Looking for a small ac/heater combo

Chuck and Suzanne

Aug 23, 2002, 7:41:25 PM8/23/02
I have a friend that has a Time Out camper. They tow it behind their
motorcycle. It does not have a hard roof, so they can't install an air
conditioner on top. They are hoping to find something like a small window unit
that they could rig up. They really wanted something that also heats as well,
but I'm sure they would be happy just finding an air conditioner they could
use. (After all, they live in Georgia where you need a/c.) They could always
buy one of those small space heaters for their heat. I told them to check
Sears. Does anybody else have any suggestions?
Chuck & Suzanne
General PGT Beauregard aka "Beau"
'95 Coleman Rio Grande
Savannah, GA

Shootin' Yankees is fun, but camping is better! 8^)

For those that don't know us, (and might be offended by this signature) Chuck
is a Civil War reenactor.

HpyKampers

Aug 23, 2002, 8:47:20 PM8/23/02
I'd say use a small window a/c. It's amazing where I've seen them over my
years of camping. Sticking out the side of pick up truck cab with the window
holding it in, sticking out of a storage compartment on a pop up and best one
yet........sitting ona milk crate stuck in the side of an old canvas tent.
They had a hole cut in the tent sealed with duct tape. That stuff sure is
handy :-).

REMOVE SPAMFREE TO SEND EMAIL
Rich & Lloyd
'98 Flagstaff-824D
'01 S 10 4X4 ext cab & '01 XTerra
Best Sports City in America (St. Loius, MO 63111)
http://www.RainbowRV.com
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/rainbowrvrsmidwest

The Rendlemans

Aug 23, 2002, 9:38:11 PM8/23/02
I know they are available. My camper has an after market heat pump
installed. Cools and heats nicely. It mounts in the side and seems to be
good. I dont know where you would get one though.

Tony

"Chuck and Suzanne" <sav...@aol.comleaveoff> wrote in message

Dutch

Aug 23, 2002, 10:15:44 PM8/23/02
Try this site for more info on what you can use Duct Tape for...
http://www.octanecreative.com/ducttape/new_intro/index.html

"HpyKampers" <hpyka...@aol.comSPAMFREE> wrote in message