TELEDILDONICS - The Ultimate in Safe Sex?

Teri Gross

Apr 18, 1994, 10:38:02 PM4/18/94
Computer sex via modem through a BBS? AGC is developing a "Reach Out and Touch
Someone" interactive sex device to be released in late '94 or early '95 for
under $2,000. From what I hear, it's something both parties wear and the
parties control each other's, uh, titillation. I imagine it will also come
along with videoimages and graphics, sort of virtual reality sex, but with an
actual partner at each end of the, shall we say, "connection." Interested
parties can write to AGC, P.O. Box #1019, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266.

I am making this post because I am curious about this device myself, however;
don't send me e-mail (I will not respond), unless, of course, you buy one and
would like to send me a product review.

I have no afiliation whatsoever with this company, so don't ask me any
questions.

ma...@palace.com

Apr 23, 1994, 1:56:07 AM4/23/94

-->>>The English Palace BBS<<<--
"Where Fantasy Beckons...And Dreams Become Reality"
(908)739-1755 18 lines, 6.5 Gigs on-line.