Spin the Bottle

Writer7262

Oct 31, 1999, 2:00:00 AM10/31/99
Spin the Bottle

David was looking forward to this party. He had been planning it for a month.
It was his graduation party he had made sure it would be a time when he would
have the house to himself. His parents were out of town for a week. His
little sister was staying with her best friend. And he was going to have a
killer party.

He had decided to go for a costume party and he was going to be Caesar. The
guests starting to arrive around 6:00 and wasted no time getting wasted. His
large living room was setup like a dance hall with the stereo pumping out his
favorite tunes. He was having a blast, but he expected later to be even
better.

Rose and her best friend had decided to crash David’s party. The two girls
were 14 and resented being left out of all the fun. Since it was a costume
party the girls had come up with an idea. They would go in disguise. Both
girls had platinum blonde hair and blue eyes and were fully developed
physically. But with a little work, Rose’s brother and his friends wouldn’t
know who they were and they could have some real fun!

A quick trip to the mall and they had black lace panties, black bras and
matching tight black dresses. When they got back to Ellie’s house they dyed
their hair black with a little costume dye and began the real makeup. They
applied a pale base makeup layer, darkened their eyes, put on blood-red
lipstick and got dressed.

Rose and Ellie looked like twin vampire sluts. Their own parents wouldn’t
recognize them, there was no way that David or his friends would know them.
David and his friends ignored Rose and she hated being ignored. They would
notice her tonight, even if they didn’t know who she was.

Rose a his lips in appreciation of Rose’s cleavage, which she had made a point
of showing off to him. She was enjoying the deception; David didn’t have a
clue!

The two 14 year old girls made their way to the bar first. They were going to
work this party for all it was worth. Rose got herself a Long Island Iced Tea
while Ellie got a Rum and Coke. The drink burned Rose’s throat as it went down
and she could feel her face burning within moments.

Ellie started dancing with David’s friend Eric, who was dressed as the Joker
from the Batman movie. Rose was dancing with David’s best friend Brian a few
minutes later. Rose loved how Brian stared down her cleavage; it turned her on
tremendously. Rose decided that tomorrow she would no longer be a virgin. She
didn’t know whose pants she was going to get into, but she knew it was going to
be a night to remember.

David didn’t know the twin vampire sluts Shannon and Lilly, but he decided that
he wanted to fuck the girl Shannon tonight. The music part of the party was
going to end soon, and then it would be time for the fun stuff. The drinking
and dancing was meant to give everyone a chance to get boozed up and turned on.
So far he could tell it was working perfectly.

He incited about a dozen of his guests to remain for the game of spin the
bottle. Shannon and Lilly agreed right away, they were both quite drunk by now
and having a great time. His friends Brian, Deric and Eric were staying, as
were Lia Waters, a hot brunette dressed as a French maid, Debby Macy, who
really looked like the angel she was dressed as, and Tracy Stark, who was the
sexiest witch David had ever seen.

The other guests filtered out slowly; David had called for a half dozen cabs to
get the intoxicated people home safely. He didn’t want to remember this as the
night of a tragedy, but rather as a great party night.

David and his eight guests got relaxed for his games. A couple of the girls
still had drinks in their hands as they arranged their chairs in a circle in
the living room. The dancing had been in the larger lounge room with its
hardwood floors to make cleanup easier, but the living room was more
comfortable for this part of the night.

Rose was excited. Her brother still hadn’t recognized them yet, and had
invited them to his game session. She wasn’t sure what it was all about, but
she was pretty sure it would involve sex. She had talked with Ellie right
after David asked them to stay. Ellie was excited about the idea, she was
looking forward to the idea of getting laid tonight too. Rose was a little
worried about being recognized, but was too drunk to give it much thought.

The nine people made a rough circle in the center of the room, facing each
other on their chairs.

"Ok everyone, the game is spin-the-bottle!" David exclaimed. "But I doubt
you’ve played it like this before. First, though, does anyone here have any
problem with anonymous sex?"

David looked around as his guests responded in their own ways to the question.
Tracy was grinning like the proverbial cat. Debby looked nervous. Lia looked
like she was about to throw up, but that was from drinking too much, David
didn’t think she even heard the question. The Guys were all looking
interested. The two new girls, Shannon and Lilly looked at each other and
grinned as they looked back at David.

"This is one hot blooded group of people," thought David to himself. "I sure
picked the right ones!"

Lia got up and ran to the bathroom, where they could hear her praying to the
porcelain god Ralph. Lia came back after a few minutes mumbling apologies as
she took her seat.

"Right! Everyone ready?" David looked around the room as everyone nodded.
"Okay, we take turns, starting with me and moving around to my right. When it
is your turn you have to put on the blindfold and spin the bottle on the floor,
then wait. The person of the opposite sex who is closest to where the bottle
stops will then do their thing. The first couple rounds will be for removing
clothes only. Be careful, the person you are doing this to must not know who
you are. That is part of the fun. When everyone is naked, the real fun
begins!"

David stood up and put the blindfold on. When he was ready, Brian handed him
the bottle, which David put on the floor and gave a good spin. It spun around
several times before stopping pointing at Tracy. Tracy got smoothly up from her
seat and moved over to David. She rubbed him with her tits as she began
undressing him. He was dressed in a toga, so it was quick. He was soon
standing there in only his briefs, socks, and his blindfold. After Tracy was
done she sat smoothly.

David handed the blindfold to Debby, who was sitting next to him. It was Eric
who undressed her, making a point to feel her ass as he removed her angelic
robes.

All too soon it was Rose’s turn. Her heart was racing. She considered
running. She wanted to do this but she was getting scarred. She stood
trembling as she awaited the feel of hands removing her tight black dress.
Soon she felt large hands on her shoulders. They moved the shoulder straps
down her arms. Rose could feel the air moving against her back as she realized
that the guy was breathing on her lower back, kissing her lower back lightly as
her dress was moved down her legs.

Her legs weak, Rose sat back down, now wearing only her bra and panties. Her
panties were soaked. Rose had never been this turned on in her whole young
life. It seemed like it took forever for it to be her turn again. Finally,
she stood waiting as the bottle spun at her feet.

David was very pleased when Shannon’s second spin pointed to him. He had been
waiting all night to get his hands on this girl. He knew he would have to fuck
her tonight. There just wasn’t any question about it in his mind. He got up
and crossed over to her. Gently he unstrapped her bra and removed it. He used
the excuse to rub her large tits gently. Her nipples were the size of silver
dollars and bright red. They pulsed at him as he ran his thumbs over them.

Rose wondered who it was who was removing her bra. He was rubbing her nipples
and really turning her on. She felt as he tugged her panties down her legs.
He slowly slid a finger into her wet, virginal pussy, then stroked her clit
briefly before finishing with her panties.

Rose sat, now naked as the day she was born. She was so horny now she thought
she would burst. She didn’t know how much more suspense she could take. She
looked over at Ellie, who was also nude now. Ellie gave her a nervous thumbs
up move before looking back at the action.

Everyone was naked, the real fun was supposed to start now. Though several
people weren’t waiting for the game. Tracy was sitting in Brian’s lap, he was
fingering her as she kissed him and played with his hard cock. After a few
moments of this, the couple left the room together.

Ellie jumped up, grabbed Eric’s hand and dragged the eager guy down the hall.
Rose’s attention was on her brother David. David’s cock was beautiful. In her
whole life Rose had never seen David’s cock hard. She wanted to touch it.

There were only four people left to play. Lia had passed out, but Debbie and
Deric were still playing. Deric was slowly jacking off. Debbie’s was slowly
finger-fucking her own pussy. When David spun the bottle it pointed straight
to Rose. This round was about kissing. Rose decided to kiss David’s hard
cock. Rose looked at the people watching her. They didn’t know who she was.
It was okay

Rose slowly walked up to her brother and got onto her knees. She kissed the
tip of his cock gently, uncertainly. David hissed when her lips touched him.
She began licking his dick experimentally when he grabbed the back of her head
and shoved his rock-hard cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked as he
suddenly began jerking and filled her mouth with salty tasting cum. Rose
swallowed it as he came, instinctively using her tongue to press his cock to
the roof of her mouth.

When she was done she looked up. She didn’t want to play anymore, she wanted
to fuck! She looked over at Debbie and Deric. They were gone too! Rose was
alone with her brother. Unless you counted Lia, who was passed out.

David took off his blindfold and looked around. "Looks like we win the game,"
he said, looking down at the girl who had just sucked him dry. She looked like
an angel looking up at him. He grinned down at her.

She grinned as she stood. "Lets go celebrate!" Rose was panting Lust.

He took her into his arms and kissed her deeply, gently. His tongue probing
hers as their hands explored each other

"Follow me." She pulled him down the hall by his hand. David followed.

The naked, sexy girl dragged David down the hall and into his bedroom. She sat
on the edge of the bed and looked up at him through her eye lashes. Something
about her seemed familiar, but he couldn’t think what it was. David locked the
door to his room then sat next to her on his bed.

David put his arm around her gently and brought his lips to hers. She still
tasted slightly of his seamen. He kissed her with a passion. He pulled her
onto his lap facing him. His hard cock sandwiched along her hot slit. He
could feel the heat of her hot cunt on his hot cock.

He rocked her back and forth on his hard dick, her wet pussy sliding along his
erection as they kissed passionately. His hands cupped her ass and rocked her
against him. Rose was really turned on now. She slid her hot pussy along her
brother’s erection. He wasn’t penetrating her yet, but his cock was rubbing
her clit as she straddled him. She started rocking faster as her climax
approached.

"Oh, yeah… yeah… yeah… oh, oh, oh, OH, OH, OH!!!" Rose stopped rocking as her
climax swept through her body. Her virgin pussy clenched as it filled with her
juices. Her toes clenched and she clung to David as she felt as if her soul
was on fire.

She kissed David as her climax began to subside. She was definitely a hot one!
David stood, holding her legs around him as he rose. As he stood, he
supported her ass so her legs still wrapped around him. He turned and laid the
horny, sexy girl on the bed.

He began kissing her large, round breasts. David kissed her nipples tenderly.
The large nipples were huge and completely stiff. He bit her left nipple
gently, causing her to hiss and arch her back.

"Ummmm, that’s nice." She whispered to him.

David moved down her body with his kisses. He kissed her belly, stuck his
tongue into her belly button briefly, then worked his way between her legs.
She had shaved her pubic hair. Something about her pussy being shaved sent a
shiver through David.

He ran the tip of his tongue up her swollen pussy lips.

"Oh, yes!!!" She moaned at him. "Eat me!!" Rose squirmed with pleasure. She
pressed her hips towards him, forcing his tongue deeper into her seeping, hot
pussy.

"YES!! YES!! Eat my hot pussy!!" she screamed at him.

David just kept driving his tongue into her hot box. He trapped her clit with
his lips and began sucking on it until it was clear she was about to begin her
second climax. Her legs began to tremble as they draped over his shoulders.
She pushed his head into her crotch as she began to climax again.

"OH!! DAVID!!! OH YES!!! OH YES!!!" she squealed at him as her body shook
passion. Her legs clamped around his neck as her body erupted in waves of
passion.

After a moment she began to relax her legs and David moved up to position his
hard cock at the entrance of her hot wet cunt. She wrapped her arms and legs
around him and kissed his mouth and neck. David supported his weight on his
elbows as he prepared to finally fuck this young sex goddess.

As Rose wrapped her arms and legs around her brother, she wondered how it was
that he could fail to recognize her voice or her face. He had not seen her
naked in years, and her distinct nipple had only developed recently. But he
saw her face and heard her voice every day. She didn’t understand how, but she
was glad that he hadn’t recognized her yet. She wanted desperately for her
brother to fill her with his cock. She was hornier than she had ever been in
her entire life.

David positioned his throbbing erection at the entrance to her virgin cunt. He
kissed her, then looked into her eyes as he thrust into her for the first time.

The pain surprised her. She cried out in surprise and pain. Tears suddenly
filled her eyes as David began stroking in and out of her. After a moment the
pain was replaced with pleasure as her brother began fucking her in earnest.

David watched as his first stroke hurt her and as her pleasure washed the pain
away. Something was tugging at the back of his mind as he fucked this girl.
He knew now that she had been a virgin before tonight, but there was something
about her. David shoved the thought aside as he started fucking her faster and
faster.

Her pussy was tight and hot. With her legs wrapped around his hips it felt
like they were made to be one piece.

"Fuck me David!! Faster!! Harder!! Fuck me!! FUCK me!! FUCK ME!!"

"Oh yeah! You’re so tight! So hot! So wet! Uh Huh! Uh Huh!"

Their bodies moved together, David’s cock pistoning in and out of her hot wet
cunt. The slurping and slapping sounds filled the room as their heartbeats
filled their ears. Their bodies covered with sweat as they slid together in
their lust.

Rose loved the feel of her brother’s hard cock filling her wet cunt. She has
her legs around her brother’s ass and she was pulling up to meet his every
stroke. Rose was moaning and grunting with passion. Her tits were mashed to
his chest. Their hips were slapping together.

They kissed passionately as they fucked. David knew he was close to cumming.
He could feel that Shannon was getting close too. He buried his face in her
shoulder and she started biting his neck.

"Oh! OH! OH! OH! OH!" Rose started pleading. "I’m gonna cum! Hurry! Cum
in me! Fuck me! Faster! FASTER! C’MON!!! OH!! OH!! OOOOHHHH!!!"

"I’m almost there" David panted. "Almost!! ALMOST… THERE!!!"

As David felt his climax hit. He also felt her hot juices flood her cunt with
her climax. His body tensed as he felt as if his soul was giving of itself to
fill this girl with a part of his spirit. He felt her arms and legs around him
jerking and clenching him to her. He felt her cunt clenching his hard cock,
milking his cum out of him.

After a few minutes David rolled off of her, kissing her gently in appreciation
of the best fuck he’d ever had.

"You’re really something Shannon." David said to her. "You were great."

She blinked at him and said, "Thanks." And reached up to kiss him again.

Rose got up unsteadily and left the room. Ellie was back in the living room
getting dressed. Rose put her clothes on and the two fourteen year-olds left.
She got her clothes together

By the time David got up, Shannon and her friend had left the house. Brian,
who had fucked Shannon’s friend, didn’t know where they had gone.

"Damn!" David said. "I didn’t even get her phone number."

Writer7262

Nov 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/1/99
I posted a story on Sunday titled Spin the Bottle. It is the first story I
have written in quite some time. If you like it please let me know, I could
really use the encouragement.

Also, if you have any suggestions or requests please let me know. I would
enjoy continuing this story or possibly writing another of this type.

However, if I don't hear anything I will assume that my story was not as good
as I hoped and I will leave the writing to others.

Tab Boo
Write...@aol.com

Ron

Nov 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/2/99
I downloaded the story yesterday but couldn't get time to read any mail last
night. Don't be discouraged if you don't receive responses here, seems that
hands are too busy to type responses to stories posted! LOL..