Honda Toad

Ricky Don

Aug 5, 2001, 9:10:19 PM8/5/01
I can't seem to get the answer to whether the Honda Civic 2001 adds
miles while being towed 4 down. Towing World says it doesn't, the Honda
service manager says it does.

Help!!

Dick Campagna

Aug 5, 2001, 9:34:26 PM8/5/01
Ricky Don <bum...@att.net> wrote in article <3B6DEEFF...@att.net>...

> I can't seem to get the answer to whether the Honda Civic 2001 adds
> miles while being towed 4 down. Towing World says it doesn't, the Honda
> service manager says it does.

Even if it does, you can probably buy an odometer disconnect from Remco or
Camping World for around $200. I wouldn't let $200 change my mind.

Dick C.

Bob Hatch

Aug 5, 2001, 10:05:40 PM8/5/01
"Ricky Don" <bum...@att.net> wrote in message
Can't speak to the 2001 Civic, however my '99 Accord and my brothers 2000
Accord do not accumulate miles while being towed. Both are auto trans. I
don't see why there would be a big difference between the years, but?

--
bobh...@go.com is a throw away address.
I do not check the mail there or respond to messages

Bruce

Aug 6, 2001, 4:09:33 AM8/6/01
Hi

Check with www.remcotowing.com they have a toll free number and you should
be able to get the info you need from them. If you need a speedo disconnect
kit they will be able to advise you and give you a cost.

Good luck

Bruce Trampe
www.protectatow.com
If you tow a vehicle behind your Motorhome.......you Need Protect-a-Tow!