Smart Dialer, commercial VOIP softphone available

sk....@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2006, 6:49:32 PM6/23/06
Unicorn Software and Solutins Bangladesh brings you Smart Dialer, a
high performance VOIP softphone for commercial use. It has g.723.1 and
g.729 codecs support and gives ultimate voice quality even on a dialup
connection. Compatible with major gateways and gatekeepers and able to
work behind NAT/firewall. Radius billing is also supported. It can
work in VPN environment which is very much useful in some middle east
countries like Qatar and Oman. Fully customized user interface can be
provided. Visit http://www.unicornsoftbd.com/smartdialer.html or call
+8801713047183 to learn more.

McGinn

Jun 24, 2006, 12:58:11 PM6/24/06
Here is ANOTHER NSA PSYCHOPATH (dont all NSA PSYCHOPATHS) which RAPES
ANIMALS in NSA hearquarters in Ft George Meade, Maryland which posts from
Hong Kong ISP about a bangladesh company.

If the SAME LAWS, RULES and STANDARDS applied to ordinary american civilians
ARE APPLIED TO NSA, FBI and CIA PSYCHOPATHS then EACH and EVERY FBI, CIA and
NSA PSYCHOPATHS will be PUT AWAY in prison FOR LIFE and IF NOT then ordinary
american civilians will LITERALLY LYNCH them FOR THEIR BLOOD LUST, SADISM
and PERVERSION.

<sk....@gmail.com> wrote in message

Doug L

Jun 24, 2006, 7:35:54 PM6/24/06
Is English your second language?

Doug L

--

"McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

McGinn

Jun 24, 2006, 10:41:28 PM6/24/06

Am I writing at shakespearean level and making it difficult for you to
understand my english ?

"Doug L" <vss...@aol.com> wrote in message

G. Morgan

Jun 24, 2006, 10:46:30 PM6/24/06
On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 19:41:28 -0700, "McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote:

>Am I writing at shakespearean level and making it difficult for you to
>understand my english ?

The answer to the first question would be "no", otherwise you would
have wrote:

"Am I writing at [an] [S]hakespearean level[,] [thus] making it
difficult for you to understand my [E]nglish ?"

--

-Graham

remove the double 'e' to email me.

Frank Olson

Jun 25, 2006, 12:29:35 AM6/25/06
G. Morgan wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 19:41:28 -0700, "McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote:
>

>>Am I writing at shakespearean level and making it difficult for you to
>>understand my english ?
>

> The answer to the first question would be "no", otherwise you would
> have wrote:
>

> "Am I writing at [an] [S]hakespearean level[,] [thus] making it
> difficult for you to understand my [E]nglish ?"

That would be [a] Shakespearean level... and the [thus] isn't
necessary. A "there-by" would suffice. It's clear to me that you're
not at "O" level English either. ;-)

McGinn

Jun 25, 2006, 2:26:41 AM6/25/06

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_e...@yoursecuritysource.com> wrote in message

[at] shakespearean level is correct. "there-by" isnt necessary either.

Everywhere Man

Jun 25, 2006, 2:56:42 AM6/25/06

McGinn wrote:
> "there-by" isnt necessary either. <

Just like your posts

McGinn

Jun 25, 2006, 3:55:42 AM6/25/06

"Everywhere Man" <alarmi...@aol.com> wrote in message

> McGinn wrote:
>> "there-by" isnt necessary either. <
>
> Just like your posts

FOR low IQ evil american govt FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS' dicksucking
PROGRAMMED SLAVES and MORONS like you, YES.

Doug L

Jun 25, 2006, 9:39:02 AM6/25/06
Well I concede you're on a different level to me, but its the content of
your posts, not the style or lack of it that is difficult to comprehend, and
just what is the problem with your caps key.

Doug

"McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

McGinn

Jun 25, 2006, 1:40:50 PM6/25/06
Well I concede you're a LOW IQ EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVE and a
MORON, but its the USELESS content and style you come up with day in and day
out and just why the FUCK are you even READING my comments is the million
dollar question.

"Doug L" <vss...@aol.com> wrote in message

Doug L

Jun 25, 2006, 1:57:38 PM6/25/06
I find them amusing.

Doug

--

"McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

Frank Olson

Jun 25, 2006, 2:34:58 PM6/25/06
Doug L wrote:
> I find them amusing.
>
> Doug

Somewhat sad too. He can never leave the house without his foil hat and
fuzzy toque. He's constantly having to look over his shoulder... The
cable guy, the telephone guy, the electrician, the plumber... They're
all working for the NSA, FBI and CIA. They know what color his socks
are and whether he's wearing his Bullwinkle "Y" fronts or the boxer
shorts with all the hearts and "I've got what you need" emblazoned
across the front.

McGinn

Jun 25, 2006, 3:03:12 PM6/25/06
But you are a LOW IQ EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVE and your GODS aka
FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS are ROLLING over the floor and LAUGHING THEIR ASSES
OFF reading your low IQ drivel.

Your comments prove to them that they SUCCESSFULLY TURNED YOU into a LOW IQ
PROGRAMMED SLAVE that SHITS in its pants when it hears the words FBI, CIA
and NSA.

"Doug L" <vss...@aol.com> wrote in message

McGinn

Jun 25, 2006, 3:06:40 PM6/25/06

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_e...@yoursecuritysource.com> wrote in message

You are UPSET that I KICKED your LOSER ASS.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/msg/c962d6043555bfd0?hl=en&

Why dont you call these INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS and tell them to FILE a
CRIMINAL CASE against me for MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS and POSTING their
addresses and phone numbers on the internet ?

Will you RUN AWAY like a TYPICAL AMERICAN PROGRAMMED FUCKING PUSSY or
respond like a REAL MAN ?

List of UNDERCOVER EVIL AMERICAN GOVT NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS and their
ADDRESSES and PHONE NUMBERS.

The FIRST TWO agents Maddelina Wahl and Kathleen Taylor are listed on
www.infospace.com under their UNDERCOVER AGENTS HUSBANDS names Larry Wahl
and Kevin Taylor.

1) Agent Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 38331
ph 248-324-1527.

2) Agent Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph
248-356-1946.

3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph
248-477-9161.

4) Agent Frank Spodek, email id: sfrank9 at aol.com or sfra...@aol.com

5) 351 FTK - Atlanta, Georgia car registration in Sep 2004 (undercover
agents)

Frank Olson

Jun 25, 2006, 5:00:33 PM6/25/06
McGinn wrote:

Nothing of interest.

McGinn

Jun 25, 2006, 7:21:20 PM6/25/06

> McGinn wrote:
>

> Nothing of interest.

Frank Olson is RUNNING AWAY like a TYPICAL FUCKING AMERICAN PUSSY that SHITS
in its PANTS when it hears the words FBI, CIA and NSA.

You are UPSET that I KICKED your LOSER ASS.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/msg/c962d6043555bfd0?hl=en&

Why dont you call these INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS and tell them to FILE a
CRIMINAL CASE against me for MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS and POSTING their
addresses and phone numbers on the internet ?

Frank Olson

Jun 25, 2006, 7:30:15 PM6/25/06
McGinn wrote:

Something even more meaningless.

<sigh>

McGinn

Jun 25, 2006, 7:56:57 PM6/25/06

> McGinn wrote:
>

> Something even more meaningless.
>
> <sigh>

Frank Olson

Jun 26, 2006, 2:34:50 AM6/26/06
McGinn wrote:

<snip>

Seems to me that *you're* the one resorting to vulgar language and
insults (which typically means you're on the "losing side" of the
equation). *And* you keep cross posting your tripe. Time to get a life
there bud. I'd "plonk" you but you're just way too entertaining, in
fact, you're on a par with the National Enquirer. I can't wait until
"space aliens" start showing up. Will they be dressed as FBI agents?
Only the NSA knows...

McGinn

Jun 26, 2006, 10:41:17 PM6/26/06

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_e...@yoursecuritysource.com> wrote in message

Spoken like TYPICAL EVIL AMERICAN GOVT FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS who
discredit the VICTIMS inorder to DECEIVE, MANIPULATE and DIVERT the
attention of 300 mil AMERICANS AWAY from their EVIL, MURDEROUS, PSYCHOPATHIC
MINDS of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT.

Mark M.

Jul 2, 2006, 11:05:52 AM7/2/06
For a moment, the group was actually discussing security. So much for things
being interesting.

Frank Olson

Jul 2, 2006, 1:16:57 PM7/2/06
Mark M. wrote:
> For a moment, the group was actually discussing security. So much for things
> being interesting.

What?? Security?? Really?? Gasp!!! :-)