Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

даже до либдебилов что-то доходит

8 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Const

no leída,
7 may 2021, 11:06:31 p.m.7/5/21
para
----------------------
Our government is officially a band of idiots, oh yeah lets share the secret sauce the west.s biotech companies have been developing for 20 years because once they know how to develop an mRNA vaccine for COVID, other diseases should be relatively easy to develop vaccines for and countries with fewer restrictions on ethics will quickly outpace us. I.m sure the investors and the folks who have worked the last 20 years making this a reality are thrilled their IP will be given away. Since we don.t have manufacture lets let the Chinese have more of our tech...thanks Beijing Biden. Why not send them the addresses of our secret military installations and the names of our CIA agents too while we are at it. This idiot is making Trump look good.

---
Const

Данилов

no leída,
8 may 2021, 3:36:37 a.m.8/5/21
para
08.05.2021 6:03, Const пишет:
> Our government is officially a band of idiots, oh yeah lets share the secret sauce the west.s biotech companies have been developing for 20 years because once they know how to develop an mRNA vaccine for COVID, other diseases should be relatively easy to develop vaccines for and countries with fewer restrictions on ethics will quickly outpace us. I.m sure the investors and the folks who have worked the last 20 years making this a reality are thrilled their IP will be given away. Since we don.t have manufacture lets let the Chinese have more of our tech...thanks Beijing Biden. Why not send them the addresses of our secret military installations and the names of our CIA agents too while we are at it. This idiot is making Trump look good.

При чем здесь либдебилы. Ты что-то там изрек, а им приписал. Некрасиво.
0 mensajes nuevos