Sat FTA Boxes - Question

noona

Aug 21, 2007, 5:05:43 PM8/21/07
Hi all.
Does anyone have any knowlage of any groups that post bin files for FTA boxes?
I have been looking but not found any place with deacent info.
All there are forums and the sites get bugged down with traffic when there is a problem.

thanks.

Bugman

Aug 21, 2007, 5:09:13 PM8/21/07

"noona" <no...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

If you ask real nicely a guy named Ratso will send you whatever you need.
He's best friends with all the wizards and gets the fixes before anyone
else.

noona

Aug 21, 2007, 5:18:32 PM8/21/07
Thank you for the quick answer.
This is valuable information.
I still keep wondering why there are no groups where we could share files, information or ideas.

Thanks again.

Bugman

Aug 21, 2007, 5:20:54 PM8/21/07

"noona" <no...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

No problem

sn00p

Aug 21, 2007, 7:20:51 PM8/21/07
lmfao, c'mon.... either this is a spoof or an idiot

Lone Gunman

Aug 21, 2007, 11:43:33 PM8/21/07

I'd say it something like "D"....all of the above!

AMUN

Aug 22, 2007, 1:14:17 AM8/22/07

"Lone Gunman" <No...@realaddress.com> wrote in message

I've been waiting for "noona" to post back that ratso's fix worked. <g>

pipsqueek

Aug 22, 2007, 3:56:06 PM8/22/07

Rick

Aug 22, 2007, 5:47:04 PM8/22/07
www.satjunkies.com

"pipsqueek" <p...@squeek.com> wrote in message

RODENT

Aug 22, 2007, 6:32:12 PM8/22/07

noona, stay clear of FTA!

these things are bombed out of the water every week by the wizards!

the sites are always down, and most of them are owned by Dishnet!

viewsat, the biggest seller, was busted with FBI a month ago!

stay clear, and don't listen to the idiots around here!

---------------------------POST VIA--------------------------------
news://nntp.xusenet.com http://www.xusenet.com

AMUN

Aug 22, 2007, 6:52:29 PM8/22/07
"and don't listen to the idiots around here! "

<ROTLMFAO>
Ratty, it finally happened, you finally got ONE thing right.

pipsqueek

Aug 22, 2007, 7:12:50 PM8/22/07
snip>

noona, stay clear of FTA!

these things are bombed out of the water every week by the
wizards!

the sites are always down, and most of them are owned by
Dishnet!

viewsat, the biggest seller, was busted with FBI a month ago!

stay clear, and don't listen to the idiots around here!

end snip>

I have been FTA for 2 years now, have not been down for more
than a day.

Whats not to like?

Solar Flare

Aug 22, 2007, 8:01:46 PM8/22/07
Must be a global conspiracy and the governments are all in on it too.

"pipsqueek" <p...@squeek.com> wrote in message

RODENT

Aug 22, 2007, 8:46:39 PM8/22/07

what fantasy world are you from, monkey?

map57 bombed ALL FTA out of the water for 6 months last year!

you must have been the only FTA monkey in the country with a working unit!

Solar Flare

Aug 22, 2007, 8:53:26 PM8/22/07
Bullshit

"RODENT" <g...@gfg.ll> wrote in message

joeturn2000

Aug 22, 2007, 9:17:59 PM8/22/07

just tell them jimmy sent you:)

joeturn2000

Aug 22, 2007, 9:25:55 PM8/22/07

Not soo! The longest withdrawal of FTA was when Blackshit sold out and
went over to Pansat and started releasing clone killers and you had to
be a paid member of his sponsors forums to get a fix that was not
timed to go out. The non paying sites had to wait about 4 weaks only
before his fixes were released to the public!!

RODENT

Aug 22, 2007, 9:36:59 PM8/22/07

the st-1000 fiasco was another hilarious FTA nitemare!

i loved the clone-kill bin they put out. the st-1000 would start buzzing,
blinking & rebooting every 10 seconds until the chip fried!

joeturn2000

Aug 22, 2007, 10:07:21 PM8/22/07
On Aug 22, 9:36 pm, "RODENT" <g...@gfg.ll> wrote:

I was fortunate I bought the original 2700a but I also always used the
clone safe files from pantech at that time!!

Lone Gunman

Aug 22, 2007, 11:15:40 PM8/22/07

>what fantasy world are you from, monkey?
>
>map57 bombed ALL FTA out of the water for 6 months last year!
>
>you must have been the only FTA monkey in the country with a working unit!
>news://nntp.xusenet.com http://www.xusenet.com

Hummm, that's news to me. What planet are you talking about?

MarktheBastard

Aug 23, 2007, 2:03:58 AM8/23/07
Nope...lots of monkeys had working units... You just hang in the wrong
circle dude.

sn00p

Aug 23, 2007, 11:23:45 AM8/23/07
ever seen that little card slot on the front of many fta's ratty? it's
a handy thing to have... if memory serves, a 102 card slid right in and
did wonders towards the end even a modified lowly old atmega card even
did, so what exactly are you talking about? can't remember for sure,
cause i didnt have one then, i was on plastic at the time... you
however, were on drugs

pipsqueek

Aug 23, 2007, 1:21:16 PM8/23/07
snip>

what fantasy world are you from, monkey?

map57 bombed ALL FTA out of the water for 6 months last year!

you must have been the only FTA monkey in the country with a
working unit!

end snip>

Only goes to show that the monkeys are smarter than the master :-)

joeturn2000

Aug 23, 2007, 4:28:37 PM8/23/07
On Aug 23, 2:03 am, "MarktheBastard" <Markthebast...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Nope...lots of monkeys had working units... You just hang in the wrong
> circle dude.
>

> "RODENT" <g...@gfg.ll> wrote in messagenews:46ccd8ef$1...@nntp.xusenet.com...

> > p...@squeek.com (pipsqueek) wrote:
> > >snip>
> > >noona, stay clear of FTA!
>
> > >these things are bombed out of the water every week by the
> > >wizards!
>
> > >the sites are always down, and most of them are owned by
> > >Dishnet!
>
> > >viewsat, the biggest seller, was busted with FBI a month ago!
>
> > >stay clear, and don't listen to the idiots around here!
> > >end snip>
>
> > >I have been FTA for 2 years now, have not been down for more
> > >than a day.
>
> > what fantasy world are you from, monkey?
>
> > map57 bombed ALL FTA out of the water for 6 months last year!
>
> > you must have been the only FTA monkey in the country with a working unit!
>
> > ---------------------------POST VIA--------------------------------
> > news://nntp.xusenet.com http://www.xusenet.com

Who or what was map57??????

joeturn2000

Aug 23, 2007, 4:45:31 PM8/23/07
> Who or what was map57??????- Hide quoted text -

I found it, but the wizards so to speak, were simple teckies that
wired a 232 to an original ird and read it in nagra edit for an
instant fix. Then sold that file to the pay forums for money$ It was
dexter most likely he's changed his name to fit the forums you
know!!!!!

RODENT

Aug 23, 2007, 7:36:35 PM8/23/07

map57 knocked all fta down last summer with the exception of coolsat users
who had to install an x2 card reader, buy a virgin rom102, then aux it. the
102 would be slave & perform the map calls. problem was, 102's were going
for a minimum $250 last summer, plus it cost $75 for the card reader.

all other fta was down until september!

my MAXIMUM HD SUB didn't miss a beat once last summer!

Bugman

Aug 24, 2007, 8:05:44 AM8/24/07

"RODENT" <g...@gfg.ll> wrote in message news:46ce1a03$1...@nntp.xusenet.com...

Ratso, I don't know where you get your info or why you think you know so
much but you are way off with this one. Actually you are way off with
everything you say but this one is WAY off.

Solar Flare

Aug 24, 2007, 9:14:13 AM8/24/07
What is the difference between "way off" and "way off"?

"Bugman" <jmpo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Bugman

Aug 24, 2007, 7:23:25 PM8/24/07

"Solar Flare" <solar...@hotmale.invalid> wrote in message

> What is the difference between "way off" and "way off"?

No. I'm sorry. That is the difference between "way off" and "WAY off". The
difference between the two are WAY OFF and if you don't see that you have a
major problem. If you want to discuss major, minor or only semi-serious
problems that should be addressed in anothor thread.

Solar Flare

Aug 27, 2007, 12:05:14 AM8/27/07
Maybe we could discuss whether another thread should be used for this
off-topic thread anyway. Would it take another thread to establich
whther another thread is needed? How many threads would that be then?

What about people that do not thread their postings or have a browser
that doesn't have that feature? Will they care? Will they notice if we
start a new ....? Can we say thread? Will they discover threading
then? Why do some believe in bottom posting when threading shows
exactly what people are responding to?