Doxing дебилов

⁹⁹⁹√ulcan

Jan 7, 2021, 2:04:48 PM1/7/21
One of the most recognizable figures in the videos and photos of the
chaos on Capitol Hill was a man in his 30s with a painted face, fur hat
and a helmet with horns.

The protester, Jake Angeli -- known by followers as the QAnon Shaman --
quickly became a symbol of the bizarre and frightening spectacle as
photos circulated of him roaming the Capitol halls holding an American
flag affixed to a spear in one hand and a bullhorn in the other, and
even standing shirtless atop the Senate dais.

Angeli, who lives in Arizona, couldn't be reached for comment, but his
cousin, Adam Angeli, confirmed that the man in the horns was his
relative in a brief call with CNN Wednesday. Adam Angeli said he thought
his cousin might be between jobs and that "he's a patriot, he's a very
big United States of America type of a person."

Jake Angeli's Facebook page is filled with posts evoking the conspiracy
theories of QAnon, whose adherents believe in a ludicrous theory that
there is a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles who have infiltrated
the highest reaches of American government and are being opposed by
President Trump.
The rioters who filled the Capitol also included Nick Ochs, the founder
of Proud Boys Hawaii, a chapter of the far-right group.
A far-right activist who was at the Capitol Wednesday was Tim Gionet,
who livestreamed video of himself inside the building for more than 25
minutes, according to multiple screenshots of the recording shared on
Twitter.

Gionet, a prominent extremist voice who goes by the pseudonym "Baked
Alaska" online, attended the 2017 "Unite the Right" rally in
Charlottesville, Virginia, said Hannah Gais, a senior researcher with
the nonprofit Southern Poverty Law Center. Gais said she monitored the
livestream as it was airing.
One of the most widely shared photos from the chaos showed Richard
"Bigo" Barnett, the leader of a pro-gun rights group in Gravette,
Arkansas, lounging in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office with his feet
up on a desk.

Barnett, 60, later showed reporters outside the Capitol an envelope that
he said he took from Pelosi's desk. "I didn't steal it," he said of the
envelope, which was addressed to another member of Congress, in a video
posted on Twitter by a New York Times reporter. "I put a quarter on her
desk even though she ain't f**king worth it." He said he also left a
note on her desk that said "Nancy, Bigo was here you b*tch" and claimed
that he was Maced.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/us/insurrection-capitol-extremist-groups-invs

вот они, ваши трампята

остальных тоже, конечно же, найдут

Jan 7, 2021, 3:03:44 PM1/7/21
On 1/7/2021 2:04 PM, ⁹⁹⁹√ulcan wrote:

> Barnett, 60, later showed reporters outside the Capitol an envelope that
> he said he took from Pelosi's desk. "I didn't steal it," he said of the
> envelope, which was addressed to another member of Congress, in a video
> posted on Twitter by a New York Times reporter. "I put a quarter on her
> desk even though she ain't f**king worth it."

А что Пелоська с деньгами сделала?

Bye, Anatol

⁹⁹⁹√ulcan

Jan 7, 2021, 3:07:36 PM1/7/21