как обычно

Const

Oct 21, 2021, 12:00:01 AM10/21/21
-------------
4 известные левацкие стервы-конгрессменши Ilhan Omar, Cori Bush, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley потратили на частную охрану себя любимых только за третий квартал ~ $100 тысяч campaign donations, одновременно требуя максимально сократить полицию.

'Squad' members spend close to $100,000 of campaign donations to fund private police forces
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/squad-members-spend-close-to-100-000-of-campaign-donations-to-fund-private-police-forces

"Omar has called the police in her district "rotten to the root" and stated that "the current infrastructure that exists as policing in our city should not exist anymore, and we can't go about creating a different process with the same infrastructure in place."

The money that went toward the private security forces for the Squad members was paid out of their campaigns, the report said.
This means it is possible that donations that were sent to aid calls for defunding the police were, in reality, spent to rent out private police."

---
Const