REPOST : BEST OF MRSEX4UNYCb

suavedave

May 28, 2004, 3:21:39 PM5/28/04
STATEMENT! "I know I am the best and you would be intelligent
to spend time with me because otherwise some other chick is going to
get your
benefits and I am going to feel exactly as good as if I was fucking
you" 2001/02/11

MORE ON BEING NATURAL. being a "natural" is something that you are or
are not. just like being an
alpha-male. I can go into almost ANY situation and get a smile from
at least
ONE chick in the area and a conversation... not necessarily a LAY, but
the door
is often opened to me because a woman is fascinated by me and DESIRES
to know
more about what is so attractive to her about me that she can't quite
put her
finger on... but that makes her want to experience me on all levels
that a
woman can experience a man. :)2001/02/11

DATING HBS. if her boyfriend finds out about the numbers, he knows
that there are SEVERAL
guys that are willing to take her off his hands, so he is not too
likely to say
ANYTHING about the numbers at all. bragging rights work for her
AGAIN, this
time at home. social proof. fuck with her and she will date all
these other
guys and get their money and time and attention and all the things her
current
BF is giving her. 2001/03/13

W/ BF PERSPECTIVE ON YOU HITTING ON HER. true. most of the time, a
chick is interested in you for the time being... for
that night... while she is fighting with her man... while her man is
out of
town... just after she caught him cheating... the window of
opportunity is
often very small and you have to make your moves on the spot or by the
time you
call her with the number you closed her with, she doesn't even
remember who you
are, much less wants to suck you off. your point is valid as well.
many times
a chick isn't interested in you AT ALL. she is merely entertaining
your
conversation to pass time and get social proof that "this guy wants me
everyone... look! look!" if she gives her number, she knows she is
not going
to go out with you ever and figures that after a couple of times, you
will get
a clue and move on. if she kisses you, it may just be to get that
feeling of
being desired by a man. many times, your rap is OVER before you even
start it
because chicks come into the place knowing that they have a boyfriend
that they
are satisfied with... but will STILL accept your drinks so she can
keep her
money in her pocket.2001/03/13

APPROACHING HBS. that's true. that feeling of nervousness that you
get when you are around a
HOT chick is what you are looking for. that's the reason you are out
there
sarging in the first place :) what you need to do is spend your time
when you
see her figuring out HOW you are going to sarge her. figure out
things about
her, intuitions, figure out topics like what she is wearing and where
she
bought it, figure out potential flaws in her character, figure out
things that
might be missing in her life... make yourself busy preparing for war
in order
to go out there and pull this bitch and you will not have time to
freak out
about how good she looks. those feelings you get are an indicator
that you are
going to have to be on top of your game for this one and that if you
win this
one, the potential rewards are GREAT compared to a 7.5 or an 8.
2001/03/13

THE NON-APPROACH. sometimes, the MOST potent way to sarge a chick is
NOT to sarge her.
sometimes, the move that seperates you from the crowd is NOT trying to
fuck
her... not for the AFC reason of being AFRAID to try to fuck her...
but for the
PUA reason of letting her know that you don't NEED her sex although
she is very
sexy to you... she can not use her sexuality to control you. or even
better...
that you refuse to fuck her because... 2001/02/16

THE PROBLEM WITH EASY CHICKS. I saw that documentary. they had a
spider-pattern diagram showing which kid
had sex with which kid. those fuckers would sit around watching the
porno
channel and whatever came on the porno channel, they had to do it...
even if
there were two guys there instead of girls. almost the WHOLE TOWN
came down
with the same disease in relatively the same time, the kids anyway,
not the
parents. that's the DOWNSIDE of all this incredible availability of
chicks.
if they are available to you NOW, they were available to another guy
last night
and another guy the night before. it's like having HUNDREDS of
community
property bitches. even the chicks that were into serial monogamy
weren't much
safer than the "whores". 2001/02/06

ALL THE SAME. bitches are bitches, the more you meet, the more you
learn this and act
accordingly 2001/02/09

SCREW APPEARANCE. physical perfection is NOTHING. you will not
realize that until you reach your
PU goals. I used to say all the time that I would love to be with a
really
good-looking chick, REGARDLESS of what her personality is. what I
should have
said was that I will FUCK a chick regardless of her personality. as
far as
being in a "relationship" with one, you are going to NEED a compatible
personality, or there will be clashes and conflicts.

HUMOUR. dude

you consider KISSING to be a ONS? :/

that's more like a ZNS... ZERO-night-stand :) 2001/02/04

POWER IN EXCHANGE... definitely. when I first started researching
D/s, I thought it was about
TAKING power, but it is really about power EXCHANGE. you are GIVEN
the power
in the relationship by the sub... in return you offer her trust,
safety,
guidance, protection... to whom much is given, much is required. if
the chick
really gets off on this, she may be hard to shake loose because she is
really
the one running the show and maniac will find that out as soon as a
crisis
arises. 2001/02/04

OR ELSE TROUBLE GETTING RID OF HER. that's absolutely right. you want
to screen out psychos and chicks that want a
different relationship than you do. you also want to elicit her
values and
find out who you have to be to lay her quickly. all this needs to
happen
BEFORE you lay the chick or else you mayhave trouble getting rid of
her after
the fact. 2001/02/04

PACING AND COMMANDING. that is what I get after I pace a chick for
long enough that she BELIEVES that
my thought process work EXACTLY like her thought processes. it is
really hard
for them to argue against anything I tell or request them to do,
because they
know that I am right about so many things AND I am using their own
(previously
elicited) language, so that they would basically be arguing against
themselves
to deny me. 2001/02/03

LEADING THEIR MINDS. ok. I see. that's really interesting. it doesn't
even have to do with sex... just the ability to guide them on mental
vacations to the beach or to the congo :) that makes them want to be
around you more AND want to give you pleasure in return for the
pleasure you are giving her... also, as incentive to keep doing what
you do to her, and think of her FIRST, next time you want to go out
with a chick. 2001/02/03

[TONS LOST]

REWARDS.
the formula is the same as seduction. find out what she LIKES and
give it to
her as rewards for good behavior. it is particular to each chick. if
the girl
you have really likes food, then take her out to dinner. if she likes
sports,
take her to a game. personally, I rely on the basics, personality and
the
ability to lead her imagination, but mostly to turn her on sexually
and give
her a time that she doesn't normally have with just anyone... even
when she's
out on a date with them. 2001/02/03

FIGURE OUT HER FANTASY. she is not going to bring this up to her
husband because if HE
thinks she is a FREAK, he might retract his benefits and then she will
be in a
bad position. then, here I come, and a-la-David-Shade, I elicit her
fantasy,
validate it and tell her I still "respect" ;) her after finding out
about her
fetishes, take her hand and lead her into "our world" where she can
fulfull her
fantasy... with me, within our own plastic bubble where NONE of the
external
world exists at all. she can be whoever she wants to be with me and I
will
still see her as the same person when we come back from our vacation
into
fantasy... 2001/02/02

MARRIED VS. SINGLE. that's right. this works in my favor as well.
this is why married chicks are
easier than single chicks. married chicks have ONE OPTION for sex.
single
chicks can get it anywhere. married chicks have limited opportunities
to meet
and be alone with men that they really want to fuck. take that
urgency and add
scarcity and you have a bitch for the evening... kinda like a rental
car :)

RAFC. Reframing life and get HBs. 2001/02/01

MIGHT AS WELL REREAD THESE ONES

2001/02/04 ONS definition? alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/04 Re: HBitaly lay report alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/04 Re: 8 Spoked Seduction Wheel alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/04 Re: LSE chick (head) case stud alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/04 Re: I must not know what a "da alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/04 Re: Alphahot1 in New York Cit alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/04 Re: Question for NYC and all alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/04 Re: I wanna be raped! A Psychi alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/04 Re: I must not know what a "da alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/03 Re

MAYBE THESE TOO. CHECK DATES.

2001/02/10 Re: Mrsex4unyc what do you thi alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/10 Re: This is going to be a diff alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/09 NYC: giving numbers vs scarcit alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/09 Re: Went out, made out, second alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/09 Re: This is going to be a diff alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/06 Re: Kids (the film) alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/06 Re: Kids (the film) alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/05 Re: bitch report and the case alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/05 Re: Re: Help with Strippers alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/05 Re: bitch report and the case alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/04 Re: Framing HEEEELP!!! alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/04 Re: How does this guy get thro alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/04 Re: Framing HEEEELP!!! alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/04 Re: HBitaly lay report alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/04 Re: I must not know what a "da alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/04 Re: How do I deal with friends alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/04 Re: Opinions: Monogamy alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/04 "take" her alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC

SIGH AND THESE TOO.
2001/02/02 Re: LSE chick (head) case stud alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/01 Re: I must not know what a "da alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/01 Re: I must not know what a "da alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/01 Re: I must not know what a "da alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/01 Re: I must not know what a "da alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/01 Re: NYC: "men" that get abused alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/01 Re: LSE chick (head) case stud alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/01 Re: LSE chick (head) case stud alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/01 Re: Lite & Breezy? alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/01 Re: I wanna be raped! A Psychi alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/01 Re: I must not know what a "da alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/02/01 Re: I must not know what a "da alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/01/31 Re: I must not know what a "da alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/01/31 Re: I must not know what a "da alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/01/31 Re: Keeping pivot from PU or b alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/01/31 Re: LSE chick (head) case stud alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/01/31 NYC: "men" that get abused alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/01/31 Re: formhandle: wing issues alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/01/30 formhandle: wing issues alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/01/30 NYC: ss'ers make better husban alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/01/30 Re: Re: I must not know what alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/01/30 Re: NYC: LSE tactics alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/01/30 Re: Formhandle decides to do a alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/01/28 Re: Do pivots need to be hot? alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/01/27 Re: Why ASF means never having alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/01/27 Re: Why ASF means never having alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/01/27 Re: Why ASF means never having alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/01/27 Re: Lying Girl alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC
2001/01/27 Re: I must not know what a "da alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC

PIVOTS AND PARTIES. this is true also because all useless chicks
become pivots and suddenly you
have more party invitations than you can possibly attend. you have to
figure
which one is going to get you more chicks on the roster then attend
that one.
obviously, I NEVER take my MLTR out when I am meeting other chicks so
I don't
have to interrupt if something good turns up and I don't have to kick
myself if
a chick wants me to take her home :) 2001/01/26

LOOK AT THIS SITUATION. >Guys I have to say it hurt. Last night it was
really painful to think she
was fucking the hunk and that she'll dump me the next day. I was
*this*
close to call her/write an email with "don't go."

same idea was in the movie "boiler room". you make your pitch, set up
the op
for the client, then SHUT THE FUCK UP until the client makes a
decision. if
you waver, they know they can wait you out on ANY issue and your power
in the
situation is GONE. you have gone from seller with the great op in
your hands
that you are SHARING with the client to BEGGAR for his money, giving
deals in
order to make the sale instead of relying on the VALUE of what you are
selling
and KNOWING that if the client doesn't buy, the NEXT client will.
either way,
you are reaching your desired outcome tonight. she is going to be IN
or OUT!

READ THIS. http://fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=1&mn=98051149287945
[THIS IS WHY WE STUDY THIS]

PURPOSE OF GAIM AND IDEAL CHICK. one of these days after meeting
HUNDREDS of chicks and not wanting to keep any
of them, you are going to meet one that you want to keep and you will
put your
tactics to work and she will be in the palm of your hand and
eventually slip
through. when you know how that feels and you are a STUDENT of "the
game", you
will wonder WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? and how can you avoid this in the
future.

the real obsession is NOT with the singular chick... it is with her
TYPE of
girl because I lost her and I will lose THE NEXT ONE TOO unless I
improve my
game. 2001/01/25

MAKING HER THE BUYER. a wing of mine does this
one-and-done style of taking a chick out and showing her a really good
time and
then not calling her again so that she is forced to be alone OR go out
with
inferior guys until she calls him WANTING to go out with him again.
then he
plays it how he wants it because SHE is the BUYER... and he gets to
set the
price :) 2001/01/25

MORE ON THE ATTITUDE. *I* am the prize and I make that CLEAR to all
chicks that look good enough and
WONDER who is selling and who is buying between the two of us.
2001/01/25

DOESNT CARE ABOUT PAST RECREATION. since I don't care about chicks
past recreation, it can't be obvious to me HOW
OBVIOUS this is to other people. 2001/01/25

The more the man changes his young girlks, so his yang will increase:
ten girls in one night are a wonderful thing. " - go fung mi go

SMELL FEAR. the same way dogs can "smell fear" if you are afraid of
them, chicks can too.
they can "smell it" if you are scared to offend them or if you NEED
them to get
sex for tonight or if you are uncomfortable talking to chicks at all.
the MAIN
way I let chicks know I'm not desperate is that I am NEVER careful
when I am
dealing with them. it's even WORSE now that I have a steady girl that
I like
sexually AND as a person (my MLTR) because now I REALLY don't give a
fuck what
a chick WANTS or what she's willing to give me or do for me.
REGARDLESS of
what she decides, I am getting laid WHEN I want, HOW I want :)
2001/01/25

NO DESIRE. this is why I can compliment chicks all I like... because I
never hit on them. you would be surprised at the difference between
telling a
girl she has a nice ass and leaving it at that instead of telling her
she has a
nice ass and proceeding to tell her what you want to do with it. what
makes
you look desperate is DESPERATION. ACT LIKE you want to fuck her, but
you
don't NEED to fuck her... NOW!
2001/01/25

WEAR THEM DOWN. I meant over time. some chicks NEED to be worn down
over time. you get to
them little by little and then you get what you want from them. kind
of like
when you are "going out" with a frigid chick and fucking other chicks
while you
wait for her to come around. don't DATE her by any means, just phone
calls now
and then to work on her little by little. I was mentioning this to
counter
your idea that you were going in for ONE more shot. what if you could
lay her
in 5 SHOTS and you only take one? of course you WANT to do her ASAP,
but don't
FOCUS on the KNOCKOUT.. you might want to BOX her or take her to the
decision
in the 12th round. then again, you might want to NEXT her and move on
:) 2001/01/25

RULES FOR CALLING. let's say that I met a chick friday night @ 1am
partying in a smoky, loud bar
and that I # closed her with the intention of calling her sometime to
spend
time with her getting to know her. let's say that I work every
weekday and
spend time with my MLTR after that, so the only time I have for EXTRA
chicks is
on the weekends. let's also say I don't want to do it over the phone
because I
want to see her and feel her. now... do you think I am going to wait
until 8
DAYS from now to see her NEXT SATURDAY? or do you think I am going to
call her
saturday morning (less than 12 hours after meeting her) and tell her I
want to
meet up with her sunday afternoon in the park? which one shows more
interest
on my part? do you think she will see me as desperate? why? I am
calling her
to hang out... not to fuck her. what is desperate about that? I am
fitting
HER into the small amount of time that *I* have for her. matter of
fact, I
wouldn't even wait THAT LONG to set up with her. if I knew the
parameters we
set up were the case, I would tell her FRIDAY NIGHT that I'd like to
get
together with her sometime over the weekend in the afternoon. she
MIGHT even
suggest SATURDAY LUNCH... 12 HOURS after I met her. do you think I'm
going to
pass that up because someone told me that I shouldn't call a chick for
three
days? that's retarded :)

the point is that you look desperate if you ARE desperate or if you
don't give
her any reason to believe that you aren't. chicks know DAMN WELL that
I'm not
desperate by the time I am leaving them for the night, so I feel free
to call
them whenever I want... INCLUDING later on that night, if she gave me
her cel
number :) 2001/01/24

SCARCITY. scarcity is easy if you can figure out what it is that she
NORMALLY gets when
she meets guys and what is missing from what she WANTS when she meets
guys. 2001/01/24

URGENCY. JUST FIELD EXPERIENCE. I will think about this more. I
always establish scarcity because I am unique
and approach chicks like the objects I SEE them as instead of
princesses that
hold some kind of gold staff that I am trying to sneak out from under
their bed
and escape the fucking pyramid with :) I say things to them that they
would
NEVER expect and it will be a long time before they meet someone like
me again.
for the same reason, I have never concentrated on establishing
URGENCY,
because I don't FEEL urgency. I am just playing with them and if I
get them, I
get them. if I don't I still got field experience. whatever. I need
incorporate some form of urgency in my styles. 2001/01/24

-------

2001/01/24 Re: NYC: LSE tactics alt.seduction.fast
MrSex4uNYC

----

HOW SHE FEELS I don't want her to trust me. I want her to enter a
mental/emotional state
where she wants to get fucked and then I want her to get down into
doggie-position. ok, so I am joking there, but bitches are not that
smart.
they don't pay that much attention to detail. all they are paying
attention to
is HOW THEY FEEL because of your presence. what if her "not trusting
me" makes
her FEEL "this guy is untrustworthy... dangerous... he might fuck me
at any
time... I feel horny" :) fuck what she THINKS. it's all about what
she
feels.2001/05/14

LYING. oh please. bitches can lie right to your face with STUNNING
authenticity! I
have had chicks lie I mean RIGHT IN MY FACE... INCHES AWAY and I had
no idea
they were lying until the truth came out down the line. in this case,
it
really doesn't matter for your PU, but beware of this shit. I have
had chicks
tell me stories several times and then the latest time, MORE
INFORMATION slips
out than she gave me before because she FORGETS exactly what she told
who :/ 2001/02/03

YOU ARE GOLD THEY ARE TILE. the funny thing is that I do all this
stuff NATURALLY! I didn't see it as
useful, but I will RUN A CHICK OVER if she doesn't STRONGLY, ACTIVELY
defend
herself [mentally] from me. I do things to her because I want to. I
say what
I want to. I laugh in their faces when they tell me they were hurt by
what I
said. the sort of laugh that says "HA! you actually thought I would
give a
fuck about what you just said?" I EXPECT people to follow the orders
that I
give, because I wouldn't have said ANYTHING if I wasn't 100% SURE that
I am
right or if I didn't have the AUTHORITY to give the orders around
here. matter
of fact, now that I consider it, I DEFINITELY scored a couple of fucks
because
of asserting my natural authority over a chick. what happened in the
times
that I can remember is that I got disgusted with the chicks for acting
like
they wanted some and then acting like they didn't and I took on an
obvious "go
fuck yourself" tone and started ordering them around, and to my
surprise, they
did THE FUCK what I told them to do! I figured the chicks were just
crazy and
never thought anything of it again. what REALLY happened is that they
were NOT
conditioned to respond to my regular "I like you, let's have sex"
tactics, but
snapped to attention when my mentality became "you fucking bitch...
just take
off your fucking clothes or get the fuck out!" 2001/01/23

AMOUNT CHICKS GET HIT ON. let's do the math:
how many times per day does a HB9.5 get HIT ON?
multiply that by *5* because that's how long you left her out there
add [ 2 * how many hits she takes while hanging out on a weekend
afternoon]
add [ 2 * how many hits she took in the bars/clubs weekend nights]

NOW do you see what happened to your rapport? just going to work,
being at
work, and coming home from work, my MLTR gets hit on AT LEAST 5 times
a day AND
she dresses down to avoid more hits because they annoy her. assuming
HB9.5
gets hit on 5 times a day by 5 days, that's AT LEAST 25 GUYS that
tried to
challenge your rapport... ASSUMING she never set foot in a bar or club
over the
weekend OR went shopping! to make matters worse, the weekend is when
everyone
goes out on DATES. assuming she accepted the rap from one of the 15
hypothetical guys that approached her before saturday night, she may
have even
gone on a DATE before she was supposed to meet you today. you know
what's even
WORSE? she might have gotten FUCKED during those 5 DAYS that you left
her out
there :) you would be surprised in the change in the interest level
between a
HORNY chick and a SEXUALLY SATISFIED chick.

now I could be COMPLETELY WRONG about ALL of this shit, but even if I
am, this
is a good example for you guys. this is WHY you are supposed to do
this shit
FAST and reap the benefits WHILE she is still in state. there is a
TOTAL
difference between getting a chick to LIKE YOU ONE NIGHT and getting
her to be
DEVOTED TO YOU. it jsut so happens that at this point, my MLTR is
DEVOTED to
me, so it really doesn't matter if she gets hit on 20 times a day or
more.
when I FIRST started sarging her though, ANY GUY with access to her
could have
undermined and DEFEATED my rap. I would have had to settle for some
inferior
chick to her that is nowhere near compatible with me, but good for sex
only.
all you needed to lose HB9.5 was for ONE GUY to turn her on as much as
or more
than you did. all you needed was for her to score ONE raging orgasm
at the
hands of the next man. there is going to be FIERCE COMPETITION for
8.5s and
up. do not lay back and believe that one day's worth of rapport is
going to
LAND you a chick... ANY chick. 2001/01/24

COMMAND RESPECT. the way I see it is COMMAND RESPECT. period. if she
respects you and you are
showing her a great time, she will do what needs to be done to remain
in your
presence whether you respect her INTERNALLY or not. I like the idea
of
commanding respect because that solves your "soft" and "tough"
tightrope. you
can be soft to her as long as she knows that if she fucks up... you
get TOUGH!

"be nice... until it's time to NOT be nice"
~ Swayze - RoadHouse ~ 2001/01/22

MAKING HER FEEL. (HOW??) make her BELIEVE she went to paris, or give
her the FEELINGS that
are just as good as a trip to paris based on the values you have
elicited from
her and your getting to know her mind instead of just her body.
2001/01/22

TALKING TO COOL PEOPLE. right. spend time with other people and talk
to other cool people, ESPECIALLY
chicks because you will only gain status in her eyes and she has no
right to
ask you to pay more attention to her. 2001/01/22

FIND. it's an INCREDIBLE advantage having girls accept you on your
looks alone as
opposed to having to fight your way in to get a CHANCE to talk to her,
let
alone fuck her. that is why I mentioned it on the NG. things that
work for me
are sometimes because the chick likes me FROM THE BEGINNING and pretty
much
ANYTHING I would have said (within reason) would have gotten me the
girl. I
try to keep my comments GENERAL though, as if I did not have that
advantage...
though it does seep through in my attitude about chicks being
expendable. 2001/01/21

WHAT WE ARE LEARNING HERE. my advice is to study study study! it's
like chess openings. I have SO MANY
branches that I can IMMEDIATELY take a chick down in a conversation
and I know
the PSYCHOLOGY behind why I am asking what I am asking and what her
REALLY mean and where I should take her next in order to be efficient
in my
sarge. I might go from the weather to last weekend's weather to who
did she
spend last weekend with to how long has she been with her boyfriend to
where
did she meet him to "I know how it is to be totally sexually satisfied
all the
time... it's GREAT isn't it?"... : 2001/01/21

NO SPECIAL FLOWER.
that seems too simple to be true, but I can tell a chick she's
BEAUTIFUL or
SEXY or that her titties look great or I want to fuck her. it makes
no
difference because BEFORE I do that, I let her know that she is NOT a
special
and unique snowflake. she knows that she has no power over me
REGARDLESS of
what I tell her, good or bad. once she accepts that I am not AFC, I
have the
green light to do or say ANYTHING I want to her. she knows her only
option is
to get with the program, get mad about it, or leave. 2001/01/21

NO PAY FOR TRANSIT :) remember when I was telling you you shouldn't
have paid for that bitch to get
on the bus? :) 2001/01/21

GREAT STORY. he WAS dressed better :) overall, I could SEE that she
could SEE how
happy my MLTR was and how that COULD have been her if she had played
her cards
right! I ran into her a couple of months later and found out that she
broke up
with the guy that I met at the restaurant with her and that she was
currently
ALONE... I repeat... A-L-O-N-E! :) I chatted with her lightly for a
while,
being L&B as the RulesChickies would say :) and then I left. she
actually
congratulated me on still being with MLTR, but I know as I was
leaving, she was
saying "FUCK! if ONLY I hadn't tried to PLAY HIM for some CHUMP
CHANGE! I
could be living LARGE like his girl :(" 2001/01/21

RANDOM GOOD TID BITS. hehehe I must be enlightened already because I
understand this :) OF COURSE
they are doing what they think is in their best interest. so are
golddiggers.
they think their best interest is getting money. seriously though,
sometimes
when you are pushed, you have to bend with it and deflect the push.
sometimes
you even have to fall down and let the pusher LAND ON YOU because you
are
trying to shield her from injuring herself with her programmed tactics
and
beliefs... SOMETIMES though, you have to meet force with force.
sometimes, the
best offense is a good DEFENSE! sometimes, when a "woman" (for your
benefit)
pushes you for conscious or SUBCONSCIOUS reasons, you need to push her
back
(mentally) so fucking hard that she jars loose from that BULLSHIT she
came with
in the first place! I am a confrontational person, as you can tell by
now in
this post :) most people

MAKE HER BELIEVE. that's right too... women want to be seduced BY THE
GUY THEY WANT TO BE SEDUCED
BY. our job is to find out the qualities of that guy and make her
BELIEVE that
YOU ARE THAT MAN THAT SHE WANTS TO SEDUCE HER so that it is a win-win
situation. : 2001/01/18

HER STATE OF MIND. as you know, that's because their emotional state
is more important than
anything else in an excercise like this. you fuck up their state and
you can
forget fucking chicks... just like if they don't want to fuck, you
change their
state to the proper one for them and then go for it in that context.
2001/01/17

SUMMARY OF ROCKS AND GOLD. it is simply saying that the END VALUE for
a chick
(as a sweeping generalization) of a relationship is the companionship
and the
sex is INCIDENTAL... whereas the END VALUE for a guy (as a sweeping
generalization) of a relationship is the SEX, and the companionship is
incidental. 2001/01/17

A GUY DIDNT GET HE WAS DOING WELL.
so this chick is with this guy and they look like a nice couple. she
is
hanging on his arm like she likes him A LOT and he is opening doors
for her and
takes her out and shows her a good time... not in a supplicating
fashion,
because this is different... these people are out together because of
a mutual
friend, so that was his JOB to show her a good time. I am watching
the date
and it is going well. she is OBVIOUSLY interested in him, as a friend
AND
romantically. then they do these side shots where they take each
person to the
side and get their opinions about how the date is going so far. THIS
GUY tells
the camera that the date is not going well, when the date is going
PERFECTLY!!!!!! I mean he could NOT have been in a better position
with the
chick. she was relaxed, following him, touching him, laughing,
getting drunk
with him by MAKING HIM do shots with her, making eye-contact and
keeping it...
so ALL this guy had to say for the girl is that she is VERY
ATTRACTIVE, but her
energy is low... she isn't very into him. AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC
AFC AFC
OMG!!!! I couldn't FUCKING believe it! how was it that I saw he had
her
completely (which she confirmed at the post-date wrapup) and he felt
at the
same time that she was not "digging" him? every time they asked him
something
about the chick, he talked about how she LOOKED how she LOOKED... even
the
matchmaker told us he said she was VERY ATTRACTIVE. he even said that
he felt
uncomfortable at times and hoped she felt the same way too... then
they cut to
her and she was saying that she loved the ENTIRE date and had NO
problems with
it at all :) I thought this would be of use to our AFC population
here, so I
will tell you guys something that you may be missing when you are
sarging...

ACT AS IF. that's why I keep telling guys to ACT AS IF! even if you
are AFC, ACT AS IF
you have more bitches. I know it's tough because you can't really
comprehend
how it feels and what you would really DO if you had other bitches
than the one
you are trying to lay RIGHT NOW. that is also the reasoning behind
"fuck 10
other bitches". it's not the FUCKING them that is important... it's
having
more irons in the fire, so that if one starts acting stupid, ignore
her while
you work on the others. 2001/01/16

GET THEM EMOTIONAL THEN EJECT. that was a valient effort guys, BUT it
was a waste of your time, except for an
example to the rest of us and entertainment :) You. Can. Not. Reason.
With.
Bitches! hahahahaha :) just push their states and eject when you
have them
wanting more, so they take the bait, then you reel them in. 2001/01/16

THE PURPOSE OF NLP. it is true that this sort of POSTURING for an AFC
is not congruent with his
true self, however, you are underestimating the value of SETTING
FRAMES and
stepping into that frame. NLP isn't only about getting CHICKS to do
what you
want them to do... it is about getting YOU to do what you want to do.
2001/01/15

ELICIT ELICIT ELICIT that is a concise version of what I was trying to
tell telembe. she doesn't
UNDERSTAND that we can MAKE HER fall in love with us because WE
understand her
internal processes better than she does. by eliciting values and
feeding them
back to her, she subconsciously "understands" that THIS is the guy she
has been
looking for, and "falls in love" accordingly... and QUICKLY! :)

THE TYPE OF CHICKS TO GO FOR VIZ-A-VIZ STDS. chicks tend to WANT to
give me sex, so although I always use protection, I am
GLAD and THANKFUL that I never caught anything from a chick. I tend
to get
chicks that know a lot of AFCs and have mediocre sex if at all.
chicks like
this don't have too much motivation to fuck all the time, and the REAL
PREDATORS aren't after them because they don't hang out in the same
circles.
most chicks that I meet go to work, to the gym, out to eat at
restaurants,
maybe to a bar or two, on vacations overseas, and tend to get involved
in
"relationships" where they cut themselves off sexually to any guy
except their
"boyfriend" for a few months before they realize that they hate their
guts and
never want to see them again. the chicks aren't too exposed to the
more
STD-dangerous elements, and though they give me sex QUICK... they
don't meet
too many guys like me, so they see me as an OPPORTUNITY instead of the
NORM.
then again, I'm sure they consider me a whore and would be less
interested in
my health than they would someone that they think is all about them
etc etc. 2001/01/13

LYING. because of that, chicks will look for certain traits that you
JUST DO NOT HAVE.
lying to them and making it look like YOU ARE THE MAN that they want
to fuck
ALLOWS THEM to relax and let you fuck them which is what will REALLY
make them
happy in the end. after that, you can be as truthful as you like...
unless you
are a really HORRIBLE person. you don't want your TRUE SELF to
outweigh your
SEXUAL VALUE to her :) 2001/01/13

TD QUOTE you are NOT a special and unique snowflake.
you are NOT your job
you are NOT how much money you have in your wallet
you are NOT the fine bitch on your arm
tomorrow's breakfast will be the best you have ever tasted
in this room, I see some of the greatest BITCH-FUCKERS the world has
ever
known... pumping gas, waiting tables
sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

I look like you want to look, I fuck like you want to fuck
-T.D.- 2001/01/13

PUT IT IN PERSPECTIVE. also, look at the bright side :) SEVEN chicks
have thought enough of YOU or
your PERSONALITY (or alcoholic beverages ;-) to lay down with you and
give you
their bodies. I see guys in NYC every day that I SWEAR... short of
prosttitution, they will NEVER get laid... NEVER! horrible faces,
fucked-up
bodies, WHATEVER. you have "conquered" SEVEN chicks and they have and
WILL
conquer NONE! 2001/01/11

SCREENING AND STDs. . that's what's good about SCREENING. you can
look for
patterns of behavior like getting drunk and turning into a whore, but
being a
prude otherwise, that make her a good candidate for some guy fucking
her
without a condom or her getting fucked by some guy that she doesn't
know
ANYTHING about, but he happened to be there and looking good to her
when she
was drunk. of course, we can't SCREEN good liars any better than a
chick can
tell if a guy is talking to her for the pussy or not, so it is STILL a
crapshoot, but you can use your instincts from field experience and
know that
as quickly as she is ready to give you her pussy, she gave it to some
other guy
just as quickly yesterday... or perhaps just before she came out to
the bar :/ 2001/01/11

REJECTION. that is all a matter of the numbers game. the more chicks
you meet that reject
you, the less you will care because it is REGULAR.

I reject HUNDREDS of chicks
every day as I pass them in the streets by not acknowledging them at
all or
greeting them. should I speak to ALL chicks that want to meet me? no.
neither
should ALL chick speak to me that *I* want to meet. they are merely
screening
themselves out for me. 2001/01/10

TOO MANY TO COUNT. I can't understand HOW
these guys know how many chicks they fucked, though I believe them
because some
people just like to keep stats like that. 2001/01/10

***AGREE = CONNECTION/ DISAGREE = MOVE EMOTIONS. you know the drill...
elicit her values. she will eventually take a stand on
something and then you can push her pro or con. you can either take
her side
of things and MAGNIFY it so that she feels like she has a lot in
common with
you OR you can argue against her so she feels like she has never met
anyone
that she disliked so quickly as you :) the value of EITHER ONE is
that you
have moved her to EMOTIONS and that is what she will remember about
you. she
will remember that YOU moved her and the rest of the guys in the party
did not.

KNOWING VS. HOPING. I KNOW I
am going to do these things as opposed to MANY guys that go into a
social
situation HOPING that they are going to do these things. you are
right that it
has a snowball effect, because chicks can TELL that I don't give a
fuck about
them, and that I am interesting and have some unique and radical
ideas. they
latch onto the EXCITEMENT that I can make them feel (whether they love
me or
hate me) because they are EMOTION JUNKIES. 2001/01/10

EJECT AT THE PEAK OF THE FUN. I'm pretty sure it was Mystery who said
to eject at the PEAK of the fun. I
actually laughed reading about your conversations fizzling out then
your trying
to close hahaha. I used to do that a long time ago. talk talk talk
talk talk
talk talk... you are only talking to DEMONSTRATE your value to her in
the
future OR to get her to fuck right there. you are NOT carrying on a 2
hour
conversation with some bitch you just met and haven't even screened
yet :)

get her interested then bail or eject her.2001/01/09

LONG TERM FRIENDS. that :)

my goals in sarging are to meet chicks that I think are HOT AS HELL
(looks-wise) that I also like as HUMAN BEINGS so we can become
LONG-TERM
FRIENDS. my side-action is doing PU wherever they occur in my daily
travels.
maniac's goal seems to be meeting cuties and fucking them... period.
since
each of us knows what we want, we use the style that best fits and
then run
with it. 2001/01/09

ART OF WAR :)you have the entire MAP of your social
possibilities laid out before you and you have to approach it like a
military
excercise. in the big cities, your options are ENDLESS. there is no
telling
HOW MANY bitches you are going to meet or HOW GOOD they are going to
look. on
top of that, if the event you go to is unproductive, you can hit the
streets or
any bar and double or triple the number of encounters immediately.
2001/01/09

GREAT ATTITUDE. much has been posted recently... mostly by chicks and
chick-substitutes about
"fairness" in a relationship. things about cheating... things about
respecting
the woman... things about QUALITY women not wanting MLTR... things
about what
SHE feels or what SHE wants in the relationship, etc. etc.

all that shit is irrelevant UNLESS you are that type of guy that gives
a fuck.
as most of you can tell by now... *I* DON'T give a fuck. fuck
fairness. that
is NOT what this is about. I do not get with chicks so I can be fair
to them.
I get with chicks because I want to fuck them. I see some form of
entertainment in them and I pursue that. I own a microwave oven. I
do not ASK
if the microwave wants to cook me something :) if I owned a dog, I
would NOT
ask it IF it wants to shit on the FLOOR, or out in the back yard.

granted, the MAJORITY of guys that have a SO strive to COMPROMISE with
her. I
am interested in making my chicks HAPPY, but COMPROMISE is out of the
question.
if it SEEMS to be a compromise, that is because I have CHANGED MY MIND
and
DECIDED to do what she wants me to do. either way, the decisive
action is MINE
because I have the power in the relationship. a chick that is fucking
with me
is MY BITCH because SHE WANTS TO BE MY BITCH. she has to make a trade
with me.
she has to trade me UNLIMITED USE OF HER BODY in return for the
GUARANTEE that
I will be RESPONSIBLE with it, and "do right by her" making the sex
GREAT for
BOTH OF US and making sure she remains SAFE at all times. I am a
natural
DOMINANT and I have no time or interest in negotiating with bitches
once I have
decided to accept them. SURE, there are MILLIONS of bitches that will
not go
for this :) that means they are not compatible with me and need to
look
ELSEWHERE to get their sex and companionship. the girls that ARE
compatible
with me are treated to the best time possible, including LOTS of
emotional,
mental and physical stimulation ;) I am offering PLEASURE to the
chick and all
she has to do is SUBMIT to me, and I will guarantee her that she will
GROW TO
ENJOY BEING MY BITCH!

do NOT confuse this attitude with HATING women... I do not. Kate can
tell you
that I LOVE WOMEN :) that does not mean, however that I am looking to
be equal
partners with them. *I* can make it fun and exciting for THE BOTH OF
US... all
she has to do is take my hand and follow MY LEAD. IF she cannot do
that, then
I will be restricted in MY ABILITY to please her, and it will NOT be
worth my
time or effort, because part of MY pleasure is PLEASING her >:)

too much is being made on this particular NG about fairness and
equality in
"relationships". this is NOT alt.relationship.fast. this IS
alt.seduction.fast. the point, IMO is getting from MEETING bitches to
FUCKING
bitches. going from NO BITCHES to SEVERAL BITCHES or one LTR or
WHATEVER you
define as success with chicks. I am not advocating anyone accepting
MY style
at all. go deep inside and see what works for you. try different
styles and
see what is CONGRUENT with how you REALLY ARE as a person, then work
with that
to the best of your ability. this is why I tell people NOT to use
just any old
style that they see posted here. you have "flower and candy" type
guys wanting
to be BADBOYS because they see that it gets results. that is fine if
you can
ACT like a badboy, but it becomes exhausting. I have TRIED being a
"flowers
and candy" guy :) I have tried being a "dinner and a movie" guy :)
what did I
feel on those nights? "why am I here watching a movie with this bitch
IN
PUBLIC instead of fucking her, which is the only reason I called her
in the
first place?" it feels like a waste of time and money to me. I have
TRIED
being a heartfelt-feelings type of guy... it isn't ME.

*I* am a REAL BADBOY >:) I am completely self-sufficient. I don't
need
admiration. I don't need "love". I don't need someone to COOK or
CLEAN for
me. all I require from a bitch is ENTERTAINMENT! when I want it and
NOT when
I DON'T want it. fuck all this "relationship" shit. fuck all this
"committment" shit. I am committed to my FRIENDS... male AND female.
I don't
give a fuck about some bitch I meet in a bar and want to fuck
doggie-style. I
don't give a fuck about the cashier at the store that smiles at me. I
don't
give a fuck about the chick that wants to marry me and have my
children. I
don't give a fuck about the chick that wants me to live with her. I
live in
NYC. there are at least 100,000 attractive bitches in this town. I
COULD
"date" a different chick EVERY NIGHT and NEVER repeat. bitches are
expendable.
what is NOT expendable is a guy OR a chick that you are TRULY
COMPATIBLE with.
those people are called FRIENDS. I love my friends, and they love me
too :)
I have NO NEED for LOVE from ONE BITCH because I am fucking her. that
shit
makes NO sense whatsoever.

on the NG, there are LOTS of desired outcomes. some of us want to
fuck a
different bitch every night. some of us want to land ONE great bitch
and we
will be satisfied. some of us want to get married. some of us want
MLTR.
some of us just want to know how to manipulate bitches for our
personal
enjoyment. I say ASF is useful for ALL of us. just recognize that
LIFE IS NOT
FAIR! if a chick doesn't want to be MY BITCH, she doesn't have to.
she will
get NO BENEFITS from me whatsoever and is FREE to pursue OTHER GUYS
that she
thinks she can get the same value from. Christie Brinkley married
Billy
Joel??? LIFE IS NOT FAIR! clinton gets his dick sucked by fat
bitches in the
oval office... now his wife is a senator??? LIFE IS NOT FAIR!

I suggest to all those who clamor about "what about the bitches?" that
they
pursue LIKE-MINDED men. if you want to be RESPECTED, get a man that
RESPECTS
WOMEN. if you want hot sex, get a guy that can fuck. if you want to
laugh,
get a guy with a sense of timing and delivery. but if you cross over,
and
expect things from guys who TELL YOU that they CAN NOT and WILL NOT
respect you
or treat you as an equal or "love" you or just fuck only you or marry
you or
even keep their dicks out of your sister's mouth, then you will be
miserable
until you eventually JUST FUCK OFF! :) 2001/01/09

AVAILABILITY. for every FINE bitch out there...

there is a guy that is TIRED of fucking her
2001/01/08

ENCOURAGEMENT. when i was an AFC i woulda bent over backwards and
wouldnt
have thought twice about paying. But now that is the last time the
unworthy
and i get together.

keep learning through FIELD EXPERIENCE dude. I found this report so
funny
because it reminds me of things *I* used to do a long time ago and
things that
*I* used to think. I used to tell my friends about how I took a chick
to the
movies and feel accomplished, like I was getting somewhere. it's all
bullshit
dude. tighten up on your DESIRED OUTCOME and spend your time pushing
her in
that direction or realize that she is not worth your time and effort
and NEXT
her. 2001/01/07

CHICKS DONT APPROACH! chicks are NOT bold enough to walk up to you
and say that they like you and
would like to get to know you. they WILL make up DUMB excuses to get
in a
conversation with you and since she FIGURED you were AFC, she thought
that you
would concede the point and parlay that into talking to her.

ask yourself why SHE came up to you? why not her friend? what was
she going
to DO about you pushing her friend? chicks are NOT responsible for
starting
converstions in this society, guys are. she A) walked up to you B)
started a
conversation C)allowed you to convince her she was wrong D) stayed
long
enough for you to TRY to start a conversation E) looked later like
she wanted
you to talk to her.

forget about what bitches SAY... look at what they DO.
2001/01/07

DOESNT WANT ME = FAIL SCREEN! if SHE doesn't want to kiss ME, then my
demonstration of personality/value
FAILED to give her the incentive to WANT ME the way I want her to AND
she is
not willing to follow my lead sexually, so she FAILS my screen for
MLTR... and
I don't need her number. 2001/01/04

GO ONLINE. I would rather get out there and meet six
(6) new bitches the next night than spend the next night talking to
ONE chick
on the phone that may or may NOT give me what I want. then again...
that's why
I like going from IRL to ONLINE... you can chat up as many bitches as
you want
SIMULTANEOUSLY, and you already KNOW what they look like and how they
are
personality-wise :) 2001/01/04

DESMONSTRATION OF PERSONALITY. A) position yourself as someone having
MORE than the ORDINARY things to say or
do.
B) offer her an opportunity to interact with you in the future.
2001/01/04

BUYER/SELLER. holding her attention and getting her interested in you
as a person is a
PREREQUISITE for ANY close at all. until she is interested in you for
SOME
REASON, you are the seller and she is the buyer. as soon as you have
something
she wants, YOU become the buyer and it is up to her to PROVE TO YOU
why you
should share yourself with her ever again. 2001/01/04

REJECTION. ... IGNORING them or walking away smiling.
rejection occurs EVERY TIME there is not a match for someone. every
time you
are at a bar and DON'T talk to the fat chicks... guess what? YOU are
REJECTING
THEM by not DESIRING to meet them like you want to meet the FINE
chicks.

rejection happens all the time... and to some of the BEST people.
it's
NOTHING.

get over it 2001/01/02

PLACES TO SARGE. sarge SHOPPING areas in the daytime. fuck
night-work. bitch-shields are
higher and the chicks that you meet WANT to be out all hours of the
night
instead of AT HOME WITH YOU! think about it. if you meet bitches in
bars, you
often meet alcoholics. if you meet bitches in clubs, they normally
LIKE being
in a club to 3am every weekend-night. 2001/01/02

FUCK LONG CONVERSATIONS!!!!!!!!! oh AB-SO-FUCKING-LUTELY! :) if you
are spending 2 HOURS talking to a chick,
she is PIMPING YOU for conversation and companionship. even if you
are
benefitting from practice at speaking the language, she is benefitting
FAR MORE
than you are. do you know how many chicks would DO ANYTHING to have a
guy talk
to them for 2 hours? many chicks have "boyfriends" that don't talk to
them for
a total of 2 hours A WEEK! and that INCLUDES the time they spend
having sex :)
also, if you are spending 2 hours talking to a chick on the phone, she
is
going to ASSUME that you have NOTHING BETTER TO DO = you are a fucking
CHUMP!
you are not fucking her, and you have NO OTHER BITCHES that you could
talk to
for 2 hours... and then FUCK! you are not only bitch-less... but you
are
LONELY! this is like NEGATIVE social-proof and you will have a HARD
TIME
climbing out of the doghouse after that 2001/01/02

THIS HAS CONVINCED ME THAT THE NEXT GOAL IS MLTR. BECAUSE I have MLTR,
I am tolerant of ANY kinds of chicks because
they have no bearing on whether I get laid or not. they are
completely
inconsequential to me. because of that, I was meeting chicks and
chatting them
up REGARDLESS of their utility to me. I didn't mind being ineffective
and just
practicing styles on them because it is just a passtime and my QUALITY
chick-time is spent with MLTR. however, after responding to maniac's
post, I
realize that being with MLTR has raised the bar so high that I really
don't
want ONS, and I haven't for a long time. I want more MLTRs. I am not
going to
accept chicks any more below that level. I mean I will ONS the chicks
that are
worth that only and I will LJBF chicks that can be used to meet other
chicks
through party invitations and such, but unless a chick seems WORTHY of
MLTR, I
am not going to WASTE my time chatting with her or anything else. I
will take
the 20 minutes or less to assess her personality and after that, I
will either
eject her or if she makes it to the first level of MLTR-worthiness,
pick it up
later on the net or phone and move on to the next rap for the evening.

GIVE AND RECEIVE. no problem dude. I am just giving back to the NG
because every once in a
while, I get something out of it that changes my style and makes me
more
effective. also, when I see someone using higher-level techniques and
running
into the SAME problems I ran into MONTHS ago, like TOO MANY USELESS
BITCHES, I
feel like giving a heads-up so maybe they can avoid reinventing the
wheel. 2001/01/02

DISHONOUR HER. ESPECIALLY in ASIAN society. next
time she asks you for something, make her DISHONOR herself to get it.
tell her
to get on her knees and beg loud enough so that EVERYONE in the area
can see
her begging you for train fare... if she is retarded enough to do
that,let her
beg for a couple of minutes straight... then tell her NO! hahahahaha
:)

CHRIS ROCK. he was right on the money in BOTH of his specials... ALL
AFCs should watch
them... especially the one with the big CR behind him... forget what
the name
of that one is... the first BIG one he had... not bigger and blacker.

then they can realize that they are "in case of emergency... break
glass" : 2001/01/01

GOOD QUESTIONS TO ASK. >If I were to ask you if your kisses were more
romantic or more passionate,
what
would you say?

I like this question :) I can see it being very effective. I will
try it in
the field next time I want to test a chick.

If you were to kiss me right now, which do you think I would feel it
was? 2000/12/31

WHAT CHICKS DO. how about all
the bitches that get drunk and CAN'T REMEMBER IF THEY FUCKED ANOTHER
GUY LAST
NIGHT? how about all the bitches that go out to clubs with their
girlfriends
and fuck guys in the bathroom stalls, clean up, change panties then
come home
to you and slide into bed with a satisfied smile on their faces that
YOU think
came from "a night out with the girls"? how about the bitches that go
bachelorette parties and have strippers there with big dicks that the
bitches
like to SEE if they can fit the guy's dick in their mouths? not to
suck him
off, but just for the FUN of it at a bachelorette party... NOT at a
strip joint
where OTHER PEOPLE can see them and report them... a PRIVATE stripper
for the
girls?

SCREENING. THIS is the information you REALLY need to decide what you
are going to do with
a chick. this tells you how to get to her as well as WHETHER you want
expend the effort at all. personally, if I were screening a chick and
found
out all this shit, I would LJBF her immediately. she is not stable
enough to
handle a sexual relationship at this point. she has no idea even what
it
involves or how it feels or how she is going to change because of it.
sooner
or later she will start to feel more comfortable with her body and
realize that
"love" has nothing to do with fucking and she will be more
knowledgeable and
stable mentally and emotionally and she will know SOMETHING about what
she is
looking for in a LTR or a FB. for now, she needs to go to church and
meet some
HARMLESS men and spend time with them as FRIENDS and see how her body
reacts to
them. she THINKS she wants a BOYFRIEND (ie SEXUAL relationship) but
she is
nowhere near able to handle one at this time. she needs to work on
spending
PLATONIC time with a male FRIEND until she gathers enough information
(since
she still won't have any experience) to move into a PHYSICAL
relationship...
either with this guy or someone else that turns her on. 2000/12/22

EXPERIENCE. because she has no
experience, she CANNOT tell if a guy is "cheating" on her. plus, she
will
ASSUME that since she loves him and he CLAIMS to love her too, that
HIS
expression of love is MONOGAMY, just like hers is. she will NEVER
wonder if he
is fucking other chicks, so she will NEVER catch him. 2000/12/22

TIME FRAME. I am also considering Svengali's idea of spending NO time,
hangout, phone or
otherwise with chicks that I am not involved with sexually, though it
is much
more radical than "no DATES before sex". I like the idea though...
don't know
how feasible it is in the context of value elicitation and quoting,
but
according to Mystery, PU should be done in 25 minutes or less, so
between the
two of them, I should be able to come up with a technique that fits my
personality :) 2000/12/10

OK, GOOD... MEANS NOT END. >solution: assume you arent going to fuck
her. go for the education in the
chat and not the lay. this focus puts your head where it SHOULD be
focused in on the learning curve you must increase. (NOT MMRSEX)

WATCH LANGUAGE CAREFULLY. I used to talk a lot of extra fluff bullshit
garbage myself. I am a natural,
so chicks like it when I come on to them and make things easy for me
to get
them... this is why I got so much practice at listening to myself
speak. I
could SEE when they were breaking state because of some BULLSHIT I
just uttered
because... I was BORED! it did NOT get me closer to my desired
outcome AND
ruined all the work I was doing on her from the beginning. from THEN
on, I
DECIDED to watch EVERYTHING I say to a chick that I am trying to fuck.
EVERYTHING. even if I have to sit there as if I didn't hear what she
said, I
won't say SHIT until I see how I can either MAINTAIN her current
emotional
state or push her farther in the direction I want her to go.

do this for an experiment if you don't believe me. game a chick for
as long as
you like... 30 minutes... an hour...all day if you can... watch her
get DDBL
and trance out. pace her then lead her. push her to the emotional
state you
want her in... then say something fucked up like "bitches are all
stupid" or
something that you feel will DELIBERATELY break her state. now... I
GUARANTEE
you that you will have to work MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH longer to REBUILD
her state
than you worked to DESTROY it. once you understand that, you will
STRIVE to
control and micro-manage ALL your speech.

at the VERY LEAST, you will strive NOT to say something that breaks
her state,
like something useless or irrelevant like "I wonder what time the last
train
leaves here tonight" when you were on the verge of fucking the chick
:) 2000/11/27

SPEACH AND THINKING AHEAD. I fumbled COUNTLESS bitches just from
talking before I understood and DECIDED
to control my language. EVEN if it makes me look slow or liuke I
think too
much, I HONESTLY don't say SHIT unless I can see a couple of steps
down the
line like a chess move to where I can make something GOOD out of what
I am
about to say OR I think I can save it IF she goes down the wrong
branch. it is
really tough at first, but after a while it becomes second nature...
like
typing faster :) 2000/11/27

SAY NOTHING. try it sometime... you WILL see a difference in your
effectiveness. if I have
nothing to say that is going to get me towards my desired outcome, I
say
NOTHING at all. it works BEST with TALKERS though... LISTENERS are
tougher
because YOU have to perform A LOT more. 2000/11/27

HANDLING REJECTION. >How do you keep your ego out of it? Your
self-esteem? Getting knocked
down, or even getting a mild cold-shoulder, doesn't feel like a
challenge
for me. It definitely brings me down. In order to become more
successful,
I've got to find way where rejection doesn't pull down my esteem and
energy
level with it.

atcually, it was a LONG process for me to get around rejection. I
don't really
remember the process because it was so gradual, but you can read about
it on
the newsletters. there is something about "you are offering her an
opportunity, and seeing if she is SMART ENOUGH to take you up on your
offer".
the thing that REALLY did it for me was getting with FINE girls and
having them
be LACKING in bed :( I realized then that just because she LOOKS good
doesn't
mean I am going to enjoy ANYTHING about her besides looking at her.
that
HONEST realization took A LOT of wind out of girls' sails as far as I
was
concerned. I also remember that a MAJOR part was "reframing" the
event of
meeting a chick. I would reframe to "she is dying to meet me" because
noticed that I was perfectly calm meeting girls that I KNEW wanted to
meet me
and only jittery meeting girls that I thought WOULD reject me
regardless of
what I did. another factor is my PHYSICAL game is very strong. the
odds are
GOOD that A) she has NO man B) she has a man that she is NOT giving
sex to C)
she is sexing him, but not often D) she is sexing him often, but it is
only
good for him. the odds are NOT good that she is being sexually
satisfied...
and even if she is, I know that I can create the SAME level of
physical
stimulation for her EVERY TIME! all she could possibly have sexually
only is
EQUAL to what I can do for her and most of the time, much less. plus
I have
the verbal game to carry on a conversation with ANY bitch, so if she
gives me
the chance to talk her out of her pussy... I'm going for it :)
2000/11/25

SCREENING. >When you screen chicks, what
are the main qualities you screen for?

I screen for:
attraction to me
basic sex drive
sexual history/damage
future plans
stalker tendencies
compatability with me mentally and verbally
atheletic desire/care of body
(there are lots of other things I screen for, but they MOSTLY have to
do with
who *I* am as a person and what type of person would I EVER hang out
with? no
bitch has ANY chance if I would never hang out with her if I wasn't
fucking
her) I already know the attraction is there for me or else I wouldn't
be
talking to her at all. I am screening for who she is as a person and
what her
relationship expectations are and what she is bringing to the table.
2000/11/24

IMPORTANCE OF HAVING MLTR. I really love the process is all. I love
the game of GETTING bitches. some
people like to gamble. they don't LIKE to lose money, but they like
that
suspenseful feeling of whether they are going to win or lose. I like
that
about PU. I am happy as soon as I start gaming a bitch because I know
I am
going to get to try my skills out and see if I can defeat her. it's
me against
her for her pussy and sexy dick-sucking lips. I know I can win it...
I just
have to figure out HOW and then is she worth it and then are the
CONSEQUENCES
of getting her attached to me worth it?

at this point though, the MAIN thing that keeps me cool is that I have
a MLTR.
it REALLY doesn't matter WHAT these bitches say to me or do... I am
getting
laid REGARDLESS by a girl I really LIKE being with and that SATISFIES
me
sexually. taking THAT power out of the hands of HBs makes you
invinceable :)
I can get as raunchy as I like with NO FEAR of losing them as pussy
for the
night. it allows me to go out on the edge and STAY there while the
competition
has to pussy-foot around and be nice to her because they are COUNTING
on her
for some temporary sexual satisfaction. I am playing for control of
her
soul... not her pussy for the night. that's what keeps ME excited :)
2000/11/24

ALPHAS THE PRIZE. if an alpha wants an LTR, you'd better be ready to
beat ALL the other women
that want him out in ANY category he chooses. if she sucks you have
to swallow
AND deep-throat. if she lets him fuck her, you have to fuck him like
a demon.
if she cooks for him, you have to be a gourmet chef. are you equipped
with all
these skills and more? if not, what makes you think that an alpha
will accept
you over some chick that has her game tight? :) 2000/11/24

AIMING AT ONS. the problem with ONS is that the WORK you put out is
not efficient for the
actual FUCKING you get from it. if you talk to a bitch for a week and
fuck her
ONCE and I talk to a bitch for a NIGHT and fuck her until she finds
"Mr. Right"
(which MAY be NEVER), WHO do you think comes off with the better deal?
me. I
screen bitches and run my game BASED ON MLTR and if she fails the
screen, but
is stable enough for the ONS, then I might take it :) all I am saying
is that
aiming for ONS is setting your sights too low IMO.

FUCK ANYTHING. oh... not at all :) I am talking about PERCEPTIONS and
how bitches react to
those perceptions. I have seen guys that look like drug addicts get
girls. I
have seen fat, nasty guys with a LTR. all I am saying is that you
want to
AVOID any perceptions except the ones that you feel will be most
effective at
attracting the bitch and eventually fucking her. looking like you
will fuck
ANYTHING tonight means you probably fucked ANYTHING last night =
health risk =
bitch thinks too much instead of FEELING = she never reaches the
correct
emotional states... and if she does, she STILL avoids you on "logical"
grounds 2000/11/23

2000/11/23

AGAIN IMPORTANCE OF ELICITING VALUES (NOTE PART ON FIND AT THE BOTTOM)

yeah, well that shit worked for you because you were doing the basic
routine.
ACT like she wants you to act to stay around her and eventually, she
will pick
you to fuck OR you will be around her by default when she gets drunk
OR she
gets really lonely one night or even one week. that's NOT what we're
talking
about. I used to do the same thing. just IGNORE bitches and they
would
eventually go away OR tell me off and then go away :) that was
because I was
merely presenting myself to them as a fun, sexy guy and they went for
the
PHYSICAL attraction. the PROBLEM occurs when you SELL the incredible
connection to a bitch. when you move her to EMOTIONAL STATES that she
just
can't reach with normal guys because they don't know how to create
them at
will, she will CRAVE you like an addict. bitches are EMOTION JUNKIES.
they
are not (for the most part) DICK JUNKIES :) even if they are, EVERY
GUY has a
dick! ANY GUY can fuck them to the point they would be satisfied
(assuming
they know how hehe) ANY GUY can seduce them into fucking for a week
or a
month... but when you elicit their values and sell yourself as THE MAN
they
want to fuck them and relate to... they DO NOT GO THE FUCK AWAY
without you
taking drastic measures :( even when I THINK they go away, the come
the fuck
BACK because whoever they were fucking for the time being got tired of
fucking
them and reverted to his normal self like you were describing. being
an
asshole will NOT have much of an effect because they KNOW that you can
create
the states for them because you have done it in the past, many many
times.
your acting indifferent or like an asshole just makes them strive
HARDER to
give you the incentive to interact with them on the same level you
used to.
their only option other than that is to FIND someone that can make
them FEEL
the way you did... and as we all know from FMAC... *FIND* is the
HARDEST part!

DOESNT NEED IT. I'm not very interested in their sexual satisfaction,
so I just tease
them into being MORE HORNY than they already were when they called me
and leave
them like that until they offer me something that would be INCENTIVE
for me to
fuck them. 2000/11/22

DONT BE LIKE MEAT MARKET GUYS. the basic reason I think that you do
not want to "pick her up" is that EVERY
GUY wants to pick her up. you are putting yourself INSIDE the subset
of guys
that want to fuck her. that is what you are doing there talking to
her... the
end result is your fucking her (and probably moving to the next bitch
immediately after) this puts you in a BAD light and makes you look
like a
meat-market guy.

another reason is that many girls are REALLY naive when it comes to
stuff like
this. they actually BELIEVE that you want to be their friend or
something, and
by the time they figure it out, you already fucked them. attempting
to pick
her up will not get you laid any faster than attempting to MEET an
attractive
chick. two different approach styles. one is based on instant
gratification
and the other is based on desire to know more about a "fascinating
person"
COUGH! COUGH! 2000/11/21

QUOTE like Eddie Murphy said... once you hear OOOOOOOOOOOHHH... you've
GOT EM! ;) 2000/11/19

quoting???

PROBLEM WITH GETTING HBs. let me tell you though that if you are going
to PU FINE bitches, be prepared
for EVERY guy to take pot-shots. the same way we sit there and plan
to steal
other guys' bitches, they are doing it to YOU if your girl is
good-looking.
you have to go deep inside and understand for yourself what you
personally
consider disrespect... and how much of it you are willing to
withstand. 2000/11/18

PLAY BASKETBALL WITH HER. the WAY I play it is not to win or lose, but
to do the most contact possible
and the most stimulation and the most eye contact... all the stuff
that you
would do on the dance floor with a chick, excep that she is actually
HAVING FUN
playing basketball and you can't be BLAMED for feeling her up...
unless you are
holding her by her titties while she is trying to shoot : : 2000/11/17

ITS ALL EXPERIENCE. what you are talking about is invaluable.
unfortunately, the only way to get
better at it is A LOT of practice with REAL chicks. fortunatelt, the
chicks
don't have to be good looking or even sex-targets. you can do this
with
sisters, cousins, mothers... they ALL work alike. you have to spend A
LOT of
time intentially pushing them into emotional states and watching their
common
behaviors when they go into state or even CONSIDER what you are
saying. if you
talk about several things that make her feel angry and her eyebrows
move a
certain way, you have one of the keys. from then on, if you see her
eyes move
like that EVER, you can guess that PERHAPS she is experiencing
something
external or internal that is making her FEEL angry.

this chick recently told me that she would see me on the weekend, but
I could
tell from the slight sadness in her voice and the lack of confidence
in what
she was saying and the slowness of the words that were coming out that
she
WANTED to see me BEFORE this weekend... just didn't dare to ask me to
come and
see her. I did it without telling her I was going to and she LIT
UP... plus,
she told me that she had been HOPING to see me. I already knew this
by her
tones.

this other chick smiled in a way that I never see her smile after I
passed her
a simple compliment. I FIGURED from that smile that she considered my
compliment to be FLIRTATIOUS behavior and also that she liked it. a
couple of
days later, I ran into her and she was flirting with ME... I had
forgotten what
I had done to her, but when I thought back to the situation, I noticed
that I
was right that my compliment was taken in that way AND well received.
2000/11/16

FIGURING OUT IF SHE'S LYING. I get it, but when I get it, or really
when I already see them struggling to
CREATE instead of merely looking for the words to describe their inner
FEELINGS, I rephrase IMMEDIATELY! don't give them ANY more time to
fuck
themselves up with facts blocking their emotional states. get them on
the
right path... with time, you will know the difference of how a chick
looks when
she is accessing internally and when she is CONSTRUCTING an answer to
question you asked her. it's kind of like detecting lies. people
tend to look
ONE way for MEMORIES and another way for CONSTRUCTED THOUGHTS.
2000/11/16

KNOWS WHAT YOUR THINKING. yes she does, and yes you will unless you do
something to get her on the right
track. I play sports with chicks because I like feeling them up while
I'm
doing it. I do not do it to swich it on them and have sex. chicks
are pretty
olivious to what a guy is really thinking... ESPECIALLY when you SAID
you
wanted to play ball with her, that's what she is going to expect and
that's ALL
she is going to expect.

at least it's a good op for kino 2000/11/16

EXCELLENT ON SOCIAL PROOF.
http://fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=1&mn=97379403675896

WORKING ON EMOTIONS. IMO, your problem is that you are asking her
about the CONCEPT of the theater
instead of her EXPERIENCE of the theater. you are basically asking
her to
CONSTRUCT an instance of going to the theater and then telling you
about it.
like mystery said recently, keep it FEELINGS with chicks. chicks are
not good
at processing FACTS... only EMOTIONS. by asking her what she likes
about "the
theater" you are asking her about a GENERAL topic which she cannot
describe
because she can't put the FACTS together in order to get an EMOTION
about it.
the question "what do you like about it" makes her attempt to
rationalize a
situation and then tell you something about it. not very effective,
as you are
finding out. 2000/11/14

PURPOSE OF THE NG. > I have grown increasingly further away from my
attempts to become a
PUA. Everyday in one my classes I see this guy who is a natural
pimp;
he is always touching or comminucating with the best looking girl in
the class. We go to the same lunch and he sits beside one of the best
looking girls in the school. What I want, have worked so hard for,
and
will probably never attain seems to come naturally to him. He puts
seemingly no effort forth and every girl wants him around. I don't
even think the girls want him sexually; he's more like their playboy.
But this guy, whos looks are far less than perfect (he's comes to
school with unbrushed hair and in pajama pants), seems to be mocking
my
pitiful efforts to become HIM.

you have been misguided in what this NG is about.

this NG is about fucking bitches as soon as you can... NOT BECOMING A
NATURAL!

*I* am a natural. I say the following PURELY for your benefit. make
sure you
carefully consider the value of what I say here:

I am a natural. YOU WILL NEVER BE ME! NEVER!

I say this because I did not CREATE whatever it is that attracts girls
to me.
I have had it since I was a small child, and it continues to this day.
it
would be a waste of time for me to try to CREATE this thing if I
didn't have
it. therefore, it is a waste of time for you as well. forget about
becoming a
natural pimp. that's like trying to make a natural tomato out of
paper. you
can't do it. CONCENTRATE on increasing your skills at analyzing what
a bitch
WANTS and demonstrating to her that she can get that from you if she
does the
right thing by you. make her chase you. make her curious about you.
it has
the same EFFECT as being a natural, but it is synthetic. it is FAKE.
that's
what we learn to do here. FAKE being the guy they THINK they want.
we are not
learning how to be "naturals" here. I don't know RJ personally, but
from what
I heard/read about him, he was completely unattractive to chicks
before he made
his game stronger. he is NOT a natural AFAIK. if he is not a natural
after
YEARS of this shit, what makes you think that YOU can become a
natural? you
can't. just like you can't make yourself a Japanese if you are white.
you can
LEARN all the Japanese you want and you can move to Japan and wear
dresses or
whatever they wear over there :) but you STILL won't be Japanese.
forget it.
concentrate on the GOAL which is fucking bitches REGARDLESS of who you
are or
how you perceive yourself or how tough it is for you to get one.
2000/11/04

AT LEAST PRACTICE. as long as you have determined that she will take
too much time to seduce for
her value... move on. before then, as long as you have nothing better
to do and
no more bitches to meet at the time, try to mke her want to fuck you
anyway.
at the very least, it's good practice 2000/10/28

INSTA-LJBF. this is a good point and very useful, however, it gives
all the power to the
buyer. it is assuming that the seller NEEDS the sale. I divide
yes and "not-yes". anything, but an ENTHUSIASTIC yes, and I denounce
her as a
bullshitter and LJBF her. if she wants some of me, SHE has to take
some
responsibility for her horniness or sit on the side and PIVOT for me
and watch
me fuck OTHER bitches that know what they want and aren't afraid to go
for it.
if she wants out of LJBFland, she knows what she has to do.
2000/10/28

or, like I just said, CALL maybes a NO yourself, denounce her and move
on with
her as a PIVOT or without her at all. there are always more bitches.
2000/10/28

NOT JUST ANOTHER CHICK. bitches LOVE to feel special. if you tell her
she is part of an ongoing
project / sexual experiment, she will NOT be interested in fucking.
the things
that get bitches are if they think you FEEL something about them and
that is
why you want to fuck them OR if you have the skills to make them cum
HARD. of
course that's two different types of chick, and you need to know which
is which
before you decide how to fuck them. either way, they CAN'T STAND to
be seen as
another notch on your belt. 2000/10/23

SELF-RESPECT. self-respect made me blow a lot of bitches out in the
past too. I ALSO didn't
fuck those bitches. think about it. that's the goal. fuck your
self-respect... don't eject, just find ways to finesse her out of her
pussy for
the night :) never BEG for it... just MAKE HER want to give it to
you.

I'm telling you now. that's some of the most SATISFYING pussy, when a
bitch is
holding out on you and by the end of the day, you game her into
fucking and
sucking :) forget about your self-respect. use it as a chance to
hone your
skills against the most ridiculous bitches... it makes REGULAR PU a
cakewalk. 2000/10/22

IMPORTANCE OF mLTR also MLTR. I was AMAZED at how women lost ANY
power they had left over me once
I started mine. I realized that my desire to fuck made me react to
them BASED
ON fucking them. now that I get mine REGARDLESS of what a bitch says
or does
or how she reacts to me because I already have what I want, I don't
give a shit
HOW a chick reacts. 2000/10/22

SOMETHINGS CHICKS WANT. once I got over the anger at having my rap RUN
THE FUCK OVER, I started
thinking "what does he have that I don't have?" and I came up with a
pretty big
list at the time :) not of things that MEANT anything, but of things
that were
going to ATTRACT WOMEN and make them think that if they got with him,
he was
going to ROCK THEM SEXUALLY! in this case, it was clothing,
grooming/haircut,
jewelry, confidence, attitude, directness, a little DANGER,
coolness... many
things that were NATURAL to him. I have always naturally ATTRACTED
girls, but
he naturally has them getting wet thinking about what he would do to
them
sexually. I lost out BIG that night, at least with that chick,
because HE was
the ALPHA and I was CLEARLY SUBORDINATE to him, and his aura
completely
overshadoesd mine, like I wasn't there at all. 2000/10/16

WILLING TO TAKE CHICKS FROM OTHER GUYS. >If he wins
HER, I congratulate him because he's succeeded at something I wish
for all
men to succeed at. If he doesn't, then it's his tough shit if he
fucked up
enough to ruin his own life. But meanwhile, MY interests are NOT in
beating
out the other guy ... the supply is unlimited. My interests are in
getting
laid by a HB in WHAT EVER MANNER necessary (as long as it doesn't
gross me
out ...).

oops! you just contradicted yourself. getting laid by a HB "in WHAT
EVER
MANNER necessary" INCLUDES taking her from another guy or group of
guys. which
is it? are you willing to prove that you are THE MAN that she should
be with
tonight, or are you content to fuck the leftover 5s and 4s after the
REAL
players take the pick of the litter? 2000/10/12

REMEMBER ONLINE. don't give up on online, because it is REALLY GOOD
PRACTICE at bagging
bitches... but make wure you SEE them with your eyes before you start
getting
happy :)
2000/10/11

NEED TO DEMONSTRATE VALUE AND PERSONALITY. you OBVIOUSLY didn't
demonstrate enough VALUE or PERSONALITY in your initial
encounter or else she would be BEGGING to spend time with you. if you
have to
pull her fucking teeth to get her to go out with you, you are behind 1
ball and
2 strikes AND hungry to swing for the fences.

DEFINITION OF A JERK. being that I am NATURALLY a jerk (= I don't give
a fuck about these bitches
except for their sexual value) I can clear this up for you. [THAT'S
ME]

CAN REMEMBER HATING. I can remember some of the people from my past
that I HATED at the time... I
can't remember ANYONE I never cared about at all, or even LIKED
SLIGHTLY... but
not enough to make a mark with me. 2000/10/07

BITCH TO LADY. >Are we advocating that 100% of the woman in this
miserable world (except our
respective mothers) are bitches? Any exceptions?

Just curious, new to this newsgroup.... :)

if you treat a LADY like a BITCH... you can recover if you find out
you were
wrong about her. : 2000/10/05

MORE ON mLTR.having a MLTR is like having a background process running
on your computer.
regardless of what happens in the street or in the clubs or in the
bars or at
the job... I have sex if I want it already. I have it the WAY I like
it from a
girl I LIKE fucking. therefore, random chicks have NO power over me
:) yes, I
like the challenge and excitement of the NEXT BITCH, but she can't
control me
in any fashion because she can't offer me ANYTHING that I don't
already have.
also, I have no delusions that I am merely hunting her for pussy, tits
and
ass... that's all. I have no need or desire to DATE her like our
Australian
brother was talking about :) it's all about fucking and sucking. if
she is
interested (read: if I game her correctly) then we do it. if she is
not,
either I WALK or talk to her BRIEFLY now and then and attempt to
install the
behavior I am looking for. 2000/10/05

WHAT WOMEN WANT. chicks are looking for trust.
they want loyalty, fidelity, a sure thing :) basically, I let them
know that 2000/09/19

MAKE HER WORK. make her work to get in good with you and she
will see it as something WORTH attaining, as opposed to something you
are going
to offer her sister or her mother if they have nice titties too :)

DIFFERENCE WHEN CHICKS WANT A GUY AND DONT.
I had a situation once where I felt I was sarging this bitch and even
went out
to eat with her a couple of times (dutch, though my TIME was still
wasted with
her :-) and I thought I was getting in good with her... THEN I went to
a party
with some mutual friends and she was there with a guy that she
WANTED...
whoo-BOY! you should have seen the difference on her face and in her
actions!
she was all over him like an actual BITCH IN HEAT! it was all over
her face...
she was going to get him drinks and food and sitting on his lap and
hugging him
and smiling and going fucking BERZERK compared to her "normal"
demeanor (around
me that is) I am SURE to this day that if he commanded her to suck
his dick in
front of the whole party, she would have protested... but still
CONSIDERED it
instead of telling him to fuck off. meanwhile, this guy is sitting
there like
"it's regular... this bitch is on my dick", looking nonchalant :/
they left
together and I was SURE he was going to plow her. I called her after
that
weekend and asked her what happened and she DENIED fucking him. I
found out
through mutual friends that he had fucked her ALL WEEKEND, before and
after the
party where I saw them together. I didn't care about that, but she
lost ALL
CREDIBILITY to me for lying to my face and getting caught. the point
is that
up until I SAW her with a guy that she REALLY intended to give pussy
to, I
THOUGHT I had a shot doing what I was doing with her. I was wrong. I
am just
letting you know that you need to be able to evaluate how you are
doing with a
chick in a REALISTIC fashion. figure out what YOU BELIVE chicks give
up pussy
for... then figure out how to deliver the goods. 2000/09/19

YOU ARE SELLING TO THEM, ETC. no reaction... because she DOESN'T know
you and more importantly... she DOESN'T
WANT TO KNOW YOU... AT ALL! this is what happens when you try to land
a bitch
BEFORE doing the proper groundwork to make her believe she WANTS what
you are
selling. remember, you are not BUYING from her... you are SELLING TO
her. you
are not asking her to give you the pussy. you are TELLING her WHY she
should
"let you" fuck her. these bitches won't even take your word that
you're not a
GEEK! they DAMN SURE aren't going to take your word that you can
fuck. if
they don't think you can fuck, they are not going to give you the
pussy... AT
ALL! these chicks are NOT negging you... they are DISSING you. they
see NO
value in you as a MAN and they giggle because you don't see what they
can see
CLEARLY! what you're doing is like Rickie Lake telling a guy that she
is
skinny. doesn't matter if she THINKS she is skinny and it doesn't
matter if
she thinks YOU THINK she is skinny... all that matters is that YOU can
see her
and she is fat. she will NEVER convince you otherwise and you will
NEVER
convinve those bitches that you are worth ANYTHING until you
demonstrate value
PROPERLY. 2000/09/17

THE ATTITUDE TO HAVE VIZ BITCHES. I PERSONALLY don't take ANY shorts
from ANY bitches. if a bitch disses me, I
can tell that she is not in the right frame of mind to gove me the
pussy
because like someone posted: "if she doesn't treat you like
superman... she
thinks you are Clark Kent". as soon as some bitch disses me, I begin
probing
for the most EMBARRASSING, HUMILIATING thing I can find out about her
OR part
of her looks that I can mention to the group and make her look like an
ass. if
I don't see something, I make something up that I don't know about her
for
sure, but it would be hard for her to disprove. once I burn her, she
has two
choices... call it even between us (intelligent and rare) or get
really mad,
hurt, or embarrassed and try to up the ante or ignore me completely.
the
harsher she gets, the harsher I get. I have NO USE for
comedian-bitches.
telling jokes is NOT in their job description. embarrassing me is NOT
ACCEPTABLE and I will BOMB THEM OUT IMMEDIATELY just to show them that
I don't
give a FUCK about them and that I will not trade them a MORSEL of my
dignity to
get some pussy from them, which EVERY BITCH IN THE PLACE has as well.
2000/09/17

CHECK OUT THIS REPLY.your post was shit ... I liked the movie and
enjoyed the TRUTH in it. Yes
the men had strange behavior ... it was like a star trek trade
show. AND it
was accurate. We ARE strange people afterall. PUAs ... to many
people this
is a really lame ass concept because they dont GET IT. My wings and I
use
PUA jargon ALOT (hell we INVENTED some of it) and we are a small
click. the
movie showed the pathetic reality of the situ. alpha male stuff.

I liked the movie. (ok the frog thing was wacko but mildly
entertaining).

yes they were mirroring real time PUAs. Whats wrong with THAT? Let
the
world know theres a crazy sect that focuses on this shit.

the master

HAHAHAHAHAHA

listen, you god-damned piece of shit!

obviously, you don't know who the FUCK I am, and you TOTALLY
misunderstood what
I was fucking posting.

for the UNINITIATED and those who scored poorly on the READING
COMPREHENSION
portion of their standardized tests... ALLLLL I was saying was that
IMO, they
COMPLETELY were doing a version of R.J. in that movie.

WHO THE FUCK ARE *YOU* TO DEFEND PUA'S TO *ME*!!!!!!

piece of shi 2000/09/16

WHERE IS NEVER AN ISSUE, DONT TAKE THEM BACK. you're not supposed to
take bitches to your house in the first place. amplify
their states and fuck them in a secluded area of the same environment
(bar,
park...)

if you get the chick hot enough, she just wants some... "where" is
never an
issue... as long as her friends can't see her whoring and wind will
never get
back to the boyfriends she never told you about. 2000/08/17

CLOSER TOGETHER, CLOSER TO BJ. and NO it doesn't have anything to do
with sperm. it has to do with a woman
feeling like relating to a man brings her closer together with him
while the
man feels like it brings him closer to getting a blowjob. 2000/06/28

RESEARCH HER MIND FIRST. >Woah! This is a tough one. This lady is an
obsessive compulsive and
has the potential for stalking and violence to boot. This could
actually turn out to be quite serious and you need to handle this
right.

EXACTLY karen :)

UNFORTUNATELY, this is the type of information he SHOULD have elicited
BEFORE
fucking her. if he had spent 20 minutes researching her MIND instead
of
drooling over her BODY, he wouldn't be in this situation right now
where he
could get embarrassed, blutoed, or WORSE! 2000/06/28

VINCE'S FIRST REAL. I am a fan of the technique of REVERSING your
behavior to NOT fit her end
values. she will decide on her own that you are NOT the man she
THOUGHT you
were and chalk it up to a MISTAKE on her part. she will find her own
reasons
to back out of the relationship and everyone is happy because you
wanted her to
dump you in the first place. however... vince's FIRST sugestion is
GOLDEN...

manage relationship expectations from the beginning. if you can't
handle that
beforehand, you either fuck her and suffer the consequences or BAIL.
2000/06/28

---------
ASF NOTES

ALPHA Tests.

Topic: Wait for him to test you (1 of 3), Read 706 times
Conf: >> Advanced
From: Pheromone war...@auburn.edu
Date: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 02:22 PM

The best way is to act alpha and wait for him to shit-test you
(meanwhile you are ready to pass the test). This is the way i do it,
and it works like a dream.

Think about it like this: Everyone tests (we know that), but the
person with the lower status (ranking) tests more often.

example:
A waiter is carrying a tray of food and drops it in the middle of the
restaurant. Betas (or insecure men and women) will laugh at him.
Laughing at him is actually a test to the waiter. If he is
embarrassed/self-conscious, then he fails the test and his status is
down played. If he doesn't do anything and doesn't think it's a big
deal, then he can merely look at the people that laugh and roll his
eyes at them or laugh right back at them. He has now turned around the
dynamic b/c he passed their tests. A big winner on the other hand (a
true alpha) would not laugh at him to begin with. He won't even show
that he heard it b/c he is deep within his reality.

By not looking or laughing at the mistake, he is subcommunicating
soooooo much. A few things include: the guy who made the mistake is
cool with me (qualifies the guy which makes the guy like him more),
i'm in my own reality (everyone who is laughing or looking notices
that HE is not doing either... which brings them into HIS reality),
i'm not going to test him (if he DOES test him, and the waiter looks
at him and passes the test, then the alpha is lowered beneath the
waiter's status)

So in that scheme of things, shouldn't it be the beta who tests, and
the alpha who merely passes the tests? Well, it's more of a rhetorical
question.

suavedave

May 28, 2004, 3:23:59 PM5/28/04

Formhandle

May 28, 2004, 6:01:16 PM5/28/04
suavedave wrote:

>... [Repost of parts of MrSex4uNYC archive] ...

It's not appropriate to quote someone without citing the source.

You are likely going to confuse people as to the source of the content
of your post. Titling your subject line "REPOST : BEST OF MRSEX4UNYCb"
doesn't tell much to people who have found ASF after MrSex4uNYC stopped
posting, many may not know what your subject line means.

I never understand when people re-post in this way. It takes almost no
time to make an additional statement as to the explicit source of the
material, to take the time to properly acknowledge who it is you'r quoting.

--
Form <formh...@fastseduction.com>

Fast Seduction 101 - http://www.fastseduction.com/
Class is now in session...

Say goodbye to trolls, newsloons, and spam.
Gain (FREE) access to the moderated ASF newsgroups at:
http://www.fastseduction.com/discussion/

suavedave

May 31, 2004, 12:37:39 PM5/31/04
YC AS NATURAL. am a
"natural" the odds are that a girl is going to be attracted to me or
indifferent as opposed to repulsed by me. they like for me to touch
them and
hug them and spend time with them and kiss them and to a lesser
degree, fuck
them. of course, this is not ALL women, just a higher percentage than
the
average joe or an unattractive (in looks OR personality) guy.

ELICITING VALUES. I usually downplay my abilities because I downplay
everything (except how I
look... you can't really play that down in a first impression) until I
elicit
her values. she knows NOTHING about me until I find out what she is
looking
for, then I know what to tell her and what to do.

CHALLENGE. basically, chicks go for a challenge. if a guy is a
player, they try to tame
him. if the guy is an AFC, they try to bring him out of his shell.
the whole
topic is interesting. room full of PUAs... one AFC... who gets
attention?
room full of AFCs... one PUA... who gets attention? who gets LTR
attention?
who gets ONS attention?

LAUGHTER. another one that is less obvious, but can be done at way
lower levels of
intimacy with a chick is laughter. not only does laughter break her
state from
whatever she might be thinking about before it that might have been
negative,
but if you share something really funny with a chick, you can bring it
up over
and over with slight variations and have her laughing as much as you
want.
this would only be useful for a girl for whom LAUGHTER is her
"feel-good drug
of choice". 2001/06/18

GIVING HER A GOOD TIME. another thing is looking in her eyes. if a
chick is really enjoying the
connection that she has with you and you are looking in her eyes from
right
near her, she can FEEL that all your attention is on her. she goes
off into
fantasies that she is so important to you and you love her and blah
blah blah,
and she gets teleported to a special place that makes her feel
GREAT...
regardless of how she felt a minute ago or last night or whatever.
whenever
you can interrupt her reality with a "slice of heaven", you can either
keep
interrupting her and keep her there for a long time and let her absorb
the
effects, or use that interruption whenever she is getting into a
negative
state, so that by the end of the day, she is either high from your
keeping her
happy for a long period of time, or she is satisfied because she
didn't dwell
on the negative for very long today... only on the positive. when she
looks
back over the day, she has all sweet memories, and she will thank you
for that,
and mark that day in her journal as A) being with you and B) having a
wonderful time. 2001/06/18

OWNERSHIP. IMO, this is one of the HIGHEST LEVELS of PU. whether you
use it for LTR or
sporadic ONS, or nothing sexual at all, OWNING a chick (because she
DESIRES to
be YOURS) completely surpasses BF/GF, engagement or marriage. when I
think
about it, there are several chicks that I OWN right now... that would
drop
whatever they were doing with whomever they happen to be in a
relationship with
if I told them I WANTED or NEEDED them by my side. I am not talking
about sex,
though I could get that too, but a REAL OWNERSHIP... the REAL
INCREDIBLE
CONNECTION that she will carry with her all the days of her life.
chicks that
I haven't even THOUGHT ABOUT in years come to mind right now, and the
surprised
and elated looks that would be on their faces if I were to appear
where they
live right now. 2001/06/17

THIS WILL FORM THE BASIS OF A NEW APPROACH. the more they experience
other guys, the better you look. if you are willing
to take the time to do a long-term sarge, this leads directly to
ownership. as
you said, the problem occurs if you DO supplicate or let them think
that you
are hanging on hoping that you can get some sex from them eventually.
if they
see you as a man who "gets his", but at the same time can hang out
with the
girls and NOT spill the beans about what they are talking about (you
would be
surprised how much chicks reveal their girlfriends' gossip), you will
get the
BEST information. also, the fact that they can "bare their souls" to
you sets
them up again for that deeply-probing internal strike. they figure "I
have
told him all this, and nothing has gone wrong and nobody has found
out.. I can
answer this personal question truthfully as well". also, if you
aren't sarging
that chick in particular, she will give a GREAT reference for you to
ANY chick
that you tell her to (barring the cockblocking activities of one
particular
thread where the chick was afraid to lose her confidante/LJBF, so she
refused
to set him up with another chick :-) 2001/06/17

BEING THEIR GIRLFRIEND. >If you know how to work it, being their
"Girlfriend" can be the
best path to literally make them a piece of property that you own and
use
at your discretion.

for anything. rides, food, money, trips, comfort, sex, companionship,
listening, escorting you to a function, getting you into a club,
inviting you
to private parties with MOSTLY chicks... 2001/06/17

FRIENDSHIP TO MORE. I am often amazed at how I used to dislike
rejection. I really can't
understand it now. rejection just saves me time. I get to next her
(if she
hasn't nexted me first) or pivot her, and use her for bait until I
don't want
to use her anymore. however... once you have lulled them to sleep
with
"friendship", that's where you sneak in under their radar and do an
amazing TA. 2001/06/17

TYLER DURDEN PERSPECTIVE. these are my choices in NYC if a girl blows
off a "date" with me at 8, 9, 10 or
11pm or 3 or 4 in the morning:

go to the grocery store
meet a girl on the street
call another girl I know
call a girl I don't know, but whose number I have
(at this point in time) spend time with my PRIMARY
take a walk
buy and drink a beer
go to a bar
go to a club
go to a strip club
hang out with male friends of mine
ride the subway
go to a movie (up until about a midnight show)
get on the internet
talk on the phone
watch television
eat ice cream...

get it?

if I CHOOSE to do something with a chick, I am taking away from my
PERSONAL
time, in which I could be doing something fulfilling to myself.

this is your life... and it's ending one minute at a time.
- T.D. (2001/06/17)

NYC ADVICE WORKS! wing of mine KEPT chasing this chick and trying to
be nice to her and take
her out and he kept getting used and getting no pussy and I kept
telling him to
get RAUNCHY with this bitch and he kept refusing... until he had
enough and was
ready to dump her. I told him "fuck that... don't dump her. do what
I said a
long time ago. treat her like a whore"... so he did it... COMPLETELY
believing
that she would never talk to him again.

all of a sudden, this "pristine" chick was blabbing her mouth about
how she
likes to look up at guys' eyes when she is on her knees sucking their
cocks,
and demonstrating how she spreads her legs so anal hurts less :/
HAHAHAHA my
wing wasn't as glad to find out that he had cracked the code in ONE
DAY of
following my instructions as he was UPSET that he was "dating" a
stone-cold
WHORE! :) 2001/06/17

DONT NEED HER. good question :) this is the deal. I make it CLEAR to
a chick through
storytelling as well as my calm, friendly demeanor around her that I
WANT her,
but I am very far from NEEDING her. 2001/06/17

DONT WASTE MY TIME. I have CHOSEN to do that instead of MYRIAD
other things that I could have done. for that reason, she had better
not waste
my time. none of it. the more she fucks up, the less she is going to
see me.
that night and in the future. 2001/06/17

FRIEND HARDER. I can replace a chick's sexuality in LESS
THAN ONE DAY. if she has a great personality for a REAL friendship or
MLTR, I
can't replace that as easily, because a chick having it all together
outside of
her looks and sexuality is RARE, IME. unfortunately for her, I don't
really
care. I can make more friends easily as well, so she will be missed,
but in
the grand scheme of things, all chicks are expendable in the USA
big-city
environment. 2001/06/17

DONT EVEN PAY FOR BUS. if you don't
believe me, look back WAY OVER A YEAR AGO, when I instructed Maniac
not even to
pay for some bitch to GET ON THE BUS! 2001/06/17

KNOW THYSELF that's right. you are learning what is really important
to YOU. once you know
yourself, you can explain to her who you are and that she can take it
or leave
it. 2001/06/15

NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHY SUCCESSFUL BEFORE. I understand that this has
been working for you, and you are already successful
with women. you need to understand WHY what you were doing was
successful and
then you won't make the same mistakes... OR you will make the same
mistakes, ON
PURPOSE because you understand the effect it is having on her and how
she sees
you as a supplicant. 2001/06/15

RELATED TO HERPES AND CONNECTION. ... some form of CONNECTION to
this girl, you can not trust ANYTHING she says... and you still can't
trust her
AFTER you have the connection, but her motivations are different.
let's say
she had herpes and met you in a bar and felt like getting laid... do
you think
she would have told you she had herpes at this point? why should she
care if
you get herpes from her? she shouldn't and she doesn't. you need to
find a
way to know when you are connected with a chick to the degree that you
can
BELIEVE that she is on your side in things instead of only on HER OWN
SIDE in
getting what SHE wants. 2001/06/15

SELF-ESTEEM AND PU. focus on yourself as the source for your self
esteem.
did you know there are lots of guys that have constant female
companionship and
WISH THEY DIDN'T? like the guys that fucked a bitch and accidentally
had a kid
with her and now are stuck with the bitch and the kid for the next 18
years?
try to base your self esteem on something better than whether you can
pull
bitches or not :/ 2001/06/13

FRAME OF REFERENCE FED TO US. remember that you can only see the world
from your own frame of reference.
remember also that your frame of reference has been FED TO YOU BY
OTHERS.
someone convinced you years ago (friends, family, girls, television.
movies)
that women don't want sex. it's a lie. they want it, but they can't
let
themselves have it because they don't want to be seen as a slut. the
same way
you don't want to be seen as an asshole. you are BOTH being affected
by the
SAME FRAME. you are both ignoring any natural desires you might have
so that
you will "look" a certain way. 2001/06/13

VIEWING THEM MENTALLY = LESSEN VALUE. when your whole focus is
physical instead of mental, the worth of a chick seems
to be her looks and sexuality. once you really understand who she is
as a
person, you discover all the rust and holes beneath the shiny painted
exterior
:/ 2001/06/13

PURPOSE TO KEEP THE CHICK. as mystery would say... you are not sarging
to sarge... you are sarging for
PRACTICE. the point of studying and doing the field work is so that
when it
REALLY COUNTS, you can get and KEEP the woman (women) that you REALLY
WANT.
you would rather get recruited into MLB without playing baseball as a
child...
playing in high school, playing in college, playing AAA ball and then
riding
the bench. you want the results without the work. it doesn't work
like that.
it does if you are lucky... but so far, you haven't been, so it's time
for a
new strategy. 2001/06/13

LOOKS A PROBLEM. more problems than you know. your good looks are
actually a couple of strikes
against you. chicks will see you and be so enamoured with you that
they will
treat you like a guy treats an HB9+. did you ever notice how with a 7
or 8,
you think she's hot, but you are thinking other things as well, maybe
about her
personality or what she does with herself all day or if she has a
boyfriend...
and with a 9 or 10... all you are thinking is FUCK SUCK FUCK SUCK!!!!!
:)
well, that's the same thing that's happening to you. because you are
good
looking, chicks INTEND to ONS you from the beginning. they have NO
INTENTION
of going out with you long-term. they just want the EXPERIENCE of
being with
you one time. they believe that because of your looks, you can get
any girl
you want to... and that you WANT to get all the bitches and ONS them.
fuck
them and dump them because that is your privilege as one of the
beautiful
people. chicks don't have the self-esteem to believe that they can
keep a man
that has CHOICES in his sex life. 2001/06/13

CHICK ONLY WANTS ONS. you realize that you can't maintain anything
past ONS with a
chick you are interested in keeping. you ask yourself what the fuck
happened
because you showed her a great time, and most chicks would be dying
for how you
are treating her. alas... she came to get her brains fucked out and
had no
intention of seeing you long-term. don't take it personal dude. it's
par for
the course when you're sought after by women instead of having to
chase them
down. 2001/06/13

BECAREFUL GOODLOOKING GUYS! VD. if you want to research the behavior,
check out rock-n-roll
groupies. this is also dangerous BTW, because if a chick is really
interested
in fucking you, she will NOT tell you she has certain VDs. she is not
going to
fuck up her RARE chance to get fucked by a gorgeous guy. you have to
watch out
for this. 2001/06/13

CONFIDENCE BOOSTER. same thing on the other side. I have fucked girls
within HOURS of meeting them
for the first time on this planet. lots of other guys on the NG have
too.
when I hear all sorts of criteria and things that need to happen
BEFORE a chick
will have sex with a guy, I know she's full of shit. all she REALLY
has to do
is take her clothes off and spread her legs. I know she is PHYSICALLY
capable
of doing both of those things, so there is no reason why she can't get
with the
program RIGHT NOW. 2001/06/12

WHO THE FUCK NEEDS $$?? if a guy can sit in his house all day and have
one girl or several girls come
over and spend time with him and bring and cook him food and sex him
and drive
him places (like to the movies that THEY are paying for) in their own
cars...
what's his motivation to bust his ass making $100,000 a year? he's
not going
to get MORE pussy than he has already. unless he just aspired to
having a lot
of money during his lifetime, he can focus on his desired outcome
INSTEAD of
what he THINKS is going to get him to his desired outcome... clothes,
money,
car, apartment, stock portfolio, buying bitches drinks, taking them to
paris,
buying them jewelry, getting engaged to them, marrying them... all
that shit
goes out the window when you are getting what you want WITHOUT playing
that
bullshit game. 2001/06/12

TAILOR YOUR PERSONALITY. my perceived personality is whatever I want
the person to perceive. period. I
always elicit values and present the most efficient personality to
achieve my
desired outcome... with anyone.

everyone that you would ask will tell you something different... but
they will
ALL tell you I'm a great guy and very much similar to them in many
ways.

get it? 2001/06/11

THINKING ABOUT HIM! hehe I can always tell what a chick is thinking
when she scoops the fries in
and then puts more scoops until the container looks like it's ready to
break :) 2001/06/08

PURPOSELY BREAKING RAPPORT. if she disrespects you and you don't break
rapport, that's just like telling
her "thank you sir... may I have another?" and grinning and bearing
it. you
appear either too stupid to recognize that you got disrespected or
like you are
willing to accept disrespect whenever she feels like it. you are
forfeiting
LEADERSHIP in that case, and you have fucked up your power in the
relationship. 2001/06/08

BREAK RAPPORT SO YOU DONT NEED TO LIE. you will find that there are
other times that you will want to break rapport to
make things easier on yourself in the future. if a chick constantly
asks you
where you were or what you were doing and you are constantly telling
her in
detail about your day, you will be STUCK when you were doing something
that SHE
would not approve of. all of a sudden, you either have to lie about
it OR tell
the truth and take the consequences. if you make a habit of BREAKING
RAPPORT
by NOT answering her questions about YOUR personal life, then she
won't be able
to tell the times you are "at fault" from the times that you are
"clean". she
won't like it... but you're better off in the long run because she
doesn't feel
like you feel like you NEED to answer her questions. her business
begins and
ends with HER dealings with you. if you let her into your business
instead of
BREAKING RAPPORT with her in order to stand up for yourself as a
decision-making man, you are giving up some of your power. 2001/06/08

FORMHANDLE'S PUA Master.
http://fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=1&mn=991472905105787

FUCK HER FAST. not exactly... just make sure she knows who you are.
it's tricky, balancing
this with regurgitating HER VALUES to her. if you want to fuck her
fast, find
out what she's looking for and convince her that you are looking for
the same
thing. 2001/06/07

KEEPING HER. there are guys propositioning my PRIMARY chick D-A-I-L-Y.
every
single day. several guys per day. maybe one of these days, some guy
will have
enough game to fuck her. fortunately for me, I don't care, but the
principle
is the same. I put SO MUCH GOOD FEELING on her physically and
emotionally
EVERY TIME I am with her, that she KNOWS what her incentive is to be
with me
instead of the next man. again... that's not going to keep her from
fucking
other guys... just that they have to have MORE GAME than I have in
order to
fuck her. I make sure they have to work HARD for it :) 2001/06/06

FIND OUT ABOUT THE CHICKS! THESE
are the things you have to find out about your chicks... what REALLY
makes them
tick... then keep dispensing it to them like a drug. if you don't do
this,
your girl is an EASY target for someone that does the work of finding
out what
she is missing in her relationship and providing it to her. so the
guy who
took his girl that likes to laugh out to dinner and dancing last night
will
send her out to get pizza for lunch, and the VERY FUNNY pizza-boy will
get to
fuck his bitch one night (or several nights) behind his back while he
pays for
expensive shit... because she's "just attracted to him... she doesn't
know
why". he doesn't know why either... he just lucked out that he is
funny and
she likes that. unfortunately for the boyfriend/husband, what a chick
is
thinking RIGHT NOW... COMPLETELY OVERRIDES whatever she told you a
long time
ago, including "let's go steady", "I only want to be with you", and "I
do". 2001/06/06

OFFER SOMETHING! you ARE harassing them if you are a CHUMP!
you are NOT harassing them if you are approaching them to offer them
something
that they would like in their lives, but do not have right at this
moment.

if a chick walked up to you and offered to blow you, would she be
HARASSING
you? 2001/06/06

WORK HARD TO HELP HER. that's another reason why I would feel
bad when I had to break up with a chick. I know she's not going to
find a guy
that works so hard to understand what REALLY makes her go crazy every
day... 2001/05/29

SEX MOSTLY because I find out
what REALLY satisfies them and drives them crazy, and take IMMENSE
PLEASURE in
doing it to them constantly. 2001/05/29

HILARIOUS POST.
http://fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=1&mn=991212548105166

ITS ABOUT LEADERSHIP. that's absolutely right. ANY chick CAN suck
dick or take your dick in her
asshole or get involved in fetishes with you. it's up to you to
ESTABLISH
LEADERSHIP (credit: recent poster whose name escapes me) and make her
understand WHY she wants to follow you and what the benefits are to
her and
then LEAD HER into the best, hottest, sexiest anal sex she has ever
had in her
life! (mostly because she has never HAD anal sex before :-)
2001/05/28

BECAREFUL OF BLUTOS. the bluto's REAL anger was at his
girl and at himself for this happening under his nose and him not
knowing about
it. his reaction was to threaten the PUA and secure his bitch through
the
means of force. he will beat up anyone else that his bitch tries to
fuck.
since he didn't have the goods to make her faithful to him, he had to
attack
all suitors. Jack made him see HIS FLAWS and the flaws in HIS
relationship,
and the guy probably dumped the whore after fucking her in her ass a
few more
times.
http://fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=1&mn=991124178105018

THE ATTITUDE TO HAVE. my basic nature IS to fuck bitches by any means
necessary. my nature NEVER
adjusts for her... what she SEES and BELIEVES is what adjusts...
because *I*
ADJUST IT. 2001/05/28

MORE ON THE ATTITUDE. or I
don't. I either like her face or body or find SOMETHING sexy about
her and
want to have sex with her, or I pretty much ignore her completely.
it's just
not in my makeup to give a fuck :) 2001/05/28

MORE ON VALUES. the variations are really fascinating. some girls get
what they need from you
from just being hugged. some get it from looking in your eyes. some
get it
from getting orgasms from fucking you. knowing what's really valuable
to her
will help you sarge her AND help you set up your power in the
relationship.
you may be hugging her too much for her to WANT to have sex with
you... if the
hugging is what does it for her. 2001/05/28

A PRETTY GOOD POSITION VIZ. LEADERSHIP. I had considered alpha status
to be based on the individual, not the group.
"leader of other males" is one of my natural characteristics. I am a
true
leader. never a follower UNLESS I can tell that the next man will
DEFINITELY
do a better job at leading than I will. in that case, I independently
back him
up, like a mercenary, not a follower. a follower just wants to help
out. I am
more USING him for his leadership skills to get to my own desired
outcome.

GREAT POST ON ALPHANESS.
http://fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=1&mn=991124123104960

THE CHICKS WE ARE LEARNING TO SARGE. the
ENTIRE pattern to getting girls was:

1) girl likes how I look
2) meet her, get my hands on her and make her horny
3) isolate her
4) sex

these are NOT the chicks we are learning to sarge here. we are
learning to sarge the chicks that do NOT want us from the beginning,
either
because we aren't their "type" or they haven't been educated yet as to
WHY they
should want us... NOW! :)

I can get girls that are interested in me
in NO TIME FLAT :) I needed a way to sarge girls that were NOT
interested in
me... and verbal/mental seduction is the ticket :) 2001/05/27

WHAT WE DO. one of the REASONS we ARE prizes to them is that we CAN do
"behavioral
gymnastics" to give her the experience of being with THE MAN she wants
to be
with. :) 2001/05/28

THINK IN THE LONG TERM. if what you are trying to do is
fuck her NOW and you will not have to deal with any consequences of
not
properly screening her and not eliciting her values, which would lead
to your
making mistakes in the long run, you can skip all the preliminaries
and just
pick her up. IF you are going to have to sarge her over and over,
either in a
LTR, KEEPING her happy, or that you like fucking her and want to do it
again,
you SHOULD elicit values so that you know which ones she went for that
got you
the sex in the first place. 2001/05/28

IMPORTANCE OF ELICITING VALUES. that's true, but sometimes, it's the
easiest, fastest way to fuck her. if a
girl tells you she won't ONS a guy that is seeing other girls, why
should you
tell her you are seeing three girls already? tell her you're single.
fuck her.
move on. if you do that when she wants LTR, that's not ethical
because you
can't provide her the experience she wants. her ONS with you has
nothing to do
with how many other chicks you are seeing. 2001/05/28

DEFINITION OF AFC. IMO, if you are trying to MEET a girl when you
are already horny for a girl, you are FRUSTRATED :) 2001/05/27

PROBLEM WITH DEB. as the ANSWER for this is marriage :)
that's another lie because if you marry a LD chick, you STILL won't
get enough
sex to stop you from being frustrated. there are guys that are
married to
chicks that WILL NOT pleasure them on demand. how fucked up is that?
you are
"committed" to a chick and you STILL have to meet other girls to get
some head
because your wife "doesn't do that"... and now that you have given
away your
opportunity to leave her frigid ass where you met her, you have no
choice but
to get a "gummah" or fuck random bitches as if you had no wife at all!
2001/05/27

CEREAL ANALOGY.
http://fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=1&mn=991037604104757

PURPOSE OF ELICITING VALUES.
this is a good point. sometimes, the value of eliciting her values is
merely
that you ASKED her. how many hot chicks get asked the questions you
are asking
her? how many hot chicks are probed by guys to find out who they are
INSIDE?
what REALLY makes them happy? yeah, we know cars and money and trips
and
flowers and attention and good sex make every chick happy to some
degree... but
what if what really makes her happy is sitting on a beach watching a
sunset?
first of all, you have made her recreate those feelings when she was
with you.
second, you know WHAT TO DO if you want to really make her happy.
third, if
you elicit her values and down the line DO what makes her happy, she
will most
likely say "YOU REMEMBERED! I LOVE BEACHES! :)" most guys, even if
they ask a
chick questions, they are not listening OR intending to make any of it
happen.
they are just keeping her around until they can figure out how to fuck
her.
there are LOTS of reasons you want to elicit her values INCLUDING if
you run
out of topics to talk about with her and you aren't ready to eject
yet. 2001/05/27

PURPOSE OF SS/ASF. it's merely an understanding that a chick will TELL
YOU what you need to know to fuck her. all you have to do is ask.
2001/05/27

ANOTHER EXAMPLE. if I ask a chick how she met her boyfriend and she
tells me "one day, we just
looked into each other's eyes and I knew that there was a special
connection
between us that I couldn't resist BLAH BLAH BLAH", what do you think
I'm going
to do? I'm going to FLOOD her with "meaningful" EC. sooner or later,
she is
going to see "in my eyes" what she saw in her boyfriend's eyes and the
same
process will begin to occur for her. if I had never asked her, I
would be
wasting my time with other non-proven methods of laying her, taking
shots in
the dark. 2001/05/27

MORE ON VALUES. disease, bluto(s), lies, stalking, slut factor,
whatever...
then it is in your best interest to find out what makes her GO and
what makes
her STOP. 2001/05/27

NOT INFORMATION BUT EMOTIONS. keep your conversation POSITIVE and PAY
ATTENTION to what you are telling her
because your goal is NOT to communicate facts to her, but to push her
into
emotional states so that she makes the decisions you want her to make,
and so
she anchors all those good feelings to you and you get laid FASTER.
2001/05/24

NOT GOING THROUGH.
http://fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=prevnext&max=25&offset=100&searcht=search&group_alt.seduction.fast=1&subject=&author=mrsex4unyc&datefrom=&dateto=&body=&sort=date&order=desc&perpage=25&result=tabular

WHAT HE DOES. I can interact with a woman's emotions AND her body AND
her mind all at the
same time... without giving a fuck about her at all. that's my point.
doing
those things is what a PUA brings to the table as SOP. 2001/05/22

TAROSAN. "I am lazy. I just want to be with you
tonight... and be happy together" :)

INSTANTLY appended to my technique! thanks for posting it Rock.
2001/05/21

THE ATTITUDE TO HAVE. when the chick feels like YOU
are the prize, she wants to do whatever she can to snap you up before
some
other chick recognizes you and gives you what you want and she is left
out of
the deal... INCLUDING bringing coronas to you BEFORE you are completly
empty
with your last one :) 2001/05/21

ONLINE CHICKS.
I sarged a chick online and made plans to meet her one weekend. the
morning I
was supposed to meet her (she was going somewhere with her friends and
I was
going to go out there to join the group) I met ANOTHER chick online
that lived
closer to me and decided to spend the day with her instead. after
that weekend
was over, I happened to be online and I saw the first chick's SN show
up, so I
IMed her with "how was the festival?". her reply was... "who is
this?" 2001/05/18

HONOURABILITY VS. GETTING LAID. why are you putting girls on
pedestals? how does that help you to fuck her?
who cares if your intentions are "less than honorable"? do you want
to be
honorable or get laid? 2001/05/18

IT'S _ALL_ LEARNED. what IS in the true you is LUST for her because
that's how procreation occurs.
you want to fuck her because biologically, you want to pass your genes
to the
next generation. that is NATURAL and for you NOT to tell a girl that
you want
to fuck that you want to fuck her s LYING BY OMISSION... especially if
she asks
you. everything that you do to attract a woman is a learned
behavior...
something you were not born with, but picked up by imitation or trial
and
error. whether the modifications came over years or quickly by
reading a NG or
web site, it's all the same thing. 2001/05/18

DONT BRING HER OVER! this is also the reason you don't want to bring
random bitches TO YOUR HOUSE!
fuck them in cars, their houses (watch out for BLUTO while you are
there :-),
bar bathrooms, motels... ANYWHERE that you don't have to be if the
chick
decides to stalk you :) a lot of guys are concerned with "how do I
get this
bitch to my house". sometimes, that's not the best idea to begin with
2001/05/18

THE MINDSET TO HAVE. if you really believe what you posted, you will
always be the buyer and girls
will always be the sellers. wake up and recognize that YOU are the
prize and
she needs to be glad that you are interested in her at all because of
what YOU
can do for her. 2001/05/17

KNOW THE OTHER PLAYERS.
as I've said time and time again, "You must know who ALL the players
are
in your game with a chyck if at all possible if you want to win and
not get
hurt."

this is a good point that is often overlooked in these field reports.
guys
meet a chick then wonder why the girl isn't interested anymore. did
you CHECK
to see how many other guys she's dating right now? dod you CHECK to
see if she
was talking to you because her boyfriend was out of town for the
weekend? does
she have girlfriends that pressure her to go out clubbing every
weekend? the
"extra" players in the background can really fuck up your game if you
are not
paying attention. 2001/05/17

PEOPLE TO ANIMATE. given only those two options :) my perspective, in
general, is that I see
girls as simply people to animate. get her horny. fuck her. get her
to suck.
do other fun shit with her. send her away so I can do other shit :)
2001/05/17

POLYAMORY. this is ANOTHER reason not to be involved in a monogomous
LTR. if you pass up
ops to be with girls you would really like to fuck BECAUSE you are
being
faithful to one chick, then when you finally break up with her (or
even
worse... like happened to this guy... she dumps YOU), you have to
think about
all the times you sacrificed pussy for this bitch. not to mention all
the
money you spent on her and the time you invested in her, and
especially if you
actually had FEELINGS for her to boot. on top of that, one or more of
the
girls that you DIDN'T fuck might have been better to spend the last
two or more
years with AND would not have dumped you in the way this particular
coldhearted
bitch did.

next time you get involved with a chick long-term, make sure you keep
your
options open so you don't feel upset about it next time... you just
spend more
time with a chick that wants you already and has been waiting in the
wings for
her turn to be with you. start researching POLYAMORY. 2001/05/16

&#65420;NTERNALLY BASED SELF-ESTEEM. fortunately for me, my
self-esteem and pride is INTERNALLY-BASED. I don't
really give a fuck if people think the chick I am with is the best
looking one
around. I will admit that I do care if I am seen with a bad-looking
chick, but
unless they are hanging around with a pivot of mine or something, I
don't have
that problem anyway. 2001/05/15

END VS. MEAN VALUES. how would it make you feel if you pulled the
hottest bitch on your local
college campus? how would you feel walking her around the campus like
your
prized collie while all the other guys WISH they were fucking that
bitch
instead of you? get to your END values instead of your MEANS values
(like
fucking the best chick in school) and then you will be able to chunk
back down
and find something that satisfies you just as well. 2001/05/15

THE FACTS OF NEXT. yes. excellent insight Alpha. the only REAL
decision going on for a chick to
get laid is to take off whatever clothing is blocking her pussy and
spread her
legs. these are very simple decisions consciously, but tough to
arrive at for
her subconsciously. she THINKS she is GIVING the guy something, but
all she is
doing is making ONE PUSSY accessible to him, whereas EACH BITCH comes
equipped
with one. she doesn't realize that if she withdraws her pussy,
another will
take her place and it will be similar if not BETTER than the one she
cherishes
so much. she wants to drag the guy into the "specialness" of "making
love"
when he's just fucking :) 2001/05/14

NOT AN AFC NG! >On the other hand, if you knowingly misrepresent what
you intend
to do for a woman as a way to con her out of sex, just as a con artist
cons a person out of their money, that is without a doubt lying.

it is also a GOOD tactic for FAST seduction. try to remember what we
are doing
here. this is not the truth-to-women NG. if it were, all the posts
would be
"why don't you useless bitches learn how to suck cock?" and "if you
like us,
fucking SAY SO dammit!" :) 2001/05/14

NOT SOLID QUALITIES (GOENKA ARGUMENT). I have STORIES to tell my
friends about how I fucked some chick instead of how
I got shut down when she found out I was not a movie director. what
if I was
NOT adequate or attractive enough to get THAT ONE CHICK? that means
that I GOT
OVER! I got something I was not supposed to get. the skills that I
used this
time, I will use next time and I will ALWAYS have ways to get better
bitches
than my looks or adequacy will allow. these are all positive things.
if I lie
and get a bitch, I go "whew! that was close! good thing I said XY
instead of
YZ!" and I feel happy and accomplished.

there is no contest to get a girl based on who you really are. that
would be
like a beauty pageant picking the fat, ugly bitch that gave the best
answer to
the question on the card. she might be the smartest, but she's NOT
the
prettiest, so she LOSES! that's how it goes. to the victor goes the
spoils :)
2001/05/14

FASTER AND FASTER. since I LIKE being that type of guy, I get the
opposite. I get an inexplicable
sense of achievement and pride that I can get over on bitches and get
them to
spread their legs, like I wanted in the first place. matter of fact,
I am
trying to refine my skills all the time and get them to the mat faster
and
faster like cow-roping at the rodeo :) 2001/05/14

MrSex Math: pussy + lies > (no pussy) + (no lies)
2001/05/14

GREAT POST ON ETHICS.
http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=1&mn=990000261101925

[Suave's Comment: The whole thing with ASF is bringing up the concept
of bad boy. Girls want the bad boy yet it seems the bad boy is not
always ethical. He lies, he cheats, he does what he will to get the
girl. It seems, therefore that to get the girl we have to be a bad
boy and thus go against morality. Where does spirituality play in all
this? Is improvement viz. PU similar to improvement viz. $? Yet at
the same time even Abott's deal with their wives, and ASF is certainly
about human interaction.
]

WEDDING RING. buy a wedding ring... watch your attractiveness go up.
2001/05/14

SEX WITH YOU. you have to make them believe that sex with you is like
flying to paris for
lunch on the concorde :) 2001/05/14

ETHICS. disclaimer - ethically, this is WRONG. this does not produce
a win-win
scenario unless she was sexually frustrated and NEEDED you to fuck
her.
generally, she will feel guilty that she cheated on her man when she
realizes
that she never had any PROOF that he cheated on her... only thoughts
and ideas.
she also has cognitive dissonance because she knows now that she is
the TYPE
of girl to fuck another guy other than her boyfriend. she knows that
she is
the TYPE of girl to follow her womanly urges and get some dick. she
knows that
she is liable to do it again the next time she is around a guy that
she really
likes. you could end up breaking up what WAS a decent relationship...
ESPECIALLY if she tells him what happened :) 2001/05/14

Displaying 176 to 200 of 2013 matches found, sorted by date.

COVERNING THE MONEY BASIS. Mystery says essentially that the point is
for her to know that you have your
money matters COVERED. you don't have to be WEALTHY, but she doesn't
want to
be restricted by your lack of funds if she is going to spend time with
you. 2001/05/12

SCARCITY. it is much easier to get girls when they think you are
SCARCE... you are not
similar to other guys they know OR you are not from around there and
will be
leaving soon. also, your "fresh meat" theory is valid as well because
they
need to act quickly before some other chick lands the new guy, and
gets to be
the first one to be able to flaunt him around town and pimp him for
social
proof of her attractiveness. 2001/05/12

DESPERATION! . too DESPERATE for the sex. the
pattern was for them was to show up. fluff for a while. get their
hands on
the girl to test the waters... then START KISSING HER LIKE THEY WERE
FUCKING
STARVING FOR IT! :) I mean, really... it was pathetic. let me give
you
"daters" a tip... if you are doing NOTHING with a girl and then you
are
tonguing her down like you are trying to get all the kissing you can
get before
she becomes sober, you look DESPERATE! you look PATHETIC! she can
tell that
she has you on the hook because the way you are kissing her means that
you have
NO OTHER CHICKS TO KISS!

ON DATING
http://fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=1&mn=989827248101487

LIES. chicks lie more than guys. are you aware that MAKEUP is a lie?
are you aware
that PUSH-UP BRAS are lies? :) her tits don't look like that! her
face
doesn't look like that! her fucking GUT would be hanging out if she
weren't
wearing that GIRDLE hehehe. they're all LIES 2001/05/05

JUST KNOWS HE CAN DO IT. >A guy
in his 20s with the confidence to get women quite often does it by
being too
macho, or with a lot of bravado. An older guy *just knows* he's all
that. He
doesn't need to prove himself, he's been there. That's even more
attractive
to women than the swagger of a 25-year-old who can get a new chick
every
night, and does, because he need to keep up his ego.

very interesting... like OLD money vs. NEW money. there is a certain
way that
you act when you are USED TO power or influence and another way when
you still
see it as a novelty instead of something that you were born with and
still have
to this day. 2001/05/05

SUNSETS. >She wants to watch the sunset at the ocean Sun eve.

good. she's going to want to FUCK after that, because she will be
feeling very
emotional. 2001/05/05

ATTRACTION LTR VS. ONS. being attractive is important... at least in
the beginning stages of a
relationship... being the MOST attractive or EXTREMELY attractive is
not useful
except for ONS. it's also good that you LOOK the way a man she would
like to
be involved with looks. your appearance does not have to be perfect,
it just
has to be fuel for her fantasies :) 2001/05/05

IT'S EASY WHEN YOU GET THE HANG OF IT. all you have to do is NOTICE
what makes the other
party happy and do it in order to elicit the desired emotional state.
if your
relationship is with a dog, and the dog is not happy and comes over to
you and
looks up at you panting, you *DON'T* say to yourself "shit! time for
me to
adjust to this relationship and elicit my dog's values today!" :) you
access
your mental database of what you did LAST TIME that made the dog happy
and you
give him a BONE (or food or a toy or walk him or whatever) and then
the dog is
smiling and wagging his tail and happy. the next time... guess what?
you DO
IT AGAIN! LTR/MLTR is the EASIEST because once you figure her out,
you just
keep pushing the same buttons and eliciting the corresponding states.
very
simple. 2001/05/03

MORE ON VALUES. just focus on her mental and emotional states. fuck
the MEANS values.
concentrate on her END values. she likes to go to the circus... why?
she
likes to see the clowns... why? the clowns make her laugh... so what?
she
likes to laugh. AHA! now... are you going to take her to the circus
every
weekend? you could. are you going to dress up as a clown every
weekend? you
could. these are the MEANS though. the END is that she likes to
laugh. she
likes how she FEELS when she is laughing and AFTER she has had a good
laugh.
make it happen. make sure she gets her laughs for the day and all of
a sudden,
it doesn't matter WHAT ELSE you did with her all day. instead of
taking her to
the circus, which an AFC would do because he only SLIGHTLY elicited
her values
and only got to the MEANS instead of the ENDS, rent a funny movie.
tell her
jokes. take her to a comedy club. do what you have to do to get her
her
laughs so at the end of her time with you, she feels like she had a
GREAT time
and wants to see you again... SOON! 2001/05/03

THE ATTITUDE. personally, I find it tougher to GET RID OF bitches in a
humane fashion than it is for me to get them. once they understand
what I am
offering them sexually, AND that I don't require all sorts of things
from them
like cooking and cleaning and reporting where they have been etc etc,
they get
hooked... on the sex AND on the CONSTANT FLOOD of good feelings that I
give
them when we are not fucking, simply because I have elicited their
values and I
know what makes them feel good and KEEP PUMPING THEM UP WITH IT!
2001/05/03

THE PROCESS. 1) meet the chick
2) find out what she wants DEEP DOWN INSIDE :) not surface shit.
3) decide whether I am willing to trade her the things she "needs" to
feel
fulfilled in a "relationship" for constant pussy and head from her any
time I
want it, as well as whatever fringe benefits there are to having her
around
(cooking, cleaning, interesting personality...)
4) if I decide to keep her, really BLAST her sexually, so she
understands what
*I* am bringing to the table and what she will be getting as long as
she holds
up her end of the bargain... and I don't get bored of her :)
5) take what I learned about her in SCREENING and as I spend time with
her and
do the things that I want to do that make her happy and avoid the
things that
make her unhappy.
6) concentrate on moving her into the emotional state she desires at
the time
(laughter, sexuality, understanding, seriousness...)
7) kick back and enjoy! :) 2001/05/03

HOW ASF WORKS. I hear what you're saying... completely :)

unfortunately... to a degree, that's how it is. not the masturbation
part, but
the leading part. that's what you "signed on" for. that's what you
are here
for. alt. seduction. FAST! HOW do I get my hands on this chick as
soon as
possible? how do I lay this chick? how do I MAKE HER want me?
basically, you
are a car thief and you are here to pick up the keys to the shelby :)
it is
much easier to steal a car if you have the keys to the car.
unfortunately, it
is a different FEELING... breaking into and hotwiring a car and
peeling out...
and walking to a car, putting the keys in and driving it to the
chop-shop. the
two will NEVER feel the same, because they are two different
processes. you
came here to find out how to seduce women FAST! the tools and
techniques are
here for you. if you use them, it becomes formula. you would be
SURPRISED how
easy it is to get ANY chick... if you have the keys to the car. how
do you get
the keys to the car? you ask her. period. then you use the keys to
start her
up and take her home. it's that simple. it's all business. you know
what you
have to do and you do it.

CHICKS WANT TO BE CONTROLLED. good post. very informative. I find
that chicks want to be submissive in
general. they WANT to be overpowered (not physicaly) and TAKEN by a
man. they
want to be controlled, and like every other chick, they want to be
released of
their responsibilities when it comes to sex. 2001/04/25

PETITIONING FOR SEX. DONT GIVE BEFORE YOU GET. you didn't demonstrate
enough personality or value. you gave her too much
before she was required to give you anything. you sent your pic
before she
sent hers, meaning that you were petitioning her for the sex instead
of the
other way around. you were auditioning for her instead of qualifying
her to
your standards. 2001/04/23

CHICKS WANT TO TAME MEN. guys go for NATURALLY decent women,
personality-wise. chicks go for
ALPHA-assholes and try to tame them for themselves. this is why nice
guys
always lose. even when nice guys win, they are getting cheated on :)
2001/04/20

UGS. you are forgetting that most UGs don't get sex. they have to go
get it
themselves because only desperados and guys that are trying to count
numbers of
bitches they fucked are going to touch them. UGs don't have too many
fond
memories of hot sex that you can tap into. also, they are used to
guys talking
to them that can't get better girls, so they are used to being
second-class...
sperm recepticles. whatever YOU say to her, she is going to be on the
lookout
for when you slide your dick in her mouth then never talk to her again
:) 2001/04/20

DEFINITION OF BITCHES. personally... I use "bitches" because it is a
hunting term. that's the term
that was used when we would sit around as kids and make plans to "fuck
bitches". that's what they are... bitches... pussy... T&A. that's
what we are
here for. fast SEDUCTION. kissing bitches, feeling bitches up,
fucking
bitches. if you're not a hunter, this term may not apply for you. if
you are
looking for a 50/50 relationship with a wonderful woman that will
marry you and
have your children, then you certainly don't want to "fuck some bitch"
and then
keep her :) if you are looking for a cultured girlfriend, you are not
going to
select her from the pool of "bitches" in the first place. there is no
venom
involved when I use the term bitches except in the context of the rest
of the
sentence. bitches are bitches... period. depending on where you grow
up,
there is more or less meaning attached to that word, like chicks call
each
other bitches on soap operas if they have crabby attitudes. guys call
women
bitches in the workplace if they are "too aggressive" and are not
passive to
what the men want. there are lots of PERSONAL MEANINGS to the word
bitch. I
just find it to be universally useful to get my point across quickly.
internally say "that's a fine bitch" when I see a fine woman. it
doesn't mean
I think she is crabby or overly aggressive. it doesn't mean anything
except
that the "rules of engagement" for dealing with bitches in in effect
for her. 2001/04/04

ONE VS. MANY. there IS no POINT. the POINT is derived from our own
desires and needs. a few
of us are looking for ONE GOOD WOMAN. many of us are looking for MANY
FAST
WOMEN :) 2001/04/01

THE POINT OF IT ALL. Date Posted: 2001/04/01 02:36:38 PM EDT
Author: MrSex4uNYC <mrsex...@aol.comedr4d>
Subject: Re: Whats the point?

In article <9a4hej$l2a$1...@sylvester.vcn.bc.ca>, Juan Matus
<davi...@vcn.bc.ca>
writes:

As I scroll through all these _endless_ messages I
realize that there doesn't seem to be a point, in one sense, in
_discussing endlessly about how to meet girl but in another sense I
get
the feeling there there simply _isnt a point_ rather we are discussing
women _as an end in itself_ and secondly as a _means to an end_. My
friend Tim wrote that we should do something that both yields
enjoyment to
us and brings us enjoyment in the end.

I know you are just rambling, but I will answer anyway :)

there IS no POINT. the POINT is derived from our own desires and
needs. a few
of us are looking for ONE GOOD WOMAN. many of us are looking for MANY
FAST
WOMEN :) what you need to do is just stop and search yourself, go
deep inside
until you can grasp the POINT of sarging to you. once you know what
will
satisfy you as an END, use that as point B and where you are now (not
geographically, but as far as chicks go) as point A. the shortest
path between
A and B is a straight line, but that may not be the most ENJOYABLE
path to
take. find your own zig-zag route through the seduction forest from
point A
where you are now to point B where you can see yourself in the future
basking
in the relationship(s) of your inner desires. once you can understand
what you
get out of sarging and an enjoyable way to sarge as you move closer to
your
desired outcome, you will soon see YOUR PERSONAL POINT to sarging, or
even to
posting to this NG. once you understand what the point is, you can
make a
system like maniac high did and share your knowledge with the group.
the POINT
of sharing your knowledge is that there may be someone just like you
who can
benefit from your travels and your new-found wisdom and direction.
they will
not be able to travel on YOUR zig-zag path from point A to point B,
and even if
they could, it would not fulfill them like it fulfills you because it
is based
on YOUR inner desires and not theirs. if they can chunk up and
understand the
basics of what you have done and the reasons why, they will be able to
formulate their own system and achieve their own personal desired
outcomes.
not only will you have found your happiness with chicks and the way
that you
sarge them, but you will have affected the life of another who was in
need of
help. you may find yourself feeling joy at playing a part in the
workings of
life itself, OR you may amass very good karma that may return to you
as the
achievement of your own desired outcome in sarging or even more
importantly,
finding what it is that truly fulfills you in this life. 2001/04/01

MORE ON WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR. ok. NOW we're getting somewhere. you
are looking for a WIFE, while MOST of us
here are looking for BITCHES to fuck and the fastest way that we can
do that.
here is the difference btweeen what you call quality and what I call
quality.
my quality is based on INTENSITY OF THE SEXUAL EXPERIENCE with the
chick. your
quality is based on WILL SHE MAKE A GOOD *WIFE* 2001/03/31

CARPE DIEM! that's right. a chick will date a YOUNG guy with no money
before an OLD guy
with no money. the clock is ticking. this is your sex life... and
it's ending
one minute at a time... 2001/03/31

Displaying 276 to 300 of 2013 matches found, sorted by date.

MORE ON BECOMING THE MAN. figure out what kind of man SHE wants to
fuck her and then BE THAT MAN...
WHATEVER that is. you should go into a situation prepared to be
whatever you
have to be to get the fucking job done. if you go in serious and she
wants a
"happy man" then you are fucked. if you go in happy and she wants a
"serious
man", you are still fucked. if you go in BLANK, but not supplicating
and
W-A-I-T until she reveals what she is looking for, THEN create your
character,
you will be spot-on... unless you didn't build enough rapport first
and she did
not give you truthful information (as truthful as SHE knows it to be
consciously, that is) 2001/03/25

GET SHORTY. good time distortion... but what compromise are YOU
making? be like Travolta
in "get shorty": 2001/03/25

GOOD IDEA. you might be onto something here. find out something that
ANYONE said about
her that she didn't like and then compliment her on those things.
kind of
taking her down emotionally and then bringing her back up by negating
her
negative emotions. interesting :) 2001/03/20

NYC'S WING. strictly looks. height, muscularity, dresses very well,
has a friendly
demeanor. has nothing to do with what we study here on the NG.

chicks WANT to meet him just from seeing him. a lot of the time, I
will hang
out with him and then go walk around and chicks will introduce
themselves to me
so that I can introduce them to him. most are not up to our standards
though,
so there is an endless supply of pivots to invite us to private
parties where
you can sometimes score the diamond in the rough. 2001/03/20

THE PROCESS OF PU. wrong. IMO, if you are doing what you are SUPPOSED
to be doing, it involves
some SERIOUS calculations in your head in a very short period of time
because
you have to LOOK LIKE what you are saying is spontaneous and you are
not
thinking it up as you go. most of the time, you have to listen to
what she is
saying WHILE you are formulating your next tangent. 2001/03/19

CHICKS THAT DONT WANT HIM. I am not immune to wanting a woman that
doesn't want me. it makes me want her
more because that way, I get to BREAK HER WILL and tame that bitch :)
ahhh
what fun! 2001/03/19

GO FROM 100% TO 0. believe me... getting a bitch worked up sexually
and then stopping
COLD has a very fucked up effect on chicks. their desirability goes
from 100%
down to ZERO and even less if you get on your phone and call another
bitch and
start making plans for the time that you WERE going to be fucking the
bitch you
are with now. 2001/03/19

NOW IS THE TIME! just like the bitches are going to get unattractive
in the coming years, YOU
are going to be less attractive to the type of girls that you want as
well.
NOW is the best time to fuck bitches and get the experience, fun and
memories
under your belt so you don't feel like you wasted your potential when
the ride
is over. 2001/03/19

THE ORDER. RAPPORT, SEX...ETC. I think there is a lot to be learned
here for the group.
read the materials. get RAPPORT FIRST, then get her sexually
interested, then
fuck her, THEN take her to cleveland to get laid by other guys if you
want...
you already got yours :) 2001/03/19

MORE ON NYC AS NATURAL. what I mean is ALL RULES having to do with PU.
NONE of them apply to you IF
you are a "natural" because girls WANT to be with you. that is the
main
difference. when I hug (many, not all) girls, they LIKE being hugged.
when I
kiss them on the cheek, they feel sweet and desired instead of feeling
that I
am just doing that to get them to fuck. when Igive them massages,
they relax
and enjoy all the good feelings that I give them. I thought this was
regular
for all guys, but for a lot of guys, they get a lot of resistance and
nervousness and funny looks when they try relating to the same girls
in the way
that I do. I tried following the rules, but I found them limiting,
because in
my personal experience, I have BROKEN the rules lots of times and
gotten away
with it clean. here's an example of what happens to a "natural"...
2001/03/19

NYC'S STORY. I was at a party one time and I was really tired, so I
sat down in a chair. I
was more tired than that, so I pulled another chair over and put my
feet up on
it, like I was in bed. I was still more tired than that, so
eventually I fell
ASLEEP! so there I am in a party sitting there slumped over like a
fucking
DRUNK... SLEEPING while music is blaring and girls are dancing around
and guys
are drinking... and a chick walks over, pulls up a chair RIGHT next
to mine,
and WAKES ME UP TO TALK TO ME! :)

I tried to talk to her and I managed for a while, but I was TOO
TIRED... so I
fell back asleep WHILE she was talking! :) hehehe... so... she woke me
BACK up
and kept talking to me. eventually, the fog cleared in my sleepy mind
and I
realized "this chick could be dancing or drinking or talking to her
girlfriends
that she came with (3 other chicks that she introduced to me BTW at
some point
in the conversaton) or talking to guys that were CHASING her, or guys
that
wanted to DANCE with her, or guys that were AWAKE!... and she came
over here
and wanted to talk to me... she must want me to do her." after that,
struggled to wake up and chatted with her for a while, told her how it
was too
loud to talk there, she suggested that we leave together... and we
did! :) 2001/03/19

NATURAL WAITING TO COME OUT. the way you describe it, you sound like a
natural. I think your plan is
correct. get rid of your limiting beliefs because the rules don't
apply to
you. you don't even have to use "nice shoes... wanna fuck?". all you
have to
tell a girl is "nice shoes", and you can see in her eyes that she
ALREADY wants
to fuck :) 2001/03/19

BALANCED APPROACH. PUSH PULL. wow hehe :) that's pathetic too.
chicks like to feel DESIRED. if you spend
the whole night with them and have a good time and hold their hands
and laugh
and joke and drink with them or whatever and then don't show ANY
sexual desire
for them, they figure they are not your type or not attractive enough
or
whatever. you don't OVERDO IT so they feel like you are chasing them
or
desperate for pussY 2001/03/19

BRAINWASHING.
http://fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=1&mn=98500710694147

END IN ITSELF. >because he loves the hunt. (judging from what he's
said in the past) The
hunt becomes an end unto itself.

that is correct. I love the thrill of being around a hot chick and
wondering
if I can get her and going through the process, so that even if I end
up not
getting her OR screening her out myself, I still had a good time that
night and
saw some HOT bitches :) 2001/03/18

MORE ON THE HUNT. I love the hunt BECAUSE it is thrilling for me to
think about the adventure I
might go on with this new chick. even if I don't end up getting her,
meta-stated all night about the fun and fucking we WOULD have had :)
2001/03/18

GOTTA LEARN IT. "ya gotta love the game IF you're gonna be involved in
it at all". what I mean
by that is exactly what you said. there are FEW rewards, so the ONLY
way you
are going to keep it up is if you love the process... you love PLAYING
the game
itself... and there is NO REASON why guys should love the bullshit
that chicks
make us go through. I suppose you don't even have to love the game in
this
case bcause this game is about life, possibly "love" (see endorphins
and
oxytocin) and procreation. you don't have to love it any more than
you have to
love algebra in high school... but you STILL have to learn it ;)
2001/03/18

FEAR OF REJECTION BASIS FOR SUPPLICATION. definitely. I thnk approach
and fear of rejection cause the MAJOR blockage for
guys when it comes to girls. fear of rejection is also the basis for
supplication. 2001/03/18

WHY IT'S UNFAIR. "ya gotta love the game IF you are winning it" is
what I should have said.
when I look back to the days where bitches were a COMPLETE MYSTERY and
it was
merely POT LUCK when I would land one... dut to no actions of my
own... just
that she liked me and I didn't fumble the pussy, I was not so pleased
with "the
game" myself :/ hehe. as it stands, the game SUCKS because if a chick
is mot
interested in you, she won't approach you, and if she is interested...
she
WON'T APPROACH YOU! what kind of shit is that? :/ I was fucking
AMAZED when
I first started meeting chicks that I had already been around for days
or even
weeks with NO signs of interest and then when we are introduced or
forced to
meet each other somehow, and she would start clamoring about how she
had been
DYING to meet me and she likes how I look and would love to get
together
sometime blah blah blah. that was REALLY when I realized that the
game is
FUCKED because it's just not fair. a fair game would be "she likes
how you
look -> she lets you know that" or "she wants to have sex with you ->
she
doesn't start coming up with bullshit excuses when you already have
her panties
off! 2001/03/18

MORE ON WHY IT'S FUCKED. the game itself is FUCKED, for sure. it IS
exciting though, if you are out
there trying your hand and doing your field work. even if you don't
end up
getting laid, it's really great fun chasing these stupid bitches
around getting
them to do something they WANT to do anyway :) 2001/03/18

MORE ON THE HUNT. hehehe I think that is your PROJECTION of what YOU
would consider to be a great
sex life onto me :) but if you chunk up, I will agree with you that
my goal in
life as far as chicks are concerned is to have as great a time with
them as I
can. I am not concerned with relationships AT ALL though I am in one
now. I
like the thrill of the hunt and laying down with the subdued chick
after the
fact :) I enjoy almost all aspects of the game EXCEPT having to meet
tons of
bitches with fucked-up personalities before you meet ONE really great
chicK 2001/03/18

BIKE ANALOGY. the way you worded it seems like a competition. see how
many bitches I can
fuck before some time limit. I don't give a fuck about that. the way
I see it
is like riding a bike. remember when you first tried to ride a bike
and you
just couldn't do it no matter what? then your parents put training
wheels on
it and you could ride because you didn't have to rely on your balance,
and then
eventually, you could actually ride a bike. the first time you do it
and maybe
even the 75th time you do it, you will feel the RUSH of being able to
keep this
thing moving and not falling down :) somwehere along the line though,
you stop
being fascinated with the fact that you can keep it balanced becuase
it becomes
a part of your nature... a part of your skill set. one of the things
you KNOW
about yourself is that you can ride a bike. NOW you are interested in
riding
in the woods or learning to do a wheelie or learning to do tricks on
your bike
because the "balance" part is second-nature to you. that's how I feel
about
PU. guys that NEVER get girls are happy when they get ONE that is
interested
in them (thus one-itis). they think this may never happen again, so
let me
treat her like a queen, then they get run over, OR in some instances,
live
happily ever after :) guys that can get girls become interested in
getting
hotter girls. guys that can get hot girls become interested in
getting the
same girls to FUCK! guys that can get hot girls to fuck might become
interested
in threesomes...

INTEREST IN WAYS/TYPES ETC > #S. the reason I couldn't give a damn
about fucking a whole bunch of bitches is
that it is easy to do, like riding a bike is easy to do. after a
while, you
KNOW you can ride a bike... after a while, you KNOW you can get
bitches. next,
you want to learn how to get them faster. next you want to learn how
to weed
out stalkers. next you want to learn how to sarge them over the
net... sight
unseen and take it to real life... next, you want to learn how to
sarge them
only by dancing with them... I am more interested in different aspects
and
techniques of "the game" than fucking 20,000 bitches or whatever wilt
chamberlain did :) 2001/03/18

MORE BIKE ANALOGY. once you know how to ride a bike, you can ride as
many bikes as you want every
day if you want to. you could ride 50 different bikes a year... one
every
weekend. if that's what turns you on, fine :)

once you learn how to get bitches, you can get as many bitches as you
want to.
it's really no big deal. I am more interested in what am I going to
do and how
am I going to act/react the next time I am in the presence of a hot
chick. I
want to be as prepared as possible to fully enjoy my experience with
her before
we go our seperate ways... which MIGHT be at the end of this bus ride
if I
don't speak the fuck up and try to get her :) 2001/03/18

STATE OF CONFIDENCE. extra time is not used picking up women and it is
easy to get lax because it
really doesn't matter what the new bitches do because you are getting
laid
regardless. your tolerance for chick bullshit drops down to ZERO and
you tend
not to work as hard to get random bitches because it really doesn't
matter.
also, you are more inclined to blow them out just to watch them FREAK
OUT
because nobody ever dissed them like you just did ever before in their
lives :)
....... then you walk away from them and go get laid as usual.
2001/03/17

DESCRIPTION OF ONS METHOD. basically, you have to pick what matches
your personality. if you are looking
for a girlfriend, do that. if you want to fuck a different bitch
every night,
do that. some people get upset with the redundant nature of
introducing
yourself to and getting to know another chick and saying the same
thing every
evening, so the bitch-per-night plan is no good for them. some people
get
BORED fucking the same bitch nightly, so the girlfriend plan is not
for them. 2001/03/17

GOOD STATEMENT! the days if something for nothing are OVER. I even
dislike the amount of time
I wasted (5 minutes) listening to what the chick wanted in the first
place :) 2001/03/17

STAGES OF PROGRESS. that's how it goes dude. first meeting them is an
accomplishment, then getting
them to listen to you, then getting numbers, then getting "dates" then
getting
kino action, then getting sex, then getting sex from better chicks,
then
getting sex FASTER...

ya gotta love the game :) 2001/03/17

QUESTIONING ONS? actually going to SLEEP around chicks you just met
this week? unless you have
references for them, like you met them through trusted mutual
friends...

sleep on top of your wallet

sounds like BIG FUN though... can't wait to hear what happened :)
2001/03/16

PROGRESSION! it is an interesting progression with sarging chicks.
once you move up the
scale, and sarge, say, a 8.5 when you were used to getting 6s and 5s,
your
whole perspective changes. you have now sarged a girl who can AFFORD
to be
MUCH PICKIER than the girls you were dealing with before. it's like a
sign of
acceptance from a hot chick makes you feel accepted by the lesser
chicks. in
actuality, this is not true because chicks are individuals and just
the same
way we can look at the same chick and see different qualities,
different chicks
will like us more or less for their own reasons. regardless, it pumps
you up
so much that as you pass the lesser chicks, you kinda scoff at them
knowing
that you could have them ASAP because you had the skill to pull a much
better
bitch already :) it not only works down the pyramid to the
sub-elites, but it
works laterally as well. once you sarge a 9, you KNOW that you have
the skills
to pull a 9. it is no longer uncharted, unattainable territory. you
have
planted your flag and are ready to climb the next peak. when you get
to the
top of that new mountain and look around, that's when you just stop...
and
realize that your only concern when you see a 9 from now on is "what
do I have
to do to sarge her?" as opposed to your old, dying thoughts like
"she's out of
my league" and "a woman like that would NEVER go for me"... because a
woman
like that DID go for you! :) 2001/03/15

NYC'S MISSION AND HISTORY. they saw me. my MLTR confessed that to me
as well...
the first time she ever saw me, she was interested in being with me.
the
reason I ended up on the NG was that I got TIRED of the girls that
were
accepting me so quickly, and I wanted to know how I could pull girls
that
DIDN'T like me at all. that's where verbal seduction skills come in.
now I
have added that to my arsenal :) so... no, I never had to work hard
to get
chicks, but I was at an AFC stage when I was young because I didn't
realize
that I didn't have to do things the way people TELL YOU you have to do
things.
that is one of the reasons I have been attempting to decipher this
"dating"
thing. I want AFCs to see that they don't have to "date" a chick if
what they
want is to fuck her. that can be done over coffee, over the phone,
over the
net... tons of ways besides spending time, money and energy on a chick
that is
not a "sure thing". a chick that has demonstrated NO SEXUAL VALUE to
you
whatsoever :/ 2001/03/14

ALWAYS CONFIDENT. that's not entirely accurate either :) I am never
desperate because I know
that AT LEAST 2% of the female population in major US cities is
attracted to me
hehehe NO I didn't do a study, but what I mean is that sooner or
later, there
will be ANOTHER girl coming along that is interested in me to hang out
or to
have sex with. I live in a city with literally MILLIONS of chicks on
top of
that. I see fine girls all the time, and usually never see the same
girl twice
:)

ONS VS. LTR. a guy who
sarges a different chick every week for a ONS is making MUCH more
effort to get
pussy than a guy who has a chick "wrapped up" and fucks her as much as
he
wants, DAILY! I can get laid any time I want to, anywhere I want to,
NOT
because I can pull random bitches at will (which I can't), but because
I found
a girl that I was very compatible with and sarged her CORRECTLY and
she WANTS
to be mine, and I enjoy having her around... but when it's time to
hunt, it's
time to HUNT! >:)

[TD INTERLUDE] Tyler mastered the art of pickup in under one year, and
has a good understanding of where unsuccessful guys are coming from.
He has a reputation for getting guys up to speed in the shortest,
easiest time possible. http://www.mysterysexmagic.com/tyler.rox

More importantly, he is the best teacher I have ever had...he has been
an AFC (average frustrated chump) long time ago and his way is to fake
the body language constantly it becomes a part of you...when she leans
in, you lean in a little...but NEVER LEAN IN when she doesn't deserve
it...

2. NEVER ask a chick a question! Until she asks you a question! I used
to go in a sarge and ask a chick about her shirt or something...that
is BAD! You are showing interest...you have to show your cocky funny
side from the beginning not even asking for her name or anything about
her...then she will get curious and will ask you a question if you are
doing everything right...from there slow down the cocky funny by
saying "guess..." and then get to know each other more...

We went to a club and I hadn't even yet paid the cover and he already
had two cute girls on his arms and was headed to another 4 set. Soon
he had 6 girls surrounding him and he had them all smiling and
laughing. It wasn't until I took Mystery's workshop that I understood
how he did what he did.

Papa has spent the last year meeting over 100 PUAs in the Game,
learning from and teaching some of the bests from mASF and Mystery's
Lounge. Papa's assists with Mystery workshops and teaches daytime
social dynamics for malls and college campuses for those of you who
don't like the nightclub environment and will share with you his
insights on night time club skills to balance your game. Go where the
most number of hot women are.

GOING FOR HOT ONES. that's true. that feeling of nervousness that you

[...]

A SUMMARY OF HOW TO DEAL WITH CHICKS. don't talk to chicks. feed them
information that makes their minds work in the
way you want them to. pay attention to your desired outcome and
capture her
imagination and lead it. the same way that chick felt like she was
LOST when
she wasn't, you can make her feel like she is HORNY FOR YOU when she
isn't ;) 2001/03/07

ON MANIAC'S FIELD WORK. you are much more solid and kicking out
tangents like variations on chess
openings. your relentless sarging and field work is yeilding you much
more
than pussy. you are internalizing knowledge that will soon become a
part of
you, if it hasn't already. when you get there, you will be able to
spout this
shit out so quickly and effortlessly that chicks will totally believe
what you
are saying because you will not appear to be thinking at all, so they
will
assume that it is flowing from that supernatural source out there...
you know,
the one that lets them know who is "the one" and when they are in the
presence
of an authority on their map of the world, or when they are "in love".
2001/02/27

CAREFUL ON THIS ONE. this is true. she can get the EMOTIONAL
satisfaction from your WANTING to fuck
her as much as your fucking her... sans endorphincs and oxyticin etc
etc. 2001/02/16

SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT YET! sometimes, the MOST potent way to sarge a

chick is NOT to sarge her.
sometimes, the move that seperates you from the crowd is NOT trying to
fuck
her... not for the AFC reason of being AFRAID to try to fuck her...
but for the
PUA reason of letting her know that you don't NEED her sex although
she is very
sexy to you... she can not use her sexuality to control you. or even
better...
that you refuse to fuck her because...

SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT YET! :) but that's really advanced... first
thing first
dude. enjoy that FINE ASS! 2001/02/16

US VS. THEM. WE HAVE SKILLS. sometimes it isn't that the successful
guy is so great... it's that his
competition is bland and similar. this is why there IS no competition
from
other guys in what we do. MOST guys are ineffective as far as getting
girls,
and talk about the same things to them... career, money, cars,
vacations,
current events, television. they are WASTING TIME and hoping the the
chick
gets drunk enough or lonely enough to give them some pussy. we come
in armed
with skills and strategies, so regardless of how many guys are
"competing" for
the same chick, we have them outgunned and have strategies to get
around any
blocks they can put up. 2001/02/12

ASSUMPTIONS OF THIS NG. your father uses numbers in a different way
than what has been prescribed on
the NG. the NG ASUMES that the chick is not interested in you and you
will
have to work on her to get her in bed... thus, YOU have to call HER,
so you
have to get HER NUMBER. the NG also ASSUMES that there is practically
NO WAY
she is going to call you if you give her your number. this is because
chicks
don't take initiative, they like to be chased, you have defeated your
own
scarcity by giving her access to you whenever she wishes to call,
there is no
more CHALLENGE to you because your giving her the number is a sign
that you
want her or like her and that is what they are after in a lot of
cases... just
DEMONSTRATIONS of how much guys think they are attractive, without
having to
follow through to sex. 2001/02/12

SHOW UNIQUENESS AND PURPOSE OF ASF. that's what this NG is ALL ABOUT!
getting chicks that DO NOT WANT YOU to want
you. getting chicks that DO NOT LIKE YOU to like you. getting chicks
that
WILL NOT FUCK YOU to fuck you. you HAVE TO approach a sarge as if
there is
going to be resistance, but adjust your game if there isn't any. I
don't talk
to girls that I don't find PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE, so a chick that is
not would
have to SHOW ME WHY I SHOULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HER IN PARTICULAR!
there is
nothing defensive about this. WHY should a chick like you or me or
any one of
us for nothing? just because she likes PEOPLE in general? :) how is
that
going to help you to demonstrate UNIQUENESS and URGENCY and SCARCITY
if she
likes every guy that she sees?

UNDERSTAND THEM. maybe you are practicing arguing with chicks. if
that is what will make you a
better PUA, more power to ya. if that is not the case and you are
really
interested in learning about women so you can fuck them easier and
faster, then
I suggest that you PAY ATTENTION to what chicks like shygirl are
saying and
look up kate's posts on formhandle's site and really pay attention to
what they
are saying because sooner or later, you will see a pattern. when you
see the
pattern, you will be able to learn techniques to counter the pattern
or break
their belief systems down entirely, so that you can rebuild them as
you want
them to be. the true power over women IMO, is knowing how they work
and being
able to PRETEND that you are EXACTLY the guy they are looking for so
that THEY
chase YOU. 2001/02/11