Sell LCD telephone Burglar Alarm Systems

lense...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2009, 4:46:14 AM6/2/09
Lenser Technology Co., Ltd., is a professional manufactuer for
security products. Our manily products is about GSM house alarm
systems,auto-dial alarm systems,CCTV DVRs,IP cameras,security locks.
We assure our customers the most competitive price, the most timely
delivery,the best service.

Alarm systems:
1. GSM home alarm systems: LS-GSM-I/ LS-GSM-II/ LS-GSM-III/ LS-GSM-
MMS
2. Auto-dail alarm systems: LS-800 /LS-801 /LS-802
3. Alarm accessories: gas detectors, smoke detectors, emergency
button, PIR detectors, wireless flashing siren, wireless remote
control,power supply and so on.
Stand alone DVRs:
4. MJPEG format: 4-channel DVR
5. MPEG4 format: 4-channel DVR
6. H.264 format: 4/8/16-channel DVR
GPS/GSM/GPRS trackers:
7. GPS car tracker
8. GPS personal tracker
9. GPS pet tracker

Alice Hsu
Marketing Department
Lenser Technology Co.,Ltd
MSN:lense...@hotmail.com
SKYPE:alicexu007

mleuck

Jun 2, 2009, 1:31:28 PM6/2/09

CH®IS

Jun 2, 2009, 2:48:11 PM6/2/09
> "mleuck" wrote...

I'm confused about three things on that page...

First... It has "8 wireless different zones and 8 wires zones." It also has
"13 LED to indicate the alarm zone." So if those last three zones go into
alarm you just have to guess at what's happening?

Second... "Two wireless remote controllers: Four button:
Disarm/arm/panic/PIR detector" How exactly does that last button work?

And third... everything else on that page.

Also, can I get door contacts without telescopic antennas?

Message has been deleted

alarman

Jun 2, 2009, 4:25:38 PM6/2/09
CH�IS wrote:
> Also, can I get door contacts without telescopic antennas?

Yes, they are detachable, but it limits the range to about 10".

--
js

alarman

Jun 2, 2009, 4:26:58 PM6/2/09
G. Morgan wrote:
> It beats what you like to install: http://tinyurl.com/ofaxz9

I bet you have that page bookmarked.

--
js

KingFish

Jun 2, 2009, 4:26:54 PM6/2/09

"CH�IS" <s...@dy.ca> wrote in message news:LteVl.30392$PH1.15179@edtnps82...

>> "mleuck" wrote...
>>
>> Wow even G Morgan can install one of these
>>
>> http://yukagroup.diytrade.com/sdp/534616/4/pd-2804056/4904789-0/Sell_LCD_telephone_Burglar_Alarm_Systems.html
>
> I'm confused about three things on that page...
>
> First... It has "8 wireless different zones and 8 wires zones." It also
> has "13 LED to indicate the alarm zone." So if those last three zones go
> into alarm you just have to guess at what's happening?
>
> Second... "Two wireless remote controllers: Four button:
> Disarm/arm/panic/PIR detector" How exactly does that last button work?

HOME/AWAY. HOME=NO PIR
AWAY=YES PIR

mleuck

Jun 2, 2009, 4:35:38 PM6/2/09

And I'm sure they have his credit card memorized by now

CH®IS

Jun 2, 2009, 4:39:45 PM6/2/09
"alarman" <nos...@none.net> wrote in message

> CH�IS wrote:
>> Also, can I get door contacts without telescopic antennas?
>
> Yes, they are detachable, but it limits the range to about 10".

So it probably doesn't matter if they're attached or not. First they say
>250m (perfect for convering fields), then 30-50m (it's not their fault you
went and put walls in your house), now we're down to 10". On the other
hand, this may be why you have to order at least 100 systems.

CH®IS

Jun 2, 2009, 4:41:57 PM6/2/09
"KingFish" <a...@rm.pwr> wrote in message

>> Second... "Two wireless remote controllers: Four button:
>> Disarm/arm/panic/PIR detector" How exactly does that last button work?
>
> HOME/AWAY. HOME=NO PIR
> AWAY=YES PIR

You know, that little comment makes more sense than anything else on that
page.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Robert L Bass

Jun 2, 2009, 9:45:21 PM6/2/09
"G. Morgan" wrote:

> Are you denying you're a flaming homo?

I wonder where that expression, "flaming" came from. I've seen a few but
never one that was smoking, much less flaming. :^)

Message has been deleted

Robert L Bass

Jun 2, 2009, 10:07:04 PM6/2/09
"G. Morgan" wrote:

> Maybe Liberace inspired the term with his outfits. ??

Probably so.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

==============================>
Bass Home Electronics
DIY Alarm and Home Automation Store
http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
Sales & Service 941-870-2310
Fax 941-870-3252
==============================>

Doug

Jun 2, 2009, 11:58:24 PM6/2/09

"Robert L Bass" <Sa...@BassBurglarAlarms.com> wrote in message

You could try turning the lights on, if that doesn't help then try one of
those gizmo's that Grahams hawking.

Doug

KingFish

Jun 3, 2009, 8:41:15 AM6/3/09

"CH�IS" <s...@dy.ca> wrote in message news:p8gVl.30403$PH1.131@edtnps82...

jsut guessing. I have got pretty good a chinklish though after years of
using import DVR's

mleuck

Jun 3, 2009, 3:26:07 PM6/3/09
On Jun 2, 1:48 pm, CH®IS <s...@dy.ca> wrote:
> > "mleuck" wrote...
>
> > Wow even G Morgan can install one of these
>
> >http://yukagroup.diytrade.com/sdp/534616/4/pd-2804056/4904789-0/Sell_...

> I'm confused about three things on that page...
>
> First... It has "8 wireless different zones and 8 wires zones."  It also has
> "13 LED to indicate the alarm zone."  So if those last three zones go into
> alarm you just have to guess at what's happening?
>
> Second... "Two wireless remote controllers: Four button:
> Disarm/arm/panic/PIR detector"  How exactly does that last button work?
>
> And third... everything else on that page.
>
> Also, can I get door contacts without telescopic antennas?

Doesn't everyone want door contacts with fancy antennas?

CH®IS

Jun 3, 2009, 9:06:25 PM6/3/09
"mleuck" wrote...

> > Also, can I get door contacts without telescopic antennas?
>
> Doesn't everyone want door contacts with fancy antennas?

Somehow I doubt it would go over well with many people.

Many of my customers are unhappy about the size of the wireless contacts
from DSC, even the newer ones which are a little bit smaller than the last
version of them.

I haven't tried the new "vanishing" contacts yet, but they look like they'll
be more appealing. On the other hand, they're from Secure Wireless (?), not
DSC. The other Secure Wireless contacts I've used (small surface) don't
have as good of a range on them as the regular DSC stuff.

- Chris

Doug

Jun 3, 2009, 9:14:34 PM6/3/09

"CH�IS" <s...@dy.ca> wrote in message news:l6FVl.30521$PH1.10806@edtnps82...

I've had no problems whatsoever with the DSC "vanishing" contacts.
If they have a reduced range, I can't say that I've noticed it.

Doug

Message has been deleted

Frank Olson

Jun 4, 2009, 12:06:33 AM6/4/09

Ditto!

mleuck

Jun 4, 2009, 12:11:15 AM6/4/09
On Jun 2, 7:27 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:
> No, that's my online store.   I sell more plastic fists then any other online
> dealer.  My sales volume is so much that I get better wholesale prices then
> everybody else in the world on ball gags.

And I'm sure you test them frequently before putting them online

mleuck

Jun 4, 2009, 12:12:45 AM6/4/09

The vanishing contacts from DSC are made by Secure Wireless. I've had
a couple up and running since they came out and they work great, the
magnet is very powerful

mleuck

Jun 4, 2009, 12:13:53 AM6/4/09
On Jun 3, 8:06 pm, CH®IS <s...@dy.ca> wrote:
> "mleuck" wrote...
> > > Also, can I get door contacts without telescopic antennas?
>
> > Doesn't everyone want door contacts with fancy antennas?
>
> Somehow I doubt it would go over well with many people.
>
> Many of my customers are unhappy about the size of the wireless contacts
> from DSC, even the newer ones which are a little bit smaller than the last
> version of them.
>
> - Chris

Ever tried the recessed sensors?

CH®IS

Jun 4, 2009, 4:24:21 AM6/4/09

Actually, I have acquired a hatred for the recessed contacts. Though not as
much as my hatred for other products (ademco panels for one)

Perhaps it was the low quality drill bits I was using when they first came
out. Ever use a spade bit that large (3/4"?) and try to get a good, even,
level hole drilled?

Perhaps it's the fact that the end cap doesn't want to stay on securely.

Or perhaps it's the fact that you'll never get the contact out in the future
to replace it. You may not even be able to get the board out of the casing
to replace the battery. I suppose the best solution here would be to use
the optional end cap that gets screwed onto the door frame and drill a
little too large intentionally.

Although the last one I installed had to go into the door with the magnet in
the frame. It was very easy on that one, but probably not the best option
for the longevity of the contact. Ironically, this was a place where we
were trying to keep people from breaking out, and all the surface contacts
were either destroyed or thrown out the window into a forest. The only one
the has survived is that recessed contact.

- Chris

CH®IS

Jun 4, 2009, 4:39:48 AM6/4/09
"Frank Olson" wrote...

Within a normal house, I wouldn't expect a problem with the Secure Wireless
contacts. The problems I've had with their small surface contacts have been
when the receiver is in the house and the contact is in a detached shop.
Unfortunately, there's lots of those around here.

The most surprising one I had was a shop about 100 feet from the house.
Wood siding on the house and metal siding on the shop. The door was about
120-130 feet from the receiver, going through the outer wall of the shop,
and two interior walls of the house (garage door was open). The Secure
Wireless contact would only open and close the zone up to about 100 feet of
the receiver (without the metal-sided shop wall in the way). Close enough
where you could still here the keypads door chime. Switched it out with a
standard DSC contact... didn't have a problem at all.

The only time a DSC contact has failed me for range was going through a log
wall, perhaps a couple interior walls (long time ago), about 500-600 feet of
field with a couple trees, and two wood-framed plywood walls in a shop. On
the other hand, the contact on the other side of that last wall works fine.

Of course... ymmv.

- Chris

Robert L Bass

Jun 3, 2009, 10:38:04 PM6/3/09
"Doug" wrote:

> You could try turning the lights on...

And find out what you look like? Naah.

Doug

Jun 4, 2009, 10:41:16 AM6/4/09

> "Doug" wrote:
>>
>> You could try turning the lights on...
>
> And find out what you look like? Naah.

That's just wishful thinking on your part

Doug

alarman

Jun 4, 2009, 10:44:51 AM6/4/09
CH�IS wrote:
> Perhaps it was the low quality drill bits I was using when they first
> came out. Ever use a spade bit that large (3/4"?) and try to get a
> good, even, level hole drilled?
>
> Perhaps it's the fact that the end cap doesn't want to stay on
> securely.
> Or perhaps it's the fact that you'll never get the contact out in the
> future to replace it. You may not even be able to get the board out
> of the casing to replace the battery. I suppose the best solution
> here would be to use the optional end cap that gets screwed onto the
> door frame and drill a little too large intentionally.
>
> Although the last one I installed had to go into the door with the
> magnet in the frame. It was very easy on that one, but probably not
> the best option for the longevity of the contact. Ironically, this
> was a place where we were trying to keep people from breaking out,
> and all the surface contacts were either destroyed or thrown out the
> window into a forest. The only one the has survived is that recessed
> contact.
> - Chris

Try the spade bit, and if it starts to wander, stop. Finish with a hole saw
to keep the hole true. Try the transmitter case, if you have to force it,
stop. Use the spade bit again to ream the hole a little at a time til your
case fits perfectly. Use a little ALEX caulk or silicone to hold in place if
necessary.

mleuck

Jun 4, 2009, 2:19:53 PM6/4/09

Yes but not long term

Message has been deleted

Robert L Bass

Jun 5, 2009, 12:39:00 AM6/5/09
"Doug" wrote:

> That's just wishful thinking on your part

You flatter yourself. Oh well, I guess someone has to.

mleuck

Jun 5, 2009, 2:48:35 PM6/5/09
On Jun 4, 6:20 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:

> mleuck wrote:
>
> >> Ever tried the recessed sensors?
>
> >Yes but not long term
>
> WTF, you're answering your own questions now?  Did that big, fat, fist shake
> your concentration?

The recessed sensor question wasn't mine

Message has been deleted

motley me

Jun 8, 2009, 2:30:17 PM6/8/09
mleuck <m.l...@tx.rr.com> wrote in

I have used them, nad they work well.

mleuck

Jun 8, 2009, 4:01:57 PM6/8/09
On Jun 8, 1:30 pm, motley me <to...@leesecurity.nospam.net> wrote:

Tell it to G Morgan, apparently he's the one asking :)

Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jun 10, 2009, 12:25:21 AM6/10/09
On Jun 8, 11:57 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:

> mleuck wrote:
> >And I'm sure you test them frequently before putting them online
>
> Then how do you explain this, moron?

What is "this"?

Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jun 14, 2009, 11:12:29 AM6/14/09
> The message ID of the post you made that read "Ever tried the recessed
> sensors?"....
>
> Now you're denying you wrote it.  Here is irrefutable proof you wrote it:  ( I
> see you cancelled it with Google)
>
> http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3C59b3659a-d16...

I never canceled any post, and I didn't write that

Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jun 18, 2009, 9:46:23 PM6/18/09
On Jun 17, 2:51 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:
> mleuck wrote:
> >I never canceled any post, and I didn't write that
>
> You're a liar or you have a fan impersonating you then.  It appears this
> imposter also lives in the same area as you:http://www.ip2location.com/66.25.41.224

You forgot the 3rd option: You could be an idiot

Robert L Bass

Jun 19, 2009, 10:25:23 AM6/19/09
"mleuck" wrote:

>> You're a liar or you have a fan impersonating you...

> You forgot the 3rd option: You could be an idiot

I thought he was being polite by leaving that option out.

Jim

Jun 19, 2009, 1:48:22 PM6/19/09
On Jun 19, 10:25�am, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@BassBurglarAlarms.com>
wrote:

;-)

mleuck

Jun 19, 2009, 8:18:00 PM6/19/09

Oh look Jim's right behind Robert, that might make Frank mad

KingFish

Jun 19, 2009, 10:26:57 PM6/19/09

"mleuck" <m.l...@tx.rr.com> wrote in message

they went from hating each other to a cluster fuck. change you can believe
in?

Robert L Bass

Jun 20, 2009, 11:57:43 PM6/20/09
"mleuck" wrote:

>> I thought he was being polite by leaving that option out.
>
> ;-)

Oh look Jim's right behind Robert, that might make Frank mad

I suspect Frank, like Jim, appreciated the humor (or, in his case, the
humour). You did leave yourself wide open for the retort.

Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jun 22, 2009, 11:47:48 PM6/22/09
On Jun 22, 9:54 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:
> mleuck wrote:
> >You forgot the 3rd option: You could be an idiot
>
> What?  Are you doing the 'Mark-Like-A-Nova' now because I shut you down and
> called you a liar?

Keep dreaming in that alcohol-fueled haze, you did no such thing

Doug

Jun 23, 2009, 1:27:57 AM6/23/09

"G. Morgan" <usenet...@gawab.com> wrote in message

> mleuck wrote:
>
>>You forgot the 3rd option: You could be an idiot
>

> What? Are you doing the 'Mark-Like-A-Nova' now because I shut you down
> and
> called you a liar?

It just doesn't have the same ring to it as the Bass-O-Nova

Doug

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jun 24, 2009, 9:41:06 PM6/24/09
> I don't drink.  Anyway, you wrote the post in question.  I don't know why I
> bother, but it's the principle of the matter now.  You wrote it, and you're
> lying about it.  I would call out anybody who lies (ask your buddy in FL)
> here, and you're it.
>
> So....

I don't know why you bother either, must be the booze

> Maybe someone else will step in and prove me wrong, but we both know that's
> not happening because I'm right.

No it's not happening because nobody else is interested

Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jun 25, 2009, 1:32:15 PM6/25/09
On Jun 24, 11:21 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:
> mleuck wrote:
> >I don't know why you bother either, must be the booze
>
> Again, I don't drink.

> >> Maybe someone else will step in and prove me wrong, but we both know that's
> >> not happening because I'm right.
>
> >No it's not happening because nobody else is interested
>
> Probably.  I'm barely interested myself.  I just thought it's amazing that you
> continue to deny something that has been proven with irrefutable evidence.

Maybe because it hasn't been proven with irrefutable evidence, I've
dealt with several of the ITI version recessed sensors when they first
came out so I doubt I'd ever ask someone else how well they work.

You seem more than barely interested

> Back in the day, if the target was 'you-know-who', this incident would be
> tantamount to the Kennedy assassination/conspiracy.

And if I recall you and Frank were at the head of the pack at that
kind of stuff

Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jun 25, 2009, 10:23:12 PM6/25/09
On Jun 25, 3:34 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:
> mleuck wrote:
> >Maybe because it hasn't been proven with irrefutable evidence, I've
> >dealt with several of the ITI version recessed sensors when they first
> >came out so I doubt I'd ever ask someone else how well they work.
>
> Okay then, what explanation do you have for the post in question?  Is it a
> very well done forgery?

> >You seem more than barely interested
>
> I am more interested in the thought process a person like you has.  It's hard
> to imagine someone blatantly lying & denying while faced with hard evidence.
> It's mostly curiosity regarding the psychology behind your deception, not the
> content of the lie itself.

Fingerprints on a murder weapon is hard evidence
Your DNA on a dead body is hard evidence

A copied text file or link to a web post isn't hard evidence, if you
really want to examine bizarre thought processes start with your own

> >> Back in the day, if the target was 'you-know-who', this incident would be
> >> tantamount to the Kennedy assassination/conspiracy.
>
> >And if I recall you and Frank were at the head of the pack at that
> >kind of stuff
>

> Yeah.

At least we agree on that

Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jun 26, 2009, 3:58:08 PM6/26/09
On Jun 26, 2:03 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:
> mleuck wrote:
> >Fingerprints on a murder weapon is hard evidence
> >Your DNA on a dead body is hard evidence
>
> We're not talking about murder, please stay focused.

> >A copied text file or link to a web post isn't hard evidence, if you
> >really want to examine bizarre thought processes start with your own
>
> It is when we are talking about the authenticity of a Usenet post.  There
> never will be DNA evidence, Mark.

> >> Yeah.
>
> >At least we agree on that
>
> Somewhat, yes.  I just don't want to deviate from the matter at hand just yet.
>
> So, tell me your theory as to how that message with your name and header
> properties all over it showed up please....

Sure, my theory is someone else wrote it and it was included along
with the rest of someone's post that I replied to. I should think to
most people that be common sense.

BTW Who is helping you will all those big words you typed?

Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jun 26, 2009, 9:29:32 PM6/26/09
> Nope.  The text in question was not quoted text.  Try again.

Don't you think it's a little odd that all this bothers you so much?

Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jun 27, 2009, 9:49:47 PM6/27/09
On Jun 27, 1:15 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:
> mleuck wrote:
> >Don't you think it's a little odd that all this bothers you so much?
>
> Yes, it's more than a little odd.
>
> So, just admit you posted it and I can move on.

LOL! uh NO

Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jun 28, 2009, 12:49:15 PM6/28/09
> Here are two more sites that archived that post of yours:
>
> http://www.homekb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/security-alarms/9719/Sell-LCD-te...
>
> http://www.news2mail.com/subject/12938879.html

They made it up too, it's a conspiracy

Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jun 28, 2009, 8:01:41 PM6/28/09
> Who do you think is conspiring to get you?  Frank?

Frank isn't that smart so it has to be you

Message has been deleted

Frank Olson

Jun 28, 2009, 10:36:44 PM6/28/09
G. Morgan wrote:

>>> Who do you think is conspiring to get you? Frank?
>> Frank isn't that smart so it has to be you
>
> It is not me, I'm the one investigating it. Why you gotta be such a hater on
> Frank?

I'm better looking in shorts.

mleuck

Jun 29, 2009, 4:18:40 PM6/29/09
> It is not me, I'm the one investigating it.  Why you gotta be such a hater on
> Frank?

I never said I hated Frank, it's just that you are obviously smarter
than he is

Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jun 30, 2009, 2:14:20 AM6/30/09
> Maybe so, maybe not... Flattery will not work.
>
> You wrote the post, then realized you answered your own question, then
> cancelled it with GoogleGroups.  It's an honest mistake, but lying about it is
> not honest at all.

Canceled it with GoogleGroups? where is the proof with that oh
enlightened one?

too fat for a ladder

Jun 30, 2009, 5:29:57 AM6/30/09
> Who do you think is conspiring to get you? Frank? <

Maybe it's someone from one of the gay groups you think he belongs to.
What's up with that off the wall accusation anyway? You've hinted
numerous times that Mark is a little light in the loafers but never
brought proof to the table.

Maybe it's Mike or Jake taking a swipe from the grave.

It could be Rodney using a teleprompter.

It could be Mark pretending not to be Mark trolling Mark just to get a
rise out of you.

It could be part of Cooper's plot to overthrow the industry though his
special technology (forget what it was called).

If it bothers you that much just blame it on Bob Campbell. He's way
too nice to people which leads me to believe he leads a secret life as
an internet scumbag.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jun 30, 2009, 10:11:06 PM6/30/09
On Jun 30, 7:38 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:

> too fat for a ladder wrote:
>
> >Maybe it's someone from one of the gay groups you think he belongs to.
> >What's up with that off the wall accusation anyway? You've hinted
> >numerous times that Mark is a little light in the loafers but never
> >brought proof to the table.
>
> I heard him mumbling something about being gay while he was blowing me.

Some guy was blowing you? That answers a few questions

mleuck

Jun 30, 2009, 10:11:49 PM6/30/09
> Hey lookie here!!  It magically reappeared....
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/msg/08c19e5db0d3c8f5
>
> Now you can not deny posting it, sucka.

So now you say a message I somehow deleted reappeared......

too fat for a ladder

Jul 1, 2009, 12:47:36 AM7/1/09

Was that before or after the same sex oral encounter?

mleuck

Jul 1, 2009, 2:46:32 AM7/1/09
On Jun 30, 11:47 pm, too fat for a ladder <alarminst...@aol.com>
wrote:

He said somewhere he doesn't drink.....

Message has been deleted

Robert L Bass

Jul 1, 2009, 2:12:20 PM7/1/09
"G. Morgan" wrote:

> btw... even if I was gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) I
> certainly wouldn't want anything to do with you, fruitcake.

Are you sure? There's a pic of him in his "riding shorts" on Stevens'
website.

Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jul 1, 2009, 3:19:42 PM7/1/09
On Jul 1, 1:53 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:
> Yeah, that's creepy alright.  He also thinks Mark is smart and posts behind
> him every chance he gets.  I wonder...

You seem to wonder a lot of things

mleuck

Jul 1, 2009, 3:20:21 PM7/1/09
On Jul 1, 12:23 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:

> mleuck wrote:
> >Some guy was blowing you?
>
> Pay attention you pansy, I said YOU were the blower.

> > That answers a few questions
>
> It doesn't answer why you are lying.

> btw...  even if I was gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) I
> certainly wouldn't want anything to do with you, fruitcake.

Well thank god for that, you can now continue riding RLB's butt

mleuck

Jul 1, 2009, 3:27:22 PM7/1/09
On Jul 1, 1:12 pm, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@BassBurglarAlarms.com>
wrote:

Yup healthy and wearing riding shorts, not a thing wrong with my lungs

too fat for a ladder

Jul 1, 2009, 4:21:14 PM7/1/09
On Jul 1, 1:23 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:

> mleuck wrote:
> >Some guy was blowing you?
>
> Pay attention you pansy, I said YOU were the blower.
>
> > That answers a few questions
>
> It doesn't answer why you are lying.
>
> btw... even if I was gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) I
> certainly wouldn't want anything to do with you, fruitcake. <

OK let's stop the innuendos (which most of you probably think is an
Italian suppository), and just tell it the way you see it.
Are you, yes or no, calling Mark a homosexual, and do you, yes or no,
have any information to support your belief, or is this just a label
you have thrown on him in retaliation for you being labeled a wino?

mleuck

Jul 1, 2009, 4:59:08 PM7/1/09

G has admitted being a dunk in the past and now dreams about getting
blow jobs from men whereas I never said I was gay

Ever tried the recessed sensors?

Robert L Bass

Jul 1, 2009, 5:12:36 PM7/1/09

> Yeah, that's creepy alright. He also thinks Mark is smart and posts behind
> him every chance he gets. I wonder...

He does what behind him? :^)

Robert L Bass

Jul 1, 2009, 5:13:51 PM7/1/09
"mleuck" wrote:

> Yup healthy and wearing riding shorts, not a thing wrong with my lungs

All kidding aside, I hope you stay that way.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jul 1, 2009, 9:55:43 PM7/1/09
On Jul 1, 5:22 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:
> too fat for a ladder wrote:
>
> >OK let's stop the innuendos (which most of you probably think is an
> >Italian suppository), and just tell it the way you see it.
> >Are you, yes or no, calling Mark a homosexual,
>
> Yes.

> > and do you, yes or no,
> >have any information to support your belief,
>
> No.  Just a hunch.

> >or is this just a label
> >you have thrown on him in retaliation for you being labeled a wino?
>
> Actually I only engaged him because he started this thread with an unprovoked,
> and unfunny, flame.  "Wow even G Morgan can install one of these"
>
> After that it just became an opportunity to tell him I think he's a queer (not
> that there's anything wrong with that, a person's sexual orientation is
> nobody's business but their own).  He may not even know it yet, last I heard
> he was just experimenting with ladies hose.

Apparently you are the expert on gay stuff

Doug

Jul 2, 2009, 1:05:50 AM7/2/09

"too fat for a ladder" <alarmi...@aol.com> wrote in message

Its just wishful thinking on Grahams part

Doug

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jul 2, 2009, 9:27:29 PM7/2/09
On Jul 2, 9:15 am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@gawab.com> wrote:
> mleuck wrote:
> >Apparently you are the expert on gay stuff
>
> No, not really, I call 'em as I see 'em.
>
> Let's get back to your lying problem, then we can address your repressed
> gayness.

With what you've said so far I don't think I'm the one with any
repressed gayness

Message has been deleted

mleuck

Jul 3, 2009, 4:02:55 PM7/3/09
> Your opinion is noted.
>
> Now, why are you lying about posting stuff?

I'm not lying

It is loading more messages.