<ASS> REPOST Small Town Teens "Jenny"

gitano...@yahoo.com

Oct 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/20/99
I have been really busy the last month or so and I haven't had a chance
to put together any new stuff, but since I got so many e-mails from
people who couldn't find various or my works, I am reposting everything.
Take a look and let me know if you like...

I may be old now, but when I was younger, crazier, and less
married I had one hell of a time. Me and the crew that I ran with were
some wild-ass small town thugs. Most of us were into drugs, everybody
was drinking, and you better bet your ass that we were straight fucking
the shit out of those small town whores.
I wanted to share a few of these crazy stories with everybody
just to relive the old glory days one more time. These are all true
stories (some of the witnesses are still alive) but I've changed some of
the names here and there. If you like this shit post a reply because
I'll only keep writing them if people like them.
Oh, and if you're under eighteen or shouldn't be reading this
kind of shit for some reason then go away. The rest of you... enjoy.

When you're eighteen and you live in a small town there really
isn't anything to do besides get fucked up, get laid, and get in
trouble. At least, that's all I was into. What we all lived for were the
parties. You know the kind, a couple of kegs, maybe a few bottles of
cheap ass liquor, a bunch of weed, and a mess of young stupid bitches.
There were two or three big parties every weekend- sometimes more in the
summer.
One Friday night I was headed out with my partner Brian. I
rolled over to pick this motherfucker up and I was already well on the
way. He hops in the Mustang and we're rolling, burning a joint and
sipping a fifth of Jack, getting ready for an evening of rabblerousing.
We're debating on where to find the action when Brian drops the bomb-
his little sister is having a birthday party. Hearing that shit damn
near makes me drop the joint. Kegs? Oh yeah he says. Well, what the hell
are we waiting for?
You see, Brian and his sister Jenny went to the Catholic school
and there were a ton of eager, willing, and ready young Catholic sluts
who were just the thing to get me right on a Friday night. Hell, the
hard part is going to be deciding which one to bone. Now that's the kind
of problem I like to have!
Anyway, the party is at this motel, so we come slithering up in
the 'Stang, checking the shit out. It's early, like nine or so, and the
place is already starting to jump. There's hella cars there, most of
which I know. Oh yeah, this shit looks like young pussy heaven. We pull
up and park, stopping before we go in long enough to take a sniff of the
mirror if you know what I mean.
So we're stepping into this party lit and damn, that shit was
going on! Packed into this little ass motel room there was a whole
gaggle of nubile vixens. There's so much tail I don't know which way to
turn first. Take a slug off the Jack and I'm ready to head for the keg.
On the way, I happen upon the birthday girl.
Let me say right now that Jenny was one fine little piece of
ass. This bitch was slim and trim with some little apple size titties.
She had that little round hard ass that looks so good in those tight
Guess jeans it just makes you want to run to church and thank God for
making some shit that nice. Top that off with shoulder length strawberry
blonde hair, blue eyes, and just a sprinkle of freckles across her
little upturned nose and you've got about a hundred jerk off fantasies
ready to go.
Did I mention that this shit is Jenny's sweet sixteen party?
Damn the bitch is looking fine in those jeans, with a white sweatshirt
on top. You know, I'm starting to think about how I've always wanted to
bone this little bitch but I've held off out of respect- I mean, she is
my buddy's little sister. But, hey, it's her sixteenth birthday and you
know I've got to give her a kiss. So I lean over and plant one on her
and I'll be damned if she isn't kissing me back! We break the kiss and
hmmm... I'm starting to think some mighty impure thoughts about this
little cunt.
No, had to just be my imagination. I continue on to the keg and
pour me some chaser for that Jack black. Now I'm making the rounds,
talking to the whores, sipping the drink. The shit is hardly a party,
there aren't any guys there, but I'm not about to go and get any. I
mean, it might not be getting all crazy the way I like it but on the
other hand, me and Brian had all these stupid little sluts to ourselves.
About five minutes later- no, it was a couple of hours- I'm
getting really drunk. None of these bitches smoke the ganja, so Brian
and I hit the can to fire one up. We're in there chonging it up when
there's a knock at the door. Crack that shit open, and- holy shit! it's
Jenny standing there wanting in. Brian is freaking the fuck out because
his folks don't know he's a doper and he's thinking she'll drop a dime
on his ass. She asks if we're smoking pot. Well hell yes, I tell her.
She wants to know if she can come in and get blazed with us. Fine by me
and now Brian is wiping the sweat off so we let the bitch in and pass
her the J.
She starts toking like a seasoned pro. I mean, this little whore
is taking those deep ass hits and really burning that shit. In no time
flat, we're all stoned to the bone. We step back into the party- yeah,
like we're fooling anybody when the big ass cloud of smoke comes rolling
out of the john behind us. But all of a sudden, Jenny is totally on my
arm. I mean, the bitch is all fucked up and hanging on my shit and I'm
starting to think, you know? Not one to waste an opportunity, I've gotta
see just how far I can get down on this shit so I put my arm around her
and shove my hand into the back pocket of those skin fucking tight Guess
jeans, getting myself a big handful of her rock hard little ass.
All of a sudden, this bitch is totally giving me all kinds of
play. Next thing I know, we're sucking face in the corner. This little
slut is busy giving my tonsils a tongue bath when I feel a hand on my
shoulder. I turn around and Brian is standing there. I'm thinking that
some ugly shit is about to go down and, make no fucking mistake, even
though this motherfucker is my boy if he fronts me I'm going to beat him
like a pinata at a fat kid's birthday party. Lucky for his ass, he just
wants to tell me that he's leaving with these two little cunts. He
checks me out swapping saliva with his sis and motherfucker leans over
and, with a big cheesy grin, tells me not to let his mom find out. Right
on- got it covered, bro.
I'm right back to Jenny, with one hand tangled in her strawberry
blonde curls and the other groping her tight little body. Now, I've
known this little bitch for a long time and I've never known her to be
giving it up so I'm figuring she's going to pull the fucking emergency
brake at any moment. Imagine my surprise when she starts grabbing my ass
and shit! Fuck, we're really into it now but this party scene is too
crowded and too bright and I'm wanting to play some one-on-one. So I
suggest we head to my crib.
She's all good with that, so we split the scene and head out to
the parking lot. All the way to the Mustang, we're playing grab ass and
whatnot, so I'm starting to think that this shit is going to go all the
way. When we get to the ride, I grab her and really go to work on her on
the hood, shoving my tongue into her throat so far I can almost taste
her dinner. She's up on the 'Stang and I'm between her legs, biting the
shit out of her neck and shit and she's grinding her crotch against mine
in that old familiar rhythm. I've got my hands up under her sweatshirt
playing with her little titties through her bra and she's really into
the shit, gasping and groaning like she just can't live without a dick
in her. God damn, I'll be happy to assist a bitch in need, so I throw
her in the car and away we go.
We're rolling towards the crib and she's just hot as a fucking
pistol. She's got her hands in my lap, playing with my dick in my jeans.
She starts yanking on the button fly of the 501s and you know that I'm
glad to help, so I reach down and pop open the fly, letting my cock pop
out. She grabs ahold of that shit and starts jerking on me like she's
trying to start a fucking chainsaw. I don't think that shit's gonna work
at all. I grab her head and pull her down onto my lap, figuring she'll
get the point. Oh yeah, always the bright girl, the bitch wraps her lips
around my knob and starts slobbering all over my pole. Damn, her little
mouth feels hella good, even though it's obvious she had no clue what
the hell she was doing. Oh well, it's still a mouth on my dick and I
sure ain't gonna complain. I fire up another joint and burn it up on the
way, getting good and ready for the action ahead.
When we pull up at the place, I have to practically drag this
little slut off of my dick. Wasting no fucking time, we head inside. On
the way, she's telling me how she had never put a guy's thing in her
mouth before. Yeah, no shit? Not like I couldn't tell that from the way
the slut was choking and gagging when I was shoving the shit down her
throat. We get in the crib and I'm not offering no kind of hospitality,
I just need to get a nut. I haul the whore into the bedroom and get
right down to business.
First things first, I pull the white sweatshirt off, showing me
those little tits in the sweetest little white lace bra. She's already
kicked her shoes off, so it's hella easy to get the jeans down and off
of her. She's got on some slutty little white nylon bikini panties with
a heart shaped white lace cut out on the front. Damn, she looked hot as
hell with her pale ass skin and that skimpy little fucktoy underwear. I
rip my fucking clothes off and throw the whore on the bed. My dick is
hard as rock, red and swollen, just aching for a chance to rip into this
little cunt. It ain't gonna be long now, my purple helmeted friend, but
you're going to have to wait long enough for me to taste this little
pie.
So I take the big swan dive onto the waterbed between Jenny's
legs. I can smell the cunt juice and her panties are wet in the crotch,
so I yank that nylon panel aside and admire her tender little box. She's
got a sparse patch of pubes that are the same strawberry blonde color as
the hair on her head topping off a beautiful pink little cock socket.
The shit is super fucking wet, she's dripping like a leaky faucet. I
gotta sample her fluids, you know, to make sure that shit is up to my
demanding standards, so I get my tongue down in there and run it up and
down her groove a couple of times.
God almighty, that little cunt tasted so fucking sweet I just
couldn't get enough. I buried my face in that shit, snacking on that
beav like it's my last fucking meal before the electric chair. For her
part, Jenny's bouncing and shit like she's already in the electric
chair, her hips going crazy, snapping my head around all over the place.
I'm thinking I'm going to get whiplash but what do I care? I'm up to my
eyes in thighs. I've got my tongue buried in her fuck hole, licking all
around her tight inside walls, her tiny red clit hammering into the
bridge of my nose. I'm munching the shit out of that pink taco but you
all know what I'm really after- and so did she.
Directly, I lift up off the bitch and look down to admire my
work, still holding the crotch of her panties to the side. Her pussy is
now a sloppy, sopping mess but that shit is bright red and her lips are
hanging open, ready to get fucked. My dick is sending me smoke signals,
telling me it's time to put up or shut up. I grab those panties and drag
those fuckers off of her, throwing them off to the side. I'm not wasting
fucking time now, this is urgent, so I climb up her little body. I get
into the position between those spread legs and sit back so I can see
what I'm doing.
Taking my dick in my hand, I rub it up and down her little cock
slot, getting the head all nice and juicy with her cunt drippings. I use
the tip of my cock to tease her little clit a bit and now the whore is
begging for it, telling me to put it in her, like she's going to die or
some shit if she doesn't get a meat injection. All right, bitch, you
asked for it. I pop my cock head into her socket and God damn that shit
is hot and wet! With one long push, I shove my whole ram rod into her.
She makes this groaning noise like I'm fucking killing her or something
but I'm past fucking caring.
Perfect fit- my pubes hit her clit at the same time as my dick
hits bottom. Damn, I still don't know if this bitch was a virgin or not
but that shit was tight like a fucking tourniquet around my cock. Her
pussy is squeezing and milking my cock so much I gotta sit there and
chill for a bit to keep from busting my nut right then and there. Once
my shit relaxes a little, I pull out just a bit, then ram it back into
her. Sweet fucking Jesus her cunt is strangling my cock like a python on
a rabbit.
Fuck this, I need to get me some. I start nailing the bitch for
all I'm worth, pumping my slab in and out of her. Her walls are
clenching on me and the shit is rubbing that ridge just under the head
of my dick which is just making my blood boil. Jenny's laying there with
her eyes rolled back in her fucking head like she's dead or something,
but I know she's not because she's making these fucked up noises that
sound like a bag full of kittens in the river.
I want to play with some titties but this little cunt still has
her bra on, so I push the fucking bra cups up out of the way. I gotta
tell you, she had some sweet little vanilla ice cream tits capped with
cherry red nipples that were sharp as pencil points. As I'm ramming the
shit out of her, I lean down and just bite the fuck out of her nipples.
She screams like a scalded cat and arches her back something fierce,
which really lets me pound into that sweet twat deep, banging my dick
against her cervix like a battering ram.
Now, I've been drinking all night and I'm pretty wasted, so it's
all I can do to keep up the pace. Fuck it, I'm rolling over. I grab her
hips and pull her over on top of me. She's straddling me, sitting up on
my hips. This bitch is an ultra low miles model, so it takes her a bit
to figure out the moves required to make this happen but before you can
say "ride 'em, cowslut" she's bouncing right along, riding my cock like
the thoroughbred that it is.
Jenny's just going to town on my dick, her cunt stroking me just
fucking right and that tight stuff is bringing on the old familiar
feeling. I'm reaching up, playing with those tiny titties and she's got
her head thrown back. She's moaning, and I mean loud. All of a sudden,
the bitch starts pounding down on me like she's trying to drive my ass
right through the waterbed. She lifts herself up, so she's standing on
the bed but with her knees bent in a crouch, her hands on my chest for
balance, and she really starts to hammer down on me. Her ass is smacking
my thighs so hard they hurt. God damn, for as young as she was, this
cunt was getting a groove on.
All of a sudden she like stops and just sits there and shudders,
shaking like an epileptic on meth. Her pussy is clenching and squeezing
my dick so hard I'm thinking it might pinch my shit off. She lets out
this fucking scream that sounds like I'm killing the bitch. Fuck, I
think she just came... and holy shit... her cunt is milking me... and
here it comes.. and there it went as I fill the slut with cum. I must
have come a gallon into this tiny little bitch, her twat wringing every
drop out of me.
Hail Mary what a fucking nut. I mean, this shit kicked ass.
Whoa... took me a minute to catch my breath. Now that we're both done,
I'm wanting a beer. But this bitch is still sitting on me and all of a
sudden I feel cum and juice and whatnot dribbling down out of her and
all over me. Fuck that, I push the bitch off of me and go grab a brew. I
start throwing on my clothes because I gotta get this bitch the hell out
of my house. Instead, this cunt is all laying there dreamy and shit like
she wants to cuddle or some shit. Yeah, whatever. I start tossing some
of her shit to her and tell her to get dressed.
We're all dressed and we're leaving the house. This silly bitch
is still all fucked up and in the car she starts talking about how she's
always wanted to go out with me. Like I said before- yeah, whatever. All
of a sudden she's taking off one of her rings and gives it to me like
I'm her fucking boyfriend or some shit. What the fuck do I want any of
this shit for? I mean, I've already got what I wanted, you know?
The funny shit came a couple of days later. She sobered up and
when she realized what she had done, she showed up at my house wanting
her fucking ring back. That shit was so funny and she was so fucking
pathetic that instead of giving the ring back to her, I told her that I
had given it to some other bitch. She starts crying and telling me what
an asshole I am and all of this shit about how her grandma gave her the
ring and this and that. Too fucking bad I tell her and sent her on her
way. You know, ten years later I still have that ring.

If you like this shit and want to read more, let me know at
gitano...@yahoo.com or post a response to the group.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.