NEW from the Monkey House: CherylAnn's Story (m+/f, breast, slut, transform, bimbo, mc) 3/4

the orangutang

May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98

Frank didn't even bother asking CherylAnn to do any work these days.
She was just there as his trophy and his toy, and what a toy! Her mind
was alway on one thing...boys! She just kept getting ditzier and
ditzier over time! For instance, her newest thing was acting like a
high-school bitch in heat. Somtimes she's ask him to "fuck her
teeny-bopper asshole," or to "cum all over my 16 year old face." I
mean, the woman was obviously in her mid-twenties, but you'd never
know it from the way she acted! It a good thing there wasn't a
football team around the office.
For instance, just look at her today! There CherylAnn sat at
her desk, a fashion magazine open in front of her, filing her now 2
inch sliver nails. She wore an outfit that would have been far more
appropriate on a teenage girl (albiet a rich one), but that was mostly
her style these days. A silver blouse was wrapped around her fat tits,
which she had in a push-up bra so they rode high on her chest. Her
nipples were as usual eract and denting the fabric pretty seriously.
She had just gotten her navel pierced a couple of weeks ago,
and she loved to show it off, so the blouse was tied off under the
breasts. A matching silvery pleated skirt hung from her hips with a
black belt around the waist. It swished delightfully around her thighs
when she walked. Her legs were encased in vaguely metallic stockings,
and she wore clear plastic sandals with a 5 inch heel.
She had gone and gotten her long bleach blonde hair
corkscrew-permed just yesterday, and in hung around her face and down
her back in ringlets. Large silver hoops dangled from the three
peircings in each of her ears, so large that they almost brushed her
shoulders. She also wore silver bangles on each of her wrists.
Frank encouraged the other men in the office to treat her like
a ditz, and the women in the office played along to, just by being
themselves. They hated CherylAnn and the privaleges and pay she had,
and were constantly talking trash about the "big tittied-bimbo"
working for Hodgkins. When Frank had asked CherylAnn about how all
thisi talk made her feel,

Frank noticed that he had a hard on, just from looking at her.
"Well," he thought "I should probably take care of that. CherylAnn..."
he said into the office intercom. He watched as it took her a second
to find the right button.
"Yes, hunny?" she said in her high-pitched ditzy voice.
"I have some dictation I need you to take."
"Oo! Goodie!" she said, and quickly stood and walked into
Hal's office closing the door behind her. "Mmmmm, I, like totally
*love* to take dick-tation, hunny. How do you wanna feed me?" she
queryed, twirling a corkscrew lock of hair with a silver-tipped
finger.
"I have a very special surprise for you today, CherylAnn,"
Frank said pulling a lounge chair over from the other side of the
office, patting the seat for her to sit down.
"Oooo, a surprise!" she exclaimed. "I just LOVE surprises. Is
is,like, for my sweet 16?"
"Yes it is, now spread your legs wide, and close your eyes."
Without hesitating even an instant she complied, throwing her
legs wide open, and thrusting out her hips a bit. Hal's mouth watered
a little bit at the thick pouting lips of her pussy visible through
her silky panties, and the weteness stain that was growing on them. He
pulled the surprise from his desk, a thick rubber dildo with a handle
on the end. Walking over to the girl on the chair, he pulled her
panties aside, and CherylAnn giggled.
"Now, keep your eyes closed until I tell you not to,
understand my little ditzslut?"
"CharylAnn understands, and she *loves* to be a called a
ditzslut! You should call me that more often Haaallllll..." The last
sylable was elongated as Frank slipped the dildo into her pussy,
pushing it slowly in until it stopped. Her pussy could take a whole
lot of cock, Frank noticed, as he moved CherylAnn's hand down and
wrapped it around the handle of the dildo. She grasped it tightly and
immediatly began to move it slowly in and out, fucking herself with
it.
"Oooo, thats nice hunny, CherylAnn-ditzslut need to have her
16 year old pussy packed full! Can I open my eyes yet, can I, hmmmm?"

"Not quite yet..." Frank said moving up to where CherylAnn's
head rested. He pulled out his dick and lowered it right down next to
her mouth. "Now you can look." The girl's eyelid fluttered open, and
her eyes glazed over when she saw the cock.
"Oh YESSSSSGMMMMmmmm, mmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm!" CherylAnn
exclaimed, as Frank pushed his cock past her willing lips and into her
mouth, past the tongue and into her throat. Frank began to fuck her
open mout just as if it was a pussy, plunging deeply inside, then
withdrawing, sometimes fucking slow, somtimes fucking her face like
crazy. And all the while she was slurping and gulping and giggling and
rolling her eyes up at him, as she fucked herself vigorously with the
new dildo.
Finally with a grunt, Frank came, spilling his seed down the
throat of the hungry bleach-blonde. She moaned and flexed her lips
around the root of his cock. That when he knew what to do.
"CherylAnn, you're going to see Dr. Remington tomorrow."
"*Mmmmmmphn...I like Dr. Remington, hunny." She said, still
fucking herself fast with the dildo "*slurp* He's got a nice cock and
always feeds me a lot of yummycum. Ooooo, hunny, *smack* what's the
nice doctor gonna do for me *now*?"

CherylAnn really needn't have asked. She had been bugging
Frank almost ever since her last operation about even bigger titties.
But she wanted them to be different this time. She didn't want subtle.
"I want everyone to know *just by looking* that CherylAnn is an
airhead-ditzslut-bimbo-cockhole." She had said, raising her wet face
from Magda's dripping cunt. "CherylAnn want to look like what she is,
a horny bleach-blonde bimboslut!"
She knew she was going to get *even bigger* bimbotitties than
ever before. Going to see the doctor meant a lot of hot hole stuffing,
and she always ending up looking *so* much sexier when Dr. Remington
was through with her. The doctor did his now usual tour of
CherylAnn's mouth, cunt and asshole, but this time he invited two of
his collegues. CherylAnn sucked each of them in turn to erection, and
they stuffed CherylAnn *totally* full of cock; to her obvious
delight. And in the end she got to eat three big loads of cum! She was
glad because she knew that the next few days would be sad ones, no
cocks, no sweet pussies to suck, nothing...
CherylAnn awoke to the sight of absolutely the biggest titties
she had *even seen* bobbing on her chest! She giggled as she realized
that she atuallt coldn't see her feet over the glorious mounds. And
unlike her previous "enhancements" there was nothing even the least
bit subtle about these. They stood out from her chest, hanging in a
way that no real breast ever could. And her nipples stuck out almost
like rubber nipples on a baby's bottle. Erect seemed to be the natural
order of things for them. Anyone who saw *these* boobies, even covered
by clothing, would know that they were fake, fake, fake.
This was exactly what CherylAnn had wanted. She was ecstatic!
Now everyone, wherever she went would know that she was the sexy horny
slutty titty-bimbo that she was. She spent simply *hours* just
running her hands over their expanse, becomng familiar with their
every curve, how firm they were. once she was able to get up, she
posed nude in front of the mirror for *hours* just watching the way
her wonderful bimbotitties moved and shook. Once again, she had no
trouble at all carrying the weight. She couldn't wait to baptise them
with a nice hot load of yummycum!
She was so mesmerized by her bimbotitties that it wasn't until
a day or so later that CherylAnn realized That something else had been
done. Her sluttylips were even fuller and thicker now than before,
perfect for wrapping around a cock, or cocks! These were lips worthy
of having at least two thick pricks jammed between them.
Her full recovery took about a week, and unlike the last time
she had been in the hospital, she had lots of visitors this time.
Frank came by everyday (and baptised her titties for her), and she was
also visited by Dr. Remington and his two collegues almost every day.
She was so happy, and everybody loved her bimbotitties. Even Magda
came to see her (actually, Frank brought her because, like CherylAnn,
she had a hard time concentrating on driving). Magda ate out
CherylAnn's pussy and asshole while just watching CherylAnn play with
her big fake titties, squeezing them and mashing them together,
pinching and pulling the nipples. What a wonderful week!
Finally, Frank came to pick her up from the hospital. He once
again brought her new clothes, and picked an *awesome* skintight neon
green PVC dress for her to wear, all shiny and pretty, with a zipper
that went *all* the way up the front, along with matching pair of knee
high boots with her usual 5 inch heel. The dress covered down to her
knees, hugging her like a second shiny skin. CherylAnn didn't need a
bra anymore since her massive titties hung high and proud on their
own. She didn't get any panties with the outfit either.
She took a few minute to apply her usual makeup, and do her
hair. She paid special attention to her newly pumped up lips, painting
them a vivid red to match her nails. CherylAnn pulled her hair up into
a ponytail high on her head. The overall effect was stunning.
"Ooooo, I look, like, *so* sexy, Frank..." she cooed,
snuggling against Hodgkins, her hand going directly to his crotch. She
caressed Hal's hard cock through his pants, and ground her PVC encased
breasts against him. "I, like, *totally* luv my big fat bimbotitties,
hunny. And my new sluttylips are just *awesome* and stuff! In fact,
hunny..." CherylAnn sunk to her knees in front of Frank looking up at
him and licking the lips in question, "why don't you test them out! My
pretty little mouth hasn't been stuffed with a cock in just *hours*,
hunny! I'm all hungry and stuff...will you feed CherylAnn some thick
hot yummycum?"
"Ummmmů.well," Frank stammered "I'd love to, but I have a
surprise waiting for you outsideů"
"But hunny, I'm hunnnnngry!" she pouted, her hands rubbing up
and down the front of his pants.
"I'll tell you a secret, CherylAnnůmy surprise has something
to do with a bunch of boys."
"A surprise with lots of boys?!? Why didn't you say so!"
CherylAnn giggled. She stood up with one last lingering look at the
erection tenting Hal's pants.
Frank gethered all of CheryAnn's stuff together while she
stood in front of the mirror, primping and posing. She adjusted a hair
here, smoothed down the shiny green dress over her hips, and plumped
her breasts so that a wealth of cleavage was showing. Finally, they
checked out of the hospital and walked out front.
CherylAnn was confused for a second when she didn't see Hal's
car out front, but then she saw the van with the company logo on the
side waiting at the curb. Frank led her around to the rear of the
idling vehicle, and told her to close her eyes.
"Now, don't open them until I tell you to, okay?"
"Okay, hunny. I'll be a good girl." CherylAnn giggled at
thoughts of what her surprise was going to be, and dutifully closed
her eyes. She heard the back of the van open, and someone helped her
inside. The van door closed behind her, and she could feel the van
begin to move.
"Okay CherylAnn, you can open your eyes now. I brought you
something to eat." Frank said.
The girl's heavily mascaraed eyes fluttered open, and she
surveyed the interior of the van. It was nice and plush and all, but
what immediately caught her attetion were the boys! There were four
men lounging in the back of the van. CherylAnn recognized them all
from the office, but couldn't remember their names. She was pretty
sure she'd played with them all before, but she really didn't
remember...or care. The important thing was that all four men had
their flys undone and were stroking rapidly thickening pricks,
watching CherylAnn with looks of total lust.
CherylAnn's pussy began to drip as she looked at the four. In
fact, a small trickle of her juices began to run down her leg. Four
cocks all for herself! Every thought ran right out of her head.
"Ohygod, this is like *so cool*!" the blonde squealed excitedly. "Four
pricks full of yummycum, all for CherylAnn! Gawd, I just wanna
*totally* eat you all up, boys!" CherylAnn was on her knees in a
second and she quickly swallowed one of the men's pricks down to the
balls.
"Remember guys, just oral today. You'll get your chance at her
other holes another time, don't worry" said Frank from the back of the
van where he'd been standing. CherylAnn looked back at Frank, the
man's dick still hilted in her throat. She giggled and her eyes were a
bit glassy as her mind fixed on the task at hand. Her other hands had
reached out to start pumping two others, the fourth guy moved behind
her and reached around to massage her big breasts through the
material of her tight green dress.
As she felt the men's pricks and the hands grasping and
rubbing her breasts, CherylAnn's slowly slipped over into that now
familiar total airhead mode that she loved to feel. Thoughts of things
beyond sex faded, and CherylAnn's whole world shrunk down to encompass
the men in front of her. The men that wanted her,that she wanted to
please so badly. She wanted to be used for their pleasure. Their smell
filled her nostrils and intoxicated her, the feel and taste of the
wonderful thick cock now being shoved into her face, the two dicks
that her hands were jerking furiously, the anticipation of them
feeding their hot spunk into her waiting willing mouth.
The guy massaging her breasts finally found the zipper on her
dress front, and unzipped it far enough to peel the dress down to
expose her massive fake bimbotitties.
"Mmmmmm....*smack*......mmmmm" CherylAnn moaned. She suddenly
pulled her mouth off of one man, and declared "I wanna have my slutty
lil' 16 year old mouth fucked by all you guys...I want you to fill my
nasty little teenbopper airhead mouth with all your hot
cum...mMmmmmmph!" She quickly re-applied her mouth to the guy she was
sucking.
CherylAnn worked her magic on all four guys, letting them take
turns plunging deep into her throat. She loved the feeling of a man's
ball resting on her chin. She liked to look up at them when they were
completely in her and smile as best she could, giggling the whole
time. She even tried out her new sluttylips, sucking on two of the
guys at the same time. She felt soooo nasty and goood!
Soon, all four guys were getting close to the edge. CherylAnn
lay down inthe middle of the van floor, massaging her massive tits
roughly, her mouth open, tongue extended.
"Yummycum! Yummycum! I want yummycum!" she sang. CherylAnn was
totally lost in the momment right now, her only thought how much she
wanted to taste, feel, swallow the yummy stuff that came out of boys
cocks. "I like *totally* wanna feel you guys cum all over my face an'
lips an' tongue an' titties! Cum all over CherylAnn's slutty teen
face! I wanna be the best bimboslut in the *whole school*!" She sucked
a finger into her mouth for emphasis, looking up at the four standing
around her.
Two guys aimed at her mouth, bringing their cocks down so
close to her face that they were almost resting their cocks on it. The
two guys slapped their dicks against her face and extended tongue a
bit, and she sucked the tips of both of them into her mouth for a few
seconds. That pushed the two guys over the edge. CherylAnn squealed
with joy as cum squirted into her mouth and across her chin and
sluttylips. She lapped at the two spurting cocks, getting as much cum
into her mouth as she could. She swallowed the men's cum noisily,
licking her lips slowly and lasciviously. The other two aimed at the
tremendous mounds of her titties. Both men jetted thick loads onto her
tits, the cum dripping down the sides or her breasts, and down in
between them. CherylAnn busied her hands massaging the jism into her
breasts while she licked the other two guys clean.
CherylAnn stood up as the men put their depleted dicks away.
She rezipped the tight dress over her breasts, and she could feel the
cum-coated globes sliding around inside. She tossed her bleach blonde
ponytail, and "Thank you for feeding me and giving me cummy-tits."

*finish up this scene*

CherylAnn strode from the taxi to the mall, savoring the taste
of the taxi drivers cum. He hadn't even asked her for a tip as he'd
spurted his load down her hungry throat. She wiped up a small trickle
that had *just* escape her, and licked the stuff off of her finger.
She giggled to herself as she savored the taste that still lingered in
her mouth.
CherylAnn just couldn't get enough cum lately, and was happy
to suck off any cock she came in contact with. Usually she swallowed
the load with gusto, but if she was in a playful mood, she'd pull the
cock from her mouth just as the cum started to gush, allowing the luck
suckee to cover her face in their seed. She loved the feel of all that
cum all over her. It made her feel so slutty and nasty.
She'd been feeling that way a lot lately, and she liked it.
Maybe it was all the fashion magazines she was reading? She had
switched over mostly to the teen-bopper magazines for her inspiration
these days, for two main reasons. One, they were easier to read,and
CherylAnn was so easily distracted these days that easier was better.
"Besides," she thought "those other magazines use all those big words
n' stuff. I don't like those." The second reason she'd dropped Elle
for Seventeen and Cosmopolitan for Mademoiselle was that she just
loved the way that the girls looked. They looked so sweet and
innocent, but CherylAnn knew what lurked beneath that surface, the
smouldering sexual animals that lurked beneath the fresh faces a young
looks of the teenage girls.
She also knew that all the boys treated teenage girls like
they hadn't a thought in their head, and CherylAnn loved that...she
didn't want to think anymore. She had thought all her life, and where
had it gotten her? A lonely single professional women. Now that she
had discovered the true person that she wanted to be, she didn't want
a single thing to distract her from her pleasure, from sucking, and
fucking and licking and moaning, and sweating, and bucking,and
writhing....
She wanted it. But she just didn't want to look like the
girls, she wanted to *be* like them, be treated like them. That was
why she'd started to refer to herself as 16 so often around Frank, and
he had taken the cue. He had started to say how much he loved having a
"fresh young thing" like CherylAnn around. He encouraged her to keep
up with the latest fashion trends, and was more than willing to
indulge her shopping habits. He had risen to her sexual challenge as
well, telling her how tight and slippery her teenage cunt was, and how
much he loved filling her sixteen year-old mouth with his cum.
And as she tried to think more and more like a teenager,
albiet a slutty, horny airheaded one, her weekly session with Dr.
Harris ensured that her thought patterns began to take on that shape
for real. As time went by, she was thinking and walking and acting
more and more like the girls in the magazines, and thinking about
doing it less and less. She was actually starting to think of herself
as a 16 year old girl, one with the biggest best breasts ever, and the
biggest hunger for cock and pussy and cum ever.
As she crossed the threshold in to the mall she knew that
every eye in the place was on her. That thought made her cunt dampen.
Even if she had been dressed in a sack, there was know way that anyone
could have ignored her lush full ass, long legs, and fat bobbing
titties. And as it happened, she was hardly dressed in a sack. A dark
blue knit dress covered her from throat to ankle but was sleeveless,
with a big shiny zipper running all the way up the front. The dress
hugged her every curve, from the jiggling expanse of her mammoth
breasts, over her shapely hips, down to her wonderfully shapely legs.
The always erect nubs of her nipples were easily visible through the
skin tight top.
What showed of her legs were encased in fishnet stockings. A
pair of black sandals with a 6" heel shod her feet. She had painted
her 2" nails a glossy red to match her lipstick and contrast with her
outfit. Her bleach blonde hair spilled down her back in a white-blonde
corkscrew cascade. She walked with a gait that would have seemed
ridiculous on anyone else, but that merely seemed intensely erotic
with her attributes.
She had worn the outfit mainly because she knew she'd be
taking it off a lot today...but not for her normal reasons. This was
shopping. This was serious. Or as serious as she ever got anymore.
She took pride in the way the other women stared at her and her
bimbotitties. She knew that deep down they all wanted to be like her,
they just would never admit it.
The boys on the other hand, looked at CherylAnn, and she
*knew* that they wanted her...knew they wanted to touch and feel her
wonderful fat titties, caress her teenage ass and pussy, bury their
cocks in all her orifaces. CherylAnn's pussy grew stickier and wetter
still as she felt all the eyes.
The first store she went to was called Gadzooks!, and it was
obviously targetted at the teenage generation. CherylAnn didn't even
know where to start! She raided the racks with a passion, as the
confused staff, two girls in their late teens, looked on. Their name
tags said "Laura", she was a tall brunette with long dark hair, and
"Gretchen", a shorter blond girl short punky hairdo, short on the
sides and back, but big on top. Both girls were dressed in clothes
from the store.
"Ummm, excuse me," CherylAnn trilled when she'd collected
together a pile of clothing. "I wanna, like, try all these clothes on,
'kay?"
"I...I guess so," stammered Laura, staring at CherylAnn's
chest involuntarily. She had never seen anyone like this women! Her
breasts were *so* big! Laura felt strange as she looked at the women,
a feeling she couldn't quite place.She turned to lead CherylAnn back
to the dressing rooms.
"I think your store is, like, *totally* rad," she continued,
seemingly oblivious to the women's stares. "These are, like, some of
the *awesomest* clothes ever." She followed Laura to the dressing
room, her breasts shaking a little as she walked. The girl led her
into the dessing area, out of sight of the front, opened the dressing
room and tried to step to the side. CherylAnn rubbed her titties up
agaisnt the girl as she squeezed past. Laura flushed, and CherylAnn
giggled wickedly.
"Whats the matter hunny? Never seen *totally* awesome titties
like mine before?" she said cattily, massaging her tits roughly. The
girl blushed. "I'll let you suck 'em if you wanna," CherylAnn almost
whispered, moving closer to the girl, mashing her breasts up against
the other girl. "I like having my titties sucked, especially by other
pretty girls like you."
Laura didn't know what to say, but her heart was racing as she
felt the women's firm nipples pressed against her chest, and she could
smell the sweet scent of CherylAnn's skin. She had never felt anything
like this before! She knew she wasn't a lesbian, but this women was
such an extreme sexual creature that a warm heat sparkd in Laura's
loins.
CherylAnn could tell the girl was getting a bit hot. She was
all flushed, and sweating a little. But she was here to shop, not
play...at least for now. She decided to push things to far. Moving her
head forward, she kissed the gir strongly, mashing her tits into her.
"Mmmmmmmyeah..." She breathed into the mouth of the shocked
store clerk.
"Why you....mmmmm!" Laura tore herself away from CherylAnn's
kiss and stormed back up to the counter to talk to her companion,
leaving CherylAnn alone in the dressing room. She left the door open
just a bit, so anyone who wanted could look, and began trying on
clothes.
She had picked the hottest, sexiest outfits the store had to
offer, and had been sure to pick out the tops in extra large sizes so
that her sexy bimbotitties would fit in them.

CherylAnn goes shopping, to all the teenybopper stores to by clothing.
Flirts with everyone, buys a ton. Lots of 16 year old talking and
behavior. Midriff shirts, Dresses held together by rings down both
sides, little skirts, ankle boots, etc.
Flirts with all the store clerks...male and female.
Tries on all sorts of outfits...short skirts, both tight and swishy,
crop tops, gets more earrings, necklaces, shoes, hose, lingerae, etc.
Mention about reading ten magazines and getting fashion tips from
there.
Sucks off at least one store clerk, eats the pussy of another.
Talking like a teenager, jiggling when she walks, giggling, forgetting
things, ditzslut behavior. Internal thoughts as well, highlighting the
personality changes.
Pays with credit card.
Do about 5 different stores, all with different clothing styles and
atmospheres.
Ends with modelling outfits for Frank at home, then totally nasty sex
scene (vaginal, oral, anal, cs) all with acting like a teenager
overtones

CherylAnn had returned from the mall laden with parcels, and
Frank couldn't wait to see her in some of the outfits that she'd
bought. As if she read his mind, she diappeared into the bedroom, and
he could hear the opening of bxes and the rustling of paper. After
twenty or so minutes, she emerged, and Frank looked at her, stunned.
A tight jersey midriff halter top She had pulled her hair
back in pigtails, each one tied back by a light purple bow, which
matched her lipstick perfectly. She wore a white jersey halter top
that barely restrained her chest, and a little pleated purple
miniskirt that went down to her upper thighs. She wore pumps with 5"
heels that also matched the outfit, no stockings, but cute little
ankle sox instead. Her usual big silver hoops in her ears were
replaced with large dangly plastic earrings, again purple. Bangles
ofa smilar color were around her wrist, and as an afterthought, Frank
notice that her nails were painted purple as well.
"Are you ready to give this 16-year old bimboslut what she
needs, hunny?" CherylAnn said, biting a nail and posing. She giggled
and tossed her pigtails.
"And what's that?" Frank said, surveying the girl in front of
him.
"Oh, siiiilly, your cock!" She said, almost skipping over to
him (quite a feat in 5" heels, but she could do it). She nuzzled up
against him, one hand cupping one of his ass cheeks, the other
skillfully undoing his fly. "You boys are so silly," she stated
definitively sinking to her knees in front of him. "What else do you
think ditzyheads like me want..." She looked up at him expectantly.
"Well," he said, his hard-on throbbing in his pants.
"There is just one eensy lil' thing hunny...." CherylAnn told
Frank all about the girl at the shop she'd been to...and about what
she wanted. Frank listened with a little bit of apprehension as the
story unfolded.
"Please...ooooo, please Frank, give CherylAnnditzslut a
bimbotoy...I want her soooooo baaaaadd mmmmpphhh..." her voice was
muffled as she took Hal's cock deep into her throat, just how she knew
he *loved* it.
Frank close his eyes as hisbimboslut's lips caressed his
hardness. "It'll take some doing," he croaked hoarsely.
"mmMMmmmmmphhhhI know you can *slurp* doit.....mmmphh...hunny"
said as she sucked, stroking hal's ego. "You can do
just...mmMphhhhanything for your little airhead."
"I think I can arrange it however. Now suck my cock
CherylAnnditz, I need to be nice and hard to stuff your cunt nice and
full."
"Mmmmmmmphmmmyour so good to CherylAnn-bimboslutmmmmmmpphyou
take such gooooood, care of me!" the big-titted blonde said, pausing
in her oral ministrations...but just for a second. She quickly
re-buried the thick cock deep in her own throat. After a few more
minutes of oral antics, Frank pushed her back onto the couch.
CherylAnn qucikly pulled up her skirt and her halter top, pulled her
completetly soaked panties to one side, and put her legs up in the air
spread wide. She hissed with pleasure as Frank plunged into her balls
deep on the first stroke. He buried his face in her tits as he did so,
sucking first one nipple, then the other. CherylAnn squirmed with
pleasure.
"Oh, yeah, take care of CherylAnn's teenage pussy...fuck that
slutty little pussy good! Fill my pussy full of your boy-cock!" she
cooed as she felt every inch of Frank penetrating deep inside her.
"Do you *really* want that girl for yourself, CherylAnn?"
Frank gasped as he fucked CherylAnn vigorously.

"Oooh....mmmmm...yesssss.....I.....ohohoh..want...mmmmherrrrrrrr...."
CherylAnn gasped, an orgasm shaking her body. "Bu I want her to be
like....oh God, yes...mmmmm...mmee...I want her...uunnnnhhh..to
be...ahhh...a bimbo...like....MEEEEE!!!!!" The girl thrashed on the
couch, her titties shaking like mountains of jelly as a massive orgasm
rocked her. Frank could actually FEEL her pussy get wetter as she
talked!
"You...uhnnn..mean like big titties, CherylAnn?"
"Yeah...." the girl's eyes were glazed over as she answered in
a voice heavy with lust. "Big titties...cocksucker lips...mmmmmmmyeah,
like that....ditzslutty like CherylAnn...oh, hunnnnnnnYYYYY!!!!"
CherylAnn cam for the third time in as many minutes, and Frank was
unable to hold out any longer. Witha grunt he jetted his hot load into
his willing bimbosluts cunt.
Frank got up leaving CherylAnn lying on the couch. He made a
few calls, using his pull to find out as much as possible about this
girl Laura. Within an hour, he had everything there was to publicly
know about her, from her birthday down to her bra size. It was time to
call the Doctor.
"Dr. Harris...Hi how are you? No, I'm fine...no she's fine."
CherylAnn lay back scooping cum from her freshly fucked pussy with her
fingers, licking them clean with loud slurping noises, and giggling to
herself. "Everything has gone just as we had hoped. Better in fact. I
have another job for you. This one is a bit less subtle then
CherylAnn's was...I need another bimbo-slut...but I want you to take
the quick way...I know it'll cost! Don't worry about that! Now, here's
what I need you to do..."