DOG RAPISTS and government AGENTS are TORTURING me

McGinnn

Jul 9, 2006, 9:36:41 PM7/9/06
EVIL FBI and CIA sadists entered my apartment to TORTURE me
while I was sleeping. They cut off my PENIS while I slept and
took it into MY kitchen. They then put it in my BLENDER, and
turned it to puree, thus liquifying my PENIS. They poured it
into a glass and set it on my NIGHTSTAND to intimidate me.

These PSYCHOPATHS managed to enter my apartment and do all this
under cover of DARKNESS while I slept, which means they are
capable of sophisticated INVISIBILITY, or are really NSA agents
using HIGH-TECH equipment to control my mind.

McGinnn

Jul 9, 2006, 10:25:16 PM7/9/06
I already expected this IMPERSONATING me by the CHILD RAPING, BLOOD THIRSTY
EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.

To the readers,

These PSYCHOPATHS did the same impersonation to CONFUSE and MANIPULATE the
readers.

Watch out for these BLOOD DRINKING NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSIES.

"McGinnn" <an...@comments.header> wrote in message

McGinnn

Jul 9, 2006, 10:50:08 PM7/9/06

"McGinnn" <an...@comments.header> wrote in message

Impersonating NSA PSYCHOPATH,

I know it for a fact thats how I made YOU PSYCHOPATHS feel what you
described in your comments with my EXPOSING your EVIL, CHILD RAPING, BLOOD
THIRSTY, PSYCHOPATHIC torture of innocent american civilians.

I can understand how YOU PSYCHOPATHS are FEELING with your PENISLESS bodies.
LoL.....

And I did it even though I am completely POWERLESS and DEFENSELESSS against
the UNLIMITED POWER 300 mil american programmed SLAVES gave YOU NSA, CIA and
FBI PSYCHOPATHS WITHOUT asking any questions.

The MORE you IMPERSONATE me, the better I feel since that PROVES I DROVE you
CHILD RAPISTS crazy.

VICTORY for the POWERLESS and DEFENSELESS AMERICANS against the EVIL FASCIST
AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.

Yahooooooo...........

Kent Wills

Jul 10, 2006, 1:51:56 AM7/10/06
In Accordance With The Prophecy, On 10 Jul 2006 01:36:41 -0000,
McGinnn <an...@comments.header> wrote:

>EVIL FBI and CIA sadists entered my apartment to TORTURE me
>while I was sleeping. They cut off my PENIS while I slept and
>took it into MY kitchen. They then put it in my BLENDER, and
>turned it to puree, thus liquifying my PENIS. They poured it
>into a glass and set it on my NIGHTSTAND to intimidate me.

That's gotta suck. I wonder what the *real* McGinnn would
think of this.

Frank Olson

Jul 10, 2006, 10:35:40 AM7/10/06
Kent Wills wrote:
> In Accordance With The Prophecy, On 10 Jul 2006 01:36:41 -0000,
> McGinnn <an...@comments.header> wrote:
>

>>EVIL FBI and CIA sadists entered my apartment to TORTURE me
>>while I was sleeping. They cut off my PENIS while I slept and
>>took it into MY kitchen. They then put it in my BLENDER, and
>>turned it to puree, thus liquifying my PENIS. They poured it
>>into a glass and set it on my NIGHTSTAND to intimidate me.
>

> That's gotta suck. I wonder what the *real* McGinnn would
> think of this.

This *is* the "real McGinn". This is just another aspect of the mind
control by the evil NSA, FBI, CIA, GOB, PP, and CSIS where the victim's
subconsience is tricked into writing to himself.

McGinnn

Jul 10, 2006, 11:03:07 AM7/10/06

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_e...@yoursecuritysource.com> wrote in message

The EVIL AMER GOVT PYSCHOPATHS are rolling over the floor lauging their
asses off reading comments from low iq AMERICAN SLAVE DOGS like you they
diligently programmed and manipulated for decades.

EVIL AMER GOVT PSYCHOPATHS dont want low iq americans like yourself to know
beyond "meds" and "tinfoil".

Remember, NEVER remove your head out of your EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS
asses.

Wayne Delia

Jul 10, 2006, 2:52:41 PM7/10/06
Kent Wills wrote:
> In Accordance With The Prophecy, On 10 Jul 2006 01:36:41 -0000,
> McGinnn <an...@comments.header> wrote:
>
>>EVIL FBI and CIA sadists entered my apartment to TORTURE me
>>while I was sleeping. They cut off my PENIS while I slept and
>>took it into MY kitchen. They then put it in my BLENDER, and
>>turned it to puree, thus liquifying my PENIS.

Wrong. If the setting was "puree", then your penis would be puree'd, not
liquified. You'd need the blender set to "liquify" in order to have your
penis liquified.

>>They poured it
>>into a glass and set it on my NIGHTSTAND to intimidate me.

I rather prefer Jack Handey's method of intimidation: light a stick of
dynamite, then call up the intended victim and hold the stick up to the
receiver: "Hear that? That's dynamite, baby." They'll be intimidated.

> That's gotta suck. I wonder what the *real* McGinnn would
> think of this.

I am reminded of Kurt Vonnegut's description of his inventor brother's
cluttered desktop. When his boss mentioned how messy his desktop was,
Vonnegut's brother pointed to his own head and said "You should see what
it looks like up here."

WMD

McGinnn

Jul 10, 2006, 3:14:26 PM7/10/06

"Wayne Delia" <w...@deliafamily.net> wrote in message

> Kent Wills wrote:
>> In Accordance With The Prophecy, On 10 Jul 2006 01:36:41 -0000,
>> McGinnn <an...@comments.header> wrote:
>>
>>>EVIL FBI and CIA sadists entered my apartment to TORTURE me while I was
>>>sleeping. They cut off my PENIS while I slept and took it into MY
>>>kitchen. They then put it in my BLENDER, and turned it to puree, thus
>>>liquifying my PENIS.
>
> Wrong. If the setting was "puree", then your penis would be puree'd, not
> liquified. You'd need the blender set to "liquify" in order to have your
> penis liquified.

How about YOU meeting me somewhere WITHOUT a 1000 FBI, CIA and NSA IMPOTENT
PUSSIES covering your ass ?

We will figure it out if the penis should be pureed or liquified.
Whaddoyasay Wayne Delia ? Up for the challenge ?

>>>They poured it into a glass and set it on my NIGHTSTAND to intimidate me.
>
> I rather prefer Jack Handey's method of intimidation: light a stick of
> dynamite, then call up the intended victim and hold the stick up to the
> receiver: "Hear that? That's dynamite, baby." They'll be intimidated.

I am sure YOU and EVIL AMER GOVT DICKSUCKING 300 mil PROGRAMMED SLAVES and
MORONS will piss in their pants.

>> That's gotta suck. I wonder what the *real* McGinnn would
>> think of this.
>
> I am reminded of Kurt Vonnegut's description of his inventor brother's
> cluttered desktop. When his boss mentioned how messy his desktop was,
> Vonnegut's brother pointed to his own head and said "You should see what
> it looks like up here."
>
> WMD

It would be a mess IF there is something in the brain. But what about the
MAJORITY of CHILD RAPING EVIL AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING AMERICAN PROGRAMMED
SLAVES and MORONS who DOES NOT have anything in the brain ?

Did you PIMP your UNDERAGE KIDS to these CHILD RAPING and JOURNALIST
MURDERING EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS ?

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of the SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a
NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their
WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these
IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

Kent Wills

Jul 10, 2006, 4:43:12 PM7/10/06
In Accordance With The Prophecy, On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:35:40 GMT,
Frank Olson <Use_the_e...@yoursecuritysource.com> wrote:

Except that the REAL McGinnn uses corenews.com.

--
Kent

Theodore A. Kaldis admits to stalking my wife:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal/msg/f1a183a485d58c5d

McGin

Jul 10, 2006, 5:10:19 PM7/10/06

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> In Accordance With The Prophecy, On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:35:40 GMT,
> Frank Olson <Use_the_e...@yoursecuritysource.com> wrote:
>
>>Kent Wills wrote:

>>> That's gotta suck. I wonder what the *real* McGinnn would
>>> think of this.
>>

>>This *is* the "real McGinn". This is just another aspect of the mind
>>control by the evil NSA, FBI, CIA, GOB, PP, and CSIS where the victim's
>>subconsience is tricked into writing to himself.
>
> Except that the REAL McGinnn uses corenews.com.
>
> --
> Kent

How in the fucking world did you figure that out with YOUR HEAD CONSTANTLY
in your PEDOPHILE PRIEST and PEDOPHILE FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHs asses ?

Must be one of those Jesus MIRACLES !!!!

Roflamo......

CHILD RAPING and JOURNALIST MURDERING AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING SLAVE Kent
Wills,

Kent Wills

Jul 10, 2006, 6:11:49 PM7/10/06
In Accordance With The Prophecy, On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 07:48:42 -0700,
"McGinnn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote:

>"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> In Accordance With The Prophecy, On 10 Jul 2006 01:36:41 -0000,
>> McGinnn <an...@comments.header> wrote:
>>
>>>EVIL FBI and CIA sadists entered my apartment to TORTURE me
>>>while I was sleeping. They cut off my PENIS while I slept and
>>>took it into MY kitchen. They then put it in my BLENDER, and
>>>turned it to puree, thus liquifying my PENIS. They poured it
>>>into a glass and set it on my NIGHTSTAND to intimidate me.
>>
>> That's gotta suck. I wonder what the *real* McGinnn would
>> think of this.
>

>AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING SLAVE Kent Wills,

Hey, everyone needs a hobby, and collecting stamps is so five
minutes ago!

>Did you PIMP your UNDERAGE KIDS to these CHILD RAPING and JOURNALIST
>MURDERING EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS ?

Do you often think of pedophilia?

>http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html
>

>Obviously your low iq SLAVISH BRAIN isnt capable of reading how I felt about
>these IMPERSONATING EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS.

>Impersonating NSA PSYCHOPATH,
>
>I know it for a fact thats how I made YOU PSYCHOPATHS feel what you
>described in your comments with my EXPOSING your EVIL, CHILD RAPING, BLOOD
>THIRSTY, PSYCHOPATHIC torture of innocent american civilians.

Uh, I was pointing out that it wasn't YOU who made the post,
goober.

>I can understand how YOU PSYCHOPATHS are FEELING with your PENISLESS bodies.
>LoL.....

If I don't have a penis, how the heck did I get my wife
pregnant? Twice?

>And I did it even though I am completely POWERLESS and DEFENSELESSS against
>the UNLIMITED POWER 300 mil american programmed SLAVES gave YOU NSA, CIA and
>FBI PSYCHOPATHS WITHOUT asking any questions.
>
>The MORE you IMPERSONATE me, the better I feel since that PROVES I DROVE you
>CHILD RAPISTS crazy.

When have I *ever* impersonated you, or anyone else? All I
did was mention that what the false McGinnn wrote sucked and I
wondered what you, the REAL McGinnn would think of it. There is no
way you can equate that with impersonating you, or anyone else.

>VICTORY for the POWERLESS and DEFENSELESS AMERICANS against the EVIL FASCIST
>AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.
>
>Yahooooooo...........

Agent Smith

Jul 10, 2006, 7:45:54 PM7/10/06
In article <44b2a70c$0$23747$a826...@reader.corenews.com>

"McGinnn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote:

> "Wayne Delia" <w...@deliafamily.net> wrote in message news:Zlxsg.5797$Ep.677@trnddc08...
> >Kent Wills wrote:

> >Wrong. If the setting was "puree", then your penis would be puree'd, not liquified. You'd need the blender set to "liquify" in order to have your penis liquified.
>

> How about YOU meeting me somewhere WITHOUT a 1000 FBI, CIA and NSA IMPOTENT PUSSIES covering your ass ?
>
> We will figure it out if the penis should be pureed or liquified.

Actually, my penis was liquified after I pulled it out of your
mouth. That's what happens when you suck someone's penis so
hard their eyeballs pull into their throat.

McGin

Jul 10, 2006, 8:26:15 PM7/10/06

> In Accordance With The Prophecy, On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 07:48:42 -0700,
> "McGinnn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote:
>

>>"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> That's gotta suck. I wonder what the *real* McGinnn would
>>> think of this.
>>

>>AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING SLAVE Kent Wills,
>
> Hey, everyone needs a hobby, and collecting stamps is so five
> minutes ago!
>

>>Did you PIMP your UNDERAGE KIDS to these CHILD RAPING and JOURNALIST
>>MURDERING EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS ?
>
> Do you often think of pedophilia?
>

>>http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html

Did you PIMP your UNDERAGE KID to these CHILD RAPING EVIL AMERICAN GOVT FBI,
CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS ?

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html

>>Obviously your low iq SLAVISH BRAIN isnt capable of reading how I felt
>>about
>>these IMPERSONATING EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS.
>>
>>Impersonating NSA PSYCHOPATH,
>>
>>I know it for a fact thats how I made YOU PSYCHOPATHS feel what you
>>described in your comments with my EXPOSING your EVIL, CHILD RAPING, BLOOD
>>THIRSTY, PSYCHOPATHIC torture of innocent american civilians.
>
> Uh, I was pointing out that it wasn't YOU who made the post,
> goober.

EVIL AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING SLAVE Kent Wills,

I posted my comments from a prior comment in this thread to tell you how I
felt about it. I didnt call YOU an NSA PSYCHOPATH.

You are a PROGRAMMED SLAVE that SUCKS your EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS
DICKS and hence your value as a living organism is EQUAL to that of a
worthless PIG.

McGin

Jul 10, 2006, 8:32:04 PM7/10/06

"Agent Smith" <an...@comments.header> wrote in message

NSA PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSY Smith,

But FBI TRANSVESTITE director Robert Mueller, NSA TRANSVESTITE DIRECTOR
Keith Alexander, Intelligence TRANSVESTITE Chief Negroponte, CIA
TRANSVESTITE director Hayden all STOOD IN LINE and SUCKED MY PENIS all day
today. They even said they will send YOUR CHRISTIAN TERRRORIST GOD bush to
SUCK MY DICK later today.

How about YOU meeting me somewhere WITHOUT a 1000 FBI, CIA and NSA IMPOTENT

PUSSIES covering your PUSSY ASS ?

How about PROVING to the WORLD that you EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS are
NOT PUSSIES that RUN AWAY CRYING Mommy, Mommy, Mommy when they have to FIGHT
somebody with the SAME WEAPON ?

Mark Leuck

Jul 10, 2006, 10:20:42 PM7/10/06
Please stop impersonating McGinnn

"McGinnn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> "Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > In Accordance With The Prophecy, On 10 Jul 2006 01:36:41 -0000,
> > McGinnn <an...@comments.header> wrote:
> >
> >>EVIL FBI and CIA sadists entered my apartment to TORTURE me
> >>while I was sleeping. They cut off my PENIS while I slept and
> >>took it into MY kitchen. They then put it in my BLENDER, and
> >>turned it to puree, thus liquifying my PENIS. They poured it
> >>into a glass and set it on my NIGHTSTAND to intimidate me.
> >
> > That's gotta suck. I wonder what the *real* McGinnn would
> > think of this.
>

> AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING SLAVE Kent Wills,
>

> Did you PIMP your UNDERAGE KIDS to these CHILD RAPING and JOURNALIST
> MURDERING EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS ?
>

> http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html
>

> Obviously your low iq SLAVISH BRAIN isnt capable of reading how I felt
about
> these IMPERSONATING EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS.
>
> Impersonating NSA PSYCHOPATH,
>
> I know it for a fact thats how I made YOU PSYCHOPATHS feel what you
> described in your comments with my EXPOSING your EVIL, CHILD RAPING, BLOOD
> THIRSTY, PSYCHOPATHIC torture of innocent american civilians.
>

> I can understand how YOU PSYCHOPATHS are FEELING with your PENISLESS
bodies.
> LoL.....
>

> And I did it even though I am completely POWERLESS and DEFENSELESSS
against
> the UNLIMITED POWER 300 mil american programmed SLAVES gave YOU NSA, CIA
and
> FBI PSYCHOPATHS WITHOUT asking any questions.
>
> The MORE you IMPERSONATE me, the better I feel since that PROVES I DROVE
you
> CHILD RAPISTS crazy.

McGin

Jul 10, 2006, 10:32:17 PM7/10/06
Mark YUCKS IQ improved from 4 to 5 today as a result of PIMPING his UNDERAGE
kids to the CHILD RAPING EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html

Well done PUSSY Mark YUCK. Jesus is HAPPY.

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@comcast.net> wrote in message

McGinnn

Jul 10, 2006, 11:58:40 PM7/10/06
In article <j-KdnVEHs8Bvly7Z...@comcast.com>
"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@comcast.net> wrote:

> Please stop impersonating McGinnn

No.

enigma

Jul 11, 2006, 12:51:54 AM7/11/06

"McGinnn" <an...@comments.header> wrote in message

You obviously have your wee willy penis confused with your brain - and it
shows!

McGin

Jul 11, 2006, 1:07:27 AM7/11/06

"enigma" <eni...@whitehouse.gov> wrote in message

PUSSY enigma,

How did you figure that out GENIUS ? Whats the reason behind your AMAZING
INTELLIGENCE ?

Does it have to do with you being FATHERED by your WHORE MOMs PET DOG ?

Agent Smith

Jul 11, 2006, 1:37:13 AM7/11/06
In article <44b2f181$0$23722$a826...@reader.corenews.com>

"McGin" <Mc...@lycos.com> wrote:

> NSA PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSY Smith,
>
> But FBI TRANSVESTITE director Robert Mueller, NSA TRANSVESTITE DIRECTOR Keith Alexander, Intelligence TRANSVESTITE Chief Negroponte, CIA TRANSVESTITE director Hayden all STOOD IN LINE and SUCKED MY PENIS all day today. They even said they will send YOUR CHRISTIAN TERRRORIST GOD bush to SUCK MY DICK later today.
>
> How about YOU meeting me somewhere WITHOUT a 1000 FBI, CIA and NSA IMPOTENT PUSSIES covering your PUSSY ASS ?
>
> How about PROVING to the WORLD that you EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS are NOT PUSSIES that RUN AWAY CRYING Mommy, Mommy, Mommy when they have to FIGHT somebody with the SAME WEAPON ?
>

> MYTH:
> America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE
>

> FACT:
> America is a LAND of the SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES

I thought you spelled McGinnn with 3 n's, not 1.

So is it "McGinnn"? Or "McGuin"? Or "kc"? Our secret
NSA/CIA/FBI/OSS/KGB files can only say one, and list the others
as aliases. We want to get it right, because we value our
customers.

McGin

Jul 11, 2006, 2:23:39 AM7/11/06

"Agent Smith" <an...@comments.header> wrote in message