STORY: Noises in the night (part 1)

Baddogxxx

Dec 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/17/97

The following story is one of my favorites. I hope you stick with it and please
send me a comment to tell me what you think.

Noises in the Night

For the third straight night I had to listen to my sister fucking. As I laid
on the couch of my sisters Chicago apartment I tried to ignore the rythmic
thumping of their headboard against the wall. The constant bam, bam, bam
accompanied by my sister's annoying cries of pleasure.
I missed my husband. Though we hardly had sex as much as these two did, I did
miss him. I guess it was to be expected from Nicole. She was always the
hornier of us girls and she had only been married to her high school sweetheart
now for three months. Hell they were practically still on their honeymoon.
"Oh yeah, right there…oooo…" I heard Nicole wimper from the bedroom down the
hall as the headboard continued thumping non stop.
God I missed my husband. How long had it been now? I had given him head just
before I left days ago but how long since we fucked. I mean really fucked like
these two were?
"Oh God I love your big cock," I heard my sister groan pleasurably. "Give it
to me, yeah!"
I had to give it to Rick, he certainly could keep it up. Last night they had
been at it for hours before they stopped. My husband had a nice big cock
himself, nearly 9 inches long and quite fat. He often complained that my nice
tight pussy was too small for his big rod and that made him cum too fast. I
didn't mind though. My husband almost always got me off once before I squeezed
the life out of that monster of his.
"Oh I want your cock, ummm." I heard Nicole moaning from the bedroom. From the
sounds of it she was giving him head now. My pussy got wet as I remembered
giving my husband head before I left. He was standing in the door wearing his
famous tight jeans that made his bulge look quite impressive. I was already
running a little behind but when I saw him standing there with that puppy dog
look on his face I stopped, dropped my bags and shut the door. Without a word I
dropped to my knees in front of my husband, rubbing his big cock as I unzipped
his jeans. I took it out then, sliding it slowly between my hot wet lips and
gave him a long wet blow job as he stood there watching me with admiration.
He never even warned me, his hot cum spurting in my mouth by surprise. I
swallowed quickly, gulping his hot sticky load as he wimpered softly and pumped
his hips in my face. I carefully licked his big throbbing cock till the last
of his sperm oozed out and pulled away with a wet kiss.
"Be a good boy," I said as I smiled at him. "and when I get back I'll do that
again."
"Of course," my husband smiled as he tucked his spongy looking thing back in
his pants. "I miss you already."

"Oh Rick," my sister moaned again. "Lay down. Let me ride that huge cock of
yours."
I couldn't help but slip my hand under the covers now. My pussy was getting
juicier and juicier as I thought about my poor husband back home. He was
probably beating off every night thinking about me. How I wished I were there
to ride his big cock like my sister was riding her husbands in that bedroom.
"OHHH Yes!" Nicole cried out, presumably as she sat down on her husbands big
prick.
I imagined my own husbands big cock sliding up inside my pussy and my fingers
found my wet slit aching to be rubbed.
"Oh yes!" my sister moaned as I stabbed my fingers between my legs now,
rubbing my wet juicy pussy with hard firm pressure.
"yes," I whimpered in agreement now as I continued to visualize myself
bouncing up and down on my husband stiff prick.
"Make me cum Rick!" my sister moaned. "Oh Rick yes! Make me cum. OOO!"
"Yes make me cum," I continued my fantasy as I pushed my fingers up inside my
pussy and worked them quickly back and forth till they were all sticky with my
juices.
"Oh! OH!" Nicole cried. "Yes Rick! OH!"
"Yes Rick," I panted as my fingers stabbed in and out quicker, building me to
a wonderful orgasm. "Make me cum Rick…Uhhh!"
I stopped just short of full orgasm, my body still reeling from the sensations
of cumming as I sat there with my fingers still inserted in my clenching
vagina.
"Rick?" I panted in confused bliss. "Did I say Rick?"
"Oh yes Rick cum!" I heard Nicole cry out. "Cum inside me! Ohh!"
My pussy clenched once more tightly around my fingers as I heard my sister
moaning orgasmically, her husband filling her pussy with his hot seed.
My fingers slipped wetly from between my legs and I pulled them up under the
blanket to wipe them off. My mind was still spinning from the whole fantasy I
was having. One second I was imagining bouncing on my husbands big cock and the
next thing I knew I it was Rick beneath me, a nice fat cock stuffed in my
pussy.
"Thank you," I heard my sister say sweetly as the light from under their door
flicked off.
I went to sleep feeling extremely guilty that night. Guilty because not only
did I fantasize about my sisters husband, but it was at that very instant that
I had my orgasm.

(continued in part 2)