говнюк и говнюки

Const

May 7, 2021, 6:01:31 PM5/7/21
--------------------
Obama was told the same thing; raising the cap gains tax
would REDUCE tax revenue.
He acknowledged this shortfall but he responded by saying,
"It's a matter of fairness."
---------------------
Well, gee, it's a bit rich for the WSJ to be shocked,
SHOCKED, by everything Biden does, considering the WSJ
helped him to get elected.
---------------------
Joe thinks everyone is like the Biden family.
The Big Guy stumbles into a job and loads of money
and then helps the dumb kid to stumble into a job
and loads of money.
---------------------
This happens every time ----"we will tax the rich"!!
Then they discover they can't.
So, who will they tax? Guess.
---------------------
It's all sounds great except that they don't practice what they preach. This is from when John Kerry was a senator :"Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry is docking his family.s new $7 million yacht in neighboring Rhode Island, allowing him to avoid paying roughly $500,000 in taxes to the cash-strapped Bay State."
---------------------
- Whoever thought there were Democrat farmers?
- Farming IS work. I thought that that's something
that the left is allergic to.
- They have vegetable gardens next to their Manhattan townhouses.
---------------------
For all their blather about 'taxing the rich,' there aren't enough rich people to begin to cover the spending binge that the Pretender and his witless band have loosed upon the land. That means that the productive middle class will get gored. Why anyone who works and acts responsibly even entertains voting for a Democrat is beyond me. Not that the Republicans are much better but the Democrats are certifiably insane.
----------------------
When it comes to government policy, Joe Biden is always wrong.
Keep that in mind when considering his proposals.
----------------------
Second to their lack of a sense of humor, the most
discouraging aspect of the progressive persona
is that their policy ideas are just plain dumb.

---
Const

⁹⁹⁹√

May 7, 2021, 6:41:24 PM5/7/21
жизус, что за %2 ты читаешь, %1? [subj]

Dmitry Krivitsky

May 7, 2021, 7:04:19 PM5/7/21
On 5/7/2021 5:56 PM, Const wrote:
> ----------------------
> is that their policy ideas are just plain dumb.

Чья бы корова мычала. Вы с Трампом уже вернули производство в США?

Const

May 7, 2021, 10:36:31 PM5/7/21
???√ <99...@russian.z1> wrote:
> > Second to their lack of a sense of humor, the most
> > discouraging aspect of the progressive persona
> > is that their policy ideas are just plain dumb.

> жизус, что за %2 ты читаешь, %1? [subj]

wsj

---
Const

Const

May 7, 2021, 10:36:32 PM5/7/21
На это тебе уже отвечали.
Да, процесс было пошел.

---
Const

Dmitry Krivitsky

May 7, 2021, 10:56:22 PM5/7/21
On 5/7/2021 10:32 PM, Const wrote:
> Dmitry Krivitsky <kr...@fido.fw.nu> wrote:
>> On 5/7/2021 5:56 PM, Const wrote:
>>> is that their policy ideas are just plain dumb.
>
>> Чья бы корова мычала. Вы с Трампом уже вернули производство в США?
>
> На это тебе уже отвечали.

На это мне уже несли бред.

> Да, процесс было пошел.

Нет, никакой процесс никуда не пошёл.