First Draft of RSD Blue Print, Full Text (Part 01 of 11)

Mr Full Text

Aug 24, 2006, 3:00:57 PM8/24/06
Do you ever feel like you could change?
I remember hanging out with a friend of mine at a party, and hearing
him talk about why he loved travelling. He said that with just a bit
of money, you could walk into the nearest airport, and within a few
hours, you could walk out into an entirely different place. In just a
short span of time, you could find yourself in an entirely different
landscape, with a different set of people, a different environment,
and a whole different vibe.
If that’s true, I wondered, could you even be a different person?
Maybe, just while you’re there? Would you really be the same person
if you were in a different city? Nobody would know you, or have any
expectations of you at all.
But what if instead of changing physical locations you could be in the
exact same location, and still be in a different place? What if it
was your experience of that place that made it different, instead of
the physical location? What if you changed?
This would be a good time to think about it. Because like it or not,
that’s what’s about to happen. The place that you’re about
to go now is not a place that you’re going to be coming back from.
So you’re just going to have to deal with it.

THE BLUEPRINT

By Tyler

Hacked and leaked by KillTyler

© Real Social Dynamics, 2006

FOREWORD
BOOK I – SOCIAL CONDITIONING
BOOK II – VALUE
BOOK III – LOVE
BOOK IV – IDENTITY
BOOK V – COOLNESS AND CONGRUENCE
BOOK VI – IDENTITY STABILIZATION
BOOK VII – THE ABSURD STRUCTURE OF SOCIAL VALUE
BOOK VIII – BLIND SPOTS
BOOK IX – PILLARS OF REALITY
BOOK X – ATTRIBUTION AND STATE
BOOK XI – STRONG BEHAVIOURS
BOOK XII – WEAK BEHAVIOURS
BOOK XIII – SOCIAL VIBING AND CALIBRATION
BOOK XIV – ANALYTICAL AND EMOTIONAL STATES OF MIND
BOOK XV – AUTHENTICITY

FOREWORD

What follows is a rough blueprint of social dynamics as I presently
understand it.

It is a sketch of the continually evolving software that exists in my
mind, having spent years as a pickup artist.

If you wish to benefit from this knowledge read it continually, and go
out and practice every day until you’ve internalized it fully.

Once you’ve done that, put the book down and never read it again.

That way it will become not something that you do, but something that
you are.

Good luck on your journey.

Tyler
www.realsocialdynamics.com

BOOK I – SOCIAL CONDITIONING
Most people walk through life in a trance. A walking daze.
Understand this and it will become your base of power as a guy with
tremendous social skills.
But before we get to that, we have to start by waking you up from all
the nonsense you’ve been taught.
Have you ever stopped to think about where do your ideas about sex,
dating, and relationships actually come from?
What sorts of commonly-accepted ideas can we find floating around
out there?
-Guys with money get girls. If you can’t get girls, go out and make a
ton of money. That way, when you talk to girls you can attract them
by showing them how much money you have…

-The best looking guys always get the best looking girls. Aside from
money, looks are the most important thing…

-You should continually strategize how about how to get the girl you want,
so that she can see how hard you’re trying. If you can just prove
to a girl how much you like her, she’ll like you back…

-A woman can be logically convinced to feel emotional attraction for
a man. When you first meet a girl, you should buy her drinks and
flowers to convince her to like you…

-If you like a girl, you need to really think through how you will act
around her. If you’re careful enough, then you’ll be less likely
to make mistakes that could upset her…

-When you think you’re in love, you should follow your heart and tell
the girl how badly you’re pining for her. Doing this will win
her heart…

-Love is scarce and you should treat it that way. You have only one
soul mate. You will not find love twice…

-In the same way that attractive girls don’t get “rejected,” if
you’re an attractive guy then you should never be rejected either.
If you don’t get the girl, it’s because you’re just not an
attractive guy…

-People are always on the look out to find guys that are trying to meet
women, so that they can laugh at them with their friends. To avoid
crushing embarrassment, it’s best to take your time and figure out
if the girl is interested or not before you approach…

-If a girl sleeps with you quickly after meeting you, then she must
be a “slut.” But if she waits to sleep with you and makes you
“work for it,” then she must be “hard to get” and has never
been promiscuous in the past. In fact, girls that are hard to get
automatically make the best partners in a healthy relationship…

-Guys always seem to be chasing after sex. Guys enjoy sex more than
girls do. That’s why guys cheat on girls more than the other way
around – they’re obsessed with sex…

-If you don’t fit in, people won’t like you. When you’re at a
social gathering like a party or a club, you have to drink alcohol
to fit in. Actually, it might be a good idea to get a glass in your
hand right now, in case anyone is watching…

-All of the guys who dance with girls are hooking up with them. To get
girls at clubs, you need to learn to dance and then go up to random
girls while they're dancing with their friends and try to cut in and
grind with them. Then, when they’re really aroused from the hard
grinding, you can bring them home and get it on…

-If you see a girl upset or in an argument, it’s the perfect chance
for you to jump in and make a bigger deal of it than she wanted so
that she’ll see what a man you are…

-Attraction is caused by pheromones, facial symmetry, and v-shaped
body tapers. If a guy doesn’t have this stuff, then he’s just
out of luck…

So… all of this stuff is blatantly wrong.

That’s not to say that it’s impossible to attract women if you have
these ideas – plenty of guys do. (The earth is quite populated,
after all). But as a real understanding of what causes attraction,
these ideas just don’t do the job.
You don’t have to take this (or anything else you read) for granted.
Go out and put it to the test – you’ll figure out pretty quickly
how the girls respond to your overtures.
Alright, so where do these ideas come from? Who comes up with this stuff?
DEFINITION: “SOCIAL CONDITIONING”
From a young age, we are influenced and moulded by “social
conditioning.” While our ideas are learned through experiences that
are our own, the context through which we learn is heavily influenced
by our interaction with society.

For that reason, we hold all sorts of socially acquired beliefs that
we accept as facts, without ever pausing to verify whether or not
they’re actually true.

Most people will never really observe this massive influence on their
thinking, and even those who do will never fully realize the extent
to which it shapes their perception and interaction with the world.
Because society is not always culturally at ease with sexuality, sex has
often been thought of as having powerful qualities that have nothing
to do with it.
Sex has been conceptualized as being a passage into manhood, as a
way of determining a person’s morals, and even as having divine
significance. The topic of sex is an emotional one, and many people
have a hard time talking about it in an intelligent way.
These days, guys find themselves in a tough position, because their
ideas about attraction are based on all sorts of socially conditioned
misinformation.

And with such nonsense cluttering about their minds, they lack a core
skill that every man should have – a real understanding of how to
attract women.

While you might not yet realize the extent of it, your mind is continually
bombarded with ideas about what it takes to get a girl.

Whether it’s from movies, books, television, music, your peers,
or even professional dating columnists, the assumption is almost
invariably that women don’t like sex as much as men, and that to
attract a mate a guy either has to be rich or good looking or win
her over with favours.

The focus is rarely on what’s actually important, but on arbitrary
stuff like where to take the girl, how to dress, how to compliment,
how to impress, how to use manners, how long to wait to make a move,
and all sorts of irrelevant nonsense that basically distracts you
from what you need to be thinking about.

Why is it distracting?

The underlying assumptions with most of this stuff is:

1-If you impress her, she’ll be wowed and suddenly like you.

2-If you do overly nice favours for her, she’ll see how well you’d
treat her in a relationship and start to like you.

3-If you agree with everything she says and act like you have so much
in common, then she’ll realize that you’re her perfect match and
like you.

4-If you tell her how badly you’re pining for her, she’ll be flattered
and she’ll like you.

5-If you look good enough or make enough money, she’ll be in such awe
that she’ll like you.

6-If you become her best friend, then she’ll eventually come to see
all your amazing qualities and realize that she likes you.

And while this stuff can be fine when it’s from a cool guy who she
would have liked anyway, none of it actually causes a girl to like
you because…

1-If you try to impress her, you’re creating an underlying context
where she feels like the reason you need to impress her is that
she’s more attractive than you.

2-If you do overly nice favours for her, you seem boring because you’re
placing her on a pedestal just like every other guy does and you’re
no challenge to her.

3-If you agree with everything she says and act like you have so much
in common, she’ll sense that you’re trying too hard and that you
can’t be natural around women.

4-If you tell her how badly you’re pining for her, it’s as irrelevant
as a girl who you’re not attracted to telling you how badly she
wants you.

5-If you have good looks or money, it might help you but you’ll still
lose your girl to a guy who has a more seductive personality than you.

6-If you become her best friend, then unless you’ve had some chemistry
from the beginning you’re usually the least sexually eligible guy
she knows.

Growing up, we don’t really give this stuff much thought. We just
take it for granted.

So maybe we see other guys buying girls drinks, and we buy into the idea
that that’s how things work.

And there is nothing necessarily wrong with buying a girl a drink.
But then, there’s nothing that’s necessarily right about it either.

After all, buying a girl a drink is a played-out approach that could
slot you in with every other guy. It could even place you among the
hordes of guys that lay themselves at her feet, and who can’t have
a normal conversation without needing something from her.

Buying a drink might conveniently open a conversation, and the girl might
even turn out to be attracted to you. But even so, the act of buying
her a drink didn’t actually do anything to make her feel that way.

If anything, she ignored the played-out approach and found the good
stuff beneath the surface. She was attracted to you for you, and
she would have been attracted either way.

Girls usually form their impression of a guy as they’re exposed to
his personality.

So if you try to offer a girl favours before you’ve conveyed your
personality, it’s more likely that she’ll reflexively make a
snap judgement of “not interested” before she’s even gotten
to know anything about you. Congratulations… you’ve just become
the “next man of the night.”

DEFINITION: “SUPPLICATION”
The act of doing something for a girl that you wouldn’t normally
do, in the hopes of getting affection from her in return is called
“supplication.” Supplication is something that occurs when being
too nice sets up a dynamic between the two of you where it’s implied
that she has a higher social value than you do, because you can’t
attract her based on your personality. That could include performing
any kind of favour-with-an-agenda for a girl with whom you’ve not
already had sex, from drinks, to compliments, to flowers, to gifts,
to any of the other behaviours already mentioned.

To avoid supplicating does not mean that you can never do these things.

In fact, to deliberately not supplicate as a tactic of getting a girl
to like you could be viewed as a form of supplication in itself.

Rather, to determine whether or not you’re supplicating, you can ask
yourself, “Why would I want to do these things? Am I having fun
or just trying to get her to like me? Wouldn’t she have liked me
anyway? Even if I was brought up to act this way, is it an essential
part of who I am, or am I just attached to the imagery of it?”

If the answer is “yes,” then you are supplicating.

Not supplicating is something that must be a part of who you are.
It comes from having a clear boundary inside of yourself, as to what
behaviour you will and will not accept, both from yourself and others.
It can be something that you do to challenge a woman, and to set
yourself apart from other guys. But it also must be something that
you do because it is an expression of your worldview – that you
don’t need a woman’s validation to feel comfortable with yourself,
and that you don’t need to do the things that other guys think they
need to do in order to be attractive.

Most guys just don’t understand what makes a girl attracted. And
because they don’t “get it,” they look to the absurd media
representations in movies, magazines, and television – which leave
them absolutely convinced they need to have a lot of money or good
looks to get girls.

In fact, none of these things are necessary.

When a man dwells on his wealth or his looks, it is a weakness and an
excuse to rationalize a larger shortcoming of his personality that
needs to be worked out.

Of course, he’ll hang onto his rationalizations so he doesn’t have to
face the things he needs to work out – despite continually seeing
all sorts of guys who aren’t considered wealthy or good looking
doing better with women than the guys who seem to have it all.

The same principle holds true for old guys, short guys, bald guys, fat
guys, ugly guys, poor guys, disabled guys, and whatever other type
of guy that you can tag a self-limiting label onto.

These things do not matter.

To understand attraction, you have to let go of your socially conditioned
beliefs. Attraction, sexual chemistry, infatuation, desire and all
forms of attraction are powerful emotional responses that are caused
by entirely different things.

You can’t allow yourself to make presumptions on how well a man does
with women based on these things. It must come as no surprise to
you when you see guys who do well despite not having any of them.

Otherwise, you’ll still be thinking under the same old patterns of
social conditioning, and you won’t be able to tune into what’s
going on beneath the surface.

So if these socially conditioned ideas about attraction aren’t really
what are causing it, then what is?

RULE:
Attraction is an emotional reaction and not a logical one, and what
a woman logically thinks she wants is rarely what she emotionally
responds to.

To attract women, you have to communicate to their emotions, not their
logic.

That is the first fundamental shift in thinking.

Beneath the surface, when you really get to the root of it, both men
and women respond emotionally to the same thing. Value.

DEFINITION: “VALUE”
“Value” or “social value” or “status” can have many forms.
Many are universal, and found in all societies. Others are specific,
and found only in a particular culture or even a particular situation.

Value can be anything that one person provides to another that improves
that other person’s chance of survival or reproduction.

And beyond that, value can include anything that offers another person
good emotions, because in general, the things that trigger good
emotions align with the things that improve odds of survival and
reproduction.

At the same time, our emotions can also compel us towards things that are
irrational and do not help us, and so value is imperfect, because it
can include things that trigger good emotions whether they help our
chances of survival and reproduction or not.

There is an evolutionary purpose to all of this.

For the academically inclined, there is a wealth of scientific research