Sedition Charges

CF

Mar 22, 2021, 9:10:07 AM3/22/21
https://news.yahoo.com/doj-official-says-evidence-charge-014735230.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Federal investigators have found evidence that would likely allow the government to file sedition charges against some of those involved in the deadly Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol, a Justice Department official told CBS' "60 Minutes" on Sunday.

"I believe the facts do support those charges," said acting U.S. Attorney Michael Sherwin for the District of Columbia. "I think that, as we go forward, more facts will support that."

CF