{ASSM} {Repost} Playing Spin The Bottle With Mom, Part 1 of 4 (Ffgb, family incest, mother/daughter, mother/son, oral, mutual masturbation, fun, light-hearted)

A. Jones

Dec 28, 2002, 5:10:04 PM12/28/02

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

<1st attachment, "playings.txt" begin>

Playing Spin The Bottle With Mom

by

PlanetDweller

(Ffgb, family incest, mother/daughter, mother/son, oral, mutual
masturbation, fun, light-hearted)

Copyright (C) 2001, PlanetDweller. ALL Rights Reserved

++++++++++++++++++++++++

My completely naked eleven-year-old younger brother Bobby was
busy sucking my budding thirteen-year-old titty inside the tent
we were going to spend the night "camping" in that our Aunt Mags
had set up in our backyard when our Mom stuck her head through
the flynetting at the entrance, smiling at us with a "whaddya
you' kids doing in here?"

Jesus, I just wanted to die. I wanted to run, I wanted to
scream. I just knew we all, especially me as the oldest, was
going to die. I was too damn old to get a spanking, which I
hadn't one of since I was my sister Janie's age, eight or so.

What the heck was she doing back so early? She had told us she
was going to be out all night on a date and would let our Aunt
Mags take care of us. Aunt Mags took care of us, babysat us by
getting wasted on pot and downing a twelve-pack and passing out
cold on the couch by nine while watching HBO, meaning we could do
whatever we wanted as long as didn't leave the house.

"Mom! Mom! I'm, we're sorry Mom, we won't doing nuthin',
promise!" my shoulders arching a little trying to shield myself
from a slap which I knew had to be coming. Bobby had scrambled to
the back of the tent as had my equally-naked cickenshit little
squirt of a sister Janie, leaving me near the front flap to face
the wrath of Mom.

"It looks like to me you kids were playing 'spin the bottle',
weren't you?"

It was kind of obvious, considering we all were nekkid and there
was an empty Pepsi bottle on the tent floor in front of where
we'd been sitting.

"I thought, I thought you'd be gone all night, that's what you
said!"

"I did, I had planned on staying on over at Frank's tonight"
meaning at her sometimes boyfriend whom she loaned money to and
never got paid back from "but there was a bad wreck up on the
Interstate, your Aunt Mags got a page before she got too drunk
and passed out and had to go to the hospital to help out" our
Aunt Mags, Mom's sister, being a nurse and all "so she paged me
telling me I had to come back home 'cause she had to leave, so
I'm back, and what do I find now that I'm back?"

Long silence. No slap. Not really much anger in her voice.

"You find us playing spin the bottle?"

"Bingo, Missy! How long you three little darlings beenplaying?"

"This is our first time doing it, I swear!"

"I mean tonight, my precious little daughter Amy?"

When she calls me by my real name, "Amy" instead of my nickname
"Angel" that everyone calls me by, I know I'm in trouble, big
time. No point lying, though.

"About half an hour; Aunt Mags helped us set up the tent, and we
waited to start until we knew she'd be drinkin'."

Mom pulled the flyscreen open and kneeling down scooted in. If I
was going to be punished, at least she wouldn't be angry too much
when she did it. Her hand brushed my face for a moment. At least
it wasn't a slap. She actually smiled at me and patted the ground
next to her as an way of telling Bobby and Janie to come on back
up from their places of safety at the back of the large round
Thermos Pop-Tent.

She sat cross-legged before me, staring at me.

"Mom, you're staring at me, quit that, you're creeping me out!"

She sighed a little as her other hand caressed the other side of
my face, her thumb feeling the outline of my nose and cheek.

"So what if I am? You're my daughter, I used to see you naked
all the time when you were little."

"But I haven't been little in a long time."

"And you're prettier now than you were then. You're becoming
quite a young woman, budding out nicely."

"Mom, either punish me or let me go inside, you really are
starting to yuck me out!"

She just smiled at me for a moment, then reached around to undo
the tie behind her neck that held her haltertop in place, letting
it fall to the canvas floor beneath us. Her breasts just heaved
with her increasing breathing not two feet in front of me. I
hadn't seen her naked in years, either. Bobby's eyes got real,
real big staring at Mom's tits as he sat next to me across from
Mom and Squirt between him and Mom.

"Mom, what are you doing! Please put your top back on!"

"And just who are you to tell me what to do, Miss Amy?
Especially since your brother and sister are as naked as you are
and when I stuck my head in Bobby was very plainly sucking your
nipple."

"Mom, please don't be mad, Bobby said he'd do my chores all
summer if I'd agree to play to spin the bottle with him tonight,
and Squirt overheard and said she'd tell you if we didn't let her
play too. I'm, we really are sorry, promise."

"There's no need to be sorry, Darling."

Oh shit, when she calls me "darling" there definitely is
something going on inside that head of hers, usually something
weird.

"Your Aunt Mags and Aunt Susan and I all used to play spin the
bottle together with that boy our age that lived next door to us
in our old neighborhood, and we all turned out okay. It's just
natural to be curious about your own budding bodies and
sexuality, and playing doctor and spin the bottle are two ways to
satisfy that curiosity."

"Mom, you're making me nervous, please put your haltertop back
on and leave, we'll be in shortly."

"There's no need to be nervous, Darling. And it looks like you
and Janie were going to play together."

"She already kissed me and I felt her boobies, Mommy!"

"Shut up, Squirt, or you're deadmeat, I swear it!"

"It's okay. It's been ages since I've played spin the bottle. As
long as you let me play too, no one gets punished, okay? You
playing kiss-ees and touch-ees sounds like?"

"Yeah, Mom, Angel's already touched my pee-pee and kissed it
too!"

"Shut up, Shithead, or you're even more deadmeat than Squirt!"

"So you're playing suck-ees too, cool! Okay, who's turn wasit?"

"I think it was my turn, Mom, when you came in."

Shithead brother Bobby spun the bottle and it ended up pointing
at Squirt.

"Kiss me Janie, then suck my wee-wee!"

"Only one thing per turn, Bobby, that's the rules!" Mom
corrected.

"Then kiss me!"

My two brat siblings kissed for a minute or more. I couldn't
help but notice Mom's nipples getting hard.

"My turn now!"

Squirt spun the bottle and it wound up pointing at Mom.

"I want to kiss you Mommy like Bobby kissed me!"

"That's fine, Honey, it is spin the bottle, we all have to obey
the rules!"

Janie scooted up a little and sat in Mom's lap. Mom held her
close and gave her a grown-up kiss, her tongue action in Squirt's
mouth plainly visible. Janie's hand rested on Mom's breast as
they kissed. Mom didn't push it aside.

"Now my turn!"

Mom spun the bottle. It only made one turn and a half but it was
still a legal spin, winding up at Bobby.

"Bobby, I want to suck your pee-pee."

"Cool beans Mom!"

I couldn't hardly believe my eyes. I knew Mom had always enjoyed
sex, but we were her kids. The thought of her and Aunts Mags and
Susan doing this same thing filled my mind. I couldn't get those
images to go away. She sucked Bobby until he was hard then
stopped.

Bobby spun and it landed on me. "Suck me just like Mom did,
Sis!"

I had kissed it earlier but hadn't sucked on it, 'cause I didn't
know really how to. Watching Mom showed me how to. He was still
hard from Mom's suck. It felt really neat in my mouth as he moved
to stand up best he could inside the tent and I kneeled before
him. Mom gently put her hand on my neck and the back of my head
to help me pace my bobbing back and forth of his cock. Then,
ugggghhhh, whitestuff filled my mouth and I gagged.

"Swallow my jism, Sis, swallow all of it!"

"No, I won't, that's gross! I had to suck you off, not swallow
your babycreme! It's gross!"

"It's not gross, Darling, it's part of being a woman, swallowing
a man's seed, watch" and with that Mom licked my face and Bobby's
cock and balls clean of his come, Bobby moaning in a low voice as
she did.

"Now it's mine turn!"

Giving it my very best twist-spin, the bottle ended up pointing
squarely at Mom.

"You still got your shorts on, Mom. Take them off and spread
your legs so I can play with your pussy!"

I had seen vaginas before in Bobby's old Playboy and Penthouse
magazines and even had played with Squirt's hairless slit
earlier, but I had never seen a grown woman's in real life and
yes, I was curious.

Mom complied with an increasing smile, her short-shorts being
tossed to the back of the tent, she grabbing and rolling up a
sleeping bag to use as a big pillow to lean against as she poked
one leg straight out and hiked up her other leg bent at the knee
in a pose which opened her crotch up as wide as she could forme.

"Touch it, Darling, play with as you like. It's your turn."

I parted her thick lips and rubbed them between my fingers. My
two hands parted her lips further open. A finger probed her
vagina. It's hard to believe that and I and brats actually came
out of that small hole into this world, but we did. Noticing a
little bud of flesh sticking up like a small cock at the top of
her pussy, I rubbed it some then pinched it like I had her
pussylips, Mom almost rising from her leaning position with a
small scream.

"Darling, that's my clit, my clitoris. That's the most sensitive
part of a woman's anatomy. It's where she gets most of her sexual
pleasure from. Please don't pinch it hard, it hurts when you do
it. Play with it, suck if you like, but please, no more
pinching!"

"Do I have a clit-hour-is, Mom?"

"Yes, Angel, all women and girls do. Without it we women
wouldn't have any fun at all."

I remember reading something about a "clit" in some letters in
some of Bobby's magazines. So ~ that's ~ what it is was!

I poked her vagina and rubbed her clit some more and then
stopped.

Mom didn't waste any time. She had obviously played this game a
lot with her own sisters and could make that bottle stop pretty
much where she wanted to. It stopped at me, of course.

"I'm going to suck your pussy and clit, Angel, so you can see
how good having a clit feels!"

Mom hugged me close for a moment as I scooted over to the
rolled-up sleeping bag used a pillow now. She got another
sleeping bag, bunched it up too, and stuck in under my butt.

"Bobby, Janie, you might want to get a closer and watch this."

God, her tongue felt so great. I can see why Mom and her sisters
used to play spin the bottle so much, if this is what happens
when you do. She pushed her tongue inside me as best she could
while gently rubbing my asshole and raking my clit with her upper
lip and I had what I now know was my first real orgasm, bucking
her face with my crotch as I tried to thrust it even closer to
her.

"Cool, Mom!" Bobby exclaimed as he watched intently from his
perch just inches away.

"Yeah, Mommy, will you do that to me when I get a turn?"

"I sure will, Squirt, just ask!"

I couldn't move. I didn't want to move. I just wanted my mommy.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Angel, what is it?" she replied as I lay spent on the
crumpled-up sleeping bags inside the tent and she inched back
away from me.

"Will, will you be close to me, just hold me for a while?"

"Sure, Darling, you're my girl, of course I'll hold you."

"Aren't I 'your girl' too, Mommy?" Janie politely asked as she
flopped down on the other side me, Mom's arms reaching over top
of me to pull Squirt closer to me and her.

"And I'm 'your boy' too, right Mom?" Shithead asked as he dove
on top of us all.

"No you're not my boy, Bobby, you're my fine young man, not my
boy."

"Thanks, Mom!"

Mom held me close as she could to her. My hand then mouth found
a breast. She sighed deeply as I sucked on it. Her hand found my
crotch and a finger probed me deeply as her thumb rubbed myclit.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, Darling", which started a round of "I love
you's" from the brats as well. That was okay.

Outside of tent the traffic noise on Pond Street was dying down
as the evening's fireflies rose up from their lairs in the grass
soaring high towards heaven and mates and family, their soft
collective glowings illuminating the space between heaven and
earth outside our tent of love matched only by the glowings of
love inside it.

-30-

Please send all comments to:

planet_...@yahoo.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please visit my free erotic stories site at
Alt.Sex.Stories.Text.Repository at:

http://www.asstr.org/~PlanetDweller
<1st attachment end>

----- ASSM Moderation System Notice------
Notice: This post has been modified from its original
format. The post was sent as an email attachment and
has been converted by ASSTR ASSM moderation software.
----- ASSM Moderation System Notice------

------- ASSM Moderation System Notice--------
This post has been reformatted by the ASSM
Moderation Team due to inadequate formatting.

--
Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights
reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.