Using Mystery to pick up strippers (for AFCs)

Ray Gordon

Jun 20, 2006, 10:10:18 AM6/20/06
Want to fuck a stripper but don't know how? Well, thanks to MYSTERY, gaming
them has never been easier.

Notice I didn't say to use his method to do this (your opinion of his method
is separate from this), but instead to just use HIM. This is very easy to
do.

To prepare, take a bunch of his postings on seducing strippers, as well as
his marketing materials, and print them out. He claims to have fucked 20
strippers, and his advice is not to spend much money on the dancers (if at
all), and not to buy expensive dances. Bring a copy of "The Game" along
with you.

When a dancer approaches you, don't tip her. Tell her you're withholding
your tipping until you resolve something, and when she asks what, tell her
that you need to figure out why you should continue tipping strippers if
they are going to fuck other customers who don't even recommend tipping
them. Usually she'll deny that she fucks customers, but even that can be
dealt with because the fact remains that other guys (like Mystery) have
proven that the guys who don't tip are the most likely to get laid. Then
show her the lay reports involving strippers, and the marketing material for
his stripper seminar, again closing with "Why the fuck should I tip you?"

She'll protest a bit, maybe even call Mystery a loser, but you can show her
"The Game" and how he was documented by a bestselling author, and is he a
loser too because he gives the same advice? That covers the social proof,
and leaves the dancer trying to get a tip from you after you've established
that this will hurt your chances of getting laid. You can close with "I
don't pay to get other men laid, and if I tip you, I'm doing just that."

If she asks you to leave (she won't, because she wants your money), you can
say "good idea" and begin to walk out, and this leaves the problem
unresolved. If you stay, she can't expect a tip from you and will likely
spend a lot of time talking to you in order to prove that she's "not like
that." The general frame is that if dancers are fucking customers, this is
not a true strip club, but a regular bar, and she will be treated like a
woman you met in a regular bar (i.e., you don't have to tip those women).
By all means, buy a few expensive drinks and tip the bar staff well so the
club stays on your side.

If she continues to protest, you have a perfect Day2 setup where you can
surf the internet with her (at her place, of course), clue her into the
entire community, and point out to her that men aren't going to keep tipping
her once they find this out. Then you can concede one thing to her, namely
that other men are stupid and will continue to tip, and while you can't
change the world, you can change yourself and you've decided not to pay to
get other men laid.

You can expect a lay about one out of three times in this situation, and get
many pivots from the remainder.

--
"Google maintains the USENET." -- The Honorable R. Barclay Surrick, Eastern
District of PA Judge

Odious

Jun 20, 2006, 12:09:46 PM6/20/06

"Ray Gordon" <R...@cybersheet.com> wrote in message

> Want to fuck a stripper but don't know how? Well, thanks to MYSTERY,
> gaming them has never been easier.

Want to BE a stripper, but don't know how to get around that whole, being a
dude issue? Well, thanks to GORDITA, tucking it back has never been easier.

http://www.inraptured.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=465

"I don't rate myself but my style as done by Hellen works on me enough to
convince me briefly that I'm female and get me off."

That's right folks.

Gordon, who is constantly attacking Mystery and questioning his manhood and
alpha status, has recently been caught commenting on his own sexual desire
to be feminized by a dominatrix, and convinced he is a woman in order for
him to get off.

One would think that after such a revelation, Gordo might slink back into
his closet, put on his mommy's night gown, and shut the hell up. But no,
he's right back here trying to compensate for his twisted sexual identity
issue by attacking mystery.

Although now the question is... does gordo hate mystery because he is
jealous of mystery... or because he is jealous of the women mystery is
seducing?

Ray Gordon

Jun 20, 2006, 12:35:37 PM6/20/06
\>> Want to fuck a stripper but don't know how? Well, thanks to MYSTERY,

>> gaming them has never been easier.
>>

> Want to BE a stripper, but don't know how to get around that whole, being
> a dude issue? Well, thanks to GORDITA, tucking it back has never been
> easier.

Strippers don't like men who advise other men not to tip them. If Odiot
ever talked to any, he would know this.

AFC men who want to get laid by strippers can do so using the method I
posted.

> That's right folks.

That's the board where several men praised Hellen's work.

> > Gordon, who is constantly attacking Mystery and questioning his manhood
> > and
> alpha status, has recently been caught commenting on his own sexual desire
> to be feminized by a dominatrix, and convinced he is a woman in order for
> him to get off.

Given how much Odiot likes to lie, I'll be brief in refuting him. First, I
don't even use Hellen's work, and second, I don't get off "as a woman."

Why does Odioti try to protect Mystery the way a slave would a master?
Interesting. Mystery ducked my strip club challenge, btw, so that speaks to
his lack of alphaness on its face.

> One would think that after such a revelation, Gordo might slink back into
> his closet, put on his mommy's night gown, and shut the hell up.

Note the harassment of my mother, again. How sad he has to resort to that.
Definite red flag domestically for him as well.

> But no, he's right back here trying to compensate for his twisted sexual
> identity issue by attacking mystery.

Mystery's conduct attacks himself just fine, and he's the one who DUCKED my
challenge to work the same sets at a strip club, on camera, while playing
chess.

Odiot apparently never produced any porn (commercially anyway), or he'd
realize just how off-base he is when he tries to flame me over something
like that, something I should point out has been public knowledge for
several years.

Usually men who are this fixated on bashing what they think are gay men have
issues about their sexual identity.

> Although now the question is... does gordo hate mystery because he is
> jealous of mystery... or because he is jealous of the women mystery is
> seducing?

Using AFC student money to get women is now "seducing" them, according to
Odiot. Golddiggers were also never my type, so there's not much to be
jealous of.

chloe

Jun 20, 2006, 1:15:17 PM6/20/06

Ray Gordon wrote:
> Want to fuck a stripper but don't know how? Well, thanks to MYSTERY, gaming
> them has never been easier.

{sigh}
Here we go again!

> Notice I didn't say to use his method to do this (your opinion of his method
> is separate from this), but instead to just use HIM. This is very easy to
> do.

I know this is just going to be precious...

> To prepare, take a bunch of his postings on seducing strippers, as well as
> his marketing materials, and print them out. He claims to have fucked 20
> strippers, and his advice is not to spend much money on the dancers (if at
> all), and not to buy expensive dances. Bring a copy of "The Game" along
> with you.

rotflmao!

> When a dancer approaches you, don't tip her. Tell her you're withholding
> your tipping until you resolve something, and when she asks what, tell her
> that you need to figure out why you should continue tipping strippers if
> they are going to fuck other customers

She just walked away...

> You can expect a lay about one out of three times in this situation, and get
> many pivots from the remainder.

I knew this would be a funny one!

Ray Gordon

Jun 20, 2006, 1:16:41 PM6/20/06
>> When a dancer approaches you, don't tip her. Tell her you're withholding
>> your tipping until you resolve something, and when she asks what, tell
>> her
>> that you need to figure out why you should continue tipping strippers if
>> they are going to fuck other customers
>
> She just walked away...

Without a tip. Great for business!

chloe

Jun 20, 2006, 1:24:14 PM6/20/06

Ray Gordon wrote:

> Strippers don't like men who advise other men not to tip them. If Odiot
> ever talked to any, he would know this.

And what qualifies you to know what strippers like and dislike? Time is
money, if you want the time you've got to pay. The math is simple.

Ray Gordon

Jun 20, 2006, 1:27:50 PM6/20/06

Who says I had to pay them more than a buck here and there? One stripper I
#closed I had tipped a big FOUR DOLLARS to.

I spend less in a strip club visit than the cover charge at a regular club,
with a nice seat at the bar, a nice view, and two nice drinks, when I go.

chloe

Jun 20, 2006, 1:30:18 PM6/20/06

Cost benefit analysis - low return for time expended. Some guys don't
spend. Move on.

chloe

Jun 20, 2006, 1:35:43 PM6/20/06

Ray Gordon wrote:
> >> Strippers don't like men who advise other men not to tip them. If Odiot
> >> ever talked to any, he would know this.
> >
> > And what qualifies you to know what strippers like and dislike? Time is
> > money, if you want the time you've got to pay. The math is simple.
>
> Who says I had to pay them more than a buck here and there? One stripper I
> #closed I had tipped a big FOUR DOLLARS to.

Anecdotle...not sure by what you mean by "closed."

> I spend less in a strip club visit than the cover charge at a regular club,
> with a nice seat at the bar, a nice view, and two nice drinks, when I go.

Lots of guys feel the same. They just go to look and jerk off later. As
long as that's all a guy wants he can get by on a modest investment.

Ray Gordon

Jun 20, 2006, 1:46:02 PM6/20/06
>> I spend less in a strip club visit than the cover charge at a regular
>> club,
>> with a nice seat at the bar, a nice view, and two nice drinks, when I go.
>
> Lots of guys feel the same. They just go to look and jerk off later. As
> long as that's all a guy wants he can get by on a modest investment.

Yet I was talking about getting a number from a dancer that I later dated
after having tipped her four dollars.

HC

Jun 20, 2006, 2:10:15 PM6/20/06

chloe wrote:

> > > And what qualifies you to know what strippers like and dislike? Time is
> > > money, if you want the time you've got to pay. The math is simple.
> >
> > Who says I had to pay them more than a buck here and there? One stripper I
> > #closed I had tipped a big FOUR DOLLARS to.

How can you POSSIBLY think that anybody would believe in a hundred
gazillion years that somebody that looks like you
http://tinyurl.com/58pdy could ever ever ever pick up anybody that
looks better than Wendy the retard from the Howard Stern Radio Show?
Even if we took your mental illness and your reprehsible behavior
completely out of the equation, you STILL look like this:
http://tinyurl.com/58pdy

ashenthorn

Jun 20, 2006, 3:03:47 PM6/20/06
Ray Gordon wrote:

> To prepare, take a bunch of his postings on seducing strippers, as well as
> his marketing materials, and print them out. He claims to have fucked 20
> strippers, and his advice is not to spend much money on the dancers (if at
> all), and not to buy expensive dances. Bring a copy of "The Game" along
> with you.
>
> When a dancer approaches you, don't tip her. Tell her you're withholding
> your tipping until you resolve something, and when she asks what, tell her
> that you need to figure out why you should continue tipping strippers if
> they are going to fuck other customers who don't even recommend tipping
> them.

Great seduction method - whining. With visual aids. Maybe you could
expand on this concept and prepare a full powerpoint presentation for
the gals. That'll wet their panties.

HC

Jun 20, 2006, 3:14:46 PM6/20/06

Maybe Gordon will wet his too.

Ray Gordon

Jun 20, 2006, 4:05:06 PM6/20/06

If other men want to be stupid, that's fine with me. Taking their money
makes them less appealing to other women anyway.

Ray Gordon

Jun 20, 2006, 4:07:03 PM6/20/06
>> To prepare, take a bunch of his postings on seducing strippers, as well
>> as
>> his marketing materials, and print them out. He claims to have fucked 20
>> strippers, and his advice is not to spend much money on the dancers (if
>> at
>> all), and not to buy expensive dances. Bring a copy of "The Game" along
>> with you.
>>
>> When a dancer approaches you, don't tip her. Tell her you're withholding
>> your tipping until you resolve something, and when she asks what, tell
>> her
>> that you need to figure out why you should continue tipping strippers if
>> they are going to fuck other customers who don't even recommend tipping
>> them.
>
> Great seduction method - whining.

It's not whining, it's just not tipping. Was the guy going to get laid
otherwise? No, so he's lost nothing, while she's lost income, and gets
concerned that other men may follow suit (which is why I'm publishing this).

>With visual aids. Maybe you could
> expand on this concept and prepare a full powerpoint presentation for
> the gals. That'll wet their panties.

The strippers have already reacted to the game on their own forum (they have
a "community" too). They are putting the word out through their network
what to watch for.

I might even start doing "antigame" workshops at strip clubs.

Alex

Jun 20, 2006, 4:38:28 PM6/20/06
in article 9a2dnZxVldFanAXZ...@pghconnect.com, Ray Gordon at
R...@cybersheet.com wrote on 6/20/06 10:10 AM:

><masturbatory fantasy snipped>

Yeah, I want to make an "internet date" with a stripper.

Take your meds, you fucking fr00t loop.

LivinLaVidaHaga

Jun 20, 2006, 5:17:41 PM6/20/06

Ray Gordon wrote:

> The strippers have already reacted to the game on their own forum (they have
> a "community" too). They are putting the word out through their network
> what to watch for.

Anyone have a link?

Krus T. Olfard

Jun 20, 2006, 5:48:55 PM6/20/06

> That's the board where several men praised Hellen's work.

Is that the board that banned you after you had made only 18 posts?

gordita grossa, eh?

--
Krustavus Teofilus Olfard

------------------
Everything I post is my opinion. If you don't like my opinions then
killfile me, if you have the balls.

Krus T. Olfard

Jun 20, 2006, 5:52:26 PM6/20/06
"Ray Gordon" <R...@cybersheet.com> wrote in

> Why does Odioti try to protect Mystery the way a slave would a master?
> Interesting. Mystery ducked my strip club challenge, btw, so that
> speaks to his lack of alphaness on its face.

And gordita grossa ducked my challenge to provide a photo of himself with
his are around a female who is not a blood relative.
Talk about 'lack of alphaness', ducking that simple challenge certainly
demonstrated 'lack of alphaness' in gordita grossa.

Krus T. Olfard

Jun 20, 2006, 5:53:59 PM6/20/06
"Ray Gordon" <R...@cybersheet.com> wrote in

> Mystery's conduct attacks himself just fine, and he's the one who
> DUCKED my challenge to work the same sets at a strip club, on camera,
> while playing chess.

only gordita grossa would think there is something alpha about going into
a strip club and then playing chess...

Krus T. Olfard

Jun 20, 2006, 5:57:07 PM6/20/06

> Who says I had to pay them more than a buck here and there? One
> stripper I #closed I had tipped a big FOUR DOLLARS to.

WOW! You gave her $4 and she gave you the # of the cell phone that she
gives to all customers who might come back in and give her more money.

Think about that for a moment, gordita grossa, you paid $4 for a
commercial phone number.

How fucking pathetic. No wonder you need someone to convince you you're a
woman in order to get off.

Krus T. Olfard

Jun 20, 2006, 6:01:03 PM6/20/06
"LivinLaVidaHaga" <scorpi...@yahoo.com> wrote in

gordita grossa posted that.
Don't expect any facts to back it up.
There never are.

speeding

Jun 20, 2006, 6:31:58 PM6/20/06
Please. For God's Sake!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL.

He's getting fat with replies.

"Ray Gordon" <R...@cybersheet.com> wrote in

speeding

Jun 20, 2006, 6:32:17 PM6/20/06
Please. For God's Sake!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL.

He's getting fat with replies.

"Ray Gordon" <R...@cybersheet.com> wrote in

speeding

Jun 20, 2006, 6:32:41 PM6/20/06
Please. For God's Sake!! DO NOT FEED THE TROLL.

He's getting fat with replies.

"Ray Gordon" <R...@cybersheet.com> wrote in

speeding

Odious

Jun 21, 2006, 1:05:28 AM6/21/06

"Ray Gordon" <R...@cybersheet.com> wrote in message

>\>> Want to fuck a stripper but don't know how? Well, thanks to MYSTERY,
>>> gaming them has never been easier.
>>>

>> Want to BE a stripper, but don't know how to get around that whole, being
>> a dude issue? Well, thanks to GORDITA, tucking it back has never been
>> easier.
>
> Strippers don't like men who advise other men not to tip them. If Odiot
> ever talked to any, he would know this.

Strippers do like marks, like you gordo.

> AFC men who want to get laid by strippers can do so using the method I
> posted.

Yeah, if they want to PAY for the sex.

>> That's right folks.
>
> That's the board where several men praised Hellen's work.

Which has what exactly to do with you saying that you get off on being
convinced you are a woman?

>> > Gordon, who is constantly attacking Mystery and questioning his
>> > manhood and
>> alpha status, has recently been caught commenting on his own sexual
>> desire to be feminized by a dominatrix, and convinced he is a woman in
>> order for him to get off.
>
> Given how much Odiot likes to lie, I'll be brief in refuting him. First,
> I don't even use Hellen's work, and second, I don't get off "as a woman."

That must be why you keep deleting this quote where you clearly state that
you get off on being convinced that you are female....

http://www.inraptured.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=465

I don't rate myself but my style as done by Hellen works on me enough to
convince me briefly that I'm female and get me off.

> Why does Odioti try to protect Mystery the way a slave would a master?

Who is protecting Mystery? You pose no threat at all to him.

I'm simply pointing out that you seem to be trying hard to change the
subject from your sexual desire to be a woman.

> Interesting. Mystery ducked my strip club challenge, btw, so that speaks
> to his lack of alphaness on its face.

Actually tard style, Mystery accepted your challenge and you backed out
whining about having to arrange the media coverage.

>> One would think that after such a revelation, Gordo might slink back into
>> his closet, put on his mommy's night gown, and shut the hell up.
>
> Note the harassment of my mother, again. How sad he has to resort to
> that. Definite red flag domestically for him as well.

LOL!!! So saying that gordo wearing his mothers night gown, is harassing
his mother? How by saying she owns a night gown? Boy gordo is grasping at
straws. He must know how over he is because of this.

>> But no, he's right back here trying to compensate for his twisted sexual
>> identity issue by attacking mystery.
>
> Mystery's conduct attacks himself just fine, and he's the one who DUCKED
> my challenge to work the same sets at a strip club, on camera, while
> playing chess.

Nope, he accepted your challenge... and you backed out. You started saying
you had to arrange the media.

> Odiot apparently never produced any porn (commercially anyway), or he'd
> realize just how off-base he is when he tries to flame me over something
> like that, something I should point out has been public knowledge for
> several years.

For several years gordo claimed that he sold feminization products, but did
not practice it.... But now Gordo admits he does in fact not only practice
it, but he gets off on being convinved he is a woman.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.seduction.fast/msg/35e3cb7fb42bf214?dmode=source&hl=en

I sell feminization, but do not practice it.

Slight difference.

http://www.inraptured.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=465

I don't rate myself but my style as done by Hellen works on me enough to
convince me briefly that I'm female and get me off.

> Usually men who are this fixated on bashing what they think are gay men
> have issues about their sexual identity.

So let me get this right.... the guy who gets off on being convinced he is a
female, is accusing me of having sexual identity issues?

>> Although now the question is... does gordo hate mystery because he is
>> jealous of mystery... or because he is jealous of the women mystery is
>> seducing?
>
> Using AFC student money to get women is now "seducing" them, according to
> Odiot.

So you wish you were a woman so you could get that money?

>Golddiggers were also never my type, so there's not much to be jealous of.

And by type, you mean the type of woman you want to be?

Odious

Jun 21, 2006, 1:09:36 AM6/21/06

"Ray Gordon" <R...@cybersheet.com> wrote in message

>>> Strippers don't like men who advise other men not to tip them. If Odiot
>>> ever talked to any, he would know this.
>>
>> And what qualifies you to know what strippers like and dislike? Time is
>> money, if you want the time you've got to pay. The math is simple.
>
> Who says I had to pay them more than a buck here and there? One stripper
> I #closed I had tipped a big FOUR DOLLARS to.

Gordo thinks that when a stripper gives him her number in the club that
means she's into him.

He doesn't realize that strippers give their numbers out to anybody in the
club, because they often have a message line just for that purpose. Which
they use to find marks.

Gordo has obviously never closed a stripper... or even gotten one to take a
picture with him.

> I spend less in a strip club visit than the cover charge at a regular
> club, with a nice seat at the bar, a nice view, and two nice drinks, when
> I go.

Plus some great cross-dressing ideas he can use at home later.

Odious

Jun 21, 2006, 1:11:43 AM6/21/06

"Ray Gordon" <R...@cybersheet.com> wrote in message

>>> I spend less in a strip club visit than the cover charge at a regular
>>> club,
>>> with a nice seat at the bar, a nice view, and two nice drinks, when I
>>> go.
>>
>> Lots of guys feel the same. They just go to look and jerk off later. As
>> long as that's all a guy wants he can get by on a modest investment.
>
> Yet I was talking about getting a number from a dancer that I later dated
> after having tipped her four dollars.

Sure gordo... yet you can't seem to even get a picture with a woman.

Odious

Jun 21, 2006, 1:17:08 AM6/21/06

"Ray Gordon" <R...@cybersheet.com> wrote in message

>>> To prepare, take a bunch of his postings on seducing strippers, as well
>>> as
>>> his marketing materials, and print them out. He claims to have fucked
>>> 20
>>> strippers, and his advice is not to spend much money on the dancers (if
>>> at
>>> all), and not to buy expensive dances. Bring a copy of "The Game" along
>>> with you.
>>>
>>> When a dancer approaches you, don't tip her. Tell her you're
>>> withholding
>>> your tipping until you resolve something, and when she asks what, tell
>>> her
>>> that you need to figure out why you should continue tipping strippers if
>>> they are going to fuck other customers who don't even recommend tipping
>>> them.
>>
>> Great seduction method - whining.
>
> It's not whining,

Yes it is whining... but what else would you expect from a 40 year old
sissyboy fem who still lives with his mommy? Whining is all the submissive
little twat knows how to do.

Odious

Jun 21, 2006, 1:18:08 AM6/21/06

STFU

"speeding" <ad...@speedingticketinfo.com> wrote in message

John C. Randolph

Jun 21, 2006, 9:19:41 AM6/21/06
On 2006-06-20 10:27:50 -0700, "Ray Gordon" <R...@cybersheet.com> said:

> One stripper I #closed I had tipped a big FOUR DOLLARS to.

So, she was impressed that you spent 50% of your net worth on her?

-jcr

watch_j...@yahoo.com

Jun 21, 2006, 12:29:22 PM6/21/06
https://www.watchme.com/watchme/register.aspx?promotionalCode=UPLoader

this link will give you 10 mins free to check out the great amateur
videos... but also you can upload your own movies on this link and you
will get paid everytime somebody watches your clip.

I have uploaded 7 movies so far and they are all doing well.... what a
great idea for a site,, glad i found this..

wanted to let people know in case this can help u out also

Jane J

chloe

Jun 21, 2006, 8:04:56 PM6/21/06

Ray Gordon wrote:
> >> I spend less in a strip club visit than the cover charge at a regular
> >> club,
> >> with a nice seat at the bar, a nice view, and two nice drinks, when I go.
> >
> > Lots of guys feel the same. They just go to look and jerk off later. As
> > long as that's all a guy wants he can get by on a modest investment.
>
> Yet I was talking about getting a number from a dancer that I later dated
> after having tipped her four dollars.

Yes, that appears to be your story. There seems to be quite a bit of
skepticism as to it's veracity.

chloe

Jun 21, 2006, 8:08:39 PM6/21/06

Ray Gordon wrote:

> >> Without a tip. Great for business!
> >
> > Cost benefit analysis - low return for time expended. Some guys don't
> > spend. Move on.
>
> If other men want to be stupid, that's fine with me. Taking their money
> makes them less appealing to other women anyway.

Well, if you're saying that men who spend a lot of time in strip clubs
are not a good relationship risk, then I would agree.

chloe

Jun 21, 2006, 8:35:57 PM6/21/06

Ray Gordon wrote:

> It's not whining, it's just not tipping. Was the guy going to get laid
> otherwise? No, so he's lost nothing, while she's lost income, and gets
> concerned that other men may follow suit (which is why I'm publishing this).

I do not understand your whole point. If this hypothetical individual
really wants to make a statement then he should simply avoid going into
the club in the first place! You are not going to control who these
women sleep with by playing these childish games. You are not going to
make them sleep with you unless they want to do so.

> >With visual aids. Maybe you could
> > expand on this concept and prepare a full powerpoint presentation for
> > the gals. That'll wet their panties.
>
> The strippers have already reacted to the game on their own forum (they have
> a "community" too). They are putting the word out through their network
> what to watch for.

Site your source for that assertion, please.

> I might even start doing "antigame" workshops at strip clubs.

Yes, of course, the owners are going to allow you to set up a power
point presentation and interrupt their business.

You have the most unrealistic ideas about how things actually work.

calgary...@yahoo.ca

Jun 21, 2006, 11:35:21 PM6/21/06

calgary...@yahoo.ca

Jun 21, 2006, 11:37:39 PM6/21/06

speeding

Jun 22, 2006, 12:37:21 AM6/22/06
"chloe" <mz_sm...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Well, he does say he was TALKING about getting a number. He didn't say he
was GETTING a number. Just talking about it. In other words... he was
beggin her to give him her number and she was trying not to yawn too
loudly.
And by dated, I think he means he met her at the strip club, bought her
drinks and maybe even dinner, and then she danced for him and twenty
other men.

Gordo, the challenge is still open. I'm not even a rPUA yet. But it's
open.

Krus T. Olfard

Jun 22, 2006, 1:06:18 AM6/22/06
calgary...@yahoo.ca wrote in news:1150947321.068975.195170
@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> FUCK OFF AND POST ON MY SITES:

<major snip>

SPAM SPAM SPAM

Damn, I've wanted to do that ever since I saw gordita grossa do it.
I guess I've just been jealous of her.

Krus T. Olfard

Jun 22, 2006, 1:09:34 AM6/22/06
"chloe" <mz_sm...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Well, I've yet to see any verifiable evidence that she actually gets out
in the world to do anything other than file court documents and have
judges tell her that she don't know shit about the law (they say it nicer
but that's what they say).

Ray Gordon

Jun 25, 2006, 2:32:22 AM6/25/06
>> If other men want to be stupid, that's fine with me. Taking their money
>> makes them less appealing to other women anyway.
>
> Well, if you're saying that men who spend a lot of time in strip clubs
> are not a good relationship risk, then I would agree.

One more reason not to go to them or tip them.

--
"Google maintains the USENET." -- The Honorable R. Barclay Surrick, Eastern
District of PA Judge
From Parker v. Google, E.D.Pa. #04-cv-3918

Ray Gordon

Jun 25, 2006, 2:34:57 AM6/25/06
>> It's not whining, it's just not tipping. Was the guy going to get laid
>> otherwise? No, so he's lost nothing, while she's lost income, and gets
>> concerned that other men may follow suit (which is why I'm publishing
>> this).
>
> I do not understand your whole point. If this hypothetical individual
> really wants to make a statement then he should simply avoid going into
> the club in the first place! You are not going to control who these
> women sleep with by playing these childish games. You are not going to
> make them sleep with you unless they want to do so.

Which is fine. I was pointing out to *other men* that they also shouldn't
tip.

>> >With visual aids. Maybe you could
>> > expand on this concept and prepare a full powerpoint presentation for
>> > the gals. That'll wet their panties.
>>
>> The strippers have already reacted to the game on their own forum (they
>> have
>> a "community" too). They are putting the word out through their network
>> what to watch for.
>
> Site your source for that assertion, please.

http://www.stripperweb.com

They spend a lot of time insulting their customer base, whining about
abusive boyfriends, and admitting to fucking their customers.

>> I might even start doing "antigame" workshops at strip clubs.
>
> Yes, of course, the owners are going to allow you to set up a power
> point presentation and interrupt their business.

If someone's gaming their dancers and costing the club business, I would
think it's in their interest to learn why.

> You have the most unrealistic ideas about how things actually work.

Wow, another anonymous cockroach flaming someone...how original!

Maybe one day enough AFCs will get the hint and we won't see so many men
being so stupid with money and women.

Alex

Jun 25, 2006, 3:19:24 AM6/25/06
in article LbOdnX4Ftu4fswPZ...@pghconnect.com, Ray Gordon at
R...@cybersheet.com wrote on 6/25/06 2:34 AM:

>>> The strippers have already reacted to the game on their own forum (they
>>> have
>>> a "community" too). They are putting the word out through their network
>>> what to watch for.
>>
>> Site your source for that assertion, please.
>
> http://www.stripperweb.com
>
> They spend a lot of time insulting their customer base, whining about
> abusive boyfriends, and admitting to fucking their customers.

So when something doesn't support his argument, it's "how do we know you're
female?" but when something supports his argument, it's gospel?

Glad we cleared that up.

Alex

Jun 25, 2006, 3:19:52 AM6/25/06
in article LbOdnX4Ftu4fswPZ...@pghconnect.com, Ray Gordon at
R...@cybersheet.com wrote on 6/25/06 2:34 AM:

>>> I might even start doing "antigame" workshops at strip clubs.

>> Yes, of course, the owners are going to allow you to set up a power
>> point presentation and interrupt their business.
>
> If someone's gaming their dancers and costing the club business, I would
> think it's in their interest to learn why.

How about you leave mommy's apartment and field test this idea?

I'm sure the results will be hilarious.

Odious

Jun 25, 2006, 4:26:30 AM6/25/06

>>> If other men want to be stupid, that's fine with me. Taking their money
>>> makes them less appealing to other women anyway.
>>
>> Well, if you're saying that men who spend a lot of time in strip clubs
>> are not a good relationship risk, then I would agree.
>
> One more reason not to go to them or tip them.

Gordo hates strip clubs because the women there remind him of two things he
wants, but doesn't have... a job and a vagina.

Odious

Jun 25, 2006, 4:28:54 AM6/25/06

"Alex" <akau...@nyc.NOSPAM.rr.com> wrote in message

Who says gordo has to leave his mommy's apartment in order to see a cheap
stripper?

speeding

Jun 25, 2006, 10:06:26 AM6/25/06

>>> It's not whining, it's just not tipping. Was the guy going to get
>>> laid otherwise? No, so he's lost nothing, while she's lost income,
>>> and gets concerned that other men may follow suit (which is why I'm
>>> publishing this).
>>
>> I do not understand your whole point. If this hypothetical individual
>> really wants to make a statement then he should simply avoid going
>> into the club in the first place! You are not going to control who
>> these women sleep with by playing these childish games. You are not
>> going to make them sleep with you unless they want to do so.
>
> Which is fine. I was pointing out to *other men* that they also
> shouldn't tip.

Nice of you to tell others how to spend their money. Too bad you aren't
smart enough to get them to spend it on your crap.

Which, by the way, when are you going to post something free to review?
You said you'd do it, just like the big boys do. So, where's it at?

>>> The strippers have already reacted to the game on their own forum
>>> (they have
>>> a "community" too). They are putting the word out through their
>>> network what to watch for.
>>
>> Site your source for that assertion, please.
>
> http://www.stripperweb.com
>
> They spend a lot of time insulting their customer base, whining about
> abusive boyfriends, and admitting to fucking their customers.

Which says nothing whatsoever about "the Game" or about how to deal with
pickup artists. There's nothing there about that, is there? Nothing
whatsoever. Nice to point out a location that IS NOT putting out the
word. But, what about the source for the assertion that they ARE puttin
gout the word?

>>> I might even start doing "antigame" workshops at strip clubs.
>>
>> Yes, of course, the owners are going to allow you to set up a power
>> point presentation and interrupt their business.
>
> If someone's gaming their dancers and costing the club business, I
> would think it's in their interest to learn why.

Moron. If you'd ever been to a strip club, you'd understand that the club
makes money from three things more than anything else...
The cover charge.
The two drink minimum. (and often selling more than that)
The "room fee" for a private dance.

The dancers get the tips. The house might get a cut. Assuming honest
strippers and a watchful manager.

>> You have the most unrealistic ideas about how things actually work.
>
> Wow, another anonymous cockroach flaming someone...how original!

Didn't Mommy tell you not to talk to yourself!!

> Maybe one day enough AFCs will get the hint and we won't see so many
> men being so stupid with money and women.

Well... now that might be true. Perhaps AFCs will get the hint. But,
people like you are more than enough to remind me that there are plenty
of stipud men out there that will never get laid in their entire
lifetime. And many many more that will only "get lucky" perhaps a handful
(pardon the pun) of times. Leaving the vast majority of sexually active
women for the few men that know there is a game and the rules for it.

chloe

Jun 28, 2006, 12:14:54 PM6/28/06

Ray Gordon wrote:
> >> If other men want to be stupid, that's fine with me. Taking their money
> >> makes them less appealing to other women anyway.
> >
> > Well, if you're saying that men who spend a lot of time in strip clubs
> > are not a good relationship risk, then I would agree.
>
> One more reason not to go to them or tip them.

Then why do you keep bringing it up? Whenever the subject comes up,
usually because you brought it up, you say something incredibly stupid.
Do you really believe, for instance, that a club owner is going to
permit you to hold seminars in his club and on his time and dime?

chloe

Jun 28, 2006, 12:40:49 PM6/28/06

> Krus T. Olfard wrote:

(trimmed)

It seems to me that he doesn't really understand the dynamics in play.
There are girls in the clubs who will cold-heartedly and melodically
take a "mark" for every dime in his pocket. A guy might imagine he's
playing a dancer and she's mercilessly playing him. and trust me,
dancers have heard every line in the book.

chloe

Jun 28, 2006, 1:12:05 PM6/28/06

Alex wrote:

> >> Site your source for that assertion, please.
> >
> > http://www.stripperweb.com

Thanks for the site. I didn't even know it existed. I've been out of
that biz since 2000.

> > They spend a lot of time insulting their customer base, whining about
> > abusive boyfriends, and admitting to fucking their customers.

I'll have to read though it and get back to you on that. Like I said,
I can't answer for what happens in some of the sleazier clubs. I know
for a fact that a lot of the girls I knew did have boyfriend troubles,
especially if they hooked up with pimp-type losers. That type always
made my skin crawl.

> So when something doesn't support his argument, it's "how do we know you're
> female?" but when something supports his argument, it's gospel?

Sounds like a Republican Party spokesman.

> Glad we cleared that up.

I'm not sure anything has been cleared up.

chloe

Jun 28, 2006, 1:36:22 PM6/28/06

speeding wrote:
> > http://www.stripperweb.com
> >
> > They spend a lot of time insulting their customer base, whining about
> > abusive boyfriends, and admitting to fucking their customers.

Quick feedback from the Forum - from 40 Things Every Woman Should Know:
"Don't settle".

speeding

Jun 28, 2006, 4:50:44 PM6/28/06
"chloe" <mz_sm...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1151516182.734922.76590
@y41g2000cwy.googlegroups.com:

> speeding wrote:
>> > http://www.stripperweb.com
>> >
>> > They spend a lot of time insulting their customer base, whining about
>> > abusive boyfriends, and admitting to fucking their customers.

HEY!!! I didn't write that. Gordo did.

> Quick feedback from the Forum - from 40 Things Every Woman Should Know:
> "Don't settle".

Agreed!!! And Ditto for men, too.