Patricia Hardy and the Temple of Set

dianan...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2008, 12:50:20 AM8/9/08
Does anyone know if Patricia Hardy is the High Priestess
of the Temple of Set? By the way, Tani Jantsang/
Tanya Lysenko answered my complaint. Very interesting!

Diana Napolis
http://diananapolis.wordpress.com

dianan...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2008, 5:28:43 PM8/10/08
I also wonder if anyone can confirm or deny if
Patricia Hardy is a psuedonym for Michael Aquino's
alleged daughter "Jennifer Green." Is she living
with him?

Victor (nettoyeur)

Aug 11, 2008, 12:49:59 AM8/11/08
Hi Diana,

To be honest I don't know (or care) who Patricia is, where Tani is or what
she's writing against you, or what the Temple of Set is doing. I don't have
a dog in any of these fights.

I did find interesting stuff in your documents though, and I appreciate you
posting them. There's a guy named Alex Constantine who writes books for
Feral House which allege the same sorts of tests are going on, funded by
the government.

I'm sort of a skeptical character anyway, but in this case I really doubt
the existence of such stuff. Know why? Because we're not now being
bombarded with internal commercial messages issued by our corporate
benefactors, urging us to buy more toothpaste, laxatives and battery
operated sexual devices. I can just imagine what sort of hell they'd turn
North America into if they had the chance.

Despite the fact that we don't know one another, I think we have a few
things in common. I just got back from spending two months in Nelson. It's
a little town no one has ever heard of, on the shore of a large glacial
lake. Stores shut down on Sunday, and there are very few billboards.
There's a small but noticeable Chinese and Sikh community which has
produced a couple of great little restaurants, and there's a movie theatre.
That's about the extent of the night life. The climate is great, due to the
high altitude. Kids play in the streets. Life is slow. I almost wonder if
the oligarchs really need voice to brain technology. Most people are
zombies already.

Getting back to snivelization is depressing.

Take care of yourself. Try not to worry too much about any of these other
people.

Victor

marques de sade

Aug 12, 2008, 11:43:02 PM8/12/08
yeah, they're fucking...now, shut up....

--
``In the Babylonian legends of creation the seven associate-gods, who are the creators in the Egyptian mythos, have been converted into the seven evil spirits of a later theology. And ... it is said of these seven evil spirits, 'The woman from the loins of the man they bring forth.' Thus the creation of woman is made to be the work of seven evil spirits,...'' -Gerald Massey

marques de sade

Aug 12, 2008, 11:47:58 PM8/12/08
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 04:49:59 GMT, "Victor (nettoyeur)"
<vic...@nettoyeur.net> wrote:

>Kids play in the streets.

they have portable computers?