TG Story; Undercover

Robin

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
Chrissy.txt

spambait

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
Robin <rtg...@att.net> wrote:

>UNDERCOVER, By Robin Genes
>

>When the publisher called me into her office, I was excited. I"d only
>been out of school a year and when the boss assigned a story, that meant
>something big. The publisher was a gorgeous lady in her early thirties
>that inherited the newspaper when her father died. What a dish. She was
>a breath taking blonde and dressed conservative-sexy. She was wearing a
>"Hepburn" style ivory suit, with a tight skirt that had a walking back
>slit and back zipper. I notice details, that"s why I"m going to make a
>great reporter.

What a lowlife! Not only continuing to post copyrighted stories, but
claiming to have written them now. Stealing other peoples work is
lower thanlow. Taking credit for it takes a real scumbag.

Shaq

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
spambait wrote:

> What a lowlife! <snip>

Hey John,

I'll tell you what a real lowlife is;

How about a dumb, short, fat, 34 year old married cop with herpes from
Ormond Beach named John J. B**** who likes to post in alt.personals.bi
as a 5'5", 28 year old, 130lb woman named Kathleen, looking for dates.

Would that qualify as a lowlife, scumbag, etc. ?

Humm, John???