О трамподебилах

999Vulcan

Jun 5, 2018, 2:44:48 PM6/5/18
Wisdom comes from the unlikeliest places. And on Saturday, Ben Bowling, the valedictorian of Bell County High School in Pineville, Ky., made an inspirational appeal that left his graduating classmates and their parents dumbstruck.

“This is the part of my speech where I share some inspirational quotes I found on Google,” he told the packed auditorium. “‘Don’t just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table’ — Donald J. Trump.”

The crowd burst into applause. President Trump is quite popular in Pineville and the surrounding area, which is the heart of coal country and overwhelmingly supported the president in the 2016 election after he promised to bring coal jobs back to America.

Mr. Bowling, though, wasn’t finished.

“Just kidding,” he said. “That was Barack Obama.”

The cheering abruptly stopped. The crowd went mostly silent. There was a lone boo.

Видео по ссылке

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/04/us/graduate-quotes-trump-obama.html

SB

Jun 5, 2018, 5:29:12 PM6/5/18
Пока что видим только обамодебила. Даже двух.

-СБ

999Vulcan

Jun 5, 2018, 5:43:38 PM6/5/18
крымваш!

Jun 5, 2018, 6:42:45 PM6/5/18
On 6/5/2018 2:44 PM, 999Vulcan wrote:

> “Just kidding,” he said. “That was Barack Obama.”

Прямо как CNN - показывают фотографии детей иммигрантов в клетках -
"гадкий Трамп", а потом “That was Barack Obama.”

Bye, Anatol

999Vulcan

Jun 5, 2018, 7:39:10 PM6/5/18
:-)

Jun 5, 2018, 9:39:33 PM6/5/18
On 6/5/2018 6:42 PM, D wrote:

>> “Just kidding,” he said. “That was Barack Obama.”
> Прямо как CNN - показывают фотографии детей иммигрантов в клетках  -
> "гадкий Трамп",  а потом  “That was Barack Obama.”

https://apnews.com/133271c91ef746bc83a43ba8e31aad1d

GENEVA (AP) — The United Nations human rights office called on the Trump
administration Tuesday to "immediately halt" its accelerating policy of
separating children from their parents after they cross the U.S. border
with Mexico, insisting there is "nothing normal about detaining children."

И фотография с датой "Jun 19, 2014"

Bye, Anatol

Yury Mukharsky

Jun 6, 2018, 4:31:19 AM6/6/18