вирус совсем побежден

Const

Jan 15, 2021, 12:44:08 AM1/15/21
The once-vibrant Manhattan is now a ghost town, yet Cuomo had the gall to post a tweet, in earnest, saying that his state .simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass. because .the cost is too high ... We must reopen the economy.. So, after months of his obtuse behavior, he is now gaslighting the citizens of his own state, pretending to be the lone voice of sanity in an otherwise crazy world.

We.re glad he finally came around to what Republicans around the country had been saying for months, often to great criticism from the hysterical press . that the lockdowns were harmful and cannot be maintained indefinitely.

---
Const

media

Jan 15, 2021, 3:16:24 PM1/15/21
On 15/01/2021 06:40, Const wrote:
> The once-vibrant Manhattan is now a ghost town, yet Cuomo had the gall to post a tweet, in earnest, saying that his state .simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass. because .the cost is too high ... We must reopen the economy.. So, after months of his obtuse behavior, he is now gaslighting the citizens of his own state, pretending to be the lone voice of sanity in an otherwise crazy world.
>
> We.re glad he finally came around to what Republicans around the country had been saying for months, often to great criticism from the hysterical press . that the lockdowns were harmful and cannot be maintained indefinitely.

Тот критицизм был не для критики, а для взятия власти.