MANIAC: Personal Profile: Attack of the Catwoman!

maniac_high

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99

MANIAC: Personal Profile: Attack of the Catwoman!

Hi all,

Today I am going throw into discussion, someone I know who is capable
of what I consider, an ultimate seduction. A friend of one of my
GF痴
is a (Japanese) lesbian sadist. Her (the "Catwoman") sport, is to meet
normal girls, get them to fall completely in love with her, and make
them lesbians (or Bi痴) so that she can shag them or do whatever
else
she wants to do to them. I consider this to be the ultimate seduction,
as not only does she have to catch the chick, she has to make them lez
too.

I am going to talk about her system here, as I think there are lots of
applications that guys can use to get chicks with this as well. And
since the system was designed by a chick (and a chick knows a
chick痴
thinking better than a guy does probably), it does exploit a lot of
things about chick logic even I have never thought of..

Allright, here we go..

The Catwoman is a 24 yr old very bright (though not so pretty) young
lady. She is a psych. Major, and seems to understand psychology as
well as chick logic thoroughly. My GF even admits that she feels very
comfortable around her, even though she痴 never lez壇 with
her (she
says ;-) ). Catwoman has a strong character, is a player and usually
has several chicks on the go at once.. Her GF痴 are often very
beautiful BTW..

So, what is Catwoman痴 system? Well, she plays a lot on the
worries,
and anxieties of chicks (and since she is a chick too, she knows what
all these are), then applies stealth kino (see below for details), so
integrates pleasurable feelings with intellectual security, and at
that point can get an attachment with the chick. Then, grow the kino
bit by bit, and she痴 got a friend to lez with..

Now, some things about her system, before I go into the details. First
of all, she can稚 do this at SS speeds, mainly because of the
lez�
barrier (it is hard to get a chick to fall in love with a chick in 1
week if she was never interested (overtly) in chicks to start with).
She says it takes about 1 month to 3 months (depending on the chick).

So first she meets the chick. She doesn稚 say she is a lesbian,
or her
intentions with the chick. There is no sex talk at all, whatsoever..
At that point, she finds out all about them, and especially what their
insecurities are (ie. Job, do they think they are pretty, worthwhile,
smart, legs too fat, too thin..etc..etc, whatever). Cute girls always
have tons of insecurities, so you just have to find out what they are.
She approaches this, as she were an elder, or mother to the girls. At
that point, she will often talk to them, and tell them she is
worried/was worried about (whatever..job..etc), since last time they
talked, which apparently grows their attachment. Also, she will tell
them they are cute, not in a guy way, but as a confidence builder way
(ie. You are cute, you are good enough�tc..etc), and how she will
take care of them, protect them. This will go on for a while, playing
on the insecurities of the chick.

Then, the stealth Kino will start. Her gimmick is to start kidding
with the chick that she is a cat or kitten (chicks just totally love
cats). The first few times, she値l just talk how she is cute
like a
cat (note, that by comparing to a cat, there is nothing sexual in the
talk�t is cute in a chick痴 way, like pretty flowers, or
whatever, so
the chick doesn稚 get scared she痴 gonna get lez壇 by
the catwoman).
Later, little bits of kino will start, pet her on the head, chin, and
later take her hands or arms while talking about how she is cute like
a cat, and how she is so cuddly, and then she値l hug her (chicks
also
love hugs), again, nothing sexual, no implication, but it is getting
the chick to enjoy those nice feelings, and grow more attached as
Catwoman plays the insecurities and acts as a mom and protector to the
chick.

My GF says that this feels very comfortable, and is not threatening
whatsoever. My GF doesn稚 like other chicks to touch her, but with
Catwoman, its okay, she isn稚 scared (my suspicion, is that
Catwoman
is also using NLP and anchors, since she is a chick, and a Psych.
Major, so I am sure she is good at this too, which also dispelled the
fear).

Then, at some point, Catwoman will play the fears of the chick, and
get her over to 祖onsole her�and protect her and make her
feel at
ease (job, too fat, too skinny, not pretty, whatever). And they will
talk, and it will get late, and she値l offer that she can spend
the
night, so she doesn稚 have to go back home alone scared. Then the
cat
games will start, and the kino, and the chick will feel at ease�o
sexual passes at this stage yet though.

At this point, is usually, when the chick will tell Catwoman she feels
really good around her, or loves her somehow or something like that.
Then, and only then, Catwoman will make her move, again, gently, and
with the cute cat thing, and get more physical, kiss her, or touch her
body, or whatever Lez痴 do�
(this may take several 'evenings',
but eventually she gets there), later, she will then move on to the SM
stuff once the
chick has given herself up to Catwoman, to get her even more attached
completely. Since the chick is
comfortable and so attached to Catwoman at this point, she will let
her do it, as Catwoman is this chick痴 protector, and confident,
and
the person who 奏ruly�worries/cares for understands that
girl..

Apparently this system works most of the time she says.

I think its a good system, especially the cat/kino thing, and playing
the "I was so worried about you/wondering how you are doing" cards
with the chick痴 anxieties�ruly classic..

Opinions on this system, and how it works (and how we can apply it on
chicks) are welcome..!

Tomorrow, National Holiday in Japan, Maniac and Smooth hit the clubs!

Maniac

Exchange ideas on practically anything (tm).

MrSex4uNYC

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99

>MANIAC: Personal Profile: Attack of the Catwoman!

fucked up post snipped :)

the Catwoman approach is completely valid. it is exactly the SS approach, but
with accelerated kino. SS theory calls for NOT touching her until she touches
you, to TALK her into wanting you. it never calls for YOU to get off of
autopilot and physically MAKE her interested in you. Her style is to talk the
chicks into liking her then kino the chicks into feeling good when they are in
her arms and NOT AS GOOD when they are apart from her.

I also understand her style because it is MY style also. check deja for where
I was talking about being friends with chicks (but never LJBF) until it's time
for the K action. Especially considering that she takes months to do this, it
has to be incredible by the time she drops it. I do mine in a day, only
because I need to get to the bottom of what is happening so I don't waste any
more time with a chick. I also subscribe to the theory that if a chick isn't
interested in you holding her, touching her and kissing her in the first day,
she isn't worth anything more. one and done her and LJBF her into the back
ranks of chicks you know. give her lower priority and use her to meet other
women until she gets with the fucking program or leaves you alone.