[Arc Light] Cindy & Jeff (M/F, inter, nc)

Butt Booger

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00

C&J.TXT

* Warning!! Warning!! For ADULTS ONLY!!
* This story contains material of an adult, explicit sexual
* nature. If you are uncomfortable reading material of this
* kind, then DO NOT READ IT.
* Warning!! Warning!! For ADULTS ONLY!!
* Please note, I did not write this story, I am posting it
* for someone.

Cindy & Jeff
by Arc Light

From the casual observer, Cindy and Jeff were the perfect couple. Cindy
was a natural blonde classic beauty. Her supple body was just blossoming at
age seventeen. Her pert young breasts seemed to be in constant conflict with
the tight restricting blouses and halters she insisted on wearing. She was
more than a flirt; she was what is commonly referred to as a prick teaser. Her
attire was always the most provocative and she enjoyed immensely teasing the
young and immature boys to erection and then leave them to their own devices.
Although she was very inexperienced sexually; the outward appearance sure
betrayed that fact.

Her steady boyfriend for the last three years was the popular basketball
star Jeff Handy. He was a senior at the suburban high school and would be more
at ease as the cover story on Seventeen magazine. His long wavy blonde hair was
what all the teenage girls at the large high school wanted to run their hands
through. He had the perfect physique with one small flaw. His chest was
covered with light brown matting tapered to a thin waist and powerful legs.
Unfortunately for both Jeff and Cindy he was gifted with a less than massive
four and half inch cock. He had been able to insert the small organ into the
pretty and desirable Cindy no less than six times.

Although a virgin during her first sexual act, she was left a little less
than thrilled with the quick and rather uneventful affair. Rather than the
screaming orgasm that she had pictured in her mind, she was left with a
dribbling softening version of manhood. Cindy allowed Jeff to try again on
five subsequent occasions but had yet to reach her own release. It seemed to
Cindy that Jeff was just barely adequate to pop her heretofore precious cherry.

In addition to thinking of himself as the ultimate pleasure giver to the
girls who flocked around him, Jeff also felt he was without equal as a
basketball player. During a pickup game, a black twenty year old drop out
challenged him to a game the next week-end. Each was to supply a supporting
cast of three players and the winner would take home a pot of five hundred
dollars. The game was to be played at the high school gym since there was no
school activity planned and the gym would be deserted.

Jerome, the black, was a very savvy street wise operator. He had egged
the young and stupid white boy on, in front of his extraordinary beautiful
girlfriend. It did not take the conceited Jeff long to accept the challenge.
Little did Jeff know that the challenge he accepted would include far more than
the five hundred dollars.

The black was only six feet tall but had massive shoulders and arms and
was all black. His often used manhood stretched to over nine inches and its
width was enough to make even the experienced black girls shy away.

Cindy came to the game and sat alone in the bleachers to observe the
sporting event. Cindy was wearing a bright red halter top without a bra and
the shortest white hot pants ever produced. Since the hot pants were tight
enough to be painted on Cindy chose not to bother with panties. Being daring,
she applied an overabundance of make up that drew a short retort from her
steady boyfriend. Her long blonde hair was tied in back with a bright red
ribbon. To set off the perfectly proportioned long tanned legs she wore four
inch white patent heals. As the fast paced game seemed to get rougher and
rougher, Cindy became more and more aroused just looking at the lean and mean
Jerome. He was inflicting both physical pain and mental anguish on her steady
boyfriend. His quick and decisive moves to the basket, left poor Jeff standing
flat footed. When Jeff tried to change the level of aggressiveness of the
game, he rapidly discovered he was totally out of his league in that respect
also.

At half time, Jerome stripped his cut off sweatshirt and revealed the
most perfect chest that Cindy had ever seen. His muscled chest rippled and as
the sweat rolled off his shoulders and washboard stomach Cindy was becoming far
more aroused that a "decent white girl" should. Even more embarrassing was the
fact that every time Jerome punched the basket home, he would turn and wink at
her as he raced down the court. His intentions, of course, were to get the
young white girl interested, and secondly to stick it to the arrogant loser
white boy. The first team to reach fifty was the declared winner. The five
hundred dollars were put in Cindy's purse and she was supposed to deliver the
cash to the captain of the winning team.

On the final basket, Jerome stuffed the basket over the tired and
defeated Jeff. As he came down, he applied a massive hit with his elbow just
to crush the arrogant white face. His elbow smashed into the perfect upturned
nose and as it shattered, it spew blood all over the sweat soaked clothing of
Jeff. As Jeff, his face cradled in his arms, was writhing on the floor Jerome
casually walked to the locker room. Cindy observed the final insult and knew
she should scurry to her boyfriends side and help him soothe his damaged face
and crushed ego.

Watching the other team members drift away, Cindy glanced to the locker
room where the magnificent black had just departed. Her battered sex partner
was attempting to get his bearings.

Cindy sauntered down the bleachers being careful to not lose her balance.
As she carefully stepped from one level to the next her pert young breasts
bounced freely inside the tight fitting halter top. The cool gym; the brutal
game and the perfect unobtainable black stud made Cindy's nipples harden with
each step.

She quietly entered the locker room and roamed through the long rows of
lockers looking for the black animal. At each turn, her nervousness increased
and she became more anxious about finding him. At the end of the last row of
lockers, she turned and saw him sitting on the bench next to the lockers. He
still had his shirt off; his massive chest covered with the clean perspiration
that comes with a hard and grueling work out. He was softly sucking on a joint
and his eyes followed Cindy as she approached. He made no movement to get up
or approach her and she walked to him until she was only a foot away.

Smiling seductively she looked down at the relaxed and confident black
and used her often used flirtatious sweet voice, "You played a marvelous game.
You seemed so confident and sure that you would win. I bet you win at just
about everything you do."

The black, experienced in the ways of naive, nervous, young white
princess's, knew the game the beautiful seventeen year old was playing. She
wanted to play at being the seductress and then at the last minute rapidly
leave, pretending to herself that she had been wronged. He could sense that
the white girl was sexually frustrated; probably at the inept hands of the
sobbing and broken white boy still cowering in the gym.

Sitting up, he smiled as he answered the nervous white beauty, "If you
want something I would suggest that you ask for it, or more appropriately BEG
FOR IT."

Shocked at the directness of the sexual black animal only inches away
from her precious and awakened sweet white body, Cindy was becoming aware of
the isolated locker room. She had originally intended to only tease the black
stud and slip away long before he actually made his move towards her cherished
virgin like marbled body.

"Did you bring me something sugar?" questions the black.

Up until the direct question, Cindy had completely forgotten about the
five hundred dollars in her small purse. Letting the purse slip from her
shoulders she unzipped the top and took the roll of bills and handed them to
the calm black stud. When he reached out to retrieve the bills, he took the
small soft hand into his own.

The hot contact seemed to sear Cindy's small hand and she tried to
reprieve the offered hand.

When the black wouldn't let go, she looked down into his dark and
menacing eyes. "You came here to play a little prick tease. You may play your
coy little games with that limp dicked piece of shit crying out on the floor
but you best not play that game with a real man; a real BLACK MAN. You try and
play that game with me and I'll stick my BLACK COCK so deep in your lily white
cunt hole that my BLACK SEED will drip out your ears."

As he let her hand go he gently reached up and placed his long fingers on
the inside of her left leg. The long black fingers felt like they were sticks
of fire on Cindy's cool upper leg. The contact was only several inches away
from her treasured love mound and her tight nipples thrust against the
restricting red halter. The black gently stroked the upper leg while at the
same time gently speaking the language of seduction, "Doesn't that finger feel
good against your cool skin. I will stop if you don't like how it feels."

Cindy gently swayed against the gentle circular strokes that the black
was applying to her upper thigh. Each stroke became more and more daring and
ever and ever closer to the hem of the short white hot pants. Her love mound,
begged for attention. The initial stirring of heavenly dew started forming in
the deep recesses of her cringing woman hole.

Cindy could not look at the manipulation being performed by the black and
sensuously let her head drop back. Her eyes closed and her tongue slipped out
and caressed her bright red coated lips. As the gentle stroking continued,
Cindy gently swayed against the pleasure giving digit. She let out a silent
gasp as the long black index finger reached the hem of the white hot pants and
gently stroked the pliable outer folds of her mound. The stroking immediately
caused the moist inner tunnel to fill with woman juice and the sticky liquid
dripped down the chute and started coating the crotch of the white hot pants.
Cindy's gentle swaying became more urgent as she propelled her crotch against
the teasing black finger.

"Oh please, it feels so good," sobbed the increasingly aroused young high
schooler. She finally opened her eyes and looked down at the rapidly hardening
black manhood. Only the very tip of the massive organ was in view as it slid
down the black man's inner thigh and exposed itself from the leg of the loose
fitting gray cotton gym shorts. Cindy mentally compared the massive black prod
against her only real sexual experiences. Jeff's diminutive male organ was
like a noodle compared to the one rapidly growing before her unbelieving eyes.
"Have you had the privilege of being black fucked?" questions Jerome.

"Oh god no. I've only been with Jeff. Please, you must stop before he
comes looking for me," moans the ever increasingly aroused young white
princess.

As she softly moans, Jerome inserts his finger into her love tunnel and
is immediately treated to an immersion of girl creme. His finger, then his two
fingers slide up the petite girl chute and as each micro thrust is made against
the delicate nerve endings his fingers are coated with the sweet nectar of her
inner being. She frantically squats on his hand trying to get more of the
incredible appendage to enter her precious, docile woman chamber.

Jerome continues the increasingly aggressive insertion trying to raise
the young white girl's craving.

Micro seconds before her first ever intense orgasm, the jilted lover
stumbles into the locker room. His enraged scream makes Cindy turn toward her
boyfriend and lover.

"Cindy, what the hell you doing letting that black finger you?" comes the
outraged question.

Cindy turns and tries to say something to her stunned suitor. The black,
unperturbed continues the manipulation of Cindy's tortured love mound. Cindy
does not choose to move from the intense pleasure that she is receiving and
anxiously watches as Jeff walks towards the couple joined by Jerome's finger
insertion into his girlfriend.

"Cindy, please come here. Don't let him finger you," Jeff almost whines.

The black finally looks up and makes eye contact with the outraged,
bruised and bloodied white boy. "Sit at the end of the bench limp dick. I'm
going to show you how a REAL MAN; A BLACK MAN can fuck your girlfriend. By the
time I am finished with your girl she won't be able to stand to have a piece of
shit like you even touch her. NOW SIT DOWN!!!"

Jeff is uncertain what to do. He knows he is not able to take his
girlfriend away from the black. He sits on the end of the bench. Humiliated by
the intimidation he becomes awed by the masterful manipulation of his former
lover. He makes one final attempt at regaining his seventeen year old lover;
"Cindy, please leave with me," he begs in a whining voice.

The black looks up to Cindy's face and asks her a simple question, "Do
you want to leave with limp dick?" he asks.

Cindy, looking down at him and still thrusting against his sweetly wet
hand states the obvious, "I don't want to go with Jeff. I want to stay with
you."

As his beautiful lover makes her confession Jeff is struck by the
contrast of the black's fingers rapidly thrusting into Cindy's still hot pants
covered woman hole.

"Unbutton your halter for me sugar cheeks," the black orders.

Cindy quickly complies, untying the unneeded covering and letting it drop
to the locker room floor.

"Tell me about the last time you were fucked?" continues the black.

"Jeff and I fucked last Saturday. Oh god, it wasn't nearly as good as
you make me feel," moans Cindy.

"You let that limp dicked white boy have your precious pussy?" continues
the black's questioning.

"Yes, I'm sorry....." moans Cindy.

Cindy is truly sorry as she sees that the black is agitated at her
admission. She continues to thrust against his hands. The constant pleasure
giving that his fingers spawn make her want the black even more. As she stares
at his huge cock she is almost overcome with the anxiety that the huge member
is causing.

Removing his hand he orders the homecoming queen to peel the hot pants
down. Obeying his order she quickly pulls the hot pants down leaving on her
white patent pumps. Nervously she stares at Jerome uncertain of his next move.

"Any bitch that allows a slack ass white boy to fuck her requires a solid
ass whipping. Lay your worthless ass on the bench, facing fuck face there,"
orders the BLACK MASTER.

Straddling the bench Cindy looks up into the broken and humbled white
boy. Jeff stares into the eyes of his seventeen year old girlfriend and sees
the intense burning sexual desire.

The black moves to the side and applies a series of vicious slaps to the
upturned marble cheeks. The sudden and swift punishment stings the privileged
white girl. Her cheeks redden immediately and she seeks to evade the ever more
powerful whacks.

"Tell me why you are being punished sugar buns," questions the black.

"You are spanking me because I let Jeff fuck me," answers Cindy honestly.

"Will you ever fuck Jeff or any other worthless white boy?" Jerome asks,
as he applies another brutal slap.

"Oh god noooooooooo. I will never let another white boy fuck me.

Jeff doesn't mean anything to me. Please stop. Please fuck me. I want
your black cock. I need your black cock!!!!" screams Cindy.

Jeff, staring at his lovely girlfriend is more humbled. His girl is less
than a foot away and is screaming to have a black fuck her. Telling him that
she will never allow another white boy the entitlement of being able to enter
her perfect body.

After the constant spanking her ass cheeks are red and swollen. The
intense spanking has made her hole gush with woman juice. It coats the
lacquered bench. Jerome ceases the spanking and gently, softly, rubs the
swollen ass cheeks. The contact causes Cindy to slide forward; avoiding even
the slightest of touches.

"White boy; get your ass over here. Someone needs to pull my shorts down
if I'm to fuck this white bitch," commands Jerome.

Jeff, in total awe of the situation that has developed before his eyes
meekly gets up and walks the several paces, stopping in back of Jerome.

"Take them down white boy!!" commands Jerome.

Jeff, his hands at the top of the elastic gray cotton gym shorts gently
slides them down the muscular black thighs. Jerome steps out of the discarded
shorts. Jeff in a kneeling position looks up to the massive nine inch
uncircumcised black cock. The head looks more terrible that Jeff can imagine.
He has no concept of the size compared to his puny member.

"Is this the black cock you want to fuck your girl with?" continues the
ridicule.

Still kneeling in admiration of its size; its hardness; and its' ability
to inflict incredible pleasure Jeff meekly answers, "Yes. I want you to fuck
my Cindy."

"Peel back the foreskin. Kiss the head!" orders Jerome.

Hesitantly, he reaches forward and peels back the loose skin covering the
dark purple cock head. Mesmerized by the astonishing male organ he tilts
forward and kisses the BLACK COCK HEAD. Pulling back, the sticky pre cum forms
a long line to his white lips.

Cindy, who is looking over her shoulder, is becoming increasingly aroused
by the act of submission of her former lover. Her woman hole is a raging
torrent of girl juices and she scoots her reddened ass backwards attempting to
get into position to accept the honor of BLACK MANHOOD.

"Put my black cock into your girl white boy," commands Jerome.

Respectfully, Jeff aims the black pole to mate with his girl. The
contrast of the huge black manhood easing towards the redden asscheeks of his
white girlfriend causes Jeff's puny cock to dribble his discharge. The white
cum drips from the head of his cock as he inserts the head of the SUPERIOR
BLACK MALE into the waiting receptacle of lust.

At first contact Cindy thrusts backward trying to engulf the entire
length. Her total abandonment when coupling is achieved makes Jeff massage the
black manhood as it enters the deep dark woman hole of his young white
girlfriend.

Jerome starts slapping the redden ass cheeks which increases the longing
deep inside his newly acquired white fuck bitch. Thrusting against the
kneeling black she buries the black manhood deep into her pulsating love mound.
Her final surrender comes as the entire nine inches are firmly implanted into
her womb.

She wishes the slapping of her ass cheeks would cease because of the pain
but the pain is what produces the intense burning need.

Her orgasm comes first. Screaming she clinches the huge member begging
for its quenching hot cum to complete the mating. The orgasm continues for an
extended period of time. However she cannot force the black to release his
life giving white fluid.

Jerome is still firmly implanted into the tight girl channel. He is
still rock hard and still fully extended. After allowing the young woman to
recover from her first BLACK CLIMAX he commences his ass slapping. The tender
red cheeks clinch at the start of the next session.

"You are to milk my cock. You will have to learn to satisfy a black man.
A BLACK MAN is not like these inferior white boys that you allowed to fuck you.
A BLACK MAN'S thruster needs to be milked. Clinch your worthless cunt muscles
to milk my BLACK MANHOOD. I intend to continue your spanking until you have
satisfied me."

Cindy, marshaling all of her body to accomplish her ordered task clinched
her inner cunt muscles and milked the precious BLACK SEED from her lover. As
the huge volume of man liquid poured from his precious girlfriend's overworked
girl hole Jeff kneeled and licked around the outer edges of the black girl
servicer. When at long last Jerome withdrew his manhood the BLACK SEED escaped
like a torrent. The sudden opening allowed the fluid to flow down the inner
thighs and come to rest on the lacquered locker room bench. Immediately Jeff,
showing his subservience dropped to his knees in order to lick each of the
droplets up. After cleaning the bench he licked the woman creme off of
Jerome's still erect BLACK MANHOOD.

Only when that task was completed was he allowed to have Cindy sit on his
face so that he could clean his girl for the next BLACK SEXING that both Jeff
and Cindy longed for.

Cindy, Jeff, JEROME AND OTHERS - Chapter II

By Arc Light

Ever since the locker room seeding Cindy was anxiously awaiting her next
lesson in BLACK LUST. During her breeding session she had found out that her
previous white boy lover, Jeff was totally unprepared for her extraordinary
passion for BLACK SEXXING. During the two weeks following the tempestuous
insertion of black love muscle Cindy constantly berated poor bewildered Jeff.

Cindy received a call from Jerome at 2:30 AM on a Friday morning. She
was ordered to have Jeff bring her to the lower south part of town; a very
seedy and dangerous part of town. The rundown house looked that it belonged in
Beirut more than the south part of Chicago. She was told to be there at dusk;
and was told to "make her white ass look good enough to fuck".

For even the casual observer, the order was redundant. Cindy at age 17
had become the classic blonde beauty. Her long naturally curly hair flowed
nearly to her supple taunt ass cheeks. Although her breasts were merely
starting to bud they were perfectly young morsels with a large hard nipple
perched perfectly at each tip. Her legs seemed to go on forever and were; like
the rest of her perfectly proportioned body long and lean.

When Cindy told Jeff of the arrangement he could not believe his ears.
Ever since that fateful afternoon where the muscular Jerome had defeated him on
the basketball court and battered him after the game Jeff had not received any
of the many charms of his steady girlfriend. During Cindy's introductory
breeding session her whipped boyfriend was subjected to the ultimate
humiliation for a lover. He was instructed to insert Jerome's black member
into his girlfriends precious lovebox. At the end of the black seeding he was
forced to clean Cindy's ravished love tunnel with his tongue.

Although Jeff was totally apprehensive about taking his lover to the
"wrong" side of town he could not let her go alone.

When she appeared at his sleek sportscar she was the vision of perfect
womanhood. Wearing only a tight white halter to cover her pert pear shaped
breasts; and a short accordion type white skirt that barely covered her
alabaster ass cheeks. Being daring she chose not to wear any panties. She had
slipped on white six inch heels to complete her stunning outfit.

The journey to the rundown neighborhood was made in almost total silence.
Jeff had questioned his betrothed beauty endlessly about her obsession with her
black seeding. All Cindy would tell the dejected suitor was that Jerome had
totally taken her to the edge sexually and that only he could satisfy the
sexually awakening blonde beauty.

When they arrived at what appeared to be a bombed out residence in a war
zone, Jeff had expected to find only his nemesis, Jerome, to torment him while
SEXXING his girlfriend.

As he knocked on the door, he was surprised to find not only Jerome but
also the three other large blacks, who had accompanied Jerome to the basketball
game a mere two weeks hence. As the door was flung open, Cindy hesitantly
entered followed by an uneasy Jeff. As Cindy entered the disheveled room, she
first saw Jerome who was lounging on a worn out sofa in the middle of the room.
The other two blacks were on both sides of the door and shuffled the two white
lovers into the living room.

Cindy, brave until this moment arrived, becomes very nervous and
agitated. She was expecting to find only the black who had bludgeoned her
tender love channel; and brought her to her first ever mind blowing orgasm.
The presence of the other three blacks; all of which looked very evil were
burning their eyes into her precious white body.

Her previous white boy lover Jeff was even more apprehensive. He
understood fully the situation that the two white people had unknowingly walked
into. Although concerned with his precious Cindy he was more concerned with
his own well being. He had vivid memories of the physical and mental beating
that occurred only two weeks ago.

At the moment the door slammed shut, Jeff was kicked on the back side of
his knees which in effect dropped him. "White boy you are now in the position
you will assume whenever you are in the presence of REAL MEN," commented the
two blacks on either side of poor Jeff.

Cindy, shocked, at the brutal assault quickly looked back towards Jerome.
"Come here white trash," ordered Jerome to Cindy.

Cindy walks towards the dirty and torn sofa. Remembering the sexual
ecstasy she straddles the seated black and tongue kisses the muscular black.
Jerome, enjoys the sensation of the clean and fresh mouth as Cindy's tongue
explores his whiskey coated oral cavity. As the white princess is tonguing him
he reaches back and fondles her naked ass cheeks. Amused that she has chosen
to not wear panties he massages the tight cheeks as she continues her oral
exploration.

Jeff watches the precedings with nervousness as he is given his orders;
"Strip naked white boy. Your obedience training is about to begin," orders the
three blacks congregated around the kneeling white boy.

Cindy, lost in a world of her own has found the large throbbing black
pole beneath her circulating hips. As Jerome massages the tender ass cheeks
she consciously rubs against the ever hardening black pleasure giver. Her now
moist pussy lips have bracketed the nine inches of black manhood and are
coating the outside of his dress slacks with a never ending supply of white
woman nectar. Jerome reaches behind her back and unclasps the tight halter. As
it slides down he flings the useless garment across the room. He then places
his thick lips against the tight hard nipple and starts the constant sucking
immediately causing large discoloring hickeys to mar the perfect white skin.

Kneeling by the door Jeff is treated to see his beautiful girl writhing
in arousal as the black is slowly stripping her. His attention is rapidly
refocused as one of the menacing blacks firmly grab his limp and flaccid male
sex organ firmly dropping his face to the dirty wooden floor. His hands have
already been secured behind his back and the only thing breaking his fall is
his classic face. The black then attaches a black sheath around his organ and
male nut sack. The sheath and constricting nut sack have hundreds of tiny sharp
needle like prongs that will rip into his organs as they become aroused. At
this point, arousal is not one of Jeff's major concerns. When the apparatus is
firmly secured, Jeff is treated to a vicious kick in his precious but
undersized manhood.

Cindy, lost in her arousal, her back to Jeff is oblivious to his torment.
Her hardening clit is constantly stroking the black manhood and bringing her
closer to orgasm. The stretching of her tender nipples by the forceful sucking
and biting of the black is only adding to her arousal. "Please, take your
pants down. I want you to bury your BLACK MANHOOD into my precious pussy.
Pleaseeeeeeeee.......," she mournfully moans.

Jerome understands the moaning of the white girl. He has broken many
white girls with his black dick and understands the importance of timing. Her
gushing girl hole has coated his pants and it would be easy for him to insert
his black manhood into the awakened white beauty. He knows however that by
forcing her to wait for the pleasure producing ravishment it will totally break
the beauty into black seeding. His breeding technique has been perfected
during his young twenty two years.

Abruptly he stands, dropping the thrusting Cindy to the floor. Looking up
at the black towering over her spread eagle legs. Her only clothing is the
short tight white soiled skirt.

"What; Why did you do that?" questions the precious white beauty.

"Don't question me white bitch. Lose that fucking skirt," commands
Jerome.

Unquestioning Cindy immediately unclasps the skirt and coming to a
kneeling position before Jerome longingly looking up at his unflinching face.
"Please. Enter Me," sobs poor Cindy.

"Are you mine white bitch?" questions Jerome.

"Oh yes. I'm yours. Please take me," moans Cindy hoping for her needed
release.

"If you are truly mine; I will mark you. Do you want to carry my mark on
that precious white body of yours Cindy?" questions Jerome.

Although she did not fully understand the question, she did understand
the need of her body to receive the implied black manhood. "Mark me. I'm
yours. . . ." softly moans Cindy.

Amused at her naive nature, Jerome stands and pulling a black silk scarf
from his pocket, walking behind the quivering white beauty who has just given
her soul to him. Blindfolding Cindy, he then carefully takes her arms and
binds them tightly behind her. The net effect is that her pert breasts are
forced out even more by the restrictive binding. Very uneasy, Cindy feels her
black lover's fingers as they slide along her dripping cunt lips. He massages
the oily hooded pleasure focus as Cindy softly and constantly moans at the
pleasure she is receiving. Jerome travels the journey but always stops short
of the needed finale. He is pleased that he can bring his newest inductee to
the summit and then leave her still wanting; still begging for the needed
release. He plays with Cindy's emotions for nearly four hours, always
depriving her of the needed release. His companions mock both the thrusting
Cindy and the bound, gagged and humiliated white boy laying in the fetal
position by the door.

Cindy, only two or three strokes from mind cracking orgasm is then helped
to her feet. She is led into a small bedroom off the living room and still
standing is bent at the waist. As she bends from the waist her neck is forced
into a medieval stock; the top section being lowered and shackled. At the same
time that her head is secured into the horrible device her ankles are
immobilized and she is frozen in place.

"My dear little whore. You will now be made with my mark. Do not scream
or you will be severely punished. My white bitches are expected to show their
respect to me by accepting my mark," orders Jerome.

Cindy; sexually aroused; fear spreading through her tender and abused
body awaits the next sensation not knowing what that will be.

One of the other blacks has entered the room and has filled his tattoo
needle with dark black ink. His artwork is excellent. The downside for poor
Cindy is that while the final product is a work of art the actual process is
very painful. The leaping black panther is about the size of the normal persons
hand. It is skillfully etched into the heretofore perfect white asscheek.
Although the pain is excruciating Cindy does not make a sound. After nearly an
hour the artwork is completed and Cindy allows her tight body to relax.

The black artist leisurely slides between the wide spread legs and
reaches up and cups the pear shaped breast. The unseen action brings a grasp
from poor Cindy but she bites her lip. As the needle ruptures the tight breast
skin, Cindy bites harder on her lip drawing blood but making no sound. The
black panther covers nearly the entire left breast and again the art work is
impeccable. As the artist works on her breast Jerome slips behind the bent
woman and inserts a string of twenty love beads into Cindy's tight and never
before entered anal canal. The beads are coated with K-Y jelly and easily
slide into the chamber one at a time. When the artist is finished all of the
beads have been inserted into the tight channel.

Cindy then feels an ice cube on her right nipple and the sensitive bud
rapidly becomes numb. As the ice cube is rubbed against the hard and tender
nipple Jerome sinks his index finger into the still leaking woman chamber and
rubs the hooded pleasure giving clit. At the same time Jerome slowly pulls one
bead at a time from her tight ass channel. The beads slip out; the finger
slips in and the ice freezes the tender nipple. The pleasure giving friction
coupled with the tenderness of her now tattooed ass cheek; left breast causes
Cindy to again reach the peak of orgasm.

Swaying her hips as much as her shackled ankles permit, Cindy begins her
ritual thrusting against the exploring black digit. Release is what the
precious white princess seeks; and has been seeking since her arrival. Her
white boy mate looks up from his fetal position near the door in the other room
and becomes aroused by the obscene vision that he beholds. His future wife is
secured in stocks; her arms bound behind her back; eyes blindfolded; and ankles
shackled to the floor. One black is desensitizing her right nipple with a
large piece of ice while Jerome is finger fucking her pussy and withdrawing
beads from her clenching asshole.

When he feels the time is right, the black massaging the right nipple
with the ice withdraws the ice and in the same motion savagely thrusts a large
needle through the nipple. As Cindy is about to scream from the sharp pain
Jerome implants two fingers into the clenching pussy white ripping the
remaining nine beads from her heaving asshole. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
Godddddddddddddddd. Oh Goddddddddddddddd. Do ME. DO MEEEEE," screams the
ravished seventeen year old inductee.

As poor Cindy is thrashing about in her orgasmic state the kneeling black
inserts the ring. The ring of servitude for the young white tramp. The ring
that can never be removed. The ring indicating total submission. The ring
allowing for only black sexxing and black baby production.

The scene causes Jeff's dormant manhood to spring to attention. As it
hardens and lengthens it the tiny prongs rip into the tender skin. The blood
droplets fall to the floor as Jeff desperately tries to will his manhood back
into a flaccid state.

As Cindy continues to writhe in her after orgasmic state the ankle
shackles are removed and her head disengaged from the stock. A sharp switch
blade removes the bindings from her arms. As she falls to the floor she tries
to regain feelings in her tormented limbs.

"You may not remove your blindfold until I allow you to. I will now
allow my brothers to use your useless body. YOU WILL SPREAD YOUR LEGS AND
ALLOW THEM ENTRY TO YOUR WOMANHOOD," orders Jerome.

As Cindy tries to regain her balance she is pushed to the hard wooden
floor as the black artist climbs atop his prize. The seventeen year old prom
queen spreads as his long dark shank plunges into her soppy wet pussy. He
allows no mercy as he ruthlessly seeks to bury his black prod to the hilt in
the nearly virgin white love chamber. Cindy thrusts against the huge organ
trying to meet each of his thrusts with her own. Her back and ass cheeks are
rubbed raw against the wooden floor. The asscheek bearing the panther is
especially savaged by the animal like mating. The two animals reach climax at
the exact moment and the artist empties his black seed into the constricting
womb of the white girl tramp.

As the artist raises himself to a kneeling position the black seed flows
from the tight chamber.

Cindy allows herself to relax for a moment. The two agitated blacks from
the living room enter the bedroom and drag the poor abused girl back into the
living room with by her hair. Her eyes still blindfolded she is
unceremoniously dumped on the floor directly in front of poor Jeff.

As soon as she is lowered to the floor one of the two blacks enter her.
They are aroused by the actions of the young white girl over the last several
hours. Although Cindy in near exhaustion as soon as the long black cock enters
her, her tired hips thrust up to meet the black intruder. She whimpers as she
realizes it will be a long day and night, pleasing her black masters.

If you would like to read more of Arc Light's excellent stories
then please visit the Arc Light Archive at:
http://www.darkwanderer.net/alight.html
Enjoy!!!
If you enjoyed this story then please visit my site.
If you have a story you would like to posted on my
site please email it to:
darkwa...@darkwanderer.net