Thousands of peoplke already know about this site, Shouldn't You???

1 view

Emil Kacperski

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

Today is your lucky day, you will never need to pay for top quality xxx
images, movies, or stories ever again!!

Http://www.ccnet.com/~rob/free.htm
Http://www.ccnet.com/~rob/free.htm
Http://www.ccnet.com/~rob/free.htm

FreeNet is a web site devoted to giving you best xxx images, movies,
and storys! with freenet you will get:

10 Brand New xxx images a Day.
a directory with the past images shown.
a GREAT Mpeg section.
a XXX stories section (50+ stories)
and a brand new Supermodel Section.
FREE access FOREVER! you will NEVER have to pay for anything on our
site.

Listen to what others have been saying:

> nice work here! this is an awesome page. very
> tasty!

-Dave

> I was surprised to see the site was really FREE!!! Usually they want
> you to pay someone $10. a year so that they can say you are an adult.
> What BULLSHIT !!!!! Thanks for the free pics...
>
> Paul
>

> Excellent! :=)
>

>Hey , it really IS free!!!!!!!!!!! I like it. I also like your taste.
>The only disappointment is that the pics. are not downloadable and the
>MPEG.ZIP files aren't available. What gives???????
>Keep up the good work, it's greatly appreciated!

(We fixed those problems weeks ago :)

> I Love It & It's FREE.
> Please Keep-UP the Great Work.

Now that you have heard what others have said, go check it out for
yourself!!!