TG Story: "PAT TO PATTI pt II"

Dan

Mar 6, 2001, 12:08:00 AM3/6/01
CHAPTER FOUR...GETTING USED TO IT

Pat put on his nightgown over his slimmer and bra. How else was he
going to get used to it?

Friday morning Pat woke up refreshed but his mind was still in
turmoil. Denise was still asleep. He had a feeling that his whole
life was mixed up...topsy turvy...his identity gone...a new body
shape. In the shower, he noticed the slimmer had in a week of
unrelenting pressure made his waist smaller with girlish bulges
both above and below. Combing his hair, he couldn't miss what a
picture of complete femininity he presented. His earrings, soft
skin and small but obvious valley between his breasts. He touched
them. They felt soft from the constant pressure of the slimmer
pushing them up. He noted some of Denise's lipstick on the nipples
and a smile crossed his face. No wonder it was affecting his mind.

After he struggle into the slimmer, he pulled a tight black
cashmere sweater over his head and smoothed the front over his
breasts. Matching it with a black short skirt and a wide black
belt. He didn't put on nylons because his legs were smoothly
shaven from the night before.

He went to the kitchen and cleaned the hot chocolate cups from
last night. He put on a white lace apron so the sink wouldn't
splatter his skirt. He pored coffee for Denise and went to their
bedroom. He tapped lightly and entered without waiting for an
answer. Denise was awake and sitting up in bed. "Hi doll face,
how's my little girl today."

Pat blushed at the humiliating idea and lowered his eyes, "Denise,
I don't think all this is a good idea...you know, me dressing this
way next week and going on a date, and last night... "

Denise interrupted, "Oh, come off it Pat...you didn't have too bad
a time last night, admit it."

Her softer tone, made him feel like jelly inside as he stood
there, tears almost coming to his eyes. "Last night was terrible."
he whispered. "I was terrified all evening, except at the end. If
this ever got out or one of the men found out...I just don't know.
I'm not a ..."

"Cheer up girlie...99% of the things you worry about never
happen." Denise then remembered, that was a quote of Jimmy
Hoffa's. "Don't worry Pat, nobody would ever guess in a million
years you're not a girl. In fact, you're becoming less manly
anyway, considering your figure." Smiling she ran her hand over
his protruding fanny...his narrow waist...ending the wandering by
cupping his breasts. "Please just one more week, I'm having such
fun."

Pat blushed angrily at her familiarity in touching his body and
also at what she said. The trouble was, it was true. Being treated
as and having to act like a girl all the time...that was what had
the strongest and most lasting effect.

Denise had noticed too. She had to admit that there was a certain
amount of pleasure and satisfaction knowing she had created Patti,
and at how well he could pass and how beautiful she could make him
look. Alluring enough to be asked on dates.

Denise dressed and went to school, Pat went back to the kitchen.
Mrs. Johnson and Dr. Johnson were having coffee. As Pat put the
dirty dishes in the sink, Mrs. Johnson came over and said, "Here
let me complete the outfit." Then she tied his pleated apron
strings in a neat bow. "Now you look like our previous maid,
Thelma. Since Denise has classes today, could you help me around
the house?"

Pat said, "Sure, but I need to go school and get some books and
assignments. Where's my clothes?"

Mrs. Johnson said, "Your wearing them. If you mean your boy
clothes, forget it. It'll ruin all our work."

"But I can't go as a girl."

"You have too, besides, I sent all your clothes to the cleaners.
Wait, I've got an idea. you go up and change out of your dress but
leave on the slimmer, panties and nylons."

Mrs. Johnson brought him a pair of pants. But they were Denise's
with a back zipper. Fortunately they were of a black wool material
that could easily pass for mans wear. Knowing that arguing would
not help, he obediently put them on.

The fit was feminine to be sure, and they accentuated his bottom.
With the slimmer and nylons they were absolutely streamlined and
felt very comfortable. Mrs. Johnson watched as Pat put on the
shirt over his lingerie. "This shirt buttons funny. This is not
going to work, this slimmer makes me look like I have breasts.
Please let me take it off."

"No Patti, you must wear your proper undies. You made a deal.
Nothing but girl's clothes for you this week. It will help remind
you every minute your gone that you're in training to become a
lady."

Looking in the mirror, he was shocked by what he saw. With the
narrow tight-waisted pants and the mounds under his shirt, he
looked like a girl in boys clothes. "I can't go out like this"

Mrs. Johnson helped him on with a coat and said, "You'll be all
right, hurry back we have work to do around the house." She shoved
him out the door.

Immediately it became clear that Pat could no longer take manly
strides. With horror he noticed that the slimmer forced him to
take smaller steps and he was sure that his tight pants would show
every wiggle of his posterior. He felt lucky that he didn't see
any friends. He couldn't wait to get back home.

Mrs. Johnson met him at the door. "I see you survived. Come
upstairs, I've got a surprise for your."

On the bed were boxes and clothes bags. "I did a little shopping
for you honey. That slimmer is too big now. You'll need some real
figure training if you're going on dates with men. You might as
well get used to them now," Mrs. Johnson said, and held up a pink
satin slimmer made very much like a corset.

Pat knew better than to resist. He stepped out of his outer
clothing, then clad only in panties and hose, he pulled the
garment up his legs and after much struggling got it over his hips
to his waist. He felt as if his waist was gripped all around by
steel. He pleaded that it was too tight. Mrs. Johnson helped
position the garment pushing every inch of extra flesh up and
almost filling the cups of the attached bra. Mrs. Johnson squeezed
his falsies in far enough so they didn't show. His own flesh
spilled over the lacy edging.

Then the crotch strap, which took some positioning, was pulled
into place on the first snap. Mrs. Johnson wanted it on the second
or third but it was just too painful. "It will be a little
uncomfortable for a while, hut if you wear them night and day,
you'll get used to it. And you'll need it with the boys."

Pat stood in front of the mirror turning this way and that. It was
funny how much his fanny and hips stood out compared to his small
waist. His reflection looked terribly feminine. What if this
permanently changed his body? "Mrs. Johnson, my figure seems to
have changed a lot in a week, and I wonder..."

"Of course dear," she interrupted, "that's the effect of good
figure training. Now we have some chores to do. Put this on
first." Mrs. Johnson gave him some sheer black nylons which were
smoothed up his legs, then came a bulky rustling petticoat slip.
It had elastic at the waist and a bulky lace skirt that tickled
his knees. Mrs. Johnson paid special attention to his make up,
letting him do it himself but then improving it here and there.
Extra care was given to his eyelashes and brows. Using a soft red
colored lipstick to make his mouth seductively inviting.

She checked his nails, making him file them and then cover them
with a light red polish. "Here's a little gift for you to remember
this week, I hope you'll wear it all the time." It was a small
unobtrusive gold ring. "It will give your hand that final girlish
touch." She slipped the dainty gold friendship ring on his finger.
It looked like a ring a college student might give to his best
girl.

Mrs. Johnson opened another package, which contained earrings.
They were feminine hoops that looked just like pierced earrings.
Mrs. Johnson said, "Once I put them on, they will be uncomfortable
for a while but don't take them off, even for sleeping."

Pat complained as she put them on. "Quiet Patti, all the girls
have pierced ears today. What if your date saw you with obvious
clip-ons. Now for your dress, a black work dress."

Pat screamed, "That's a maid's uniform."

Mrs. Johnson slipped the dress over his head and zipped him up in
the back. She crossed the apron strings over his shoulders, tying
a bulky bow in the back with the wide satin streamers decorating
the skirt. She let him walk to the mirror and Pat was very
perplexed by the rustling noise made by his petticoat.

He hardly recognized himself. His bosom absolutely bulged under
the apron from the tiny waist. His face perfect soft and sweet
from the make up and curled eyelashes. The petticoat peeped out
from under his skirt when he turned and the dress and apron
strings followed his protruding fanny. The elegant black high
heeled pumps made him walk with an elegant sway. A touch of
perfume, and it was down to work.

Pat thought all this was crazy but he did want to help...after
all, look at all they had done for him. Mrs. Johnson made him
vacuum and dust the living room and dining room. Then Denise came
home. When she saw Pat she said, "Did you want dress like a maid?"

Rather tongue tied, Pat choked out, "Well...I just wanted to
help... your mom bought these..."

Denise said, "I think it's gratifying of you to help...maybe you
can move into the maids room and live there permanently...?"

The doorbell rang and Denise ran to get it. It was Jack, who had
stopped by on the way out of town. "Denise can I talk to you? Oh,
hi Patti, I didn't realize she was your maid."

"Only part-time, she's also my cousin." Not wanting Jack to think
it strange, Denise ordered, "Patti, doll, take Jack's coat and
would you serve us a couple soft drinks in the living room."

With a pumping heart, Pat watched Jack follow Denise into the
living room. Pat ran to the kitchen to get the soft drinks. He
tried to hear what was being said but couldn't. With knocking
knees he approached the living room. As he rustled into the room,
he saw Denise sitting very close to Jack with his arm around her.
Both hands held the tray up high thus forcing his busts up and
out. It seemed to parade his femininity for them to see. As Pat
served the drinks, Jack seemed to mentally undress him. He slowly
and deliberately surveyed Pat from his black nylon legs to his
prominent bust.

Jack said, "Denise says you're staying for another week so our
dates on. Frank was real taken with you. I wish he could see you
now. He loves submissive girls. Patti, sit for a minute."

Pat sat primly as Jack continued, "Let's talk about our date.
Since we have a late practice, you girls meet us at La Pariaria,
that fancy French restaurant. Then we'll go dancing, and then who
knows. You girls wear your most provocative dresses."

Denise in an obvious effort to make Pat jealous said, "This is
going to be wonderful." Pat sat with his painted fingernails
nervously playing with the hem of his dress. She slipped her arm
around Jack's neck and kissed him deeply. Jack returned the kiss
heartily with his tongue buried deep in Denise's throat.

Pat watched for what was just seconds but seemed hours. He
compared Jack to himself. Jack was tall, strong, and handsome. He
was short, frail and dainty. Jack had big shoulders, hairy chest
and small waist. He had soft shoulders, soft hairless chest and
wide hips. Jack had on slacks and jacket and short hair. He had on
a dress, apron and long curled hair. There was a big lump showing
in Jack's pants. He had no lump showing under his dress.

How could he compete with Jack for Denise's love? She said she
loved him but she was in the arms of another man. As they broke
their embrace Denise said, "Patti, go ask Mom if Jack can stay for
dinner."

Pat obediently, rose and rustled out of the room like a well
trained waitress. He tried to move as femininely as possible,
constantly aware of his prominences pushing out the apron.

The sound of rustling skirts announced the return of Pat to the
kitchen. Mrs. Johnson watched as Pat unloaded the tray. "Denise
wants him to stay for dinner," Pat mumbled. "How could she do this
to me."

Mrs. Johnson said, "Relax dear, Denise loves you but wants to get
even with Jack for last year's dumping. Please let her have her
fun. Go tell her it's okay and you'll serve dinner in a hour. Then
come back and help me prepare dinner."

Upon entering the living room this time, Denise was even more
compromised, her skirt high on her thighs and Jacks hand on her
breast. They jumped to order when they heard Pat enter. "Dinner
will be in an hour." Pat silently went back to the kitchen
wondering why Denise had to go to such lengths to get even with
Jack.

Mrs. Johnson said that since Jack believed that Pat was the maid,
he would have to serve dinner and eat in the kitchen.

Dinner was ready exactly on time. When everyone was seated Pat
served the dinner and returned to the kitchen. He could hear the
laughter and giggles from the dinning room. He tried to listen at
the door. Dr. Johnson just wanted to talk football. Jack commented
"Mrs. Johnson you're so lucky to have such good help...Patti seems
so well trained too."

After diner Pat collected the empty plates and blushed as all eyes
followed his every move. Jack followed Patti to the kitchen to
wash his hands. "If I ever have a dinner party, I'd love you to
serve. You are so alluring and feminine in that uniform. Pat felt
strong arms around his waist and when he turned, Jack firmly
kissed him on the lips. He struggled and started to open his mouth
to say no but Jack's tongue entered slightly. Nervously he said,
"I just want you to know I find you very attractive."

Pat choked out a "Thank you," and he returned to serve coffee.
Mrs. Johnson said for Jack's benefit, "I talked to your mother
today... your sister is going to stay with her for a while, so you
can stay here longer if you like. We'll talk about it later."

Jack had to catch a plane. Pat retrieved Jack's coat from the
living room and he thanked Patti with kiss, but this time it was a
peck on the cheek. Then a long kiss with Denise at the door in
front of all, and he left.

As Pat finished the dishes, Mrs. Johnson said, "You did all right
tonight, Pat, I'm glad you helped."

Denise joined in and giggled, "Yeah, that was great fun. I love
you. Can you imagine Jack's face if he knew he was being served by
my husband, and his best friend has a crush and a date with my
husband. This is such fun and I must say you make a fabulous
looking girl. I bet he even made a pass at you?"

Pat said, "I think so." then thought, What can I do... just hope
that when it's over, Denise and I can go back to the way things
were. Maybe I should just have fun and take it in the spirit that
Denise and her parents are.

Dr. Johnson made some comment on how much he enjoyed dinner and
being served by such a adorable girl. "Any time you want a job as
a maid, you got it."

Denise said, "Mom, go get Pat's presents you told me about." Mrs.
Johnson returned with several clothes bags full of new dresses and
said, "We can't have our daughters going out in old rags.

Dr. Johnson yelled, "Fashion show!"

Up in Denise's room they both undressed. Denise was surprised to
see the new curves and came over to him. "I must say your figure
is becoming very feminine. No wonder Jack and Frank like you so
much. Men have an instinct...they're attracted to femininity and
you've got it."

Pat said, "Please don't tease me, I'm having enough trouble
understanding all this", pointing to his body.

"What's to understand." Denise slipped her hand in his bra cup and
found one of his swollen breasts. She kissed his neck and her
fingers slowly circled his erect nipple. "I talked to Dad about
your pain. He said he could give you a shot to make you more
comfortable in these clothes. A side effect is your skin will get
softer. Let's try it. I'd love you to be more comfortable. What do
you think?" She lowered her hand and rubbed his girlish crotch.

"Anything to get rid of the pain" Pat mumbled. "I don't know if
it's a good idea that I wear this slimmer all the time...it's so
tight down below...and..."

Denise interrupted and laughed, "What could it hurt...maybe make
you smaller...in the waist I mean. Come on doll, try this one on."

Pat slipped into a red taffeta evening dress. It had an open
shoulder with cascading shoulder and skirt ruffles on one side and
in the back. It had a rhinestone pin on a big satin bow. He needed
Denise to help with the back zipper.

Denise tried the Black satin pouf dress. Open shoulder and a boned
bustier which dropped into a full miniskirt, a polka dotted satin
underskirt showed from underneath.

After they put on heavier makeup and teased their hair they went
hand in hand to model them in front of Dr. Johnson. Denise had
taken his arm and showed him how to lift his skirts going down the
stairs. Daintily Pat followed her example. His high heels no
longer caused him any difficulty. Dr. Johnson whistled and made
comments like "The boys will be going crazy for you two" as the
'girls' strutted their stuff.

After several more outfit changes, Denise said, "Dad, Patti would
like that shot you said would help with the pain."

Dr. Johnson said, "Ok, but I'll have to give him an examination
first. Patti you go up to your room, undress and put on a
nightgown. Denise, you go get my bag."

Pat removed his dress and put on the new pink peignoir set that
was on the bed. It was full of lace and beaded trim. When Denise
arrived, she said, "Promise me you'll go through with this week. I
know it's tough but I'm having such fun having a sister. If we're
going to pull this off, you need to be perfect, so do what Dad and
Mom say."

A few minutes later Dr. Johnson came to Pat's room.

Pat started to play down the pain, "It doesn't hurt that much. I
could always switch back to the old slimmer, it seemed bigger.
What kind of med..."

Dr. Johnson interrupted, "Are you allergic to any medicines?" Pat
shook his head no. He felt around and pinched one of Pat's
breasts. "Ouch! What's this going to do?"

"The only thing this 'vitamin' shot will affect is your comfort in
women's clothes. You might gain a few pounds here and there." Then
he added as a joke, "Nothing your male dates will complain about".

Pat didn't laugh. Dr. Johnson filled the hypodermic needle with
the medicine. "OK, Patti dear, lift your nightgown and turn
around."

Pat lifted his skirt showing the bottom of his slimmer. Dr.
Johnson said, looking at his perfectly feminine crotch, "I can see
why you're in pain. This is powerful stuff and lasts a month." The
needle hit home and its contents entered his hip. Dr. Johnson
lowered Pat's nightgown and said, "Girl, you're on your way now."

Pat thought, "What's that mean."

Downstairs, Mrs. Johnson asked Dr. Johnson what he gave Pat.
"Didn't I tell you? That was a powerful female hormone and a male
hormone suppressant. By tomorrow, Pat will wake up and feel real
different. He will find a new sensation in his nipple area, which
he'll account to being in that slimmer. In a couple of days he'll
retain enough water to add a layer of fat under his skin which
will make it feel smoother and softer. Next week when he's
preparing for his date with Frank, he'll look down and between his
very sensitive swollen nipples there will be an intriguing valley.
His hips should gain a couple of inches which should effect a sexy
sway to his walk. When he tries to change back to men's clothes,
they won't fit and for the next few months he'll just keep getting
more feminine. He'll have the body of a girl. In fact, he's now
chemically a girl. It'll wear off in about 3 months and the
breasts will subside over the next 180 days. By that time, Denise
will have long since dumped him for a real man, maybe Jack."

Mrs. Johnson giggled, "Maybe we should give him some new bras as a
going away present." They both laughed.

CHAPTER FIVE...THE DATE

Up stairs Denise and Pat sat talking, both in nightgowns. Denise
noted again now absolutely feminine Pat looked from red painted
nails to the smooth shaven legs curled under him. His hair looked
longer than ever, almost touching his shoulders. "You've come a
long way young lady. Pat, are you enjoying being my sister."

"Sure, to some extent. It's just that I don't like seeing you with
Jack. You don't have to neck with him to dump him."

Denise said, "That's one thing I hoped you would learn from this.
I love you the way you are. Jack's just part of being a girl. Look
at you...you're doing everything to be more feminine. Do you want
that curvy figure for the boys to admire." Pat blushed and shook
his head.

"No, you wear dresses and fix yourself up to look attractive for
you. Having a man on your arm is just one more accessory, like a
new dress or hair-do. It's like wearing fancy lace lingerie under
your dress. No one sees it but it makes you feel good. Being
attractive and seductive to the males of the species is part of
your new found femininity."

Pat remembered how he had always stared at the luscious legs,
swinging skirts and bulging bosoms of the girls. It was a
revelation for him to realize that he now belonged to the
"opposite" sex and was subject continually to appreciative male
glances.

Denise continued, "You're a girl all this week...and I expect you
to react and respond as one. Like Jack and I...a little kiss or
two is not going to kill you. If you relax you might even enjoy
it. They expect a little something in reward for all the money
they spend on us. It means nothing."

"I can't kiss another man! It's not right, I wouldn't know what to
do. What if he found out."

"I'll teach you everything," Denise said. "It's just like serving
Jack tonight. Just agree and cater to their needs. They'll tell
you what they want and make all the moves on your sweet little
body."

That remark made Pat blush to the roots of his hair with
embarrassment. It made him realize that he had served and waited
on a stronger male tonight, as was proper for the role of a
female. He shyly looked down and said, "You mean that if a man
kisses me and holds me, that's okay with you?

Denise said, "Of course silly, I want you understand what being a
woman. is all about. Submit to his wishes and enjoy it. Say
it...'I am a girl'. Come on now."

"OK, I am a girl."

"Good, let's get our beauty sleep, tomorrow's a big day for you."
Pat slid into bed and considered taking off the slimmer, but
trying to ignore the discomfort, finally dozed off.

The next morning before his bath he removed the slimmer. With a
great sigh of relief he rubbed his sides. When he took off his
panties, he was surprised how the compression appeared to make him
smaller. The shot must have helped...he did seem less sensitive
down there. Little did he know that it caused him to retain extra
water, bloating parts of his body.

He ran a bath using plenty of bath oils and bubble bath. Pat
enjoyed the hot water, feeling his muscles relax. After shaving
his legs and underarm, he laid back with closed eyes enjoying the
perfume. He noted his chest had become strangely sensitive, with a
bit of loose flesh that must be from the slimmer's control. He'd
never felt that sensation before. Heavens...it was like he was
developing real breasts like a girl.

He got out of the tub and stood in front of the mirror sensing
that his figure somehow seemed more rounded. Even his face and
skin seemed clear and delicate. He turned around and looked at his
rear reflection in the mirror. The slimmer had done its job. His
small waist now flared into girlish hips. He slipped into a lacy
pair of pink panties. Denise walked in without knocking. She
stared for a second and said, "I didn't realize you had such a
girlish figure without the slimmer. Mom and dad are gone, come
over to the bed, I want to talk to you."

Pat shyly sat next to her on the bed, clad only in the pink
panties. Denise slipped her hand into his panties and said,
"You're poor little man, crushed in your panties. Good thing it
isn't bigger. It might show. You have to keep it totally under
control. Your date's hand might quickly stray...and then,
disaster." Then her hand found his swollen sensitive nipples.
"These are very gratifying, too bad they aren't bigger. I've a
bust developer you could use...it might help a little." She put
his hand on her breast. "Wouldn't you like to have breasts like
these." They made love.

The next day Pat couldn't get his mind off his double date with
David. He didn't want to go. He had to stand up to Denise and her
mother. But his personality was changing, his self assertion
disappearing and his need for protection lately made him feel so
submissive and passive. All these changes in such a short time!
While washing the lunch dishes, his thoughts were on David and
that he had agreed to have a date with him. He even agreed to
allow his wife to go out with his friend Mike.

David seemed a pleasant fellow, one who could make a good friend.
He was rationalizing again. There was a big difference, he knew,
between having a friend as a boy and having one now as a girl...he
had to admit the variance. He became even more uncomfortable as he
remembered how David had looked at him. Yes there was a
difference, a large difference. He blushed at the thought.

Denise saw him in thought and said, "Thinking about your latest
flame, Patti?"

Pat became completely red in the face. She had hit the nail on the
head and there was no denying it. Finally he nodded shyly, "I
shouldn't be going out with men...it's not right."

"You don't have to be afraid Pat," Denise smiled. "It's normal for
a dazzling girl like you, who's out on her first date with an
older man. Older men treat sweet young girls like you as candy.
They carry it around in their pocket for a while to make it warm,
then play with the wrapper and finally nibble on the sweets
inside."

Pat was in a daydream as he and Denise prepared for their dates.
He watched Diane curl her hair for her date, a date with another
man. Pat was getting jealous until Diane put hot curlers in his
hair. How could he be jealous...he too was being prettied for a
male date. They did their nails, added a little perfume and picked
out their dresses. Denise wore the silk tunic dress Mrs. Johnson
had bought for Pat. Because of the way the tunic flowed over the
hips and skirt, it almost looked like Denise was pregnant. Very
seductively she wore sheer nude nylons and three inch heels.

Pat slipped on a full silk, "vee" neck evening dress in blue. It
had a tight skirt that ended just below the knees. He too wore
sheer nude nylons and high heeled pumps in red. His red painted
toes showed through the open toed pumps.

The men showed up on time and the "girls" were ready. After a
brief introduction to the Johnsons, they were on their way to the
restaurant. Mike was very handsome and Denise was obviously
pleased. As they walked into the restaurant, Pat felt all eyes
centered on him and Denise. Pat and David entered first followed
by Mike and Denise. Pat was taking dainty steps next to David,
knowing that he was completely accustomed to his heels, which made
his hips wiggle so. He blushed as he thought of his wife watching
his femininely seductive moves such as the wiggle, or the way he
elegantly sat down, straightening the short skirt and trying to
cover his knees.

David ordered a cocktail for all. Studying the menu gave Pat a
chance to relax a little. They all conversed naturally. Pat acted
so girlishly shy that no one ever would have guessed that
underneath the sexy blue dress beat the heart of a young man.

Dinner was great and David paid the bill. The cocktails had made
Pat a little tipsy. They walked down the street to a play. David
took Pat's hand and they walked ahead of Mike and Denise, who were
arm and arm. David's firm grip at first bothered Pat and he almost
pulled away. But in an almost involuntary conciliatory gesture,
Pat squeezed David's hand and his eyes lit up.

From then on David held on to Pat's hand, occasionally squeezing
it gently or caressing it with his fingers. Pat found no
alternative but to let himself passively be captured this way.
Occasionally it tickled. David seemed to get some somewhat of a
charge out of it, so why not.

In the play, during an emotional part, Pat squeezed David's hand.
It was completely involuntary and subconsciously done. David took
advantage by smilingly slipping his arm around Pat's shoulder,
pulling him close. From then on, he had to lean on David's
shoulder. Pat saw Denise look at him and wink knowingly.

Sitting there, with David's arm around him, gave him that funny
feeling again...stronger than ever. Like he was a real girl,
sensitive, weak, and in need of protection. This emotion surged
through his entire body as he distinctly became aware of his
restrictive soft clothes and figure hugging dress. He was glad
that he had a good figure, slim legs and an attractive face.

Driving home with David, Pat had a strange, but strong feeling of
being glad to have male company and protection. Whether the
emotion came because David was acting protective and masculine, or
because he felt so feminine, he had not figured it out yet. Pat
was in a trance as they drove through the dark streets. David was
entertaining company and pleasing to be with. It was disconcerting
that he was so different from this young man. He tried to imagine
himself in trousers being David's business buddy, like Mike. But
he just couldn't do it.

It seemed so absurd, so unreal...yes, impossible. He turned and
saw Mike's arms around his wife and them gently kissing. Pat tried
to picture himself as Mike, feeling Denise's soft silk dress,
kissing her painted lips. It didn't work. Tonight he was a girl.
Everything reminded him of the fact...his clothes, his hair, his
bracelets, his nylon covered legs and high heels, his bosom
straining and moving gently within the confines of his bra. Being
in this mood, and aware of what Denise had told him, he did not
object when David kissed him goodnight at home. After all...that's
why the boys paid the tab.

David kissed Pat again. In submitting this time, Pat underwent a
feeling of weakness, of submission. He found himself responding to
David's ever stronger caresses. Aware of his attire, his dress
tightly across his knees, his soft breasts pressing against
David's hard chest...and knowing that David was tasting his
lipstick and smelling his perfume with increasing enjoyment. This
time David broke it off.

"Oh Patti," David said starring into Pat's eyes, "I find you
breathtaking and exciting. We need to go out again...maybe Friday
night? After you graduate, I want you to work for me. I've got the
perfect job for you and it pays very well."

Pat flushed and nearly panicked. What should he do now...what
could he say. He didn't want to hurt David...but he couldn't see
himself "going steady" with a man or working for him. It would be
like he was a possession of David's. He would have a license to
order him around or maybe even kiss him whenever he wanted. He
wondered if girls feel this way.

Seeing David's disappointed face, Pat kissed him again. Finally
the words came. "I don't think I'm ready for that yet. I'll think
about it."

After a quick kiss at the door, Denise and Pat said, "goodnight."
Promises were made "to do it again".

Denise seemed in a great mood. They undressed and started to put
curlers in Pat's hair. She teased, "Patti, I must say you have
great taste in men. Mike was wonderful, so strong...you wouldn't
mind if we "doubled" with them again?"

Pat had removed his dress and stood only in his slip, "Again? You
want to go out with this man again? I'm your husband, have you
forgotten?"

"It's just that you aren't going to be my 'sister' much longer,
and Mike's a nice guy. I like him as a friend. Just because we're
married doesn't mean we can't have friends."

"You don't kiss friends the way you kissed Mike," Pat countered.

Denise smiled, "Those kisses David gave you, didn't bother me. you
even seemed to like them. Just relax, its how girls thank men for
a satisfying evening. Anytime you want to double date, I'll go.
Now come to bed and I'll show you what counts."