ASSD: Request Help with Story Search on Dorm Sex Party

snub...@yahoo.com

Mar 14, 2005, 10:32:00 PM3/14/05
I've been looking for a story for some time now, and have accomplished
nothing more than a waste of several hours in a mild alcoholic trance
while feeding search terms into Google and some story archives.

I believe that I read this story in either ass or assm or assh sometime
between '94 and '97, although it could have been outside that parameter
on either end. Google just doesn't seem to have it.

Some story elements that stick with me are as follows:

1. Two girls, probably dorm roommates, have a party in their dorm.
They basically "pull a train" and males from the dorm line up to take
their turns.

2. The girls are together, side by side, in a room that the males line
up to enter. They are separated by a sheet or blanket that has been
suspended there, but they talk to one another and at one point hold
hands underneath the sheet or blanket.

3. A male "stands guard" to make sure the line takes turns in an
orderly way, and he is given the first turn as payment for this.

4. At one point, one of the girls is overflowing with semen, and
another girl from the dorm catches a glimpse of this and says something
like "yeech," causing the overflowing girl to laugh or giggle.

That's really all that I can recall, but there must have been something
special about this one, and I would love to read it again. Out of the
hundreds of stories I read during that period, it's one of the few that
sticks in my head.

Frank McCoy

Mar 14, 2005, 10:58:05 PM3/14/05
In alt.sex.stories.d snub...@yahoo.com wrote:

>I've been looking for a story for some time now, and have accomplished
>nothing more than a waste of several hours in a mild alcoholic trance
>while feeding search terms into Google and some story archives.
>
>I believe that I read this story in either ass or assm or assh sometime
>between '94 and '97, although it could have been outside that parameter
>on either end. Google just doesn't seem to have it.
>
>Some story elements that stick with me are as follows:
>
>1. Two girls, probably dorm roommates, have a party in their dorm.
>They basically "pull a train" and males from the dorm line up to take
>their turns.

A suggestion:
It would be more *realistic* if they "pulled the train" in the *men's* dorm, not
their own.

In a man's dorm, all that would be needed would be an announcement that the
girls were doing it willingly and "for free", and they would all line up ...
Well, OK, *most* would. Some few would not, for various personal reasons. But
nobody would call the cops unless the girls were obviously being raped.

In a Women's Dorm, SOME gal would be offended and call authorities, be it School
Authorities or the Police. Also, how many men do you usually find available in
a Women's dorm?

>2. The girls are together, side by side, in a room that the males line
>up to enter. They are separated by a sheet or blanket that has been
>suspended there, but they talk to one another and at one point hold
>hands underneath the sheet or blanket.
>
>3. A male "stands guard" to make sure the line takes turns in an
>orderly way, and he is given the first turn as payment for this.
>
>4. At one point, one of the girls is overflowing with semen, and
>another girl from the dorm catches a glimpse of this and says something
>like "yeech," causing the overflowing girl to laugh or giggle.
>
>That's really all that I can recall, but there must have been something
>special about this one, and I would love to read it again. Out of the
>hundreds of stories I read during that period, it's one of the few that
>sticks in my head.

Oh ... It's a story you READ, not one you're trying to write.
Never mind.

I really should pay more attention to what people actually post, instead of what
I *think* they're saying.

--
_____
/ ' / ™

Adrian Mailenna

Mar 15, 2005, 1:43:14 AM3/15/05
In article <h0nc31pregv0q2kte...@4ax.com>,
mcc...@millcomm.com says...

> In alt.sex.stories.d snub...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> >1. Two girls, probably dorm roommates, have a party in their dorm.
> >They basically "pull a train" and males from the dorm line up to take
> >their turns.
> >
> A suggestion:
> It would be more *realistic* if they "pulled the train" in the *men's* dorm, not
> their own.
>
> In a man's dorm, all that would be needed would be an announcement that the
> girls were doing it willingly and "for free", and they would all line up ...
> Well, OK, *most* would. Some few would not, for various personal reasons. But
> nobody would call the cops unless the girls were obviously being raped.
>
> In a Women's Dorm, SOME gal would be offended and call authorities, be it School
> Authorities or the Police. Also, how many men do you usually find available in
> a Women's dorm?

*looks around his hall* Most dorms these days are coed, or segregated
by floor (sometimes halves of floors) at worst. Here at Cal, there's one
men-only dorm (Bowles) and one women-only dorm (Stern), but the rest are
coed, segregated usually by room, and it's not unusual to have
boyfriends/girlfriends/just-friends over in them (I know a girl who
lived, unofficially, with her boyfriend in Bowles for most of a
semester, f'rex). It gets reasonably comfortable; people settle into a
reasonably mature boundary-respect inside the first week or two.
Floorcest and dormcest do happen, but if they get too active, they're
frowned upon.

--
-Adrian Mailenna

peoppenheimer

Mar 15, 2005, 1:55:39 AM3/15/05
reply-why dont you have a party of your own in 1967 when we really knew
how to do it?

Denny Wheeler

Mar 15, 2005, 4:57:25 AM3/15/05
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:58:05 -0600, Frank McCoy <mcc...@millcomm.com>
wrote:

>I really should pay more attention to what people actually post, instead of what
>I *think* they're saying.

THAT would be a helluva good rule for most of us.

-denny-
--
Yes, I have time for the dumb shit.
Know the signs!

Denny Wheeler

Mar 15, 2005, 4:59:07 AM3/15/05
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:43:14 -0800, Adrian Mailenna
<MrJac...@gmail.spamfree.null> wrote:

> *looks around his hall* Most dorms these days are coed, or segregated
>by floor (sometimes halves of floors) at worst. Here at Cal, there's one
>men-only dorm (Bowles) and one women-only dorm (Stern), but the rest are
>coed, segregated usually by room, and it's not unusual to have
>boyfriends/girlfriends/just-friends over in them (I know a girl who
>lived, unofficially, with her boyfriend in Bowles for most of a
>semester, f'rex). It gets reasonably comfortable; people settle into a
>reasonably mature boundary-respect inside the first week or two.
>Floorcest and dormcest do happen, but if they get too active, they're
>frowned upon.

You realize that if "ASSD's Hero" [1] reads that, he'll claim you must
be hallucinatory or lying, right?

[1] Garvin of course.

cmsix

Mar 15, 2005, 7:40:17 AM3/15/05

"Denny Wheeler" <den...@TANSTAAFL.zipcon.net.INVALID> wrote in message

> On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:58:05 -0600, Frank McCoy
> <mcc...@millcomm.com>
> wrote:
>
>>I really should pay more attention to what people actually post,
>>instead of what
>>I *think* they're saying.
>
> THAT would be a helluva good rule for most of us.

He could use Notpad for the post he's reading.

cmsix

Tesseract

Mar 15, 2005, 8:30:10 AM3/15/05

cmsix wrote:
> "Denny Wheeler" <den...@TANSTAAFL.zipcon.net.INVALID> wrote in
message
> > On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:58:05 -0600, Frank McCoy
> > <mcc...@millcomm.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>I really should pay more attention to what people actually post,
> >>instead of what
> >>I *think* they're saying.
> >
> > THAT would be a helluva good rule for most of us.
>
> He could use Notpad for the post he's reading.
>
> cmsix

He could just read the post -- the whole post. Kind of like those trick
tests: Read the whole post before responding to any of it.

--
Tesseract

Uther Pendragon

Mar 15, 2005, 8:55:35 AM3/15/05
Adrian Mailenna <MrJac...@gmail.spamfree.null> wrote:
> *looks around his hall* Most dorms these days are coed, or segregated
> by floor (sometimes halves of floors) at worst. Here at Cal, there's one
> men-only dorm (Bowles) and one women-only dorm (Stern), but the rest are
> coed, segregated usually by room, and it's not unusual to have
> boyfriends/girlfriends/just-friends over in them (I know a girl who
> lived, unofficially, with her boyfriend in Bowles for most of a
> semester, f'rex). It gets reasonably comfortable; people settle into a
> reasonably mature boundary-respect inside the first week or two.
> Floorcest and dormcest do happen, but if they get too active, they're
> frowned upon.

College dorms are catching up to the real world. The major differences
are:

1) Married couples are generally segregated and fairly rare. (Even in
1950, which should have been close to the peak for married undergraduate
students, I'd guess that only a minority of undergraduates were married.)

2) Dorms still have hall bathrooms. Rooming houses with bedrooms and
shared baths used to be common in the real world, but are scarce as hen's
teeth these days. (Back then, there were a lot of sexually-segregated
rooming houses, too. I mentioned one of them in "Ethel.")

--
Uther Pendragon FAQs http://www.nyx.net/~anon584c
anon...@nyx.net fiqshn http://www.asstr.org/~Uther_Pendragon

cmsix

Mar 15, 2005, 9:19:57 AM3/15/05

"Tesseract" <HyperTe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Surely you jest.

cmsix

> --
> Tesseract

Frank McCoy

Mar 15, 2005, 11:16:49 AM3/15/05

"Floorcest and dormcest" ... what a *fascinating* concept. ;-}

Frank McCoy

Mar 15, 2005, 11:18:50 AM3/15/05
In alt.sex.stories.d "cmsix" <cm...@cmsix.com> wrote:

>"Denny Wheeler" <den...@TANSTAAFL.zipcon.net.INVALID> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:58:05 -0600, Frank McCoy
>> <mcc...@millcomm.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I really should pay more attention to what people actually post,
>>>instead of what
>>>I *think* they're saying.
>>
>> THAT would be a helluva good rule for most of us.
>
>He could use Notpad for the post he's reading.
>
>cmsix

<Snork!>
Somehow, I should have known that comment would get in there. ;-}

Frank McCoy

Mar 15, 2005, 11:20:02 AM3/15/05

Like the question that ends, "Do not answer this question."
Just to see if you're reading.

Frank McCoy

Mar 15, 2005, 11:20:42 AM3/15/05
In alt.sex.stories.d "cmsix" <cm...@cmsix.com> wrote:

"No I don't; and don't call me 'Shirley'!"

Adrian Mailenna

Mar 15, 2005, 1:15:58 PM3/15/05
In article <jdcd31p235j5jie4t...@4ax.com>,
den...@TANSTAAFL.zipcon.net.INVALID says...

> On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:43:14 -0800, Adrian Mailenna
> <MrJac...@gmail.spamfree.null> wrote:
>
> > *looks around his hall* Most dorms these days are coed, or segregated
> >by floor (sometimes halves of floors) at worst. Here at Cal, there's one
> >men-only dorm (Bowles) and one women-only dorm (Stern), but the rest are
> >coed, segregated usually by room, and it's not unusual to have
> >boyfriends/girlfriends/just-friends over in them (I know a girl who
> >lived, unofficially, with her boyfriend in Bowles for most of a
> >semester, f'rex). It gets reasonably comfortable; people settle into a
> >reasonably mature boundary-respect inside the first week or two.
> >Floorcest and dormcest do happen, but if they get too active, they're
> >frowned upon.
>
> You realize that if "ASSD's Hero" [1] reads that, he'll claim you must
> be hallucinatory or lying, right?
>
> [1] Garvin of course.

He might just dismiss us as Berkeley.

--
-Adrian Mailenna
That happens distressingly frequently, actually.

TML

Mar 15, 2005, 9:00:35 PM3/15/05
about article 11108949...@irys.nyx.net, TML wrote on 3/15/05 7:55 AM:

> College dorms are catching up to the real world. The major differences
> are:
>
> 1) Married couples are generally segregated and fairly rare. (Even in
> 1950, which should have been close to the peak for married undergraduate
> students, I'd guess that only a minority of undergraduates were married.)
>
> 2) Dorms still have hall bathrooms. Rooming houses with bedrooms and
> shared baths used to be common in the real world, but are scarce as hen's
> teeth these days. (Back then, there were a lot of sexually-segregated
> rooming houses, too. I mentioned one of them in "Ethel.")
>
> --
> Uther Pendragon FAQs http://www.nyx.net/~anon584c
> anon...@nyx.net fiqshn http://www.asstr.org/~Uther_Pendragon

While never the majority, there were a fair number of married undergrads in
the 1960s-I was one of them. We lived in 'married student housing' which
was surplus WW2 Quonset(tm) huts or 3-room corrugated metal barracks set in
a large field (80 +/- acres) a couple of miles north of the main campus. We
didn't have real 'sex' parties, but the ocasional pair of couples would get
together - if the studies, the part-time jobs, and the sleep habits of the
1-2-3-4 year olds allowed it.

Tom

Jeff Zephyr

Mar 17, 2005, 2:31:12 PM3/17/05
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:43:14 -0800, Adrian Mailenna
<MrJac...@gmail.spamfree.null> wrote:

>In article <h0nc31pregv0q2kte...@4ax.com>,
>mcc...@millcomm.com says...
>> In alt.sex.stories.d snub...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>> >1. Two girls, probably dorm roommates, have a party in their dorm.
>> >They basically "pull a train" and males from the dorm line up to take
>> >their turns.
>> >
>> A suggestion:
>> It would be more *realistic* if they "pulled the train" in the *men's* dorm, not
>> their own.
>>
>> In a man's dorm, all that would be needed would be an announcement that the
>> girls were doing it willingly and "for free", and they would all line up ...
>> Well, OK, *most* would. Some few would not, for various personal reasons. But
>> nobody would call the cops unless the girls were obviously being raped.

Assuming an all male floor, you'd still need to deal with the guys
with girlfriends, some of whom could be present if the partying girls
could be there. Getting everyone on the floor to join in and take
turns wouldn't be so easy.

Same applies for a private party. Some guys would skip the chance,
for whatever reasons. They might pretend otherwise, though, so their
male companions wouldn't think they weren't macho enough.

>> In a Women's Dorm, SOME gal would be offended and call authorities, be it School
>> Authorities or the Police. Also, how many men do you usually find available in
>> a Women's dorm?

Back in the 80s, *lots* of men showed up in the women's dorms.
Sleepovers there were more popular than in the guy's rooms. With a
roommate arrangement, two people per room, you always have to cope
with whatever the roommate is doing or knows about. It seems like the
women are better at working this out than most males -- especially
with regard to discretion.

> *looks around his hall* Most dorms these days are coed, or segregated
>by floor (sometimes halves of floors) at worst. Here at Cal, there's one
>men-only dorm (Bowles) and one women-only dorm (Stern), but the rest are
>coed, segregated usually by room, and it's not unusual to have
>boyfriends/girlfriends/just-friends over in them (I know a girl who
>lived, unofficially, with her boyfriend in Bowles for most of a
>semester, f'rex). It gets reasonably comfortable; people settle into a
>reasonably mature boundary-respect inside the first week or two.
>Floorcest and dormcest do happen, but if they get too active, they're
>frowned upon.

In the early 80s, my universities dorms were coed by floor. Later
-- not much later -- this changed to by room or suite. The shared
bathroom spaces pretty much delineated where the boundaries had to be.

My military barracks were essential dorms. One shared bathroom per
floor, which meant that sexes were separated by floors. It was only
one flight of stairs apart, though some buildings were all one sex.
Official rules said no late night opposite sex visitors allowed, but I
never heard of the rule being enforced with punishment.

I missed out on any "train pulling" in college dorms. It may have
happened, because we'd hear stories, but never first hand accounts. I
figure that since most of the floor mates and neighbors would have
some idea of what was going on, it would be hard to handle the
situation discreetly.

House parties, OTOH, could have lots of action. Not only is it
easier to have a private room away from passing eyes, the controlled
guest list makes it a lot easier to set the situation up for party
sex.

I didn't live in the dorms myself, so I probably missed out on some
opportunities there. There was one time when we had a late night
floor party with lots of action, but the arrangement of that dorm
helped that. It was a tower building, with four suites of four rooms,
each suite with a shared bathroom, and a central lounge on the floor.
The rooms were private, not shared. Some people were out, so we only
had about eight residents and a handful of others (like me) visiting,
so it wasn't like a huge party. Even so, with all the private rooms
available, and many with previously selected partners, it didn't lead
to any "trains", nor even mass group action. (Sigh)

I shouldn't complain, I guess. I can accept that somewhere out
there some college boys and girls are enjoying things like in the
stories. It is easier knowing that I didn't miss out on lots of other
fun things back then.
--
Jeff

Web site at http://www.asstr.org/~jeffzephyr/
For FTP, ftp://ftp.asstr.org/pub/Authors/jeffzephyr/

There is nothing more important than petting the cat.

Frank McCoy

Mar 17, 2005, 3:05:06 PM3/17/05
In alt.sex.stories.d Jeff Zephyr <jeff...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:43:14 -0800, Adrian Mailenna
><MrJac...@gmail.spamfree.null> wrote:
>
>>In article <h0nc31pregv0q2kte...@4ax.com>,
>>mcc...@millcomm.com says...

>>> A suggestion:
>>> It would be more *realistic* if they "pulled the train" in the *men's* dorm, not
>>> their own.
>>>
>>> In a man's dorm, all that would be needed would be an announcement that the
>>> girls were doing it willingly and "for free", and they would all line up ...
>>> Well, OK, *most* would. Some few would not, for various personal reasons. But
>>> nobody would call the cops unless the girls were obviously being raped.
>
> Assuming an all male floor, you'd still need to deal with the guys
>with girlfriends, some of whom could be present if the partying girls
>could be there. Getting everyone on the floor to join in and take
>turns wouldn't be so easy.

You don't NEED everybody for a good orgy.
And, I DID mention that "Some few would not, for various personal reasons."

> Same applies for a private party. Some guys would skip the chance,
>for whatever reasons. They might pretend otherwise, though, so their
>male companions wouldn't think they weren't macho enough.
>
>>> In a Women's Dorm, SOME gal would be offended and call authorities, be it School
>>> Authorities or the Police. Also, how many men do you usually find available in
>>> a Women's dorm?
>
> Back in the 80s, *lots* of men showed up in the women's dorms.
>Sleepovers there were more popular than in the guy's rooms. With a
>roommate arrangement, two people per room, you always have to cope
>with whatever the roommate is doing or knows about. It seems like the
>women are better at working this out than most males -- especially
>with regard to discretion.

Yebbut:
We were talking about two girls in their own dorm "pulling a train" of many
guys. First off, that many guys need to be available; and (as you pointed out)
those with girlfriends in the same dorm likely would *not* be so-available!

>> *looks around his hall* Most dorms these days are coed, or segregated
>>by floor (sometimes halves of floors) at worst. Here at Cal, there's one
>>men-only dorm (Bowles) and one women-only dorm (Stern), but the rest are
>>coed, segregated usually by room, and it's not unusual to have
>>boyfriends/girlfriends/just-friends over in them (I know a girl who
>>lived, unofficially, with her boyfriend in Bowles for most of a
>>semester, f'rex). It gets reasonably comfortable; people settle into a
>>reasonably mature boundary-respect inside the first week or two.
>>Floorcest and dormcest do happen, but if they get too active, they're
>>frowned upon.
>
> In the early 80s, my universities dorms were coed by floor. Later
>-- not much later -- this changed to by room or suite. The shared
>bathroom spaces pretty much delineated where the boundaries had to be.

"Shared bathroom spaces" That thought brings up ideas of all sorts of sexy
liaisons; especially if you think of them as places to take baths, not where you
take a dump. ;-}

> My military barracks were essential dorms. One shared bathroom per
>floor, which meant that sexes were separated by floors. It was only
>one flight of stairs apart, though some buildings were all one sex.
>Official rules said no late night opposite sex visitors allowed, but I
>never heard of the rule being enforced with punishment.
>

> I missed out on any "train pulling" in college dorms. It may have
>happened, because we'd hear stories, but never first hand accounts. I
>figure that since most of the floor mates and neighbors would have
>some idea of what was going on, it would be hard to handle the
>situation discreetly.
>
> House parties, OTOH, could have lots of action. Not only is it
>easier to have a private room away from passing eyes, the controlled
>guest list makes it a lot easier to set the situation up for party
>sex.

Both sororities and fraternities often got rather ribald reputations.

Tim Merrigan

Apr 24, 2005, 11:05:23 AM4/24/05

A lot of intelligent people fail those tests, I know I tend to. (My
father once described "passing" one by reading two directions on it, the
first, and the last.)

and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan

cmsix

Apr 24, 2005, 11:44:44 AM4/24/05

"Tim Merrigan" <tp...@comcast.net> wrote in message

It is just common for people to read what they think they see, and if
they wrote it in the first place it is more common for them to read
what they think they wrote. It is a pain to take the time to listen to
some program read what you wrote aloud, and even that isn't perfect,
but it does help, it helps me a lot.

cmsix