ASFW Seaking's Femfight BIG Update

Seaking

Dec 19, 2002, 5:18:08 PM12/19/02
The time has come to announce the 4th Femfight Story Writing
Competition has finaly been opened to the public for their reading
pleasure and costing of votes for their favourite writer.

This time around we have great prizes for the winners from the
following sponsors:

http://www.webkitten.com/
http://www.fightbabe.net/
http://www.tanyakicks.com/
http://www.lexiefyfe.com/
http://www.ironbellesfantasytheatre.com/ and
http://www.merlin-kingdom.com/

Be sure to visit these sponsor sites in thanks for their support and
generosity.

In this update we also have an excellent photo gallery from a fellow
Canadian strong woman, Melissa Coates. This stunning strong woman
knows her way around the weight room, now see how she handles herself
in the ring. A beauty to behold!

We also have new stories submitted by Galtmal, JJR9 and MixedWrestler
for your reading enjoyment.

Well, I hope this update helps keep you busy over the holiday period,
I wish you all a Happy Holidays, Peace and Sanity. Let's all take a
moment and pray that the current world events turn for the better, I
think we all need it, everyone.

Cheers

--

Note: It was brought to my attention that I made a statement that the
dates for the events were going to be extended. The submissions date

Eric Dunsker

Dec 19, 2002, 10:22:48 PM12/19/02
Seaking,

I'm looking forward to reading the stories and casting my vote. Please
tell us the site where the competition is being held.

Thanks,
Ringer

Seaking

Dec 19, 2002, 11:12:04 PM12/19/02
Call me a silly git...

I made sure to make mention of the sponsoring sites, that I forgot to
mention WHERE my site was.. such a n00b thing to do!

you can find ALL of this at

http://www.seakingsfemfight.com/

Thanks!

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 03:22:48 GMT, Eric Dunsker <edanz...@yahoo.com>