BRAVERY of NSA and FBI BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS

McGinn

Jul 6, 2006, 12:04:33 AM7/6/06
NSA and FBI BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS broke into my apartmnet at least 4
times in the last week while I was asleep in the night and moved around
things in my apartment to mentally destroy me.

300 mil AMERICAN MORONS and SLAVES are PAYING TAXES so these SADISTIC,
PERVERTED, BLOOD THIRSTY PSYHCHOPATHS can ILLEGALLY break into the homes of
ORDINARY AMERICAN CIVILIANS and drive them to insanity.

These FUCKING 300 mil PROGRAMMED AMERICAN SLAVES rewarded FBI, CIA and NSA
with a TENS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS extra budget AFTER 9-11 so these SADISTS,
PERVERTS and PSYCHOPATHS can SECRETLY INSTALL VIDEO and AUDIO SURVEILLANCE
DEVICES and watch me, my 63 year old mother and my relatives in the bath
room and bed room.

HEY MORONS, work your asses of and PAY MORE TAXES to these NSA, FBI and CIA
SADISTS, PERVERTS and PSYCHOPATHS so they can TORTURE american civilians
instead of catching OBL.

G. Morgan

Jul 6, 2006, 12:09:19 AM7/6/06
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 21:04:33 -0700, "McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote:

>NSA and FBI BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS broke into my apartmnet at least 4
>times in the last week while I was asleep in the night and moved around
>things in my apartment to mentally destroy me.

Looks like it worked.

McGinn

Jul 6, 2006, 12:13:17 AM7/6/06

"G. Morgan" <alar...@geemail.com> wrote in message

You must be another of those LOW IQ AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES who will piss
and shit in their pants when they HEAR the words FBI, CIA and NSA.

In the future they will send you a dvd of your wife, UNDERAGE DAUGHTERS and
mom getting banged by FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS for your ENJOYMENT.

Mark Leuck

Jul 6, 2006, 12:22:17 AM7/6/06
So tell me something, when the NSA and FBI sexually abused you did they use
KY or was the abuse dry?

"McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

McGinn

Jul 6, 2006, 12:25:43 AM7/6/06
Why dont you meet me somewhere, I will show you myself.

You think you are a MAN ENOUGH to meet me somewhere or RUN like TYPICAL FBI,
CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSIES when they have to FIGHT an opponent with
EQUAL POWER.

Do you know why these FBI, NSA and CIA PSYCHOPATHS nuked Japan ?

Answer: Because these AMERICAN PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSIES couldnt FIGHT the Japs
in a CONVENTIONAL WAR.

LoL......

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@comcast.net> wrote in message

Jim Rojas

Jul 6, 2006, 9:17:13 AM7/6/06
If you really read your history, you would have known that the Japanese
would have fought to the last man. The USA had Japan surrounded by
overwhelming forces. The US Navy had 1000+ ships & subs surrounding Japan.
The USA could have bombed the entire country until they surrended, but the
USA wanted a quick end to the war to save lives throughout the world.
Genocide was not in the plan.

Jim Rojas

"McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

Bob Worthy

Jul 6, 2006, 9:39:23 AM7/6/06

>> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > So tell me something, when the NSA and FBI sexually abused you did they
> > use
> > KY or was the abuse dry?
> >
> "McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> Why dont you meet me somewhere, I will show you myself.

(o)

No wonder he is so bitter

McGinn

Jul 6, 2006, 10:32:16 AM7/6/06
Is that why Americans CRY LIKE BABIES and talk about Pearl Harbor ad nauseum
even today.

Moron, America is a NATION of PROGRAMMED SLAVES and PUSSIES who will NEVER

FIGHT an opponent with EQUAL POWER.

American PUSSIES FEAR DEATH like NO OTHER RACE on earth and by extension
AMERICA is a NATION of PUSSIES since a person who FEARS DEATH CANNOT be
BRAVE.

America NUKED Japan because the AMERICAN PUSSIES like you could NOT STOMACH
AMERICAN SOLDIER DEATHS.

Question:

Why did America NUKE Japan TWICE with TWO DIFFERENT Plutonium and Uranium
BOMBS but SPARED Germany ?

Answer:

Because Germany is OUR WHITE CHRISTIAN RACE and Japanese are NOT.

"Jim Rojas" <jro...@tech-man.com> wrote in message

McGinn

Jul 6, 2006, 10:33:44 AM7/6/06

"Bob Worthy" <secu...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

I am sure you WOULD JERKOFF WATCHING a DVD of FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS
GANG RAPING your UNDERAGE TEENAGE DAUGHTER and BRAINWASHING her to think HER
BOYFRIENDS are FUCKING HER, if they send you one.

Steve Foley

Jul 6, 2006, 10:36:13 AM7/6/06
The silicon chip inside his head got switched to overload..............

Frank Olson

Jul 6, 2006, 10:39:38 AM7/6/06
Jim Rojas wrote:
> If you really read your history, you would have known that the Japanese
> would have fought to the last man. The USA had Japan surrounded by
> overwhelming forces. The US Navy had 1000+ ships & subs surrounding Japan.
> The USA could have bombed the entire country until they surrended, but the
> USA wanted a quick end to the war to save lives throughout the world.
> Genocide was not in the plan.

You're basically spouting "the party line" there Jim. Japan was on its
knees and would have surrendered (I guess you didn't see the History
Channel Special). The US didn't have to invade the country or drop the
bomb. They could simply have choked off everything but humanitarian aid
and won the war that way. Dropping "Little Boy" and "Fat Man" was
nothing more than an extension of the testing for the weapon's
development *on a live target*. The sentiment of the time had a lot to
do with it as well. America was "dragged into" fighting with the attack
on Pearl Harbor and Truman literally jumped at the chance for "payback".

McGinn

Jul 6, 2006, 10:42:21 AM7/6/06

"Steve Foley" <steve...@DELETE.att.net> wrote in message

I will give to you so you can put it in YOUR WHORE WIFE's PUSSY if you want.

Do you know HOW MANY DICKS (including animals') in your neighborhood are
FUCKING YOUR HORNY SLUTTY WIFE ?

Doug L

Jul 6, 2006, 11:02:29 AM7/6/06
Answer: They had to use two different bombs because the first one was
destroyed at Hiroshima

but it also could it have something to do with the fact that Germany had
unconditionally surrendered in early May 1945 and Japan didn't agree to
surrender until August 1945, less than week after the second bomb was
dropped.

Most people who are familiar with the events at Dresden in early 1945 will
not agree that Germany was spared.

Doug

--

"McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

McGinn

Jul 6, 2006, 11:05:55 AM7/6/06
TYPICAL EXCUSES from a TYPICAL EVIL AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING PROGRAMMED
AMERICAN SLAVE and PUSSY.

"Doug L" <vss...@aol.com> wrote in message

McGinn

Jul 6, 2006, 11:08:43 AM7/6/06

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_e...@yoursecuritysource.com> wrote in message

ANOTHER EVIL AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING american programmed slave JUSTIFYING
the NUKING as a "PAYBACK".

By that logic, ANY COUNTRY has the RIGHT to NUKE AMERICA as a "PAYBACK".

Will that be ACCEPATABLE to you, LOW IQ MORON ?

Frank Olson

Jul 6, 2006, 11:22:09 AM7/6/06
McGinn wrote:

>>You're basically spouting "the party line" there Jim. Japan was on its
>>knees and would have surrendered (I guess you didn't see the History
>>Channel Special). The US didn't have to invade the country or drop the
>>bomb. They could simply have choked off everything but humanitarian aid
>>and won the war that way. Dropping "Little Boy" and "Fat Man" was nothing
>>more than an extension of the testing for the weapon's development *on a
>>live target*. The sentiment of the time had a lot to do with it as well.
>>America was "dragged into" fighting with the attack on Pearl Harbor and
>>Truman literally jumped at the chance for "payback".
>

> ANOTHER EVIL AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING american programmed slave JUSTIFYING
> the NUKING as a "PAYBACK".
>
> By that logic, ANY COUNTRY has the RIGHT to NUKE AMERICA as a "PAYBACK".
>
> Will that be ACCEPATABLE to you, LOW IQ MORON ?

You don't read well, do you??

julian

Jul 6, 2006, 11:31:15 AM7/6/06

Well based on American History, I'd say YES. Canada should have
CONQUERED AMERICA during the WAR OF 1812. Instead we just went back
home. The AMERICAN PUSSIES were DEFEATED by the PASSIVIST CANADIANS -
DEAL WITH IT!

Julian

julian

Jul 6, 2006, 11:32:26 AM7/6/06
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 21:25:43 -0700, "McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote:

>Why dont you meet me somewhere, I will show you myself.

He took it in the brown, dry. Nobody could be that bitter if KY was
used.

Julian

McGinn

Jul 6, 2006, 12:15:35 PM7/6/06

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_e...@yoursecuritysource.com> wrote in message

Did you forget how I taught you grammar in an other thread.

McGinn

Jul 6, 2006, 12:16:17 PM7/6/06

"julian" <jul...@sunnyvale.ns.ca> wrote in message

LOW IQ MORON,

Is Canada the ONLY COUNTRY in the world ?

McGinn

Jul 6, 2006, 12:17:23 PM7/6/06

> On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 21:25:43 -0700, "McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote:
>
>>Why dont you meet me somewhere, I will show you myself.
>>

> He took it in the brown, dry. Nobody could be that bitter if KY was
> used.

Meet me somewhere, I will show you how it was done.

Are you MAN ENOUGH to do that or will you RUN LIKE a TYPICAL FUCKING FBI,
CIA and NSA PUSSY ?

Steve Foley

Jul 6, 2006, 1:19:22 PM7/6/06
Nobody's gonna go to school today, he's gonna make them stay at
home..........

"McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

McGinn

Jul 6, 2006, 6:05:30 PM7/6/06

So you can RAPE your KIDS and BRAINWASH them to think their BOY/GIRL friends
are FUCKING THEM like the FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS do to their kids.

Question:

Why do FBI, CIA and NSA hire LOT OF PSYCHOLOGY Phds ?

Answer:

So they can TRAIN ALL AGENT PSYCHOPATHS to FUCK THEIR UNDERAGE KIDS and
BRAINWASH them to THINK their boy/girl friends are FUCKING THEM.

"Steve Foley" <steve...@DELETE.att.net> wrote in message

Steve Foley

Jul 6, 2006, 6:33:51 PM7/6/06
Daddy doesn't under stand it..............

>> Nobody's gonna go to school today, he's gonna make them stay at
>> home..........

Frank Olson

Jul 6, 2006, 8:24:15 PM7/6/06
McGinn wrote:

> Is Canada the ONLY COUNTRY in the world ?

No. There's Belgium too.

McGinn

Jul 6, 2006, 9:07:27 PM7/6/06

> McGinn wrote:
>

>> Is Canada the ONLY COUNTRY in the world ?
>>

> No. There's Belgium too.

Are you one of those 70% AMERICAN PROGRAMMED MORONS and SLAVES who waved a
flag and believed the AMERICAN CHRISTIAN BLOOD THRIRSTY TERRORIST BUSH's
LIES about iraqi WMD even though those 70% AMERICAN DUMBFUCKS CANT LOCATE
iraq on a WORLD MAP ?

McGinn

Jul 6, 2006, 9:12:45 PM7/6/06
Call and tell these NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS, I am sure they will UNDERSTAND
IT and might EVEN GIVE you an INVISIBLE SUIT to "BRAVELY" get into american
civilian apartments WHEN THEY ARE ASLEEP after taking medication and install
SECRET AUDIO and VIDEO SURVEILLANCE DEVICES in the bathroom and WATCH
everybody ranging from 2 yrs - 63 yrs old TAKING SHOWER and attending
NATURES CALLS and JERKOFF.

And I am also sure 300 mil AMERICAN MORONS and PROGRAMMED SLAVES will PAY
MORE TAXES next year to these PSYCHOPATHS for DOING a GREAT JOB of SEXUALLY
ABUSING and HUMILIATING american civilians.

List of UNDERCOVER EVIL AMERICAN GOVT NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS and their
ADDRESSES and PHONE NUMBERS.

The FIRST TWO PSYCHOPATHS Maddelina Wahl and Kathleen Taylor are listed on
www.infospace.com under their UNDERCOVER AGENTS HUSBANDS names Larry Wahl
and Kevin Taylor.

1) PSYCHOPATH Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI
38331
ph 248-324-1527.

2) PSYCHOPATH Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph
248-356-1946.

3) PSYCHOPATH Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336,
ph
248-477-9161.

4) PSYCHOPATH Frank Spodek, email id: sfrank9 at aol.com or
sfra...@aol.com

5) 351 FTK - Atlanta, Georgia car registration in Sep 2004 (undercover
agents)

"Steve Foley" <steve...@DELETEatt.net> wrote in message

McGinn

Jul 6, 2006, 9:26:34 PM7/6/06
Steve FOOLEY,

Are you still BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR WIFE like you BRAGGED HERE ?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/msg/9088539acf731162?hl=en&

Steve Foley

Jul 6, 2006, 9:43:27 PM7/6/06
And he can see no reason, cuz there is no reason, what reason do you
need?????????

Steve Foley

Jul 6, 2006, 9:45:15 PM7/6/06
There's that reading comprehension problem again.

"McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

McGinn

Jul 6, 2006, 10:08:10 PM7/6/06
I dont need any reason why YOU FUCK YOUR UNDERAGE DAUGHTERS and BRAINWASH
and MANIPULATE them to think their boyfriends are FUCKING THEM.

"Steve Foley" <steve...@DELETEatt.net> wrote in message

Frank Olson

Jul 7, 2006, 12:44:00 AM7/7/06
McGinn wrote:

> Are you one of those 70% AMERICAN PROGRAMMED MORONS and SLAVES who waved a
> flag and believed the AMERICAN CHRISTIAN BLOOD THRIRSTY TERRORIST BUSH's
> LIES about iraqi WMD even though those 70% AMERICAN DUMBFUCKS CANT LOCATE
> iraq on a WORLD MAP ?

Iraq?? Isn't that a planet in the Deneb IV system?

Steve Foley

Jul 7, 2006, 5:33:38 AM7/7/06
And Mother feels so shocked
Father's world is rocked

McGinn

Jul 7, 2006, 7:54:33 PM7/7/06
But you will RUN LIKE a 5yr old PUSSY CRYING mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy if
you have to FIGHT a NON-American if you are both given the SAME WEAPON.

NSA, FBI and CIA should change their NAMES to

National PUSSY AGENCY
Federal Bureau of PUSSIES
Central Intelligence of PUSSIES.

Fooley, do you think you are MAN ENOUGH to meet me somewhere WITHOUT a 1000
FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS covering your PUSSY ASS ?

I know you will SNIP my comments like a TYPICAL MANIPULATIVE, DECEPTIVE,
SADISTIC, PERVERTED, CHILD RAPING, BLOOD THIRSTY FBI, CIA and NSA
PSYCHOPATH.

"Steve Foley" <steve...@DELETEatt.net> wrote in message

Jim Rojas

Jul 7, 2006, 8:13:05 PM7/7/06
You sound alot like Paul from Belgium. You really should seek some
professional help. Everytime you sputter the same NSA, FBI and CIA crap, it
makes you sound like you are a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Jim Rojas

"McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

McGinn

Jul 7, 2006, 8:39:10 PM7/7/06
You are a TYPICAL LOW IQ AMERICAN SLAVE DOG that soils its pants when it
hears the words FBI, CIA and NSA.

MYTH:

America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:

America is a LAND of the SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES.

"Jim Rojas" <jro...@tech-man.com> wrote in message

Albert Greene, NSA

Jul 7, 2006, 8:24:47 PM7/7/06

We ARE watching you McGinn. Also, we only broke in 3 times last week.
The 4th time was a druggy looking to swipe your Prozac.

AG

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 21:04:33 -0700, "McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote:

>NSA and FBI BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS broke into my apartmnet at least 4
>times in the last week while I was asleep in the night and moved around
>things in my apartment to mentally destroy me.

Steve Foley

Jul 7, 2006, 8:50:28 PM7/7/06
Sweet sixteen ain't it peachy keen
now it ain't too late to admit defeat

"McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> I know you will SNIP my comments like a TYPICAL MANIPULATIVE, DECEPTIVE,

McGinn

Jul 7, 2006, 8:50:27 PM7/7/06
Oops I didnt know you are watching me.

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of the SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES.

If the SAME WEAPON is given to an AMERICAN FBI, CIA or an NSA PSYCHOPATH and
a NON-AMERICAN and are asked
to FIGHT, the US GOVT PSYCHOPATH will DROP the weapon and RUN like hell
CRYING MOMMY,
MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY.........and the WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN SLAVES
will CONTINUE to believe America is a HOME of the BRAVE.

Roflmao..........

"Albert Greene, NSA" <AMGr...@NSA.GOV> wrote in message

McGinn

Jul 7, 2006, 8:52:22 PM7/7/06
***

I will post this AGAIN and AGAIN until this APPEARS on GOOGLE GROUPS.

Do you think pakistanis, iranians, chinese, french, germans, arabs,
italians, russians or canadians will WEAR INVISIBLE SUITS and enter the
homes of these NSA, CIA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS ?

List of UNDERCOVER EVIL AMERICAN GOVT NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS and their
[...]

McGinn

Jul 7, 2006, 9:09:12 PM7/7/06
Hey 300 mil AMERICAN SLAVE MORONS,

Here is an NSA PSYCHOPATH Steve FOOLEY asking me to admit DEFEAT.

As per your AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS the definition of DEFEAT is

A defenseless, powerless american civilian waving a white flag to your
AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS with UNLIMITED POWER.

My hat is off to the BRAVERY of the AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS you 300 mil
AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVE MORONS "WORSHIP".............Hehehehe.......

NSA PSYCHOPATH Steve FOOLEY,

ANY LOW IQ PROGRAMMED AMERICAN SLAVE DOGS like Crash, Jim Rojas, Bob
Lemonde, Julian, Mark YUCK, Fartbarkle, Doug L etc can be HIRED and TRAINED
to do what YOU NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS do.

But YOU CAN NEVER hire anybody and TRAIN them to do WHAT I CAN DO. There are
very very FEW people who you can count on fingers in this world that can DO
WHAT I CAN. You KNOW it for a FACT and I KNOW it for a FACT.

You also KNOW it for a FACT that if I HAVE JUST 0.000000000001% of the POWER
of what you NSA PSYCHOPATHS have, I would have made YOUR CHRISTIAN TERRORIST
GODS bush, cheney, rumsfeld and cunty rice to stand in line infront of my
home and take appointments from my secretary to SUCK MY DICK.

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of the SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES.

If the SAME WEAPON is given to an AMERICAN and a NON-AMERICAN and are asked
to FIGHT, the AMERICAN will DROP the weapon and RUN like hell CRYING MOMMY,
MOMMY, MOMMY..............

"Steve Foley" <steve...@DELETEatt.net> wrote in message

McGinn

Jul 7, 2006, 9:11:52 PM7/7/06
NSA PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSY Steve FOOLEY,

Did North Korea send SHIVERS DOWN YOUR SPINE on YOUR INDEPENDENCE DAY ? I
can imagine your CHRISTIAN TERRORIST GODS bush, cheney, rumsfeld and cunty
rice SOILING their pants.

Roflmao............

[...]

McGinn

Jul 7, 2006, 9:19:01 PM7/7/06
NSA PSYCHOPATH Steve FOOLEY,

Can you tell me who is the PUSSY that ADMITTED DEFEAT by SNIPPING the
following comments I posted like a TYPICAL DECEPTIVE, MANIPULATIVE,
SADISITIC, PERVERTED, BLOOD THIRSTY NSA PSYCHOPATH without responding and
taking up the CHALLENGE ?

I will let the 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVE MORONS to figure that
out............Roflmao......

Fooley, do you think you are MAN ENOUGH to meet me somewhere WITHOUT a 1000
FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS covering your PUSSY ASS ?

I know you will SNIP my comments like a TYPICAL MANIPULATIVE, DECEPTIVE,

SADISTIC, PERVERTED, CHILD RAPING, BLOOD THIRSTY FBI, CIA and NSA
PSYCHOPATH.

McGinn

Jul 7, 2006, 9:36:43 PM7/7/06

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_e...@yoursecuritysource.com> wrote in message

Yes, where tAMERICAN SOLDIERS with VERY LIMITED POWER and at the LOWEST RANK
in POWER HIEARARCHY of the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT "RAPING" and "MURDERING"
innocent woman and children on that planet.

And the WORST PART is the 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVE MORONS can't
even EXTRAPOLATE it and figure out HOW EVIL, SADISTIC, PERVERTED, ARROGANT
and BLOOD THIRSTY the FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS can be with their
UNLIMITED INFINITE POWER (compared to the LOWEST rung soldiers) these SAME
300 mil american slave morons gave the US GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.

And when I try to expand these SLAVE MORONS brains about how these US GOVT
PSYCHOPATHS are torturing me and OTHER INNOCENT AMERCIAN CIVILIANS, these
MORONS keep telling me to wear tin foils and take meds.

Talk about LOW IQ PROGRAMMED AMERICAN SLAVES. Sheeeesh.........Print the
following link document and educate yourselves MORONS...........This is REAL
and is HAPPENING to TENS of THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS like
yourselves but just DONT KNOW that it is happening to them.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html

Steve Foley

Jul 7, 2006, 10:18:47 PM7/7/06
They can see no reasons
Cos there are no reasons
What reasons do you need?

"McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

McGinn

Jul 7, 2006, 10:34:38 PM7/7/06
HEY 300 mil AMERICAN SLAVISH MORONS,

Did you see how this NSA PSYCHOPATH PUSSY Steve FOOLEY snipped all my
comments like a TYPICAL, DECEPTIVE, MANIPULATIVE EVIL AMERICAN GOVT BLOOD
THIRSTY SADIST ?

NSA PSYCHOPATH Steve FOOLEY,

Do you think you are MAN ENOUGH to meet me somewhere WITHOUT a 1000

FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS covering your PUSSY ASS ?

I know you will SNIP my comments like a TYPICAL MANIPULATIVE, DECEPTIVE,

SADISTIC, PERVERTED, CHILD RAPING, BLOOD THIRSTY FBI, CIA and NSA

PSYCHOPATH like you did in this thread before.

So you ADMITTED DEFEAT !!!!

Roflmao........

"Steve Foley" <steve...@DELETEatt.net> wrote in message

McGinn

Jul 7, 2006, 10:42:32 PM7/7/06
For the UMPTEENTH TIME to you IMMATURE PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSIES,

"IIIIIIIIIIII" decide who is a good guy and who is a bad guy.

For the SIMPLE REASON you are TOOOOO IMMATURE just like majority of the 6
bil population that inhabit this planet.

Example of your IMMATURITY:

You PSYCHOPATHS waste SO MUCH TIME, ENERGY, MONEY and RESOURCES
psycho-analysing Osama tapes for any HIDDEN SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES and BRAG
about it on TV so the 300 mil AMERICAN SLAVISH MORONS you PROGRAMMED to
behave like SLAVE DOGS to you will get OVERAWED and WORSHIP you.

FREAKING IMMATURE SHITHEADS...........Osama is a muslim FANATIC TERRORIST
who probably doesnt even know the MEANING of SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES.

Psychology is RARELY USED if at all in muslim societies and the FACTORS that
GOVERN the mentality of Osama and other muslim terrorists is DIFFERENT from
the WESTERN CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS and PSYCHOPATHS like yourself.

Every time I watch you FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS announce on the tv that
you CLOWNS are PSYCHOANALYSING Osama tapes for any HIDDEN MESSAGES, I
usually BURST OUT WITH LOUD LAUGHTER.

I told you LONG TIME BACK, the space in your BRAINS is TOO LITTLE to JUDGE
EVERY HUMAN BEING in this world.

Get this into your CHRISTIAN TERRORIST PSYCHOPATHIC HEADS and at least STOP
WASTING my time in the future.

So are you ready to MEET ME SOMEWHERE without a 1000 FBI, CIA and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS COVERING your PUSSY ?

McGinn

Jul 7, 2006, 10:51:41 PM7/7/06
Here is ANOTHER PROOF of your IMMATURITY and TOO LITTLE SPACE in your
PSYCHOPATHIC BRAINS.

www.innocenceproject.org

Do you know WHY so many of convicted americans got RELEASED based on DNA
EVIDENCE ?

Its because you FBI, CIA and NSA SADISTS, PYSCHOPATHS and PERVERTS are
BLOOD THIRSTY EVIL DEVILS who are NOT INTERESTED in sending the REAL BAD
guys to prison. You are ONLY INTERESTED in SENDING SOMEBODY to PRISON and
MANIPULATE the rest of the AMERICAN SLAVISH MORONS to WORSHIP YOU.

Here are THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of EXAMPLES of the MOLE BRAINED IMMATURITY
and BLOOD LUST of EVIL FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS.

FBI PERVERTS and SADISTS can "DESTROY" and "RUIN" thousands and
thousands of INNOCENT AMERICANS' lives by sending them to PRISON for
DECADES with PLANTED and FALSIFIED EVIDENCE and by MANIPULATING juries
by LEAKING information to the media and using every other MANIPULATIVE
TRICK available to POISON the JURY MINDS to CONVICT INNOCENT
americans.
According to some reliable research, the SADISTIC AMERICAN Govt SENDS
about 10,000 INNOCENT AMERICANS to prison on FALSE CHARGES and
WRONGFUL CONVICTIONS. Read a few of the following cases.

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 17 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.11alive.com/help/search/search_article.aspx?storyid=51720

http://www.ga-innocenceproject.org/breaking.html

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 19 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/11/09/inmate.freed.ap/index.html

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 18 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/11/08/wrongly.convicted.ap/index.html

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 10 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/10/31/prisoner.freed.ap/index.html

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 20 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20041105-023723-2092r.htm

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 13 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.vadoc.com/DNA/ochoa.htm

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED three guys' 14 YRS OF PRECIOUS
LIFE

http://home.iprimus.com.au/dna_info/dna/JA_DNA_illnews_20011212a.html

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 20 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.truthinjustice.org/john-stoll.htm

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 18 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.splcenter.org/center/splcreport/article.jsp?aid=77

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 7 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2004/01/24/man_freed_in_199...

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 15 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/news/id2791/pg1/

Mark Leuck

Jul 7, 2006, 11:21:05 PM7/7/06

> And the WORST PART is the 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVE MORONS can't
> even EXTRAPOLATE it and figure out HOW EVIL, SADISTIC, PERVERTED, ARROGANT
> and BLOOD THIRSTY the FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS can be with their
> UNLIMITED INFINITE POWER (compared to the LOWEST rung soldiers) these SAME
> 300 mil american slave morons gave the US GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.

One minor question I have is if they have unlimited power and if they know
who you are why are you still alive?

> And when I try to expand these SLAVE MORONS brains about how these US GOVT
> PSYCHOPATHS are torturing me and OTHER INNOCENT AMERCIAN CIVILIANS, these
> MORONS keep telling me to wear tin foils and take meds.

Like these? I like the Chaplin myself

http://www.ericisgreat.com/tinfoilhats/index.html

Mark Leuck

Jul 7, 2006, 11:23:25 PM7/7/06

"Jim Rojas" <jro...@tech-man.com> wrote in message
> You sound alot like Pxxl from Belgium. You really should seek some

> professional help. Everytime you sputter the same NSA, FBI and CIA crap,
it
> makes you sound like you are a few fries short of a Happy Meal.
>
> Jim Rojas

As nutty as Pxxl was I don't think he was close to McGinn

Jim Rojas

Jul 8, 2006, 12:04:07 AM7/8/06
Let North Korea place a bomb on your doorstep. I bet you will be calling the
FBI, NSA & CIA to get rid of it.

You my good man are a true coward. You hide behind a phoney name to spread
your lies. But not to worry, we PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSY AMERICANS will protect
you, no matter how pathethic you are.

Jim Rojas
A true PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSY AMERICAN

"McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

McGinn

Jul 8, 2006, 12:41:51 AM7/8/06

> "McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message
>>
>> And the WORST PART is the 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVE MORONS can't
>> even EXTRAPOLATE it and figure out HOW EVIL, SADISTIC, PERVERTED,
>> ARROGANT
>> and BLOOD THIRSTY the FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS can be with their
>> UNLIMITED INFINITE POWER (compared to the LOWEST rung soldiers) these
>> SAME
>> 300 mil american slave morons gave the US GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.
>
> One minor question I have is if they have unlimited power and if they know
> who you are why are you still alive?

Mark YUCK STINKING LOW IQ SLAVISH MORON,

WHY DONT YOU CALL these UNDERCOVER NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS and ASK THEM
YOURSELF ?

List of UNDERCOVER EVIL AMERICAN GOVT NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS and their
ADDRESSES and PHONE NUMBERS.

The FIRST TWO agents Maddelina Wahl and Kathleen Taylor are listed on

www.infospace.com under their UNDERCOVER AGENTS HUSBANDS names Larry Wahl
and Kevin Taylor.

1) Agent Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 38331
ph 248-324-1527.

2) Agent Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph
248-356-1946.

3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph
248-477-9161.

4) Agent Frank Spodek, email id: sfrank9 at aol.com or sfra...@aol.com

McGinn

Jul 8, 2006, 12:56:39 AM7/8/06

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@comcast.net> wrote in message

Mark YUCK,

Did you call these PSYCHOPATHS and ask why they kept me still alive ? Did I
tell you I already filed a complaint with the police and if anything happens
to me, all these PSYCHOPATHS will go to prison ?

McGinn

Jul 8, 2006, 1:01:32 AM7/8/06
LOW IQ PUSSY Jim,

I dont need HELP from PUSSY AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES like you.

If ALL AMERICANS are TRULY RRAVE enough to STAND UP to their EVIL AMERICAN
GOVT, then these FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS would have never DARED to
ABUSE, HUMILIATE and TORTURE me and THOUSANDS of OTHER AMERICAN CIVILIANS on
mcactivism and mindcontrolresearchforum groups for years.

Read mcactivism and mindcontorlresearchforum yahoogroups and EDUCATE
yourself.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html

"Jim Rojas" <jro...@tech-man.com> wrote in message

enigma

Jul 8, 2006, 1:03:36 AM7/8/06
Prozac - It's not just for breakfast any more.

"McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

McGinn

Jul 8, 2006, 1:07:14 AM7/8/06
Exactly, it is ALSO lunch and dinner for AMERICAN GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVISH
MORONS.

"enigma" <eni...@whitehouse.gov> wrote in message

Mark Leuck

Jul 8, 2006, 1:42:48 AM7/8/06

> 3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph
> 248-477-9161.
>

> 4) Agent Frank Spodek, email id: sfrank9 at aol.com or sfra...@aol.com
>

> 5) 351 FTK - Atlanta, Georgia car registration in Sep 2004 (undercover
> agents)

Hate to tell you but the last 3 have disconnected numbers

Mark Leuck

Jul 8, 2006, 1:44:54 AM7/8/06

> LOW IQ PUSSY Jim,
>
> I dont need HELP from PUSSY AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES like you.
>
> If ALL AMERICANS are TRULY RRAVE enough to STAND UP to their EVIL AMERICAN
> GOVT, then these FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS would have never DARED to
> ABUSE, HUMILIATE and TORTURE me and THOUSANDS of OTHER AMERICAN CIVILIANS
on
> mcactivism and mindcontrolresearchforum groups for years.
>
> Read mcactivism and mindcontorlresearchforum yahoogroups and EDUCATE
> yourself.
>

> http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html

Man after looking at that page all I can say you can screw with the FBI, you
can screw with the CIA, you can even screw with the NSA but never NEVER mess
with the Masons!

Or the Shriners....mostly cause they'll run you over with those nifty
go-carts

McGinn

Jul 8, 2006, 1:50:19 AM7/8/06

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@comcast.net> wrote in message

Really, I am glad if true.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html

DEFINITION of BRAVERY as per EVIL FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS:

Entering american civilian apartments during the night time LIKE PUSSIES
(ooops I guess that is BRAVERY as per American govt DEFINITION) and SECRETLY
inserting synthetic telepathy chips and torturing them for years and years.

Roflmao.............

NSY PSYCHOPATH Steve FOOLEY,

Did bush, cheney, rumsfeld, cunty rice, hayden, keith alexander, mueller ii
and negroponte THROW AWAY their SOILED PANTS on AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY or
got them WASHED and DRIED since they will SOIL them again anyway in the
future when north korea fires another missile.

Roflmao...........

McGinn

Jul 8, 2006, 12:49:02 PM7/8/06
NSA BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATH Steve FOOLEY,

REASONS ?

Richard Jewel, Brandon Mayfield, 100,000 innocent iraqis, innocent americans
in tennessee used as guinea pigs for radiation experiments by the EVIL
AMERICAN GOVT FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS, and THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of
INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS being used a GUINEA PIGS for the MIND CONTROL
EXPERIMENTS by the EVIL FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS ?

REASONS ?

www.innocenceproject.com

Do you think the family members of these AMERICANS YOU MURDERED should HUNT
and MURDER all FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS like YOURSELF that are
RESPONSIBLE for the DEATH of their INNOCENT FAMILY MEMBERS ?

Do you think 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES have "ANY INDEPENDENT
THINKING ABILITY LEFT" in their brains to RETALIATE and MURDER the EVIL FBI,
CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS like YOURSELF for BEHAVING LIKE GODS ?

HOW MANY REASONS do you think the PROGRAMMED SLAVE AMERICANS NEED to
RETALIATE and MURDER the EVIL FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS like YOURSELF for
MURDERING THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICANS ?

REASONS ?

[...]

McGinn

Jul 8, 2006, 2:56:19 PM7/8/06

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@comcast.net> wrote in message

I will insert a SWORD in your anus and twist it until you SCREAM Masons and
Shriners PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE HELP ME.

enigma

Jul 8, 2006, 4:53:57 PM7/8/06
Wow!
You just can't buy comedy this good!

Keep up the good work McPsycho, the VRWC applauds you for taking the spot
light off of our actions.

BTW, don't pay any attention to those con trails that just showed up over
your house.

"McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

McGinn

Jul 8, 2006, 5:04:26 PM7/8/06
Dont worry, PSYCHOPATHIC EVIL US GOVT PUSSY Enigma,

Your IP address 67.171.196.75 is noted and will become PART of the POLICE
FILES very soon.

If ANYTHING HAPPENS to me, I am sure the MEDIA and the COPS will be KNOCKING
ON YOUR DOORS interviewing YOU, YOUR WIFE, YOUR KIDS, YOUR ex-friends, YOUR
relatives, YOUR neighbors, YOUR Colleagues.

"enigma" <eni...@whitehouse.gov> wrote in message

enigma

Jul 8, 2006, 5:08:10 PM7/8/06

> Dont worry, PSYCHOPATHIC EVIL US GOVT PUSSY Enigma,
>
> Your IP address 67.171.196.75 is noted and will become PART of the POLICE
> FILES very soon.

How do you know the police don't already have my files?
Maybe I AM the police. You don't know what I already know about the things
you don't know anyting about. In fact I *MAY* have planted those things in
your head using the Digital Angle device that was implanted in your head
while you slept.
Did you ever get the feeling you were missing some time?
Well, there you have it.

McGinn

Jul 8, 2006, 5:26:12 PM7/8/06