Candor's sloppy seconds

Candor

Oct 9, 2001, 4:45:54 PM10/9/01
Fellas, you're going to love this one. It's the story of an average
shmuck who showed up at a bar and got lucky. REALLY lucky.

I've mentioned my primary in City B a few times in passing, but didn't
devote as much of my posting to her as I did to HB8Lips or HB8Swede
because I wasn't using any particularly innovative material on her.
Really, only the initial approach last winter was particularly
creative--if I find the time I'll post a (very belated) field report
on it sometime. I've reported on this chick so little, she didn't
even have a name until a few days ago: HB8Bosom (she's endowed with a
beautiful pair of d-cups). :)

Anyway, as with my other MLTRs I've been working on bringing out the
bi in HB8Bosom and getting her excited about the possibility of
getting it on with a woman, with the eventual goal of a threesome. I
departed from City B a few months ago for professional reasons before
attaining a threesome, but continued to coach her via e-mail and short
messages on her mobile phone. Finally, around late July/early August,
we hit paydirt: she picked up an HB using methods I taught her, took
her home and engaged in all of the things that lesbians do. I praised
her effusively, and started trying to work her girlfriend through
her--telling her nice things she can say about me, etc.

All of this was taking place from across the Atlantic. She's in
Europe, and I was in North America during the summer. In our
communications, we kept returning to the subject of a threesome, and I
kept feeding her positive reinforcement. It didn't take long before
she had secured an agreement in principle from her girlfriend to share
a man.

BUT, I was still in the United States of Puritania banging HB8Swede.
HB8Bosom was getting all excited from my e-mails, and anticipation of
the threesome was building in her mind, but I wasn't around to satisfy
her. Do you see where this is leading?

A few weeks ago, HB8Bosom went to a club with her girlfriend and, as
usual, got approached by a dozen slobbering men offering to buy her
drinks. She's watching some weird transvestite strip show that was
part of the festivities, and fantasizing about threesomes from her
communication with me. ONE LUCKY SON OF A BITCH started hitting on
her without using any particular technique, but also without doing
anything outrageously stupid. She reacted positively, so he asked her
if she wanted to come home with him, point blank.

Her answer? "Sure, but you have to invite my girlfriend to join us."

This lucky bastard walked into a bar, bought a girl a drink, talked
about his job for ten minutes, and got a threesome with two hot women,
thanks to the PU work of a guy on another continent.

The moral of the story? GO OUT THERE AND PICK UP. Luck comes to
those who make the effort. Even if you suck, you are bound to have
success sometime. And the more you go out there, the greater your
chances of getting struck by lightning.

By the way, I haven't lost HB8Bosom, even though Luckydude is better
hung than me. Now that I'm back in Europe, I'll be seeing her more
often. She just visited me for a few days (saw her off at the train
station 2 hours ago), and I'm hoping to get away from work to visit
her in a few weeks. She's also going to put a lot of effort into
convincing her girlfriend to come with her on her next visit and share
our bed with us for a few days. That will be a first for me: a
multi-day threesome living arrangement. :)

Candor