Boneheads

999Vulcan

Sep 11, 2019, 11:45:28 AM9/11/19
любите ли вы ММТ как любит его Трамп?

The Federal Reserve should get our interest rates down to ZERO, or less, and we should then start to refinance our debt. INTEREST COST COULD BE BROUGHT WAY DOWN, while at the same time substantially lengthening the term. We have the great currency, power, and balance sheet.....

....The USA should always be paying the the lowest rate. No Inflation! It is only the naïveté of Jay Powell and the Federal Reserve that doesn’t allow us to do what other countries are already doing. A once in a lifetime opportunity that we are missing because of “Boneheads.”

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1171735691769929728

SB

Sep 11, 2019, 2:30:26 PM9/11/19
При чем тут MMT? Если можно занять денег под отрицательный процент, то
наод этим пользоваться.

-СБ

999Vulcan

Sep 11, 2019, 2:37:20 PM9/11/19
это такой ММТ на пол-шишечки

Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda rejected an idea gaining traction in some U.S. circles that governments can spend more aggressively without causing hyper-inflation, adding that Tokyo’s economic policies are nowhere close to the concept.
“Japan has deployed economic stimulus policies. But the government believes it’s important to restore fiscal health and make fiscal policy sustainable,” Kuroda said. “It’s wrong to say Japan is resorting to MMT.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-japan-economy-boj/boj-chief-rejects-idea-of-japan-as-modern-monetary-theory-model-idUSKCN1SF05A
Message has been deleted

Sep 11, 2019, 7:43:13 PM9/11/19
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1164520903725723648

Germany sells 30 year bonds offering negative yields. Germany competes
with the USA. Our Federal Reserve does not allow us to do what we must
do. They put us at a disadvantage against our competition.

Фашист ....

Bye, Anatol

CF

Sep 11, 2019, 8:20:02 PM9/11/19

D пишет:
А чего бы ему не вложиться в какие-нибудь венесуэльские бонды?
Вот уж где negative yield! Потенциально до -100% :-)

CF

Message has been deleted

SB

Sep 11, 2019, 8:57:19 PM9/11/19
Не ему, а европейским пенсионным фондам.

-СБ

Sep 12, 2019, 12:01:53 AM9/12/19
On 9/11/2019 11:45 AM, 999Vulcan wrote:

> любите ли вы ММТ как любит его Трамп?
>
> The Federal Reserve should get our interest rates down to ZERO, or less, and we should then start to refinance our debt.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-11/banks-wince-as-ecb-prepares-to-inflict-more-sub-zero-rate-pain?srnd=premium-europe

ECB expected to cut deposit rate to at least minus 0.5%

Bye, Anatol

Message has been deleted

putinh...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2019, 3:13:09 PM9/12/19
On Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 7:19:59 AM UTC-7, sergi...@gmail.com wrote:
> товарищ наш экономичный давай отвечай
>
> - вот есть фошысские бонды - дай100денег, через время получишь назад 95.
> - есть бонды свободных омерикосских людей - дай 100денег, через время получишь назад 105.
>
> кто в этой реальности покупает фошысские?

идийоты?