Re: дерьмацкие дерьмократы не могут без дерьма?

SB

May 8, 2020, 9:49:46 PM5/8/20
On 5/8/20 1:56 PM, sergiy...@gmail.com wrote:
> дерьмацкие дерьмократы наредактировали видос про Пенса?

и не только:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/08/former-obama-defense-official-admits-under-oath-she-lied-on-msnbc-about-trump-russia-collusion-918485

Farkas also said that administration officials Trump appointed could
even destroy evidence of collusion if they “found out how we knew what
we knew about the Trump staff’s dealing with Russians.”

Trump officials might “try to compromise those sources and methods,” she
continued in the interview. “And we could no longer have access to that
intelligence.

“Not enough was coming out into the open and I knew there was more,”
Farkas went on to claim.

However, when she was questioned under oath about what she claimed
during the interview, Farkas changed her story, according to the
transcript below.