GPS External Antenna

SpAmTrAp ®

Jan 17, 2006, 1:05:28 PM1/17/06
I already have a MMCX External Antenna but my latest purchase requires a MCX
connector.
Can you buy a MMCX to MCX converter / adapter I'm located in the UK.

Regards,

Derek.

Stichting ST

Jan 17, 2006, 2:17:10 PM1/17/06
On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:05:28 -0000, "SpAmTrAp ®" <spam...@talktalk.net>
wrote:

I know a good cheap firm. But it is not in the UK but in the former colony of
Hong Kong. I hope that is not a problem:
http://www.pc-mobile.net/gpsant.htm
MCX to MMCX Adapter
MCX (Female) to angled MMCX (Male) - 15cm
Use MCX Antenna on GPS with MMCX connector (e.g. some BT/CF GPS)
Code:GACX2M
$ 12.50

Piet

tonym...@rhylonlinenospam.com

Jan 31, 2006, 11:53:19 AM1/31/06
Though http://www.maplin.co.uk don't sell and adapter, a MCX antenna (with
part No. A47FH) is available for only £10.

Regards