STella's Birthday Special

Kris Asber

Dec 26, 1993, 3:58:07 PM12/26/93
[This is much later than I would have liked it to be, but the number
of things I've needed to do have exceeded the number of hours in the
day recently.]

STella and I have had a long-standing open invitation to play
together. Due to a multi-hundred mile separation, we never had the
opportunity to do a scene. And then I wound up heading to SF for a
party over Thanksgiving weekend, and we agreed to do something
together. We left the question of pitch or catch for later, though.

A few days before I left, inspiration struck. I was pretty sure that
STella wanted to bottom to my sick and twisted sense of humor, and I
knew just how to do it. Music. Music NOT to do a scene by. I'd put
together a truly atrocious collection of music and flog her to it. I
spent the day making a tentative list of songs for the tape, and
getting the order right. When I got home, I called her to arrange
things.

Yes, she did indeed want to bottom to my sense of humor. No, I had to
bring my own tape deck if there was something in particular I wanted
to hear. She'd leave pacing/intensity questions up to me. Southern
Baptist gospel music was particularly disgusting to her. She didn't
really dance or sing much. And, best of all, yes she'd agree not to
have a safeword for the music. She didn't promise not to kill me when
I untied her, though, claiming that was my responsibility. I could
live with that.

All day before the party, I teased her about what was going to happen.
I also warned enough of the other partygoers so that they'd know what
was going on, and how to help out, and passed out the lyrics to one of
the songs on the tape.

At the formal opening of the party we did a sort of a ceremony, and
then I announced the scene.

"Please feel free to sing along, dance, kibitz, tell STella how silly
this is, or anything else you may find appropriate. I apologize for
the nonconsensual nature of some of the music, but you're certainly
free to go upstairs if you'd rather not listen. Oh, yes. One other
thing: STella has no safeword for the music."

On the way downstairs, someone had asked me, "How badly do you want me
to sing?"

"As badly as you'd like, please."

STella wound up kneeling on a rocking version of a posture chair, with
her wrists cuffed loosely over her head. And then the tape began...
rather tame music at first, to set the mood:

"They say it's your birthday... it's my birthday too, yeah! They say
it's your birthday, we're gonna have a good time." It was perfect
music to start the scene, since it was in fact my birthday too. It
was a little bit upbeat for a warmup, though, so I used the turquoise
deerskin for this song.

The next song on the tape was something slower and particularly odd.
It was a late-era Queen song called _I'm Going Slightly Mad_. The
beat is very strange, and the words are even worse.

"See, STella, this isn't so bad, is it?"

"Not really."

"Not yet."

"Could you untie my hands, though? I think I'd rather have them
down." Sure thing.

Bobby McFerrin and Yo Yo Ma graced us with _Flight of the Bumblebee_
next, providing a most dramatic change of pace. The only thing in the
toybag that could keep pace with this was my pom pom. I love that
toy.

When the song wound down, or perhaps burned itself out would be more
descriptive, I put on my announcer tone: "Ladies and gentlemen, Mr.
Barry Manilow!" There were groans and giggles, and then that
unmistakably sappy voice:

There's barking in the kitchen, yelling in the hall
Ringing at the doorbell, pounding on the wall
Kids out of sight, and kids in the way
No time to cook on this hectic day
Come on, come on, come on
Get a bucket of chicken, finger lickin' good
Have a barrel of fun, goodbye ho-hum
Say hello to your family, come on everyone
At Kentucky Fried Chicken, have a barrel of fun

Whenever you're driving and wherever you're bound
Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there
State Farm is there, State Farm is there

Give your face something to smile about
Give your face something to smile about
with Stridex

I am stuck on a Band-Aid, and a Band-Aid's stuck on me
I am stuck on a Band-Aid, and a Band-Aid's stuck on me

"SAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEWWWWWOOOOORRRRRRRDDDDD!"

<thwack> "No safeword for the music." (I must admit, actually
delivering that blow required me to short-circuit a lot of my
wiring.)

I've got the bathroom bowl blues
I've been meaning to start cleaning the bathroom bowl
Well it's the low-downest bluest job in town
But tough Green Bowlene beats the bathroom bowl blues

It's not a cola, there's colas by the score
So drink Dr. Pepper, the joy of every boy and girl
It's the most original soft drink ever in the whole wide world
Dr. Pepper, oooh Dr. Pepper, ooh
Dr. Pepper, oooh Dr. Pepper, ooh

Join the Pepsi people, feeling free feeling free
Join the Pepsi people, feeling free feeling free
All across the nation, it's a Pepsi generation
Here today, here to stay, feeling free

So much life to be lived, so much reason to try
And when you feel it you'll get a certain feeling inside

So get up and get away, to McDonalds, McDonalds, McDonalds

There is no rest for the wicked. After this song finished, Bobby
McFerrin started whistling the opening of _Don't Worry, Be Happy_.
Just as the groans died down, though, the music stopped.

"I'm sorry, STella. But I thought about it and thought about it, and
I decided that I couldn't do that, not even to you. Flogging someone
to _Don't Worry, Be Happy_ was just more peversity than I could
handle."

And then the music started up again. It was the same song.

"And then I changed my mind." This was another good singalong.
Near the end, I switched to my heaviest flogger.

The next song was rather bizarre. It's a duet between Freddie
Mercury, the late lead singer of Queen, and Montserrat Caballe, a
famous Spanish opera singer, called _The Golden Boy_. The song is
full of passion and the words are beautiful, but the middle section
sounds like a southern gospel choir. I've always wanted to flog
someone to this song, and the fact that STella had mentioned gospel as
a hot button made it all the sweeter.

In the pause between songs, I took the opportunity to remind her that
she had no safeword for the music.

"Uh Oh."

The next notes that rang out were familiar to everyone in the room--
the opening chords to Beethoven's Fifth Symphony. Then came a pause,
and four low bass notes.

The room was filled with disco. The song was _A Fifth of Beethoven_,
the disco version that was done for the movie _Saturday Night Fever._
People groaned. And danced. And laughed. And then there was a line
of five people standing in front of STella, doing the John-Travolta
finger-pointing hip-shaking maneuver. It was enough to make me stop
flogging for a few seconds and join in, and for STella to fall on the
floor laughing.

Toward the end of the song, I whispered to one of the bystanders to
please round up as many people as possible to come downstairs quickly.
While he was gone the music changed, to something sappy and syrupy and
almost elevatorish. And then singing:

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear STella (we all sang)
Happy Birthday to you

and at the exact moment that people started trooping down the stairs, it
transitioned:

Hail, hail, the gang's all here
What the heck do we care? What the heck do we care?
Hail, hail, the gang's all here
What the heck do we care now?

EVERYBODY SING!

Hail, hail, the gang's all here
What the heck do we care? What the heck do we care?
Hail, hail, the gang's all here
What the heck do we care now?

and back to syrupy, as I put down the flogger and motioned people to
come in close:

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear STellllllllllaaaaaaaaaa
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu

Unfortunately, I seem to have misplaced the tape. Has anyone seen
it?

-Kris
(yes, as a matter of fact, I am sick and twisted. what's your point?)
--
I love you for your passion; I love you for
your fire. The violent desire that burns me

Xiphias Gladius

Dec 26, 1993, 11:27:33 PM12/26/93
I suppose I am truly perverted . . . I LIKE almost all of the songs on
that tape. . . (for anyone who wants a truly STRANGE experience, I
went out with a woman for a couple months who likes Barry Mannilow.
Try making out with him in the background; it's a trip)
- Ian

Alex Martelli

Dec 27, 1993, 12:04:43 PM12/27/93

I was at that party -- but I made VERY sure I stayed upstairs. I think I'm
currently oversensitized to being topped by Bad Music, and while I wouldn't
call all of the music Kris selected "bad", the overall effect would
definitely have me risk the musical equivalent of anaphylactic shock.

No safeword to the music? *shudder*. Remind me to steer clear of that!

--
____ Alex Martelli, Bologna, Italia [behind answering e-mail, sorry!]
\SM/___

the one and only true vixen

Dec 27, 1993, 3:25:13 PM12/27/93
You *own* all that music?

Masochism knows no limits ...

=vixen

--

vi...@panix.com @>
an4...@anon.penet.fi <8

davoid

Dec 27, 1993, 9:21:45 PM12/27/93

greetings kris etasb,
davo here.

another great song would have been "the three sinners", by the
austin lounge lizards. a southern gospel choir version of the three
little pigs...

"satan's gonna huff, and satan's gonna puff"....

[hmmm, strange toys, sick music, twisted mind... my kinda person :)]

--
davo [ Now serving: .... Buddha Roadkill Stew ]

da...@world.std.com
an2...@anon.penet.fi

MajorBBS: Perverse

Dec 28, 1993, 5:46:22 AM12/28/93

Kris:
Your evil imagination boggles the mind. I'm so glad to have you
aboard; just for the sake of your musical taste. (So to speak)
Hoping things are just as crazy, fun & exciting in 1994!
Laurie

Kris Asber

Dec 28, 1993, 11:33:45 PM12/28/93
In article <2fngb9$n...@panix.com> vi...@panix.com (the one and only true vixen) writes:
>You *own* all that music?

Well, umm, I do now. I had to buy the sappy version of Happy Birthday
just for the party, and I couldn't find my copy of Manilow Live, so I
got a new one, but everything else came right off my CD rack. Would
you like to come over and listen to music with me sometime?

>Masochism knows no limits ...

Oh, yes it does. Note that there was no Madonna or country & western
on the tape. *I* had to listen to it too. :-)

Actually, I thought of some REALLY disgusting things that I could have
put on there but didn't. One of my criteria was that I know the music
very well, so that I knew all the nuances and could time strokes with
interesting things.

-Kris
(who does actually have good taste in music, believe it or not)
--
Vidi vici venisti kr...@agora.rain.com
Sorry about using the anonymous server, but the machine that I post

Jay Maynard

Dec 29, 1993, 7:04:16 AM12/29/93
In article <044302Z...@anon.penet.fi>,

Kris Asber <an4...@anon.penet.fi> wrote:
>Oh, yes it does. Note that there was no Madonna or country & western
>on the tape. *I* had to listen to it too. :-)

Personally, I think you could get some inspiration from Weird Al Yankovic's
_Achy Breaky Song_: (to the tune of _Achy Breaky Heart_, natch)

You can torture me
With Donny and Marie
You can play some Barry Manilow
Or you can play some schlock
Like New Kids On the Block
Or any Village People Song you know

(Go buy the CD. It's a classic.)

BTw, Kris, you're vun zick booby. (Name that book.)
--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC, PP-ASEL | Never ascribe to malice that which can
jmay...@oac.hsc.uth.tmc.edu | adequately be explained by stupidity.

STella

Dec 29, 1993, 7:42:33 AM12/29/93
In article <CInu8...@agora.rain.com> kr...@agora.rain.com (Kris Asber) writes:
>[This is much later than I would have liked it to be, but the number
>of things I've needed to do have exceeded the number of hours in the
>day recently.]

I understand, dear. Much the same here. (At least, if you count
"wrapping self up in a blue winter funk" as "things I've needed to
do".... Better now, though.)

>STella and I have had a long-standing open invitation to play
>together. Due to a multi-hundred mile separation, we never had the
>opportunity to do a scene. And then I wound up heading to SF for a
>party over Thanksgiving weekend, and we agreed to do something
>together. We left the question of pitch or catch for later, though.

And silly me, I didn't claim "pitch"....

>A few days before I left, inspiration struck. I was pretty sure that
>STella wanted to bottom to my sick and twisted sense of humor, and I
>knew just how to do it. Music. Music NOT to do a scene by. I'd put
>together a truly atrocious collection of music and flog her to it. I
>spent the day making a tentative list of songs for the tape, and
>getting the order right. When I got home, I called her to arrange
>things.

Be afraid of my vengeance, dear. Be very afraid. Trusssst me.

>Yes, she did indeed want to bottom to my sense of humor. No, I had to
>bring my own tape deck if there was something in particular I wanted
>to hear. She'd leave pacing/intensity questions up to me. Southern
>Baptist gospel music was particularly disgusting to her. She didn't
>really dance or sing much. And, best of all, yes she'd agree not to
>have a safeword for the music. She didn't promise not to kill me when
>I untied her, though, claiming that was my responsibility. I could
>live with that.

This time. I encourage complacency.

>The next song on the tape was something slower and particularly odd.
>It was a late-era Queen song called _I'm Going Slightly Mad_. The
>beat is very strange, and the words are even worse.

I'll be able to use that one myself sometime. Not necessarily on you,
though....

>Bobby McFerrin and Yo Yo Ma graced us with _Flight of the Bumblebee_
>next, providing a most dramatic change of pace. The only thing in the
>toybag that could keep pace with this was my pom pom. I love that
>toy.

It's amusing. Not much sensation, but a lot of silliness.

> Have a barrel of fun, goodbye ho-hum

Goodbye ho-hum indeed. At this point, I was rocking slowly on the
Balans chair, and thinking about the tripwire partway up the stairs.
I'd measured it out, and calculated it, so her tits and my teeth would
be at the same height if she ran when I was untied. And if I wanted
to kill her NOW, rather than let her think she was safe.

> I am stuck on a Band-Aid, and a Band-Aid's stuck on me
> I am stuck on a Band-Aid, and a Band-Aid's stuck on me
>
>"SAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEWWWWWOOOOORRRRRRRDDDDD!"
>
><thwack> "No safeword for the music." (I must admit, actually
>delivering that blow required me to short-circuit a lot of my
>wiring.)

And why do you THINK that was the first time that I've ever called in
a no-safeword scene? Just fuckin' with you, dear, just fuckin' with
you.

>"I'm sorry, STella. But I thought about it and thought about it, and
>I decided that I couldn't do that, not even to you. Flogging someone
>to _Don't Worry, Be Happy_ was just more peversity than I could
>handle."

>And then the music started up again. It was the same song.

>"And then I changed my mind." This was another good singalong.
>Near the end, I switched to my heaviest flogger.

Wicked woman.... You'll pay. Maybe not next year, but you'll pay.

>sounds like a southern gospel choir. I've always wanted to flog
>someone to this song, and the fact that STella had mentioned gospel as
>a hot button made it all the sweeter.

How nice for you.

>The room was filled with disco. The song was _A Fifth of Beethoven_,
>the disco version that was done for the movie _Saturday Night Fever._
>People groaned. And danced. And laughed. And then there was a line
>of five people standing in front of STella, doing the John-Travolta
>finger-pointing hip-shaking maneuver. It was enough to make me stop
>flogging for a few seconds and join in, and for STella to fall on the
>floor laughing.

Well, yes, I did that. I thought, you see, that these people were my
friends.... They'll pay too. Someday.

> Happy Birthday to you
> Happy Birthday to you
> Happy Birthday dear STellllllllllaaaaaaaaaa
> Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu

Thank you, dear, for the silliest birthday scene I've ever had.
Somehow, I managed not to get a good thudding this year, but you
certainly provided a different sort of pain for me.

>Unfortunately, I seem to have misplaced the tape. Has anyone seen
>it?

Oh, no, I haven't seen it. And neither will you. But you'll pay.
Trussst me.

Happy birthday to you, too, dear!

Even if I may insist on a safeword for the music, if not the pain,
next time you pitch.

Excessively well done.

BITCH!

STe...@netcom.com
1030 E. El Camino Real, #302, Sunnyvale, CA, 94087
In a crisis, we cut away
what we don't need any more,
in the good times, we find our way,
we find our way back home.... --World Entertainment War

STella

Dec 29, 1993, 7:45:04 AM12/29/93
In article <044302Z...@anon.penet.fi> an4...@anon.penet.fi writes:
>In article <2fngb9$n...@panix.com> vi...@panix.com (the one and only true vixen) writes:
>>Masochism knows no limits ...
>
>Oh, yes it does. Note that there was no Madonna or country & western
>on the tape. *I* had to listen to it too. :-)

The chief reason I'm posting this is so that this fascinating piece of
information will be in my files, for later use....

<smirk>

You'll pay.... someday.

ST*

an1...@anon.penet.fi

Dec 29, 1993, 4:29:20 AM12/29/93

Kris writes:
>In article <2fngb9$n...@panix.com> vi...@panix.com (the one and only true vixen) writes:
>>You *own* all that music?
>
>Well, umm, I do now. I had to buy the sappy version of Happy Birthday
>just for the party, and I couldn't find my copy of Manilow Live, so I
>got a new one, but everything else came right off my CD rack. Would
>you like to come over and listen to music with me sometime?

>-Kris
>(who does actually have good taste in music, believe it or not)

I believe it, but I've just gotta ask, did all your ahhtsy friends
say, "Oh Kris, how *could* you?"

Cassi - one of the trashy friends: "do the VSM, do the VSM"

Kris Asber

Dec 29, 1993, 1:25:51 PM12/29/93
In article <stellaCI...@netcom.com> ste...@netcom.com (STella) writes:

>Be afraid of my vengeance, dear. Be very afraid. Trusssst me.

I'm quaking in my loafers, darling. Really. Richter 1.3.

>And if I wanted
>to kill her NOW, rather than let her think she was safe.

Hey, you don't think I brought reinforcements down from Portland
because I didn't want to drive by myself, do you? Nooo... I'm not
stupid. Those were my bodyguards.

And you were laughing too hard to kill me. So nyah.

>And why do you THINK that was the first time that I've ever called in
>a no-safeword scene? Just fuckin' with you, dear, just fuckin' with
>you.

Of course. It was very clear that it was part of the spirit... what
fun is it to do something like that if you can't test it by screaming
safeword at the top of your lungs? Besides, you were having far too
much fun to want to stop.

>Well, yes, I did that. I thought, you see, that these people were my
>friends.... They'll pay too. Someday.

Did I mention which two people triggered the idea in me? Do they get
to pay too, do they do they, huh huh huh? (I'll be happy to be your
proxy.)

>Thank you, dear, for the silliest birthday scene I've ever had.
>Somehow, I managed not to get a good thudding this year, but you
>certainly provided a different sort of pain for me.

You're welcome, and thank you for a wonderful party. I haven't had
that much fun since the pigs ate my little brother.

>Excessively well done.
>BITCH!

Why thank you! You do say the sweetest things...

-Kris
(that's ms. bitch to you)

--
Vidi vici venisti kr...@agora.rain.com
Sorry about using the anonymous server, but the machine that I post
news from (which is different than the one I read news on) is down for
a few days.

the one and only true vixen

Dec 29, 1993, 4:31:21 PM12/29/93

>In article <2fngb9$n...@panix.com> vi...@panix.com (the one and only true vixen) writes:
>>You *own* all that music?

>Well, umm, I do now. I had to buy the sappy version of Happy Birthday
>just for the party, and I couldn't find my copy of Manilow Live, so I

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Note oxymoron ...

>got a new one, but everything else came right off my CD rack. Would
>you like to come over and listen to music with me sometime?

Sure! Can I bring my Madonna records? :)

>>Masochism knows no limits ...

>Oh, yes it does. Note that there was no Madonna or country & western
>on the tape. *I* had to listen to it too. :-)

Uh-huh ... right ... "This is going to hurt me more than it does you ...
but it's for _Your_Own_Good_ ..."

>Actually, I thought of some REALLY disgusting things that I could have
>put on there but didn't. One of my criteria was that I know the music
>very well, so that I knew all the nuances and could time strokes with
>interesting things.

>-Kris
>(who does actually have good taste in music, believe it or not)

Okay, now where did I leave Ripley's phone number? I can get $25 bucks
for this! ;)

Although I really shouldn't talk. I own a copy of Hank Snow reciting Robert
Service poetry, but hey, it *was* a gift ... and it does have a certain
rythym ... I wonder ... <Muuuuhahahaaaa> }:)

=vixen, who actually does have good taste in poetry, believe it or not

Alex Martelli

Dec 29, 1993, 4:51:13 PM12/29/93
ste...@netcom.com (STella) writes:

>Somehow, I managed not to get a good thudding this year, but you

<shocked expression, slack jaw, unbelieving look>

*WHAT*?! How do you dare say this after Beverly and I wore out our
Bongers [TM], our wrists, our arms' muscles, and our silly-counting
and number-punning ability delivering Pure Thud [not TM but it oughta
be!] to your butt?!

<sulk pout plan revenge>

Alex Martelli

Dec 30, 1993, 10:30:24 AM12/30/93
ste...@netcom.com (STella) writes:

>>>Masochism knows no limits ...
>>
>>Oh, yes it does. Note that there was no Madonna or country & western
>>on the tape. *I* had to listen to it too. :-)

>The chief reason I'm posting this is so that this fascinating piece of
>information will be in my files, for later use....

For the record: I *like* Madonna. Behind all the brouhaha (which is not bad
in itself) there's often really neat music; and I like her voice and her
singing style. I liked her even *before* she came out with a song in praise
of spanking!!!

Yes, I *am* proud of my musical tastes, thank you very much. And C&W
is beyond the pale. And my current inner musical debates are whether
Loussier's "Jazz Bach" is real cool or trash, and whether FM Einheit's
"Prometheus" and "Lear" suites are just the best (heavy) scene music
ever recorded, or really great music per se (I find it very hard to be
objective -- I first heard them in a cozy SF cafe with my splendid
Mistress Beverly near me; later, she gave me the CD as her gift; I
first played it the other night as scene music for whipping "D.o.G.",
the most wonderful hunk of a gay male bottom I've ever played with, and
the "broken record effect" where the same phrase, say by Haendel, is
played over and over and over again interminably, really helped blow
his mind by making him unable to anticipate how long I would keep
whipping the same spot repeatedly... in the end some things acquire
non-musical associations that become difficult to disentangle for
clear-minded judgment...). But I couldn't just stand by and listen to
Madonna being implicitly classified with C&W!-(

Tony Kidson

Dec 30, 1993, 11:45:13 AM12/30/93
In article <1993Dec30.1...@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu>
amar...@nyx.cs.du.edu "Alex Martelli" writes:

>>>Oh, yes it does. Note that there was no Madonna or country & western
>>>on the tape. *I* had to listen to it too. :-)
>
>>The chief reason I'm posting this is so that this fascinating piece of
>>information will be in my files, for later use....
>
>For the record: I *like* Madonna. Behind all the brouhaha (which is not bad
>in itself) there's often really neat music; and I like her voice and her
>singing style. I liked her even *before* she came out with a song in praise
>of spanking!!!
>
>Yes, I *am* proud of my musical tastes, thank you very much. And C&W
>is beyond the pale.

Hah! This strikes very seriously of "Your kink is not OK!" While I am
quite fond of Madonna (I thought that "Papa don't Preach" and "La Isla
Bonita" were wonderful,) I also happen to like *some* Country music. I
recently went to see a brilliant concert by Mary Chapin Carpenter while
she was over here in London. I admit that this is "New" Country, but I
also liked The Judds, who were about as traditional as you can get.

Tony (Whose taste in music may not be everybody's, but I'm not ashamed
of it!)

+---------------+------------------------------+-------------------------+
|Tony Kidson | The Cat is being a complete |Voice +44 81 466 5127 |
|Morgan Towers, | Pain again. Anybody want a |E-Mail(in order) |
|Morgan Road, | cat? For the right price I |to...@morgan.demon.co.uk |
|Bromley, | could be persuaded to sell! |t...@cix.compulink.co.uk |
|England BR1 3QE|Honda ST1100 -=<*>=- DoD# 0801|10002...@compuserve.com|
+---------------+------------------------------+-------------------------+

Robert W. Allen

Dec 31, 1993, 1:40:26 PM12/31/93

Well, Alex & Tony have both defended Madonna, and I'm here to join Tony in
support of country & western music. Consider my favorite country artist,
Johnny Cash. A man who dresses entirely in black and sings about prisons
("Folsom Prison Blues"), gender-bending ("A Boy Named Sue"), and fireplay
("Ring of Fire"), among other subjects. His music seems perfectly
appropriate for a scene. He's not the only kinky country artist; there
are any number of odes to submissiveness, particularly by female singers.
You might be surprised at the number of leathermen who know all the words
to Tammy Wynette's "Stand By Your Man". You can even find bestiality in
C&W; check Little Jimmy Dickens' classic "May the Bird of Paradise Fly
Up Your Nose".

All the songs I've mentioned are over 25 years old; I don't know if C&W
has gotten less kinky since then. I've been listening to people like the
Grateful Dead and the Count Basie Orchestra in recent years.

Rob
--
ral...@netcom.com
an9...@anon.penet.fi

ursa minor

Jan 7, 1994, 9:08:01 PM1/7/94
Kris Asber (an4...@anon.penet.fi) wrote:

: >Masochism knows no limits ...

: Oh, yes it does. Note that there was no Madonna or country & western
: on the tape. *I* had to listen to it too. :-)

Whoa! I think "Little Drummer Boy" is much closer to the edge than either
Maddona (Like a Prayer) or Garth Brooks ( Dream Is Like a River) are.
*grin*.

: very well, so that I knew all the nuances and could time strokes with
: interesting things.
Yup, there's something really nice about being caned (or choose your own
impliment of pleasure) with the right music in the back ground.

: (who does actually have good taste in music, believe it or not)
She really does. Honest, even if there are cds in her collection she'd
forgotten about. Happy New Year Kris. *hug*

TiaBear
--
tia...@netcom.com

STella

Jan 8, 1994, 1:15:22 PM1/8/94
In article <1993Dec29....@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu> amar...@nyx10.cs.du.edu (Alex Martelli) writes:
>ste...@netcom.com (STella) writes:
>>Somehow, I managed not to get a good thudding this year, but you
>
><shocked expression, slack jaw, unbelieving look>
>
>*WHAT*?! How do you dare say this after Beverly and I wore out our
>Bongers [TM], our wrists, our arms' muscles, and our silly-counting
>and number-punning ability delivering Pure Thud [not TM but it oughta
>be!] to your butt?!
>
><sulk pout plan revenge>

^^^^ ^^^^^^^

It worked, it worked, IT WORKED! *caper* *cavort* *smirk*

And more seriously, thanks for letting me know about a hole in my
thinking.... I've long known I LIKE being thumped on the back, but
didn't know till this little incident of apparent rudeness to people
who gave me a magnificent scene that still can reduce me to giggles at
the mere thought of "43" that for some part of me to be completely
convinced we got the birthday whacking we wanted, the back wants to be
a target.

Alex, I've apologized in private, but I offended in public, and I am
sorry. People, the scene with Alex and Beverly was wonderful,
glorious, and hysterically funny. I was in danger of peeing myself
giggling more than one time.

The bruises lasted over a week, the giggles, and the knowledge of
love, will last a lifetime. Thank you, dear, for a fine thudding on a
very acceptable secondary target.

Ghod, I wish I had a transcript....

... and then there's "44"....

STe...@netcom.com
1030 E. El Camino Real, #302, Sunnyvale, CA, 94087

If I get in my own way, we will take a step aside, and all our parts
will touch us, and we will go on, because everything within me is sacred.