her gag. She's so beautiful like this. Just to add to the picture, I take
a steel-wire wisk and beat her ass with it, making bright red cuts that
drip blood. Grandstaff's tiny pink body is now covered in sweat;
nice and shiny in the light.

Jerry tells me her curling-iron's ready. Jerry unplugs it and bring it
over. After taking her down and tying her hunched over a chair,
Jerry strokes the device against her bleeding ass cheeks. The heat
from it gives her ass small burns. I smile and stoke my cock as she
screams in pain and horror. She shakes her head and moans, "Nooo
... nooo" through the gag. I walk in front of her, and remove the
gag. Before she can even breath in, I ram my cock in her tiny
mouth. Her lips squeeze against my shaft. The head of my prick
finds it way down her lovely throat. That's when Jerry ram the hot
curling iron into her tight asshole. She tries to scream, but I shove
my cock's down her throat, and all she manages to do is gag on it.
Her throat's quiverings tickle my cock, and I start humping her face
furiously. The pain of the hot curling iron in her tender asshole sent
her whole body into convulsions; her throat clenched against my
cock. God! This felt so good.

Leaving the iron up her asshole, Jerry reached out, pulled one of
her small tits away form her body. Jerry took his knife, and cut
her nipple off. She gags on my cock some more, and I pull out
just in time to cum all over her pretty face.

As I spew loads of hot white cum onto her face, Jerry continues to
maul at her breasts. He pulls them as far as they'll go away from her
body, twisting them to cause even more pain. Now that she doesn't
have my cock down her throat, gagging her, Erin howls out loud.
It's not even a human sound. Her eyes glaze over from the pain and
torture; a ball of my cum smacks into her left eye.

Spent, I go grab a beer and watch Jerry finish off play. When he
pulls the curling iron from Erin's asshole, her sensitive skin is all
burned. He pressed the head of his cock against the tortured
opening. Jerry's got a savagely big dick, and would have hurt this
girl even if her ass hadn't been burned. I cheered him on as he
grunted and forced his way into her. Erin let out a small scream, but
was too weak at this point to make it really loud. She only made
fierce grunts as my friend's cock tore apart the inside of her
scorched asshole.

I timed Jerry at this. He had a good constituition. For ten minutes
he buggered poor pretty Erin. Then he finally came inside her.
Standing up, he walked around to see her face. Tears and sweat
mixed with my cum on her cute face. Jerry grabbed a handful of her
hair and pulled her face up to look. Her eyes, barely human, begged
him to stop. He laughed aloud and gave her a firm smack. Her head
jerked sideways with a snap.

"C'mon, man, let's go." My friend said. So we got the gasoline
and spread it all over Erin Grandstaff's apartment. We chucked it
over her. It must have burned like hell when it came into contact
with her open cuts, but I couldn't tell. Her face was already a mask
of pain, and her body quivered fiiercely.

"Goodbye, Erin" I said, a lit a match...

---
"The more you talk about it, the more you think about it,
the farther from it you go. Stop talking, stop thinking,
and there is nothing you won't understand."
*jake....@umich.edu*