диклайн 2021 04

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 1, 2021, 3:05:16 AM4/1/21
https://tinyurl.com/yh3ya56a

America's Cities Are Being Turned Into Crime-Ridden War-Zones;

Murder Rates Are Way Up Again In 2021 ..

The wealthy are reveling in their giant mountains of money, but
meanwhile our society is literally coming apart at the seams all
around us. .. More than 70 million new claims for unemployment
benefits have been filed over the past year, poverty is absolutely
exploding all around us, and crime rates are shooting higher at
an unprecedented rate. .. Study of 34 big U.S. cities found that
their murder rates rose by an average of 30 percent in 2020 ...

In some areas, carjackings, robberies, shootings, sexual assaults
and violence have become so common that it seems like the crime
literally never stops. .. So if murder rates are spiking this much
under relatively good conditions, what will our cities look like
when things get really crazy?

Const

Apr 1, 2021, 7:05:52 AM4/1/21
Oleg Smirnov <os...@netc.eu> wrote:
> https://tinyurl.com/yh3ya56a

> America's Cities Are Being Turned Into Crime-Ridden War-Zones;

> Murder Rates Are Way Up Again In 2021 ..
> In some areas, carjackings, robberies, shootings, sexual assaults
> and violence have become so common that it seems like the crime
> literally never stops. .. So if murder rates are spiking this much
> under relatively good conditions, what will our cities look like
> when things get really crazy?

Надо же.
Демократы сделали Смирнова правдивым.
Вот так лгал-лгал и а тут раз - и дослужился.

---
Const

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 1, 2021, 7:12:57 AM4/1/21
Const, <news:gfkgjh-...@news.russian-z1.org>
попрыгай, ебанькО ишачное

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 1, 2021, 3:13:54 PM4/1/21
https://tinyurl.com/dxdm2nt3

Biden's insane new spend-fest is a recipe for national disaster

Three. Trillion. Dollars. Maybe four: That's how much President Joe
Biden wants for his next installment of Let's Remake America. ..
Interest payments on the national debt this year alone total a
whopping $378 billion. Biden's borrowing would push that from the
stratosphere and into orbit. ..

MMT! MMT! MMT!

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 1, 2021, 4:08:06 PM4/1/21
S&P 4,000

yee-haw, baby!

а как ваш портфель поживает, товарищ майор?

скоро уже сможете себе позволить уйти на покой (и нас оставить в покое)?

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 2, 2021, 4:02:06 AM4/2/21
.. Tenants fed up with feces in washing machines ..
Urine in hallways, feces in washing machines and homeless people
sleeping on the stairs are ongoing conditions at the James, according
to tenants.
"They don't care about the safety and wellbeing of the people here," ..
Complaints on the building include bedbugs, roaches, a ceiling caving
in, a broken elevator, no heat, broken locks and unsanitary conditions
in the hall. .. This is in addition to the failed inspections and
filth found inside .. ( https://tinyurl.com/4m7bjr8p )

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 2, 2021, 10:00:56 PM4/2/21
While city and local community groups have worked to find temporary
housing solutions for those impacted, one displaced woman detailed
horrid living conditions at the hotel she'd been staying at since
the incident. .. Shared photos of what appeared to be black mold on
the walls, rodent feces underneath her mattress and bed bugs inside
her room. "They just brought us here and dumped us out. There are
roaches when you turn the light on. If you lift the mattresses up
and look there is rat feces and little bugs jumping in that and it's
just filthy," .. ( https://tinyurl.com/c8t2sa2c )

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 3, 2021, 2:01:22 AM4/3/21
https://tinyurl.com/2md26zxt

Inflation is coming

When governments spend more money than they receive in tax
revenue, we call it deficit spending. The United States
government has spent more than it collected in revenue
every year, except four, since 1970. The U.S. national
debt is now $26.7 trillion. The Trump administration
increased the debt $7.8 trillion in four years. When money
is put into circulation that does not represent produced
goods or services, prices rise to capture the available
supply of money. We call that inflation. ..

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 3, 2021, 5:21:18 AM4/3/21
Jack Stevenson is retired. He served two years in Vietnam as an infantry officer, retired from military service and worked three years as a U.S. Civil Service employee. He also worked in Egypt as an employee of the former Radio Corporation of America (RCA). Currently, he reads history, follows issues important to Americans and writes commentary for community newspapers.

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 3, 2021, 6:07:36 AM4/3/21
https://tinyurl.com/9cy9es8r

American Inequality .. It's Gotten Far, Far Worse ..

According to new research, roughly half of households have lost
income over the past year. It's increasingly well understood
that the economic outlook looks very different for the most
affluent: average bonuses for Wall Street employees rose by 10
percent in the last year to $184,000 ..

A new report .. examines data on Wall Street bonuses compiled
since 1985 - noting that the total bonus pool for New York's
182,100 Wall Street employees was a whopping $31.7 billion in
2020 alone: enough to compensate a million jobs paying $15 an
hour for a full year.

The real kicker, however, is .. finding that the average Wall
Street bonus has increased some 1,217 percent in the past
thirty-six years - a rate of growth which has, to say the least,
dramatically outpaced growth in the federal minimum wage, which
has been fixed at $7.25 an hour for over eleven years .. If the
minimum wage had increased at the same rate, .. it would
currently sit at $44.12, or just over $91,000 a year. The
minimum wage has not only remained frozen for over a decade ..
but has actually shrunk in real terms by 11 percent since 1985.

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 3, 2021, 6:09:22 AM4/3/21
@vulakh.us>, <news:fada7d78-2274-42f4...@googlegroups.com>
Не слышал ретард про ММТ.

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 3, 2021, 6:56:48 AM4/3/21
https://archive.is/rROtC

In fact, Biden is starting to look more like a South than a North
American president. His plans are turning reckless. Sure, there
is a case for some extra stimulus to the US economy, although with
interest rates close to zero, and with a deficit already running
at 15pc of GDP, it was hardly frugal to start with.

However, his latest programme mixes a punishing rise in corporate
taxes with increased welfare spending and a vast expansion of the
government's role in the economy. It is a very Latin America,
populist formula. In the past, that mix of policies has always
ended in disaster, and there is no reason to think it will be any
different this time. A Biden bust is looming - it is just a
question of how quickly it arrives ..

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 3, 2021, 8:40:37 AM4/3/21
ну

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 4, 2021, 2:13:22 AM4/4/21
https://tinyurl.com/pryrebyv

.. Inflation Is Rampant And Obvious ..

Year-over-year home prices are up 11.2%, some cities even more.

.. Prices have accelerated in the past few months.

Read more https://tinyurl.com/pryrebyv
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Const

Apr 4, 2021, 10:45:51 PM4/4/21
Oleg Smirnov <os...@netc.eu> wrote:
> https://tinyurl.com/pryrebyv

> .. Inflation Is Rampant And Obvious ..

> Year-over-year home prices are up 11.2%, some cities even more.

Ты там поправь своих аналитиков, они искать не умеют.
На самом деле цены взлетели минимум на 20%.

---
Const

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 4, 2021, 11:07:19 PM4/4/21
А чего не на 200?

Const

Apr 5, 2021, 12:20:51 AM4/5/21
Потому что не на 200.
А на 20.

---
Const

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 5, 2021, 2:36:22 AM4/5/21
https://tinyurl.com/yhk9vy8u

Water leaking from pipes into apartments below. Rampant mold growth.
Stoves, heaters, air conditioners and other appliances not working.
Infestations of mice, rats and cockroaches. A landlord promising
repairs but not making good. Tenants afraid to say anything for fear
of being evicted.

Tenants living with mold, water leaks, failing appliances, and a
landlord .. bullies and intimidates, pushing off repairs while hiking
rents. .. "Parts of a building are literally crumbling .. In at least
three apartments, water leaks through tiles and floorboards in
kitchens and bathrooms into the ceilings of apartments below. ..

Чтобы это всё починить, надо кого-то раскулачить.

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 5, 2021, 2:40:32 AM4/5/21
https://tinyurl.com/yeycvfzh

America's Such a Failed State ..

America's level of social investment .. is the lowest of any
modern society .. It's lower than many poor countries. The result
obviously is that Americans live desperate, ruined lives, without
decent healthcare or retirement or even jobs or income at this
point. .. Just a dystopia .. Even America's water systems are
broken. .. America, in other words, is a failed state, precisely
because the hard right made it one. The Reagan Revolution made ..
Eroding governance and social investment to levels that barely
exist at all only made America a failed state .. "I won't pay for
those dirty people's schools and healthcare." .. Bidenism contains
something hidden, lethally real, and ruinous, because it's false ..

The Blind Leading the Deaf and Dumb http://tinyurl.com/y2l63qwn ..
Message has been deleted

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 5, 2021, 1:37:19 PM4/5/21
Зол Терентяк, <news:45e1ffe9-c405-4bc9...@googlegroups.com>

>> A landlord promising
>> repairs but not making good. Tenants afraid to say anything for fear
>> of being evicted.
>
> жрем говно назло... ээээ...
>
> ...аfraid to say anything for fear of being evicted. ?
> они что - не платят?
> живут забесплатно а лендлорд о них не заботицца, от гад
>

>> Чтобы это всё починить, надо кого-то раскулачить.
> лендлорд частнособственник будет ково то раскулачивать?
> или тенант? раскулачит лендлорда и починит?

Раскулачат вас всех.

И особенно "правых" (у которых IQ низкий).

> объяснение простое - Смернофф ебобо.

ололо

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 10, 2021, 6:09:41 PM4/10/21
https://tinyurl.com/yfuumhyp

Across the country, thousands of reservoirs, pools and streams act
as dumping sites for many chemicals and byproducts, from sulfur and
nitrogen to coal ash to radioactive materials. Often hastily created
by nearby companies, such areas act as sites to offload illegal
materials to simply dump and are too expensive to deal with cleanly.

And together with the countless crumbling bridges and collapsing
dams, these sites act as a dangerous reminder: America is falling
apart through neglect.

It's been going on for decades now. .. This has led to wide-reaching
failures in American infrastructure that began years ago but have
only recently been felt. How this deterioration occurs causes the
collapses we have started to see to become more costly and occur
more often in more vital areas of the country.

A single tunnel collapsing in New York could shut down millions of
people's rail access to the city. A few too many years of unchecked
sediment deposits could make the Mississippi River delta unusable by
large ships. Tons and tons of nuclear waste lie unprotected in local
power plants ..

Billions of dollars rest on the continued stability of places like
these, areas where continuing to postpone necessary maintenance
brings higher risks of a logistics, health or economic catastrophe.
And as these situations continue to worsen through time alone, the
question of "if" slowly becomes a "when." ..

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 10, 2021, 6:15:04 PM4/10/21
On 4/10/2021 6:09 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> https://tinyurl.com/yfuumhyp
>
> Across the country, thousands of reservoirs, pools and streams act
> as dumping sites for many chemicals and byproducts, from sulfur and
> nitrogen to coal ash to radioactive materials. Often hastily created
> by nearby companies, such areas act as sites to offload illegal
> materials to simply dump and are too expensive to deal with cleanly.

кста, как раз сегодня попалось на глаза про то как байкал засрали

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/09/europe/lake-baikal-development-battle-russia-intl

The huge dilapidated buildings now stand silent and abandoned, but the
danger to Baikal, however, remains. According to the Russian state news
agency TASS, the factory's reservoirs have over half a century
accumulated at least 6.5 million tons of dangerous toxic waste --
contained to this day in rusty tanks and man-made ponds.

Scientists worry that since its abandonment, the mill has become even
more dangerous to Baikal, with polluted waste water stretching two
kilometers into the lake, compared to about 200 meters seven years ago.

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 1:00:51 AM4/11/21
<99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4t817$tpi$3...@dont-email.me>
> On 4/10/2021 6:09 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

>> https://tinyurl.com/yfuumhyp
>>
>> Across the country, thousands of reservoirs, pools and streams act
>> as dumping sites for many chemicals and byproducts, from sulfur and
>> nitrogen to coal ash to radioactive materials. Often hastily created
>> by nearby companies, such areas act as sites to offload illegal
>> materials to simply dump and are too expensive to deal with cleanly.
>
> кста, как раз сегодня попалось на глаза про то как байкал засрали

У вас в воде pfasы, и говно в мясопродуктах.

И радиоактивным рассолом от фрекинга везде набрызгано.

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 11, 2021, 11:57:50 AM4/11/21
On 4/11/2021 12:50 AM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> <99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4t817$tpi$3...@dont-email.me>
>> On 4/10/2021 6:09 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/yfuumhyp
>>>
>>> Across the country, thousands of reservoirs, pools and streams act
>>> as dumping sites for many chemicals and byproducts, from sulfur and
>>> nitrogen to coal ash to radioactive materials. Often hastily created
>>> by nearby companies, such areas act as sites to offload illegal
>>> materials to simply dump and are too expensive to deal with cleanly.
>>
>> кста, как раз сегодня попалось на глаза про то как байкал засрали
>
> У вас в воде pfasы,

https://pfasproject.com/2018/10/25/research-in-arctic-has-implications-for-williamtown-residents-affected-by-pfas-contamination/

A recent Norwegian-Russian study has shown that the dangers of PFAS, the
toxic group of per- and poly-fluoroalkyl chemicals, have reached the Arctic.

The study suggests that these organic chemical pollutants originate from
factories in China, Russia, Poland and India.

> и говно в мясопродуктах.
>
> И радиоактивным рассолом от фрекинга везде набрызгано.

дорогой товарищ, ты уверен, что ты хочешь меряться с нами экологией?

ты что, думаешь, мы вашим воздухом не дышали?

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 12:40:16 PM4/11/21
<99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4v69t$t4p$3...@dont-email.me>

>>> кста, как раз сегодня попалось на глаза про то как байкал засрали
>>
>> У вас в воде pfasы,
>
> https://pfasproject.com/2018/10/25/research-in-arctic-has-implications-for-williamtown-residents-affected-by-pfas-contamination/
>
> A recent Norwegian-Russian study has shown that the dangers of PFAS, the
> toxic group of per- and poly-fluoroalkyl chemicals, have reached the Arctic.
>
> The study suggests that these organic chemical pollutants originate from
> factories in China, Russia, Poland and India.

Главные засератели pfasами американские M3 и DuPont,
начиная с 50-х, и оно в пиндошке давно накапливалось,
и оттуда уже рассералось дальше.

В СССР, в 80-х только-только начинали осваивать.

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 1:16:46 PM4/11/21
42 percent of Americans have obesity. Nearly 1 in
10 have severe obesity, up from 1 in 20 two decades
ago. .. The risk of death from covid-19 is 10 times
higher in countries where most of the population is
overweight .. ( https://tinyurl.com/yztovyt8 )

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 11, 2021, 1:45:31 PM4/11/21
а до этого гадили по-старинке

Rampant Soviet-era pollution dirtied Russia’s major waterways, and
unchecked dumping of chemicals and wastewater continues today.

Water contamination is a concern in Moscow, the country’s capital and
largest city. Fifty-six percent of water supply sources in Moscow, home
to 12 million, do not meet safety standards. Studies have shown both
surface and groundwater pollution in the city.

https://www.circleofblue.org/2018/europe/pollutants-and-heavy-metals-taint-moscows-water-supply/

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 11, 2021, 1:46:32 PM4/11/21
не ссы, у нас к лету всех желающих взрослых провакцинируют и за детей
возьмутся

а у вас?

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 2:29:52 PM4/11/21
<99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4vcjq$tiq$2...@dont-email.me>

>> Главные засератели pfasами американские M3 и DuPont,
>> начиная с 50-х, и оно в пиндошке давно накапливалось,
>> и оттуда уже рассералось дальше.
>>
>> В СССР, в 80-х только-только начинали осваивать.
>
> а до этого гадили по-старинке

Т.е. с pfasами слил, и пошла свинья искать какую-нибудь ещё грязь.

> Rampant Soviet-era pollution dirtied Russia’s major waterways, and unchecked
> dumping of chemicals and wastewater continues today.
>
> Water contamination is a concern in Moscow, the country’s capital and
> largest city. Fifty-six percent of water supply sources in Moscow, home to
> 12 million, do not meet safety standards. Studies have shown both surface
> and groundwater pollution in the city.
>
> https://www.circleofblue.org/2018/europe/pollutants-and-heavy-metals-taint-moscows-water-supply/

BS

В Москве вполне нормальная вода, а ужасы про неё распространяют
продавцы бутилированной воды (которая та же из-под крана) и фильтров,
для продвижения коммерции.

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 11, 2021, 2:31:04 PM4/11/21
On 4/11/2021 2:29 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> <99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4vcjq$tiq$2...@dont-email.me>

>>> Главные засератели pfasами американские M3 и DuPont,
>>> начиная с 50-х, и оно в пиндошке давно накапливалось,
>>> и оттуда уже рассералось дальше.
>>>
>>> В СССР, в 80-х только-только начинали осваивать.
>>
>> а до этого гадили по-старинке
>
> Т.е. с pfasами слил, и пошла свинья искать какую-нибудь ещё грязь.

lol
Смирнов нам ещё будет рассказывать про грязных свиней

>> Rampant Soviet-era pollution dirtied Russia’s major waterways, and
>> unchecked
>> dumping of chemicals and wastewater continues today.
>>
>> Water contamination is a concern in Moscow, the country’s capital and
>> largest city. Fifty-six percent of water supply sources in Moscow,
>> home to
>> 12 million, do not meet safety standards. Studies have shown both surface
>> and groundwater pollution in the city.
>>
>> https://www.circleofblue.org/2018/europe/pollutants-and-heavy-metals-taint-moscows-water-supply/
>>

> BS
>
> В Москве вполне нормальная вода, а ужасы про неё распространяют
> продавцы бутилированной воды (которая та же из-под крана) и фильтров,
> для продвижения коммерции.

ути-пусеньки

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 2:32:35 PM4/11/21
<99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4vcln$tiq$3...@dont-email.me>
> On 4/11/2021 1:15 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

>> 42 percent of Americans have obesity. Nearly 1 in 10 have severe obesity,
>> up from 1 in 20 two decades ago. .. The risk of death from covid-19 is 10
>> times higher in countries where most of the population is overweight .. (
>> https://tinyurl.com/yztovyt8 )
>
> не ссы, у нас к лету всех желающих взрослых провакцинируют и за детей
> возьмутся

Ну, ваше ожирение это же не только ковид ...

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 2:36:43 PM4/11/21
<99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4vf97$tiq$7...@dont-email.me>

>>> а до этого гадили по-старинке
>>
>> Т.е. с pfasами слил, и пошла свинья искать какую-нибудь ещё грязь.
>
> lol
> Смирнов нам ещё будет рассказывать про грязных свиней

И также жирных.

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 11, 2021, 2:44:19 PM4/11/21
On 4/11/2021 2:36 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> <99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4vf97$tiq$7...@dont-email.me>
>> lol
>> Смирнов нам ещё будет рассказывать про грязных свиней
>
> И также жирных.

ещё про тупых забыл добавить

не стесняйся

здесь все свои

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 2:57:24 PM4/11/21
<99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4vg22$tiq$8...@dont-email.me>
The United States' higher education system has recorded
its worst performance in 16 years and is accelerating in
its rate of decline ( http://tinyurl.com/y69lteuc )

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 11, 2021, 3:03:08 PM4/11/21
про это я уже докладывал

да, азия подтягивается

но топ 4 университета в мире - пока что таки американские

топ 1 - уже девять лет как

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QS_World_University_Rankings#Results

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 3:08:06 PM4/11/21
https://tinyurl.com/yjdqf9vr

.. four institutional pillars .. their accelerating deterioration
explains the decline of the West nowhere more graphically than in
the United States ..

.. our representative government has broken the contract between
the generations by heaping IOUs on our children and grandchildren;
our free markets have been increasingly crippled by overly complex
regulation and debilitating economic and political processes; the
rule of law has become the rule of lawyers; and civil society has
been gravely undermined by gradually ceding the protection of
individuality and liberty to government control ..

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 4:09:51 PM4/11/21
https://tinyurl.com/4ctvyapm

The general consensus for the trigger of the U.S. decline is
usually 9/11. .. It led to The War on Terror in Afghanistan
and Iraq, which would later turn out to become quagmires for
Washington, not just monetarily .. However, the actual
trigger dates back to the 1970s .. The following decades of
globalization and neoliberalism accelerated
de-industrialization and exacerbated social inequality in the
country. .. The U.S. is no longer a country that the rest of
the world seeks to emulate.

В 70-х Китай открылся, американские рабочие стали не нужны.
Но насчёт тригера, это наверное всё-таки 9/11.
Умные сразу поняли https://archive.is/F7Jd7 ;-)

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 11, 2021, 4:25:57 PM4/11/21
On 4/11/2021 4:08 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> https://tinyurl.com/4ctvyapm
>
> The general consensus for the trigger of the U.S. decline is
> usually 9/11. .. It led to The War on Terror in Afghanistan
> and Iraq, which would later turn out to become quagmires for
> Washington, not just monetarily .. However, the actual
> trigger dates back to the 1970s .. The following decades of
> globalization and neoliberalism accelerated
> de-industrialization and exacerbated social inequality in the
> country. .. The U.S. is no longer a country that the rest of
> the world seeks to emulate.

China Global Television Network, huh

тут на самом деле к бабке не ходи, будет новый двухполярный мир -
Америка и Китай

а Россия будет сырьевым придатком и источником учетки мозгов (хотя, и
того, и другого там остаётся всё меньше)

> В 70-х Китай открылся, американские рабочие стали не нужны.
> Но насчёт тригера, это наверное всё-таки 9/11.
> Умные сразу поняли https://archive.is/F7Jd7 ;-)

кентукцы - они такие;)

я тут ещё в 2000-х писал, ещё до первой своей туда поездки, что Азия -
Новый Мир 21 века

CF

Apr 11, 2021, 4:26:35 PM4/11/21
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/10/world/europe/covid-russia-death.html

At least 300,000 more people died last year during the coronavirus pandemic than were reported in Russia’s most widely cited official statistics.

CF

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 11, 2021, 4:27:26 PM4/11/21
вообще, российский дроч на загнивабщий запад never gets old, does it

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 4:44:14 PM4/11/21
<99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4vm3d$rm6$2...@dont-email.me>
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/RUS_SbA1y_20200101.png

Ваш дроч, скорее.

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 4:49:06 PM4/11/21
<99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4vm0k$rm6$1...@dont-email.me>
Да пусть будет, главное чтоб не пиндошка.

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 11, 2021, 4:51:32 PM4/11/21
это ты к чему вообще?
что у вас мужики 40+ массово копытятся?
ну... э... ок
поздравляю!

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 11, 2021, 4:54:28 PM4/11/21
да ради бога!
шо ж мы, вечно должны радеть за мир?
пусть теперь у китайцев голова болит
а мы будем gracefully decline, как италия

«On my last night at Fabrizia's, the expected bunch of forty-year olds
showed up, the rich children of Cinecittà film directors who are now
occasional screenwriters for the failing Rai (once Italy's main
television concern), but mostly indulgers of their parents fading
fortunes. That's what I admire about youngish Italians, the slow
diminution of ambition, the recognition that the best is far behind
them. (An Italian Whitney Houston might have sung, "I believe the
parents are our future.") We Americans can learn a lot from their
graceful decline.»

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 4:56:10 PM4/11/21
<99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4vngj$rm6$4...@dont-email.me>
Если возрастная пирамида нерегулярна, то
смертность и рождаемость варьируются даже
и без пандемий.

> что у вас мужики 40+ массово копытятся?
> ну... э... ок
> поздравляю!

Keep up wanking.

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 11, 2021, 5:02:18 PM4/11/21
напомни: кто из нас двоих бегает по интернету в поисках "бывших
соотечественников", чтобы рассказать им, как они ему безразличны?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhllZWfnXKQ

ну ладно, у вас там застарелые совковые комплексы, я понимаю
но главного я всё равно не пойму: почему вы думаете, что chinese
overlords для вас будут лучше натовских?

не боитесь, что через пару поколений на дальнем востоке пройдёт
референдум под присмотром жёлтых(зачёркнуто) зелёных человечков?

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 5:03:28 PM4/11/21
<99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4vnm3$rm6$5...@dont-email.me>
> On 4/11/2021 4:47 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

>>> я тут ещё в 2000-х писал, ещё до первой своей туда поездки, что Азия -
>>> Новый Мир 21 века
>>
>> Да пусть будет, главное чтоб не пиндошка.
>
> да ради бога!
> шо ж мы, вечно должны радеть за мир?
> пусть теперь у китайцев голова болит

Ну вот и не спорь, что не-диклайн.

> а мы будем gracefully decline, как италия

Запивая говно в мясопродуктах pfasами.

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 5:08:50 PM4/11/21
<99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4vo4o$rm6$6...@dont-email.me>

>>> это ты к чему вообще?
>>
>> Если возрастная пирамида нерегулярна, то
>> смертность и рождаемость варьируются даже
>> и без пандемий.
>>
>>> что у вас мужики 40+ массово копытятся?
>>> ну... э... ок
>>> поздравляю!
>>
>> Keep up wanking.
>
> напомни: кто из нас двоих бегает по интернету в поисках "бывших
> соотечественников", чтобы рассказать им, как они ему безразличны?

Ты за мной, летописцем, бегаешь, перескакивая
всякий раз что-нибудь ещё, после того как слил
с очередным пунктом.

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 11, 2021, 5:23:39 PM4/11/21
лол
"летописец"
обычный совковый тролль, которых тут до тебя было полно
из относительно недавних - лапенков и дубинин, кажется?
не знаю, куда делись
скопытились, видимо

> всякий раз что-нибудь ещё, после того как слил
> с очередным пунктом.

сливаешь всегда ты
и перескакиваешь на толстых америкосов которые жрут говно и негров вешают

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 11, 2021, 5:25:13 PM4/11/21
On 4/11/2021 5:03 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> <99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4vnm3$rm6$5...@dont-email.me>

>>> Да пусть будет, главное чтоб не пиндошка.
>>
>> да ради бога!
>> шо ж мы, вечно должны радеть за мир?
>> пусть теперь у китайцев голова болит
>
> Ну вот и не спорь, что не-диклайн.

тепловая смерть вселенной неизбежна

наша же задача - найти себе место покомфортнее до поры

чего и вам желаю

>> а мы будем gracefully decline, как италия
>
> Запивая говно в мясопродуктах pfasами.

шо б ты в своей жизни видел такие мясопродукты, которые мы запиваем

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 5:38:31 PM4/11/21
<99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4vpcq$rm6$7...@dont-email.me>
Это тебя колбасит, болезного, так, что не можешь
молча принять констатацию диклайна, и бегаешь за
мной как дурачок дуревенский c whatabouteries.

>> всякий раз что-нибудь ещё, после того как слил
>> с очередным пунктом.
>
> сливаешь всегда ты
> и перескакиваешь на толстых америкосов которые жрут говно и негров вешают

C pfasов и с возрастной пирамиды перескочил.

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 11, 2021, 5:45:37 PM4/11/21
https://www.google.com/finance/quote/.INX:INDEXSP?window=MAX

> мной как дурачок дуревенский c whatabouteries.

я просто троллю троллей

>>> всякий раз что-нибудь ещё, после того как слил
>>> с очередным пунктом.
>>
>> сливаешь всегда ты
>> и перескакиваешь на толстых америкосов которые жрут говно и негров вешают
>
> C pfasов и с возрастной пирамиды перескочил.

ты хочешь обсудить вашу возрастную пирамиду?

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 5:50:06 PM4/11/21
<99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4vqlv$rm6$9...@dont-email.me>

>>> лол
>>> "летописец"
>>> обычный совковый тролль, которых тут до тебя было полно
>>> из относительно недавних - лапенков и дубинин, кажется?
>>> не знаю, куда делись
>>> скопытились, видимо
>>
>> Это тебя колбасит, болезного, так, что не можешь
>> молча принять констатацию диклайна, и бегаешь за
>
> https://www.google.com/finance/quote/.INX:INDEXSP?window=MAX
>
>> мной как дурачок дуревенский c whatabouteries.
>
> я просто троллю троллей

Да видно же, колбасит тебя.

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 11, 2021, 6:19:20 PM4/11/21
этой вас, троллей, колбасит - бегаете зачем-то за нами по интернету, как
будто у вас своих проблем нет

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 6:23:55 PM4/11/21
<99...@russian.z1>, <news:s4vsl7$vjg$1...@dont-email.me>
Это ты за мной бегаешь (c whatabouteries),
ни одного сообщения не можешь пропустить без
реплики.

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 6:39:45 PM4/11/21
https://tinyurl.com/bnwfh8wf

.. We are not in a time of politics as usual .. We could be on
our way to being a third world country with a one political party
government. Yes, a Democrat Party socialistic government. ..

The plans to take over America appear to have no end and why I
write this second letter. We do not have a free press. Media and
the Democrat Party are connected at the hip. The two together
control the narrative and therefore control what more than half
the country thinks. Our 2020 presidential election was a vote in
large part based on emotion and not facts, nor based on party
platforms or agendas. ..

Besides Big Tech Media doing its propagandizing, something else
is taking place to prove we are on a path to totalitarianism. ..
It's all about a complete transformation of our culture and
everybody's way of thinking. Details of this takeover as per the
last paragraph should shock every patriotic American to the core ..

Всё плохо и будет хуже.

Данилов

Apr 11, 2021, 6:41:45 PM4/11/21
12.04.2021 0:49, Oleg Smirnov пишет:
Да не колбасит его. Ему пох этот американский диклайн. У него Батькин
паспорт у сердца хранится.

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 11, 2021, 7:25:14 PM4/11/21
https://tinyurl.com/zewfyb95

A new poll found that a significant number of Americans endorse
the use of political violence .. Political violence is no
longer a theoretical concern ..

What's more, support for political violence did not arise
simply in response to this one election outcome. .. Our
research finds a bipartisan majority of the public agreed that
American democracy only serves the interests of the wealthy and
powerful ..

Пиндомайдан is coming.

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 12, 2021, 2:38:03 PM4/12/21
в сегодняшнем тут бае появилось прекрасное фото, отражающее поведение
российских троллей:

https://news.tut.by/society/726183.html

"Деревня Лясковичи. Михаил Адаменко проверяет уровень воды в огороде
своих соседей."

(about halfway down the page)

может, лучше займитесь своим огородом?

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 12, 2021, 3:29:20 PM4/12/21
https://tinyurl.com/yjs8e82t

Aristotle described democracy as the political stage immediately
preceding oligarchy, and tending to evolve into it. Ever since his
epoch in classical antiquity, democracy has not been able to
protect populations from the financial sector using debt to reduce
them to bondage (in antiquity), expropriate their lands by debt
foreclosure, take their property and demand a rising share of
their income as debt service. ..

America today? Well, student loan debt, credit card debt, home
mortgage debt, state and local government debt, and business debt
- Americans, individually and as households, are among the most
indebted in the developed world. .. By allowing the costs of
higher education to skyrocket in recent decades, student debt has
become big business in America's financial industry, having
burdened generations of young graduates with career/soul-crushing
debt. .. In practically all other advanced economies in the world,
the majority of students graduate with no or low levels of debt ..

But what do you call a nation where a majority owes and a tiny
minority owns most things? Last year, the top one per cent of
Americans had a combined net worth of US$34.2 trillion, equivalent
to 30.4 per cent of all household wealth, compared to the bottom
50 per cent, which holds just US$2.1 trillion combined or 1.9 per
cent of all wealth. If there is a history lesson .. it is that
concentrated wealth and indebtedness translates into extreme power
inequality. One person one vote? You don't need to be a Marxist
to know economic power translates into political power, regardless
of the nature of the political regime, and extreme economic
inequality into extreme political inequality. ..

.. Multivariate analysis indicates that economic elites and
organised groups representing business interests have substantial
independent impacts on US government policy, while average
citizens and mass-based interest groups have little or no
independent influence. ..

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 12, 2021, 3:32:47 PM4/12/21
<99...@russian.z1>, <news:s5242a$8o6$1...@dont-email.me>
Вот, Вулах снова хочет рассказать как я ему безразличен.

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 12, 2021, 3:40:01 PM4/12/21

Не хочешь, сталбыть, заниматься своим огородом.

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 12, 2021, 5:12:41 PM4/12/21
https://tinyurl.com/3u92xnc3

The United States is turning into the national equivalent of a
death spiral convertible, financing its ballooning trade deficit
through the ballooning equity market.

Read more https://tinyurl.com/3u92xnc3

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 12, 2021, 5:20:23 PM4/12/21
"Be afraid. Be very afraid."

это бесполезный совет

"be diversified" - более полезный совет

я пытался у тебя расспросить, какой в твоём портфеле процент US equities
- но ты уклончиво ответил

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 12, 2021, 5:39:50 PM4/12/21
там, кстате, немного странная логика

"At some point foreigners will have a bellyful of overpriced US stocks,
and will stop buying them."

ну так шо?
пусть газпром покупают, как я

неспроста он оговаривается "It’s not inevitable, but it’s a serious risk."

yeah, whatever

если китайцы перестанут хотеть продавать нам tchotchkes, придётся опять
выпускать свои

дурное дело - нехитрое

Данилов

Apr 12, 2021, 5:50:44 PM4/12/21
12.04.2021 22:40, ⁹⁹⁹√ пишет:
Вулах, в современном глобальном мире уже не существует своих огородов.
Нет уже на Земле такого огорода, куда бы ты не стремился принести свою
демократию, борьбу с антисемитизмом и за права геев. Тебе ли с твоим
белорусским паспортом этого не знать.

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 12, 2021, 6:04:01 PM4/12/21
В зиване, ЧСХ, мы наблюдаем в точности обратное - нежелающие заниматься
своим огородом залезают на забор, чтобы постебаться, как соседский затопило.

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 12, 2021, 6:20:12 PM4/12/21
https://tinyurl.com/st5epn9n

.. New York City is in a death spiral .. The possibility of permanent
decline and the ultimate destruction of the New York we know is
unmatched in modern memory ..

.. And they have given up on New York. The proof is in the sagging
real estate market and the empty storefronts in even the best locations.
Not all of those leaving are rich, but they're all afraid, and not just
of the inevitable cost-of-living increases .. Many are also
understandably afraid of crime and public disorder. A snapshot of NYPD
stats over two years paints an unmistakable picture of a city in
serious decline. Murder climbed nearly 45 percent last year and is up an
additional 13.5 percent this year. The increases translate into an
additional 153 New Yorkers shot, stabbed and strangled. Shootings are up
72 percent in two years, and car thefts are up a staggering 91 percent.
The city is in a death spiral ..

Const

Apr 12, 2021, 10:41:00 PM4/12/21
???√ <99...@russian.z1> wrote:
> если китайцы перестанут хотеть продавать нам tchotchkes, придётся опять
> выпускать свои

> дурное дело - нехитрое

Вообще говоря, там многое дело хитрое.
Например, чиповые фабрики.
Их вернуть - много лет.
И неизвестно, получится ли.

Чочкес-то ладно.

---
Const

Const

Apr 12, 2021, 10:41:01 PM4/12/21
Oleg Smirnov <os...@netc.eu> wrote:
> https://tinyurl.com/st5epn9n

> .. New York City is in a death spiral .. The possibility of permanent

Готов поклясться, что только что проглядывал
что-то от Смирнова и там тоже что-то было
в death spiral, кажется, вся Америка.

> serious decline. Murder climbed nearly 45 percent last year and is up an
> additional 13.5 percent this year. The increases translate into an
> additional 153 New Yorkers shot, stabbed and strangled. Shootings are up
> 72 percent in two years, and car thefts are up a staggering 91 percent.
> The city is in a death spiral ..

А, не, ну Нью-йорку-то, наверное, пц.
Но там мэр недоумкуватый вокнутый говнопидор.
В принципе, да, NYC-SF-Portland-Seattle - этим пц.
Жалко, конечно.
Но, может, их пример чему-нибудь костиков научит, что ли.

Надежды, конечно, мало.

---
Const

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 12, 2021, 10:43:48 PM4/12/21

Ой, да не ссы.
Не получится - завезём китайцев, они нам наладят.

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 12, 2021, 10:45:06 PM4/12/21
On Monday, April 12, 2021 at 10:41:01 PM UTC-4, Const wrote:
> Oleg Smirnov <os...@netc.eu> wrote:
> > https://tinyurl.com/st5epn9n
>
> > .. New York City is in a death spiral .. The possibility of permanent
> Готов поклясться, что только что проглядывал
> что-то от Смирнова и там тоже что-то было
> в death spiral, кажется, вся Америка.

У него робот настроен.

> > serious decline. Murder climbed nearly 45 percent last year and is up an
> > additional 13.5 percent this year. The increases translate into an
> > additional 153 New Yorkers shot, stabbed and strangled. Shootings are up
> > 72 percent in two years, and car thefts are up a staggering 91 percent.
> > The city is in a death spiral ..
> А, не, ну Нью-йорку-то, наверное, пц.
> Но там мэр недоумкуватый вокнутый говнопидор.
> В принципе, да, NYC-SF-Portland-Seattle - этим пц.
> Жалко, конечно.
> Но, может, их пример чему-нибудь костиков научит, что ли.
>
> Надежды, конечно, мало.

Да, среди костиков полно тупого народа.
Ахем.

Const

Apr 12, 2021, 11:36:01 PM4/12/21
Как же ты их завезешь, если будешь беднее китайцев ?

---
Const

Const

Apr 12, 2021, 11:41:00 PM4/12/21
Я думал, ты опять взовьешся алыми парусами.
Поумнел, что ли ...

А.
Ах, как тонко.
Но "костик" есть устоявшийся мем, не подлежащий ревизии.

---
Const

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 13, 2021, 12:05:16 AM4/13/21

Я-то тут при че?
Безос какой-нибудь завезет.
Ты же не думаешь, в самом деле, что он настолько обеднеет, чтобы не смочь себе позволить сотню-другую миллионов китайцев?

Const

Apr 13, 2021, 1:51:01 AM4/13/21
Ты, я вижу, совсем не понимаешь, что такое будет,
когда доллару придет заслуженный вами пц.

---
Const

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 13, 2021, 3:59:58 AM4/13/21
https://tinyurl.com/469jvnjw

Dams, mining, factory farms and global heating are among the gravest
threats facing America's endangered rivers, according to a new
report .. Droughts, hurricanes and floods are a growing threat to
rivers, communities and drinking and wastewater systems .. Nationwide,
at least 945 toxic superfund sites are vulnerable ..

Toxic waste from factory farming, extractive industries and sewage
plants is also pouring into the nation's rivers, rendering them
dangerous for humans and aquatic life ..

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 13, 2021, 4:33:22 AM4/13/21
.. The wheels inevitably will come off the Biden administration's
and the Democratic Congress's Sanders-variety economic and social
policies. Inflation is almost inevitable, too; it already has begun
with gasoline, propelled in part by Biden's insane energy policies.
The Chinese have signaled that they are about to try to displace
the United States as the world's leading country; the secretary of
State is apologizing for America's shortcomings .. A somnambulistic
America, led by its current president, is sleepwalking into
troubled waters, and when the proportions of this administration's
policy disasters become clear, Round 3 will go to Trump, or to
someone endorsed by him .. ( https://tinyurl.com/cvp5k4y9 )

Данилов

Apr 13, 2021, 7:36:05 AM4/13/21
13.04.2021 1:04, ⁹⁹⁹√ пишет:
> On 4/12/2021 5:50 PM, Данилов wrote:

>>> Не хочешь, сталбыть, заниматься своим огородом.
>>
>> Вулах, в современном глобальном мире уже не существует своих огородов.
>
> Не хочешь, сталбыть, заниматься своим огородом.

Мы в ответе за тех, кого приручили.

>> Нет уже на Земле такого огорода, куда бы ты не стремился принести свою
>> демократию, борьбу с антисемитизмом и за права геев. Тебе ли с твоим
>> белорусским паспортом этого не знать.
>
> В зиване, ЧСХ, мы наблюдаем в точности обратное - нежелающие заниматься
> своим огородом залезают на забор, чтобы постебаться, как соседский
> затопило.

А что, уже затопило?

Slawa Olhovchenkov

Apr 13, 2021, 8:30:23 AM4/13/21
самокритично
возможно ты не безнадежен

--
Slawa Olhovchenkov

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 13, 2021, 9:17:43 AM4/13/21
у Безоса их станет больше?

и потом, почему "нами"?
ты разве не гулял, пока пир продолжался?

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 13, 2021, 9:22:35 AM4/13/21

https://i.ibb.co/WPqPMJx/image.png

> The Chinese have signaled that they are about to try to displace
> the United States as the world's leading country; the secretary of
> State is apologizing for America's shortcomings ..

а чё скромно вырезал вот это?

The United States is, in fact, a much stronger country than China, and
Beijing will discover — as Berlin and Moscow did in decades past — that
heaving the Americans out of the world’s driver's seat is not like
falling off a log.

можем повторить (ц)

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 13, 2021, 9:24:06 AM4/13/21
On 4/13/2021 7:36 AM, Данилов wrote:
> 13.04.2021 1:04, ⁹⁹⁹√ пишет:

>>> Вулах, в современном глобальном мире уже не существует своих огородов.
>>
>> Не хочешь, сталбыть, заниматься своим огородом.
>
> Мы в ответе за тех, кого приручили.

я не понял, ты денег, что ли, просишь?

>>> Нет уже на Земле такого огорода, куда бы ты не стремился принести
>>> свою демократию, борьбу с антисемитизмом и за права геев. Тебе ли с
>>> твоим белорусским паспортом этого не знать.
>>
>> В зиване, ЧСХ, мы наблюдаем в точности обратное - нежелающие
>> заниматься своим огородом залезают на забор, чтобы постебаться, как
>> соседский затопило.
>
> А что, уже затопило?

как вас послушать, так вот-вот смоет

Данилов

Apr 13, 2021, 10:03:50 AM4/13/21
13.04.2021 16:24, ⁹⁹⁹√ пишет:
> On 4/13/2021 7:36 AM, Данилов wrote:

>>> Не хочешь, сталбыть, заниматься своим огородом.
>>
>> Мы в ответе за тех, кого приручили.
>
> я не понял, ты денег, что ли, просишь?

Нет, наоборот хочу тебе помочь в борьбе с антисемитизьмом и белым
супремасизьмом. Как мне всех вас черных жалко.

>>> В зиване, ЧСХ, мы наблюдаем в точности обратное - нежелающие
>>> заниматься своим огородом залезают на забор, чтобы постебаться, как
>>> соседский затопило.
>>
>> А что, уже затопило?
>
> как вас послушать, так вот-вот смоет

Да не пугайся ты так. Скоро придут китайцы и все пофиксят.

Dmitry Krivitsky

Apr 13, 2021, 10:20:44 AM4/13/21
On 4/13/2021 10:03 AM, Данилов wrote:

>>> Мы в ответе за тех, кого приручили.
>>
>> я не понял, ты денег, что ли, просишь?
>
> Нет, наоборот хочу тебе помочь в борьбе с антисемитизьмом и белым
> супремасизьмом. Как мне всех вас черных жалко.

Прислать денег хочешь?

Данилов

Apr 13, 2021, 11:46:57 AM4/13/21
13.04.2021 17:20, Dmitry Krivitsky пишет:
Какие вы все меркантильные. Я хочу прислать ему соболезнования.

Const

Apr 13, 2021, 11:51:00 AM4/13/21
???√ <99...@russian.z1> wrote:
> >> Ты же не думаешь, в самом деле, что он настолько обеднеет, чтобы не смочь себе позволить сотню-другую миллионов китайцев?
> >
> > Ты, я вижу, совсем не понимаешь, что такое будет,
> > когда доллару придет заслуженный вами пц.

> у Безоса их станет больше?

> и потом, почему "нами"?

Потому что я ПРОТИВ разбрасывания денег с вертолетов,
которое у нас тут происходит.

> ты разве не гулял, пока пир продолжался?

Ну разве что с рюкзачком.

---
Const

Sergey Babkin

Apr 13, 2021, 11:55:38 AM4/13/21
Ну вон, китайцы же уже давно завозят американцев для организации производства и
не жужжат.

-СБ

Const

Apr 13, 2021, 11:56:00 AM4/13/21
???√ <99...@russian.z1> wrote:
> On 4/13/2021 4:32 AM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> > .. The wheels inevitably will come off the Biden administration's
> > and the Democratic Congress's Sanders-variety economic and social
> > policies. Inflation is almost inevitable, too; it already has begun
> > with gasoline, propelled in part by Biden's insane energy policies.

> https://i.ibb.co/WPqPMJx/image.png

И что, вот это последнее плечо тебе ни о чём не говорит ?

---
Const

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 13, 2021, 11:56:13 AM4/13/21
On 4/13/2021 11:50 AM, Const wrote:

>>> Ты, я вижу, совсем не понимаешь, что такое будет,
>>> когда доллару придет заслуженный вами пц.
>
>> у Безоса их станет больше?
>
>> и потом, почему "нами"?
>
> Потому что я ПРОТИВ разбрасывания денег с вертолетов,
> которое у нас тут происходит.

ок, тебя вычёркиваем

>> ты разве не гулял, пока пир продолжался?
>
> Ну разве что с рюкзачком.

деньги собирал?

Sergey Babkin

Apr 13, 2021, 11:56:38 AM4/13/21
Потому что вы разгоняете инфляцию.

> ты разве не гулял, пока пир продолжался?

Так вы этот пир теперь и рушите.

-СБ

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 13, 2021, 11:57:23 AM4/13/21
из (немытой) россии с любовью

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 13, 2021, 12:02:35 PM4/13/21
оно мне говорит, что виден свет в конце туннеля и возвращение спроса на
препандемический уровень

вообще я, конечно, люблю все эти паники as much as the next guy (я ещё
до 9/11 рассказывал аборигенам, что китай уже начал спускаться с горы),
но тут надо понимать, что китай минус америка есть всего-навсего один
большой гулаг со стройками коммунизма

и никуда они с подоводной лодки не денутся

им тоже нужен двухполярный мир, а не однополярный

хотя бы просто затем, чтобы их элите было куада сплавить своих детей

не к лапенковым-смирновым-дубининым-даниловым же им отправляться - туда
поедет пушечное мясо, целину отжимать^H^H поднимать

⁹⁹⁹√

Apr 13, 2021, 12:05:51 PM4/13/21
это один и тот же пир уже два поколения как, ещё с рейгановских времён

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GFDEGDQ188S

Данилов

Apr 13, 2021, 12:12:06 PM4/13/21
13.04.2021 18:57, ⁹⁹⁹√ пишет:
А у тебя баня есть?

Mikhail Kimmelman

Apr 13, 2021, 12:56:50 PM4/13/21
"Const" wrote in message news:dnpgkh-...@news.russian-z1.org...

> > > Ты, я вижу, совсем не понимаешь, что такое будет,
> > > когда доллару придет заслуженный вами пц.
> >
> > у Безоса их станет больше?
> >
> > и потом, почему "нами"?
>
> Потому что я ПРОТИВ разбрасывания денег с вертолетов,
> которое у нас тут происходит.

А что делать, если карантинные меры не дают зарабатывать ?
Отменять карантины, чтоб не было инфляции ?

Миша

It is loading more messages.