Ten good non-consensual things to do with a net.terrorist

Lurker's Significant Other

Apr 4, 1991, 4:57:34 AM4/4/91

1) Up its nose with a rubber hose.
2) Depilate its pubes with Drano (TM).
3) Whack its wabbly with a weed whacker.
4) Squick it.
5) Roto-Rooter (TM) Enema.
6) Tell its mommy that it reads asb in church.
7) Ask its systop to give it a lecture on password security. (Since someone
has OBVIOUSLY broken into its account and is posting stuff like THIS.....)
8) Don't defenestrate it, throw it out the (X)Window (SM).
9) Lock it in a phone booth with Rev. Billy Hargis.
10) Stuff its orifices with SQWISH BALLS (TM).
11) Spray tuna juice on it and throw it into the holding pen at a no kill
cat shelter.
12) Put a sticker that says "girls can't fight" on the back of its jacket: THEN
take it to a women's martial arts tournament.
13) Taser it. Compare Eveready (TM) and DieHard (TM) battery life.
14) Feed it Ex-Lax (TM) ganja brownies.
15) Enroll it in the pate de foie gras development project (hammer, nail, whap,
*HONK*.)
16) Post gifs of the pictures. (Don't ask. (Snicker.))
17) Tattoo "Nobody Knows I'm Het" on its cheek or its cheek.
18) Tell Jesse Helms it used NEA money to write Cindy's Torment.
19) Pierce it. (Pick your spot.)
20) Crack its account and post to alt.personals.bestiality.armadildo.
21) Send it rejection letters from alt.personals.bestiality.armadildo.
22) Forge email from its account to gorby@kremvax asking for instructions.
23) Send it a fresh fish by parcel post.
24) Notify the local Mormon missionaries that it wishes to join, but it
works nights and can only be reached at four a.m.
25) Ditto with the local Amway distributor.

Consider, one should not discuss on a public network anything one is
going to do.

Amanda Danford

Apr 5, 1991, 2:34:01 AM4/5/91
In article <1991Apr4.0...@xanadu.com> lurk...@xanadu.com (Lurker's Significant Other) writes:

>4) Squick it.

excuse me
squick?
please explain

-dragon

STella

Apr 12, 1991, 1:28:59 AM4/12/91

There are some things too repulsive to discuss in a public forum --
squicking is one of them. I've only been squicked once, and if
someone wants me to be a squick-top, they'll have to beg FAR more than
for anything else I can think of (though it's not clear that I _could_
bring myself _to_ squick, even consensually...).

Squicking is one of those things that even a very heavy bottom can't
take too often -- once every 63 days is a bit too much (those who know
me personally know that I have a _very_ heavy bottom). There is no
such thing as safe squicking.

I try not to be a prude, and ghoddess knows I do some kinky shit, but
if anyone EVER tries to squick me again, they'll get a flying lesson!

BTW, in MY opinion, #4 was NOT one of the good ones. Try 3, 5, 6, 8,
11, 12, 13, 15, 17, and 23.

"Time to change your password, STella?" N.N.
STe...@xanadu.com 1016 E. El Camino Real, #302, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
"Thanks for not making fun of my genitalia." M. Burns