GFE Experience

1 view

la...@flashmail.com

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
Been lurking for a while and have a question for the group. Is a one-
hour fantasy relationship (i.e., the feeling that you really have a
relationship - other than the physical and economic) part of the GFE?

Is just pure sexual endulgement inconsistent with the experience?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

noshame

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
There is therapeutic benefit to the warm touch of another human being and to
the sex act itself. As far as I'm concerned, I am fulfilling my health
needs by buying sex every so often. If only I could get it for free then I
wouldn't have to spend so much money for it but women will not date me. So
I've coined two new terms:

1] Mannequin - any non prostitute woman. She is not a real woman but
only for show and (as far as I'm concerned) nothing can be done with her as
she is only for looking at.

2] "Investing in one's youth" - this is hiring a prostitute. The money
could be set aside in a bank or mutual fund and be used for old age. But
sometimes it's good to enjoy the now and, instead of investing in old age
when the body is falling apart and enjoyment is curtailed, we invest in
youth.

I very much enjoy just interacting with the prostitute, joking around and
talking about things. That is the companionship that comes with the deal
and it lets off stress.

<la...@flashmail.com> wrote in message news:7uitlc$2v9$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

http://www.newsfeeds.com The Largest Usenet Servers in the World!
------== Over 73,000 Newsgroups - Including Dedicated Binaries Servers ==-----

Luke The Drifter

Oct 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/20/99
to la...@flashmail.com
In article <7uitlc$2v9$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

la...@flashmail.com wrote:
> Been lurking for a while and have a question for the group. Is a one-
> hour fantasy relationship (i.e., the feeling that you really have a
> relationship - other than the physical and economic) part of the GFE?
>
> Is just pure sexual endulgement inconsistent with the experience?

It all depends on what YOU want it to be. Or are you asking what do
ladies that advertise GFE mean by it? At a minimum, I think it should
include everything that a real girlfriend (who enjoys sex, though it will
probably be protected) would allow. Kissing, caressing, romantic music,
'normal' sexual activities, multiple orgasms for both. A step up would
include social activities away from the bedroom, such as dining out, a
movie, or dancing. The emotional involment is the hard part. You may not
really want that after you've found it.

--
Now this drifter's world goes 'round and 'round
And I doubt that it's ever gonna stop.

JRZug

Oct 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/20/99

Luke The Drifter wrote:

> In article <7uitlc$2v9$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> la...@flashmail.com wrote:
> > Been lurking for a while and have a question for the group. Is a one-
> > hour fantasy relationship (i.e., the feeling that you really have a
> > relationship - other than the physical and economic) part of the GFE?
> >
> > Is just pure sexual endulgement inconsistent with the experience?
> >

> It all depends on what YOU want it to be. Or are you asking what do
> ladies that advertise GFE mean by it? At a minimum, I think it should
> include everything that a real girlfriend (who enjoys sex, though it will
> probably be protected) would allow. Kissing, caressing, romantic music,
> 'normal' sexual activities, multiple orgasms for both. A step up would
> include social activities away from the bedroom, such as dining out, a
> movie, or dancing. The emotional involment is the hard part. You may not
> really want that after you've found it.

I disagree, but then I think you'll find as many definitions of GFE as
you'll find posters in here, both client and provider.

To me, it has nothing at all to do with What you do, and everything
to do with attitudes and connections. Like Lake says, the _feeling_
of relating.

The experience Luke describes is often the sort that I'd qualify as
GFE, but I've had ladies who do all that by rote, or as an act, and
who never connect with me worth a damn. And at the other
end of the spectrum, I've had a feeling of connectedness that _I_
think of as the GFE at as ritualized a place as an asian spa, where
our activities followed a pattern as strictly as some fantasy geisha
experience, but we both knew that this was the game, got (what
seemed like) genuine enjoyment out of it all, and had a good laugh and
a language session afterwards, sitting crosslegged on the floor trying
to conquer the american R and L.

Pure sexual indulgement isn't inconsistent with this, at least not to
me, if you and she are both into the sex.

Too me, again, it isn't involvement, necessarily, and I think I've
said before that if I ever get a whiff of entanglement I'm quick
to smother it, I have that at home and a big part of the reason
I'm paying providers is that I specifically _don't_ want any
romantic confusion. Will I stay friends after? Sure, there are a
couple pros I correspond with regularly to this day. (and a couple
more I correspond with that I've never seen professionally) But
does this mean that I want her to _be_ my girlfriend? Hell no.
Was it Oscar Wilde who said you don't pay the hooker to
sleep with you, you pay her to go away afterwards?

Zuggie

Luke The Drifter

Oct 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/20/99
In article <380DAECA...@juno.com>,

Actually, I tend to agree with you JR. I listed the activities first,
just because I felt that those would be easier to come by than the
mental/emotional connection. But you had better be totally clear on why
you're seeing girls on the side, or you are likely to get really
entangled when you do connect at some level above the purely physical. I
speak from experience.

Sometimes what you're looking for can't be rented.

RA

Oct 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/20/99
On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:52:04 -0600, "noshame" <noshame@noshame> wrote:

>There is therapeutic benefit to the warm touch of another human being and to
>the sex act itself. As far as I'm concerned, I am fulfilling my health
>needs by buying sex every so often. If only I could get it for free then I
>wouldn't have to spend so much money for it but women will not date me. So
>I've coined two new terms:

If only I could get my HMO to pay for it.

>1] Mannequin - any non prostitute woman. She is not a real woman but
>only for show and (as far as I'm concerned) nothing can be done with her as
>she is only for looking at.
>
>2] "Investing in one's youth" - this is hiring a prostitute. The money
>could be set aside in a bank or mutual fund and be used for old age. But
>sometimes it's good to enjoy the now and, instead of investing in old age
>when the body is falling apart and enjoyment is curtailed, we invest in
>youth.
>
>I very much enjoy just interacting with the prostitute, joking around and
>talking about things. That is the companionship that comes with the deal
>and it lets off stress.
>

><la...@flashmail.com> wrote in message news:7uitlc$2v9$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

>> Been lurking for a while and have a question for the group. Is a one-
>> hour fantasy relationship (i.e., the feeling that you really have a
>> relationship - other than the physical and economic) part of the GFE?
>>
>> Is just pure sexual endulgement inconsistent with the experience?
>>

>> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>> Before you buy.

HotHotCoCo

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99
<snip>

Sometimes what you're looking for can't be rented.

Luke, Thanks for pointing out that very value point.....women in this business
many time have men contacting them who are really looking for a relationship,
but don't want to invest the time or emotional effort in one. Unfortunately,
you can't have it both ways and it is unrealistic to expect that from someone
you are paying to spend time with you......

Just my 10 cents,

CoCo
Treat yourself to some HotCoCo when in Southern California, or check my forum
to see what city I am visiting next! http://www.hothotcoco.com

Tbear

Oct 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/23/99
My definition of gfe is rather simple and mostly relates to the intimate
acts. Of course an important part of my exerience with a provider is on
an intellectual level but talk is a relatively small percentage of a one
or two hour encounter.

To me gfe means kissing, cuddling, hugging, mutual enjoyment and just
the minimum required use of a condom. The latter being more optional to
qualify for gfe than the others. If she won't deep french kiss and
doesn't get some real level of satisfaction from the encounter it isn't
gfe. There are alot of providers who won't kiss generally stating that
is to intimate and is reserved for their boyfriends. That's not gfe and
generally doesn't rate a second date (there are exceptions :-) I know
one very gfe provider who won't date the client a second time if he
won't kiss and there are some clients who won't. I find that rather
strange but we all have our likes and dislikes, it makes the world
interesting.

Just my 2 cents.

Tbear

la...@flashmail.com wrote:

> Been lurking for a while and have a question for the group. Is a one-
> hour fantasy relationship (i.e., the feeling that you really have a
> relationship - other than the physical and economic) part of the GFE?
>
> Is just pure sexual endulgement inconsistent with the experience?
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

NEW! TBEAR'S FORUM - Escort reviews, ads and discussion
http://hotboards.com/powerforum/pwrforum.exe?who=tbearsforum
Also visit Tbear's Lair http://www.newfree.com/tbear

rex...@webtv.net

Oct 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/23/99
The GFE is nothing that can be planned in advance with an unknown
provider, and nothing that can be bought.

Sometimes it just happens..two people in a strange set of circumstances
somehow connect. Enjoy it.

Rex