Can't piss

1 view

Alexandra C Gilbert

Aug 8, 2006, 12:37:22 PM8/8/06
Anybody know what's up with this shit? The meth is clean but
it's harder than hell to piss and it feels like I've been kicked in
the twat. What the hell?

McGinn

Aug 8, 2006, 2:55:20 PM8/8/06

"Alexandra C Gilbert" <A...@atlanta-skank.com> wrote in message

RUTHLESSLY KILL NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS including FBI and NSA DIRECTORS
Robert Mueller III and Keith Alexander and GO TO HEAVEN and MEET JESUS.

Last night I had a hard time pissing and the FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHIC
PUSSIES who were WATCHING me in my bathroom with SECRETLY INSTALLED VIDEO
SURVEILLANCE DEVICES posted this thread on alt.security.alarms today
morning. They added the word meth to confuse the readers.

Clowns here Crash google, bob, allan, doug, mark leuck, frank olson,
everywhere man, alarmman and the rest of the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PROGRAMMED
AMERICAN SLAVES are PAYING TAXES through their SLAVE ASSES to these AMERICAN
GOVT PSYCHOPATHS
and TERRORISTS to WATCH me in my BATHROOM.

NOT ONE of these EVIL AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING IDIOTS and MORONS have the
GUTS to ASK their EVIL AMERICAN GOVT how WATCHING ME IN MY BATHROOM and
POSTING the incidents on usenet HELPS american national security or
terrorism.

NSA and FBI PYSCHOPATHIC PUSSIES will NEVER DARE to come infront of me
because that will make them MEN.

FUCKING AMERICAN FBI and NSA PUSSIES.

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a
NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their
WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these
IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
government."
Edward Abbey
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Authors/QuotationsToMakeUSThink.html

Signature:

Pax anti-american imperialism and terrorism is a philosophy.

Making sure evil, imperialistic american govt does not turn me into a SLAVE
like majority of the americans, is liberty building.

Think of it as somebody beating the shit out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT
CRIMINALS, MURDERERS, PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS for being FASCIST, BLOOD
THIRSTY and
GENOCIDAL

Alexandra C Gilbert

Aug 8, 2006, 3:17:59 PM8/8/06
know it was my own hand that took the needle and later, when the
veins were gone and I had to resort to snorting heroin, that the drug
had no particular opinion one way or the other regarding my position in
life whether it be financial, moral, physical or spiritual but after a
10 year relapse I am re-entering life and I am being treated like an
ex- convict due to my use of the drug.
They have me on 19 mgs. of methadone - no small thing. I was up to 280
mgs but I managed to get down to this lower ledge by much leg work. It
was always harder climbing down the mountain than going up it
especially at night but that is rock climbing somethonh I won't be able
to do until my emaciated frame has put on some weight, at this rate, a
strong wind could blow me up a mountain.

"McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

McGinn

Aug 8, 2006, 3:27:29 PM8/8/06
I am sure EVIL AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING 300 mil PROGRAMMED SLAVES and
MORONS including Crash google, bob, allan, doug, mark leuck, frank olson,
everywhere man, alarmman will BELIEVE this shit you posted in this comment
to COVER UP and MISDIRECT the INTENT of your ORIGINAL POST.

Hey they are all TYPICAL AMERICAN GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and ROBOTS, arent
they ?

RUTHLESSLY KILL NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS including FBI and NSA DIRECTORS
Robert Mueller III and Keith Alexander and GO TO HEAVEN and MEET JESUS.

Clowns here Crash google, bob, allan, doug, mark leuck, frank olson,

"Alexandra C Gilbert" <A...@atlanta-skank.com> wrote in message

Mattu

Aug 8, 2006, 3:50:50 PM8/8/06

Whichever one of your personalities that wrote this is grounded. Go to
your room.

McGinn

Aug 8, 2006, 3:55:26 PM8/8/06

"Mattu" <goc...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Whichever one of your personalities that wrote this is grounded. Go to
> your room.

Why dont you keep your ass out of this thread about which your EVIL AMERICAN
GOVT DICKSUCKING LOW IQ ass have NO clue ?

Crash Gordon

Aug 8, 2006, 4:41:26 PM8/8/06
No clinic in their right mind would give you 280mg of methadone.

McGinn

Aug 8, 2006, 4:46:03 PM8/8/06
AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING LOW IQ SHITHEAD,

Alexandra Gilbert is an NSA PSYCHOPATH and the meth and the rest of the shit
posted is fiction.

"Crash Gordon" <webm...@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message

Doug L

Aug 8, 2006, 5:22:17 PM8/8/06
I'm so glad we have someone like you to help us separate fact from fiction

Doug

--

"McGinn" <McG...@lycos.com> wrote in message

Yard Dog

Aug 8, 2006, 5:49:27 PM8/8/06

Wow someone needs to back to the nervous hospital..mm hmm.

Mark Leuck

Aug 8, 2006, 6:01:48 PM8/8/06
Mine did but they had to have it in writing

Crash Gordon

Aug 8, 2006, 8:09:00 PM8/8/06
And of course what you post is gospel truth eh? You're definitely an
amusement my friend.

Crash Gordon

Aug 8, 2006, 8:12:21 PM8/8/06
Thats about 6x the max dose...enough to kill a very large addict and his pet
rhino and a pet mcginn to boot.

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@comcast.net> wrote in message

Mark Leuck

Aug 8, 2006, 9:42:00 PM8/8/06
All I know is I had a hell of a headache afterwards

"Crash Gordon" <webm...@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message

McGinn

Aug 8, 2006, 10:54:29 PM8/8/06

"Yard Dog" <would...@liketoknow.com> wrote in message

No dear, the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS along with DUMBFUCK
AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVE DOGS like yourself should be NEUTERED IMMEDIATELY
so the rest of the world can LIVE IN PEACE.

McGinn

Aug 8, 2006, 10:55:54 PM8/8/06

> And of course what you post is gospel truth eh? You're definitely an
> amusement my friend.

EVIL AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING SLAVE DOG Crash,

You have to take my post as gospel because I am the one who is being
TORTURED by the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and they are
posting threads about ME.

Do you atleast get it now, MOLE BRAINED SLAVE DOG ?

Jim

Aug 9, 2006, 12:28:00 AM8/9/06

Alexandra C Gilbert wrote:
> know it was my own hand that took the needle and later, when the
> veins were gone and I had to resort to snorting heroin, that the drug
> had no particular opinion one way or the other regarding my position in
> life whether it be financial, moral, physical or spiritual but after a
> 10 year relapse I am re-entering life and I am being treated like an
> ex- convict due to my use of the drug.
> They have me on 19 mgs. of methadone - no small thing. I was up to 280
> mgs but I managed to get down to this lower ledge by much leg work. It
> was always harder climbing down the mountain than going up it
> especially at night but that is rock climbing somethonh I won't be able
> to do until my emaciated frame has put on some weight, at this rate, a
> strong wind could blow me up a mountain.

I think we've got the answer to your problems.

How'd you like a job watching a house that's under construction?

McGinn

Aug 9, 2006, 12:38:10 PM8/9/06

"Jim" <alar...@aol.com> wrote in message

EVIL AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING SLAVE Jim,

This NSA PSYCHOPATH already has a JOB of watching me in my bathroom with the
TAX DOLLARS YOU and the REST of the 300 mil PROGRAMMED SLAVE DOGS PAID.

McGinn

Aug 9, 2006, 4:32:08 PM8/9/06
Any time, dumbfuck.

"Doug L" <vss...@aol.com> wrote in message

Dr. Winston O'Boogie

Aug 20, 2006, 10:28:56 AM8/20/06

"Yard Dog" wrote

>> Think of it as somebody beating the shit out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT
>> CRIMINALS, MURDERERS, PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS for being FASCIST, BLOOD
>> THIRSTY and GENOCIDAL
>>

> Wow someone needs to back to the nervous hospital..mm hmm.

Yes, the surgeon is waiting to perform that lobotomy!