Fcking Liar

999Vulcan

Mar 15, 2018, 9:18:34 AM3/15/18
Trump says he made up trade claims in meeting with Trudeau

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/15/politics/trump-trudeau-trade-meeting

President Donald Trump boasted at a private fundraiser Wednesday of making up trade claims during a meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau before knowing whether they were true.

"Trudeau came to see me. He's a good guy, Justin. He said, 'No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please,'" Trump said during a speech to donors in Missouri, according to audio obtained by The Washington Post and confirmed to CNN by an attendee. "Nice guy, good-looking guy, comes in — 'Donald, we have no trade deficit.' He's very proud because everybody else, you know, we're getting killed."

He continued: "I said, 'Wrong, Justin, you do.' I didn't even know. ... I had no idea. I just said, 'You're wrong,'" Trump recalled. "You know why? Because we're so stupid. ... And I thought they were smart. I said, 'You're wrong, Justin.' He said, 'Nope, we have no trade deficit.' I said, 'Well, in that case, I feel differently,' I said, 'but I don't believe it.'"

Trump said he asked an aide to check if he was correct in telling Trudeau the US runs a trade deficit with Canada.

"I sent one of our guys out, his guy, my guy, they went out, I said, 'Check, because I can't believe it,'" Trump said.

"'Well, sir, you're actually right. We have no deficit, but that doesn't include energy and timber. ... And when you do, we lose $17 billion a year.' It's incredible."

According to figures provided by the Commerce Department, the US ran a $2.77 billion surplus with Canada for 2017. That figure includes oil and timber. It's unclear what Trump was referring to with the $17 billion figure.

поддерживать Трампа могут два типа людей: идиоты или сволочи

нет, пожалуй, есть ещё третий тип: комбинация первых двух

SB

Mar 15, 2018, 7:09:25 PM3/15/18
Идиот у нас ты, а Трамп наоборот хорошо знает ситуацию.

-СБ

999Vulcan

Mar 15, 2018, 7:11:49 PM3/15/18
On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 7:09:25 PM UTC-4, SB wrote:
> Идиот у нас ты, а Трамп наоборот хорошо знает ситуацию.

спасибо, конечно, Серёга, но не мог бы ты прояснить, что там у нас в плане торгового дефицита с Канадой?

Const

Mar 17, 2018, 4:46:54 AM3/17/18
999Vulcan <z...@vulakh.us> wrote:
> "'Well, sir, you're actually right. We have no deficit, but that doesn't include energy and timber. ... And when you do, we lose $17 billion a year.' It's incredible."

> According to figures provided by the Commerce Department, the US ran a $2.77 billion surplus with Canada for 2017. That figure includes oil and timber. It's unclear what Trump was referring to with the $17 billion figure.

> поддерживать Трампа могут два типа людей: идиоты или сволочи

Откуда именно это следует ?

> нет, пожалуй, есть ещё третий тип: комбинация первых двух

Ты, право, реально БОЛЕН.
У тебя с головой чего-то не в порядке.

---
Const